UNINOR

Consumer complaints and reviews about UNINOR

Prakash Kindre

Apr 27, 2016

Lost my cell phone

Lost my cell phone at bavdhan area
maheshk143

Feb 10, 2016

reactive my number

i was not using my uninor sim from 2months . now when i want to use my card it was shoving not valid.
That no is Vimp to active.
Plz support to activate my no 7620585857
ishpreet mahendra

Nov 18, 2015

NOT VALID CARD

shital_sanap

Sep 10, 2015

not received recharge.not valid recharge.

I have recharge my uninor number with 147 rs(2G data).from PAYTM..it deducted the amount from my account..but after checking I found that its not valid recharge .I checked with PAYTM support.they given me operator reference number 1645009111.
please give solution to this.
subhashy16

Sep 9, 2015

not done tele verification yet

I took new uninor sim card on sunday(6-9-15).But tele verification not yet done.I am a non local to this pune so i am struggling with data roaming charges.So please kinldy consider this and do an action as soon as possible.
aniketpatil412

Aug 11, 2015

Verification is negative

HI this is aniket - 8796765394
I called customer care for verification, there was some network problem, so i think they did not hear me properly and they flag negative to my simcard, I had ported aircel to uninor and this type of service i got. I think i should have stuck with aricel.
Mobile Account

Jul 23, 2015

Worst network

The uninor connection get disconnected when on-call alomost every minute. This is the worst part of any service providers, I have ever experienced
sachin7799

Jun 17, 2015

Card blocked

I purchased one number in September 2014 from idea No is : 7776064777. After 6 months i ported this number in UNINOR. by MNP Process.
I ported this number in Feb 2015 , After 2 months i got one due bill is pending at idea its amount is 188. for that uninor disconnected my
number in 18th may 2015. i cleared bill on 22 May 2015, After that i contacted to UNIONR to start my service they replayed

I need to contact idea for activation. Idea is responsible for activatio.

I contacted idea they replied : My no is permanently disconnected from idea on Feb 2015 because of port out.

Again i contacted to uninor the suggest me to conctact Store i visited store 2-3 times i am not getting any help. UNINOR customer care not able to help me as per them number details are not displayed in system. Ther are also ready to log my complaint in there system.

When i called on number i am getting unionr ringtone.

If i will lost this no it will be big loss for me its my business no.

Card blocked

zeerabb20015

May 26, 2015

reissue of new sim card

SHO,
Pune

Sub: Regarding loss of sim card and reissue of sim card

I Rohit Jagetia. Having a sim of uninor company and my sim is lost in pune while travelling in roadand I felt from bike while driving so my sim lost at that time in aundh
I am using that no for my company work
My sim no is 8856862624

Please kindly give me approval for reply issue of sim of that no by uninor
I will be grateful to you if you give me permission for taking new sim of the same no by company
From,

Rohit Jagetia
Smathur2

Mar 8, 2015

Amount deducted but recharge not done

I have done 68/- Recharge from HDFC netbanking but the recharge is not done. Checking the account got the information that amount is already deducted.
Request you to refund it.
Below are the details:

Name: Sakshi Mathur
Transaction Narration ############-Avenues India Ltd
Reference/Cheque No: 308135709

Sakshi
katedeshmukhankit

Jan 21, 2015

cancelation of port request

I am Ankit KateDeshmukh,I have uninor sim 9503661717.I request to port my sim to idea,because of the bad network,I create the process for change the company,but uninor company reject my request,so please help me portout from uninor to idea.

Jan 17, 2015

Wrongly charged after several commitment

I am a Uninor (Mobile Service Provider) customer.
From last 1 & half month Company charged me several time for VAS activation. When I want to know the reason behind this as the Services was not activated by my end. They replied that the services were activated via Web, and the worst thing is it doesn’t need any human intervention. I request them to deactivate the same as soon as possible and refund my money. They transfer my call to deactivation desk IVR as they not able to deactivate from their end. I follow the IVR and deactivate all services. Till date I didn’t received any refund value from the company. Then I left the hope to receive my money back.
Later I recharge my number on 16th Jan’14 by Rs.100/-. Before recharge my number I made a call to customer care of uninor(198-Tollfree) to re- confirm that any kind of VAS is still activated on my number or not. They replied NO, also assure me that in future they will not activate or charged me for any kind of VAS services until the services activated by my end manually. Later I use Rs.84/- for net pack activation. So the remaining balance shown in my A/C was Rs.21 and something.
The very next day I received a message from UW-UNINOR, state that “Hi you have successfully activated Lifestyle dressing room service at Rs.20/-“
I make a call to complaint help desk (198-tollfree). There I spoke with Miss Rachna,prasant and Kartik. Nobody can resolve my issue from their end. Miss Rachna transfer my call to immediate supervisor Mr. mtittunjay K. He will assist me and forward my call to 155223 where I can deactivate my VAS and money will refund by 2Hours. I follow the IVR and again deactivated the services. Again I make a call to 198 for reconfirming that the service was deactivated or not. The customer care agent replies that the service is still active. When I asked for further assistance they transfer my call to supervisor. They keep my call on hold for 30minitus and later on disconnect the call. Later on I tried several time to contact with them (198) but my call was not connected. Whenever I press 9 (As instructed by IVR) to speak with customer care my call was disconnected automatically. They place my number in rejected list as they not able to provide any kind of assistance.
Request you to please look into the issue and resolve it also provide me some positive response.
Revert in case of any clarification required on the same.
Contact Details:-
+91-8483838256
+91-8928811988
Mail Id: [email protected]
swappy143

Jan 7, 2015

Recharge Failure

Please find the below recharge details of Mobile no. 7385184898. I had done online recharge Rs. 60/- recharge (Full Talk time) on my below mention mobile number, but recharge was failed & Rs. 60/- is debited from my account.

Mobile No. - 7385184898
Order No. - MO00001353380

Kindly request you to please do recharge of debited amount on my mobile number.

Swapnil Khatavkar
sanjayu

Nov 21, 2014

balance deduct

dear sir i am suffer from last few days your service .my mo.no.7840952408 on necessaries subscribe activate i complaint your executive but no response and not deactivate .my valuable money deduct everyday i.e. lost money approximately 200 RS.so please inquiry and refund my money neither i complaint in TRI. i also activate DND  SERVICE  but not activate.
ravindrakesh

Oct 23, 2014

Balance Not Received 198 3 monts

My mobile no. is ############& i had purchased Rs.198 /- talktime (uninor) for 3 monts i recived massage from uninor and i have received talktime 1 monts only 2 monts remain. that time i talk custemer care also told me u will recived 3 monts benifits.
maheshchandrakumawat

Oct 4, 2014

need puk no

please give me my puk no .....i have blocked my sim card by [email protected]=8855023577
Shivraj Jagtap

Sep 26, 2014

Customer care service

Repected sir,
I am using uninor service form many days. I had an issue of balance deduction for hello tunes. Hello tune was activated without concent on my no. 9175996717
I spoke with executive he said it was activated from my end I Wanted escallaction and call was transfered i had argument with senior and he disconnected the call. My services was barred in next 5 min of both no.
9156800867 And above mentioned. So i want to lodge complaint still my services are barred.

shivraj jagtap
SUNIL MANOHAR

Sep 23, 2014

UNINOR Services Barred for activated Number

This is Neelima the victim of Uninor network. I took a new sim from uninor store in gudivada, as usually i submitted my proofs with one photograph, next day night i make a call to 999 for tele verification. After that Verification they activated my sim and using that sim. But now i am not able to make outgoing calls from 5 days, now recently incoming calls are also barred. When i called to 198, that fellows simply saying u have to re-submit your proofs. When i asked for reason, they simply said proofs are wrong. when i asked without checking the proofs your activated my Sim?? they simply cut the call. i made this for 5 times and i received the same answer and the same response. What could i do?? i dont want to face these sort of problems. can anyone give suggestion??
Zameer786A

Aug 19, 2014

Number Disconnected

Dear Sir, I have converted my Airtel number 9975775364 to Uninor Three months back. I had few outstanding of 92.00 rs at Airtel which i had paid on 08 Aug 2014 still my number is disconnected on 11 Aug 2014. If i have paid all the outstanding on 8 Aug why the Uninor has disconnected my number. I have also emailed the copy of bill paid receipt to customer care of Uninor but still not received any response. request you to kindly look into thsi issue and help in getting this number reactivate.

Regards - Zameer Jahagirdar
RAM SAWARE

Jul 28, 2014

NETWORK ERROR

DEAR SIR,
I AM FACING NET WORK ERROR LAST 2 WEEK,MY MOBILE NO-9145456566 ONLY MAVAL URSE (MAHINDRA HINODAY IND.LTD)LOCATION,

VARIOUS MAIL [email protected] SEND TO UNINOR CALL CENTER BUT TILL DATE NO ANY REPLY (Mrs.PRAMOD )

MY MOBILE NOW OUT OFF COVRAGE LAST 2 WEEK BACK TO TILL DATE

MY MOBILE NO -9145456566

PLEASE HELP ME (ALTERNET MOBILE NO -9423220116)

RAM SAWARE
PUNE
9423220116
Amit Mukherjee

Jun 5, 2014

Balance Deducted

I have recharge my number 8863027706 with net packs but why the deduct from my main account balance for using internet.Sir still it is deducting.
vasantha kumar

Jun 2, 2014

packs activating in its own

my number is 9154430875 . in this number packs activated in its own.. so deactivate it and refund the money back.
SujayC

May 24, 2014

Prepaid Phone # Not Activated

I've purchased a prepaid phone number from Uninor - 9175882927 ,7 days back and still the phone number has not been activated.

I called up 999 and they verified all my information and I was told to call back after 2 hours at their number - 123 which states that the prepaid number has not been activated.

What is the intention of this company - UNINOR? Are they just charging Rs 100 for the SIM card and then not to give any services?

It is such a fraudulent company it should be banned from doing business in India.
Gayatri10

Apr 5, 2014

Blank calls and missed calls

8421763164. The owner of this number is harassing me by giving missed calls and blank calls. It will be convenient for me if you will give me the details of the number and register a complaint against that person.
rajeev220392