UNINOR

Gujarat

Consumer complaints and reviews about UNINOR

Kumar Dharmendra

Dec 28, 2013

Network Problem

Uniner ka network band hone ke karan hame bahut paresani ho rahi hai .
Plz check the network on this side.
Address :- Village Nagla mansa
Post :- Patloni Mathura U.P
Pin - 281301
srikanth k

Dec 23, 2013

activation of unneccesary packs

dear sir,
unnecessarily u people r activating packs like romance pack...like rubbish packs..i already told that i need not require like this pack but without my concern you people are activating packs ..if it happens again and again ..i will lodge compliant to trai....plzzzzzzzz try to understand and don't activate packs and don't reduce my balance ..........mobile no 7396438896
hirenkparmar

Oct 1, 2013

By distributora in fraud with the retiler

dear sir, In my demo eload(9173232608) from 26 september 2013 2%to margin Balance to come in, in the company octomber from 1 to 2% of the balance of the message is well understood that the distributor frauda compan uninor?

shree verai electronics
hiren parmar
Manoj Dingra

Sep 26, 2013

Non activation of SIM even after 6 days

On 21.09.2013, I purchased Uninor SIM card for Rs.100/- and submitted all documents to the retailer. I was informed that the card would be activated by Monday I.e. by 23.09.2013, however till date I.e. even after 6 days, the card is not yet activated. I contacted Uninor through mail and it was informed that form is awaited. This went on upto 4 days after which since 2 days I am informed that now televerification is pending. Considering the kind of non-service at the beginning itself, I have requested Uninor to refund my hard earned Rs.100/- as I do not wish to carry on with Uninor, however, the company has not yet responded to that. Also, I want my duly signed documents and application back.
kamlesh bachwani

Sep 10, 2013

hi
i am kamlesh n bachwani
my no is 09228751076 my no is port tata to UNINOR
ACTIVE DATE 10-09-2013
sir mera no active hua aur maine recharge karvaya
33+50 aur 33 main 10 rs balance mila aur 50 main 55 balance aur maine pack active kiya ek *222*7*13# 1.2/2 sec aur *222*7*16#sms pack lakin dono peak active nahi hai aur mera balance cut ho chuka hai aisa kyu hua.aur 121 pe mere phone ko 55 mins hold pe rakha gaya aur 30 rs kut ho gaye hai.pls 30 rs re pe my acount sir.
sir i am middle class.
pls reply.
suraj rajbhar

Sep 3, 2013

CSR TAKING ME IN BAD MANNERS

dear sir,
i am Suraj i purchase ur new sim but talktime and tarrief is not given to me then i call ur dehradun call center and i am talking Mr. Yogesh he is talk to me in bad manners and not satisefied me and he is not given ur e mail address pls take action this csr..

thanking you

regared with

Suraj
Sofiya Khan

May 20, 2013

Sim Bloking

SIM Blocking
Today on 20-05-2013 my mobile asking pin number
i type correct it asks pin blocked enter puk code i type correct puk code it asks enter new pin number i type it it ask verify new pin number i type same but it show the error finally Sim card rejected

Now what i am do?
My number is 8421823864

May 12, 2013

net connection problem

My Cell network is not working from 3-4 days.....whenever i call them...customer care service department put my phone on hold, problem is with uninor's network....i get Mobile Network disconnected because service is unavailable....My phn number 7383915225....fix the problem as early as possible.
ritavk01

May 12, 2013

balance not received

i recharged my uninor prepaid num (+917802035911) via net banking (sbi) of Rs 170/-.... Date-12/05/2013
still i haven't received my balance...
amount has been deducted from my sbi account....
g_ramana2008

Mar 28, 2013

IVR VOICE ADD WHILE MAKING CALLS

It is irritating to me while making calls to anybody. While making Each and every call IVR voice adds are irritating me while connecting the call. And it is also making non sense. If I want to make a call an urgent call, before connecting the call the uninor IVR ADD is coming after the completing the add, then only the call will connect. There is no use of DND registration. They are completing their adds simultaneously by using IVR voice while the call making.....
pooja_v

Mar 18, 2013

Deduction of balance

Although I DID not subscribed for any service given by Uninor mob.Company,still they activated some service (Mobile Gupshup) without my permission and I lost Rs.15 from my balance on date 17/03/13. I complained for this negligence to customer care, but they are not ready to listen and take my complain.I spoke to many times to the customer care but someone is telling that the money has been deducted for vas service and the other customer care is telling that some no services has been activated.The customer care spoke very badly. So,please take suitable action against them and refund my money.My uninor no is-############
abcdef9

Feb 24, 2013

charging money without concern and not even refunding it

Are you uninor people sick. Is this the way you play cheap tricks with your customers. Do you think we are dumb not knowing if we have activated the offer or not... Is their any way we could complain about this in the consumer court? Coz this always happens. And they blame it on us. Foolsss

Jun 26, 2012

with out activation deducted money

We are using uninor mobile sim . Our balanc is on Dated 26/01/2012 72Rs. With out any activation of cricket The deducted 50Rs & They can not talk about this matter9726027653

Jan 10, 2012

fraud deduct balance

my uninor phone number 7383316894 on 7-01-2012 company without my permission activated my caller tunes service and deducted 15rs frm my balance, and when i called customer care they told me you will get refund back but till today they have not refund me my balance now they refuse to give back my refund.plz help me out for this type of fraud commited by company.my other mobile number is 9825968068. I talk 9/01/2012 Mr.Guruprashad 10.30 am, 1.15 pm Mr.Krunal, 6.00pm Mr.Izharkhan and today 10.45 am Mrs.Sanjana, but all of they are saying our system is down, we can't your prob.sole. They told me call back after 3 hrs. I think this company cheating all the customer.
User522017

Aug 2, 2011

Deduction of charges for unwanted services

My uninor number 9043542661 Bad network coverage Kodambakkam chennai city Tamilnadu .Dont buy it.
User522017

Aug 2, 2011

unwanted service activeted

Jul 27, 2011

Deduction of charges for unwanted services

My Uninor no. is 9126665432. From 23/7/11 charged Rs.1/- per day for automatically active services. Several time contact with customer care but condition in vain. Now I want to deactivate it. Please take necessary action & help me . ---Anirudha Das. (Asansol, WB)

Jul 9, 2011

fraud deduct balance

it deduct my 30 rs., & they also not attending my call 4 customer care...

May 11, 2011

not activated

i am extremely out of focus since last night.actually last day i have activated bollywood gossip, shayari pack.and after using that i requested for deactivate it.ok some from from uninor c. execcutive said that he will deactivate it... ok but he couldnt..and today morning my shayari pack has beeen activated.i dont know how?and another one service vas pack also activated on my uninor no.9175815657...please help me sir .i talked with mahendra(executive). i lived in pune.please deactivate both this scheme...sunil tiwaskar 9175815657

Mar 18, 2011

balence -

DEAR SIR

I M RECHARGE MY MOBILE NO YESTERDAY NIGHT AROUND 9.35.
I M RECHARGE 100 RS. AS PER COMPANY SCHEME GIVEN BALANCE 115 BUT I RRECIVED ONLY 70 RS BALANCE. I M TRNASFER MY NO FROM VODAPHONE TO UNIOIN FOR BETTER SERVICES AND SCHEME BUT COMPANY CHEATING WITH CUSTMOER. I M ALSO COMPLAIN IN CONSUMER FORM AND TRAI FOR THIS MATTER . PLS SHORT OUT THIS PROBLEM WITH IN 24 HOURS ANOTHER I M GOING TO MEDIA AND OPEN UR CHEATING IN NEWS PAPER.

RECHARGE TRANSCATION ID - 27553556
MY MOBILE NO. 9712323900
LALIT SHAH

Nov 3, 2010

V poor service

My name is sandeep kumar choudhary .my uninor no is 8858635656. In my account 5 rs had been dedudt in wrong way and had not clear to c.care 198. So please send my deduct balance and check all compatibility, I am very glad you.please care quickly I am waiting your response
dvkrishna

Dec 3, 2012

block of sim

hi, my no7396922601.it's sim is loss pless block this no.
priyank403

Dec 1, 2012

uninor

false charges appy and not give proper response by customer care give me money back 30 rs
priyank403

Dec 1, 2012

directly charges apply by uninor company and directly apply charges of 30 which is disconect by uninor without any information

i m suffering for ur directly activated subsctrib which is not done by me so i call in ur customercare but threr is no give proper response for my complain and my phone also disconected by ur customer care exicutive and also disconect my phone so i m strickly complain u pls refuned my rs this is done 2 times in a month so pls give me my money back otherwise i give ur complain in consumer court or grivence telecom give me proper reply i tried to call caround 10 times to customer care but not give proper response and no any other details given by them even if i like to talk head of exicutive but my phone put on hold and after that direcxtluy dis connected i request u strickly follo my compain and give me proper ans
Lalla_tiwari Send email

Nov 9, 2012

miss call

My name is Omkarnath tiwari and my no is 9967172747.
As i am a Uninor user
My 50000 rs Recumbency in market some kind of mistake .
I want to have a call records details of 1st June to 31st June for my mobile number pls help me to get these details.