Ulhasnagar Municipal Corporation

Consumer complaints and reviews about Ulhasnagar Municipal Corporation

Rakhikesarwani

Oct 10, 2019

Street dog in pain

I reside in ulhasnagar 05 near chirag hotel . There is this street dog here in pain his head is fully damaged by muggots. I don't have any animal rescue number so though to write here. Kindly help this poor soul. He might die in pain because of this.
Kindly help.

Street dog in pain

KAMLESH CHUGH

Sep 5, 2019

USER TAX BY UMC

AS "USER TAX" ABOLITION/DEFERRED, SO PLEASE ALSO RECTIFY THE HOUSE TAX BILL WITH A REQUEST TO DEDUCT SUCH UNJUSTIFIED USER TAX TO ENABLE US TO PAY THE NET HOUSE TAX ON TIME. OTHERWISE ALSO, THIS IS A CONTINGENT LIABILITY ON UMC ACCOUNTS, SO PLEASE BETTER NOT REFLECT IN THE HOUSE TAX BILL. THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF WILLING HOUSE TAX PAYERS BUT NOT COMING FORWARD WITH AN URGE FIRST TO RECTIFY THE HOUSE TAX BILL AS WE CAN'T AFFORD SUCH 33% JUMP IN OUR REGULAR HOUSE TAX BILL. PLEASE TAKE THIS MATTER ON TOP PRIORITY TO GET YOU FASTEST UMC TAX RECEIPTS. HOPE YOUR GOODSELVES WOULD KINDLY TAKE THIS IN RIGHT SPIRIT PLEASE.
THANKING YOU,
KAMLESH CHUGH, MOBILE: 7385476924 - Email: [email protected]
FOUNDER CHAIRMAN: "NEW ERA BRIGHT INDIA" FOUNDATION (NGO)
05.09.2019
Ankita07

Jul 25, 2019

Garbage dumped in my area

I live in the rahul nagar ,sambhaji chowk, ulhasnagar-4.
We are racing problems of garbage dumped in my area since last 2 months by the builder who did the construction work in our area.And he has dumped the garbage here and now he is not picking up the garbage.

Please look into into this as soon as possible.It is creating lot of troubles.people are getting sick because of that.

Jun 19, 2019

FSI Violation

This is to inform you that Shiv Darshan Apartment constructed on Block no.C-884 Room no.1768 Bhatia Hospital Chowk, Ulhasnagar - 421005 has violated all FSI rules. Builder has constructed illegal shops. Drainage pipes has been constructed out of Duct area and that duct area has been allotted to one off shop.

All drainage pipes are passing from our area (photographs attached for you reference). Earlier also i have made complaints for that but no action has been taken for that.

Now the residents has covered there terrace area with asbestos cement sheets and slope of that sheets been given in our area. So the full buildings rain water is falling on our roofs. Which is giving leakage problem in our premises as water is falling with force.

i request the authorities (The honorable Commissioner of Ulhasnagar Municipal Corporation) to take the action against the society and give order to remove all illegal drainage pipes and terrace covering on priority.

Deepak Mamtora

FSI Violation FSI Violation FSI Violation FSI Violation FSI Violation

Manish1919

Dec 19, 2018

Street dogs

Hi reside in ulhasnagar 3 Nr Dessera Maidan.

There are 2 to 3 dogs in my area barking all day and night
People are not able to slp properly.

They some time run behind us to bite

Kindly look into the matter as we all are very irritated by these dogs and send the dogs catching team ASAP.
GIRISHCHUGRIA

Oct 13, 2018

GARBAGE IS NEAR MY HOME NO ONE CLEANS

DEAR SIR/MAM
MY NAME IS SUNIL RAMESH CHAINANI MY ADDRESS IS ROSE GARDEN, BANGLOW NO.2 OPP. MAYA MEHAL, NEAR MADHUSUDHAN AASHRAM ULHASNAGAR 421003 AND I AM FACCING ISSUE REGARDING GARBAGE ON ONE COMES FOR CLEANING NEAR MY HOME PLEASE INFORM TO THE CONCERN DEPARTMENT, ALSO A TREE IS FALLING DOWN NEAR MY HOME AWAITING FOR YOUR POSITIVE REPLY
rockypclab87

Oct 12, 2018

Dangerous dog

Dear sir/ madam

There are 2 dogs in lane bites everyone who walks there.
Kindly arrange dog cather here.
Add
B.k. no 1070
O.T. section, near dharamdas darbar
ulhasnagar 3

1 dog is white n brown colour
2nd is full brown
paashp

Sep 13, 2018

Street light Barrack no 969 and behind brk 969

Street light not working in Brk No 969 and surrounding Station Road Ulhasnagar 3

Jun 7, 2018

Regarding complaint About the tree at a dangerous place near the road

I am resident at - Opp- Block No-292,(Shivam Mahal), Nr. Sasane Ration Shop, Das Chawl, Ulhasnagar-4. At this address there is a giant tree on the side of my house along the side of the road.. That is, whose branches are in power poles, surrounded houses, and on the streets and in tilted state. The tree is in a dangerous state so It very Dangerous for public because There is a lot of traffic on the road. The tree is also dry and the trees are likely to fall if the tree is not pruned during the coming monsoon. Therefore, this tree is in danger due to electric pole, surrounding houses and vehicles transported.
However, this road is driving a large number of traffic. In the coming monsoon, this tree can fall on a light pole and cause large number of live damage. However, the request for a sincere citizenry should be taken seriously by taking serious note of this tree.
There is no such action taken by the office but it is not received from your office. Will it take place after an accident? If you do not take a complaint even if some accident happens then your office will be responsible for it.

May 30, 2018

Regarding complaint About the tree at a dangerous place near the road

Respected sir/Madam,

I am resident at - Opp- Block No-292,(Shivam Mahal), Nr Sasane Ration Shop, Das Chawl,Ulhasnagar-4. At this address there is a giant tree on the side of my house along the side of the road.. That is, whose branches are in power poles, surrounded houses, and on the streets and in tilted state. The tree is in a dangerous state so It very Dengours for public because There is a lot of traffic on the road.The tree is also dry and the trees are likely to fall if the tree is not pruned during the coming monsoon.Therefore, this tree is in danger due to electric pole, surrounding houses and vehicles transported. So you have a sincere request. Please, the tree branches should be cut / chopped.And the request for admonition should be avoided.
rajeshochani

Mar 2, 2018

Property Tax on Rent by UMC

Respected Sirs,

Ulhasnagar Municipal Corporation (UMC) officials have been harassing and threatening us (my 70 year old Mother and myself) by slapping and demanding HUGE UN-EXPLAINABLE tax bill (almost appox 5 Lakhs) for our small shop (163 sq. Ft) which is CLOSED since 2017. This property has generated me income of only Rs. 50,400/- per year for few years but tax bill is Rs 4,91,434/-. Clearly tax calculations are completely wrong and there are absolutely NO TAX LAWS provisions that can explain this bill. We have regularly paid property taxes and income taxes on our generated income. On 6.2.2018 I received No Dues certificate & on 7.2.2018 UMC has raised bill of Rs.4,91,434 without adhering to several notices/objections raised by me. This clearly violate the principle of natural justice hence such tax bill is null & void ab-initio.

Despite requesting UMC Commissioner/Tax Dept multiple times (detailed copy of letters attached with this email) through letters, there is no response from them nor a chance of personal hearing rather they humiliate us when we approach them. We are being threatened by UMC Tax officers to pay the bill or face dire consequences in form of attachment of my small shop.

We are from middle class family, we can’t afford to pay this bill and neither we can afford to fight this in court. Despite being at no fault, It will cost us huge lawyer fees and time. This case has caused huge stress in my family. There is no other way left for us to get justice, please intervene and help us.

CA Rajesh Ochani

+91 82376 21430

Property Tax on Rent by UMC

Saurav07

Feb 23, 2018

Illegal construction

Illegal construction..
Address :
Opposite Near Hindustan saree, shri chowk Ulhasnagar_2 ( PRABHAG SAMITI 2)
Unauthorized construction RCC without any plan..
Without permission ..
illegally making of building
A respected president of Ulhasnagar saharjila
( ANIL KUMAR PANDEY)

My contact:
Saurav07

Feb 19, 2018

illegal constructions

Address:
peninsula park bear RKT college backside gate..
Sapna garden ulhasnagar 3..
Building's common terese unauthorized shade working is going on..making turf ground but building is not in condition to handle that load.. They are damaging building to make thus illegal turf ground... There are many big holes and cracks in terese...
Immediately break this unauthorized construction otherwise building has to suffer many big losses...
Kindly take strict and fast action on this project..

Your faithfull
ANIL KUMAR PANDEY..
My contact details..
aarushisharma2420

Jan 12, 2018

respected Sir/Madam,

I would like to inform you that in our area Barrack Number 435. Ulhasnagar 2, some illegal construction is going on.

Request you to take up the strict action against the same.

your faithfully,

thanking you,
citizen of Ulhasnagar
Sharma Simran

Nov 13, 2017

Street dog problem

Respected sir/madam,
In our area of ulhasnagar station near water supply office. We have a nucience of Street dogs.
We have many dogs which bark in the night and don't allow the people to sleep.
I request u to please send the dog catching van. And take these dogs from here.
They really create a great problem in night and we are all suffering from this.
I request u please do the needful as soon as possible so that we can sleep atleast in night properly and don't get Distrub from these Street dogs

Thanking you ,
Resident of ulhasnagar 4
chand ahuja

Nov 5, 2017

scarcity of water

i am a residing at golmaidan, ulhasnagar - 421001. as we know India is a poor nation, we talk about developments but we still struggle for water and electricity.

This year, 2017, the entire mumbai was flooded and here we still facing water supply issues. Is this the artificial scarcity or government wants us to make a habbit of living without water and electricity.

I am sure this complaint would go nowhere but a dump file, nobody bothers...

if you really think about developments, start full filling basic necessities to the citizen atleast who pay loads of taxes and earn well to spend on money and electricity..
Khushboo Mirani

Sep 19, 2017

Dirty smell near chemical factory

I am a resident of Ulhasnagar-3. Pin code- 421003.

From many months whenever we cross the bridge of station we can experience a strong dirty smell coming from the river due to chemicals.

Once when I was staying near station , I had severe head ache due to that.

Sir I kindly request to give the instructions to the concern person to clean the river as soon as possible.
Sir we will be very grateful if you solve this matter.

Khushboo Prakash Mirani
Khushboo Mirani

Sep 19, 2017

Dirty smell near chemical factory

I am a resident of Ulhasnagar-3, near Shivaji chowk pin code-
421003.
Sir whenever we cross the bridge in the morning and in the evening we can experience very dirty smell from the river.
Also, when we used to reside near the station we used to experience severe head ache due to smell.

Sir kindly give instructions to the concern people to clean the river as soon as possible.
This will solve health problems of many people in Ulhasnagar.

Thanks and Regards,
Khushboo Prakash Mirani

Sep 4, 2017

illegal construction

this is to inform you about ongoing illegal construction near section 17, m.s.e.b. & plaza tower building entrance, by some local goons, the property is of m.s.e.b. ulhasnagar but they have managed to construct shops illegally on it &
now started expanding it creating a problem for the residing people in this area, they are also backed by our local corporator making it difficult for us to complaint directly for our own safety
therefore we request you to look into this matter yourself & do the needfull
thanking you.
attached photo of ongoing illegal constrution on date 3rd September 2017

Complaint registered with pmo: PMOPG/E/2017/0485573
complaint registered with cm maharashtra: Dist/MNTH/2017/14578
vish156

Absence of basic facilities

The area of moraya nagari and behind is not being developed from a years till now.
Lack of proper roads and street lights.Roads are full with path holes leading to accidents and risk of public life.
Absence of dustbins at regular intervals hence all the clutter spreading on the road leading to poor health of people and break out of diseases.can you please take proper action to provide atleast basic facilities

Hello Sir/madam,

i heard it's very hard to get a permission to built house in ulhasnagar, specially 1+1 house.
in my locality, someone had built his house 1+1 so i wanted to know on what basis he got permission or whether it was illegal construction.

Address:
Ningoo Niwass, Opposite Barrack number 1618, roomnumber 1, section-28, ulhasnagar-421004.
Concerned person: Haresh Ningoo

Hello Sir,

I heard it's very hard to get a permission to built house in ulhasnagar, specially 1+1 house.
in my locality, some one had built his house 1+1, so i wanted to know on what basis he got permission or whether it's a illegal construction.

Address: Ningoo Niwas, Opposite barrack number 1618, room number 1, section-28, ulhasnagar-421004.

Concerned person name: Haresh Ningoo

Hello Sir,

I heard it's hard to get a permission for building house in ulhasnagar, specially for builiding 1+1 house.
In my locality some one had built his house (1+1), so i wanted to know on what basis he got permission for built.

Address:
Ningoo niwas, opposite Barrack number 1618, room number 1, Near hotel Mahalaxmi,section-28, ulhasnagar -421004

Concerned person's name: Haresh Ningoo.
Jagdish9420

May 30, 2017

Street dog biting people in the area

Respected sir/madam

The street dog in area of shiv temple have increased and dog have created trouble by biting people. And have created a havoc in the whole area. kindly look in the matter.

Address:- shiv temple,near fish market, ulhasnagar-1.

Kindly look into the matter as the street dog have created havoc in the area
ramdas dongre

Feb 28, 2017

unauthorized construction at public passage for pipe line ulhasnagar 1
Sir me aapko suchit karna chatooki hamare area may illegal construction chal rahahe in election period due to this construction local public facing problem for walking. illegal construction is on municipal corporation water supply pipe line which is totally covered with cement and illegal construction is on said pipe line in future is any lick age occurred than there is no chance for repair, no new water connection can be taken from that point. illegal construction is at B.K. no. 110, Behind Police line Near pipe line Shakha Shiv Sena Office. said illegal construction is done by Mr. Sandeep Desai, Mr. Tribak Mali, Shantabhai Kotarke,Mr. Ravi Nirbhavane resident at above said address

Bluedart - Late delivery
    The bluedart is not delivering my package at time . Every...
    collector - Cutting of greenery
    Sector 3 Jawahar Nagar Jaipur nursery Is a green area...
    Aspiring Minds(amcat) - Your Test has been Expired
    Sir, After completing my amcat test for wipro, i got a...
    idea cellular - Disturbance in reception
    Hi! There's lot of disturbance during the call.
    HDFC - Unusual charges without any information
    Dear Sir, My name is Saikumar Pilla and I am having...
    GRAMA/WARD Volunteer - General Secretary of AP ward volunteer,for rejected...
    Respected sir/madam, My name is Ganga bhavani,working as...
    Dream Job consultancy - Sucking Money making job seeker fool
    I am a retired technical professional. On 16.10.19, I got...
    ACCESS 2 HEALTHCARE - Refund of amount paid
    I have paid an amount of Rs 9980 on 17/10/2019 to access ...
    H2O FITNESS CENTRE - BANK REJECT THE LOAN
    I'm Leninraja from tamilnadu. I have running a...