UNINOR

Consumer complaints and reviews about UNINOR

ASVINVENKAT

Nov 11, 2013

Messages are not sending

I am V. Asvin. My phone number is 7304153323. I have activated my message pack of Rs 59 for 3000 sms on 23rd of october which expires on 23rd november. But from 8th november, messages are not sending from my phone to any of my contact list, it shows try again each time i send the message. Still 1600 messages are remaining. I called customer care and also checked the message centre address many times and tried the best i can do, but of no use. Even i went to the uninor store but still i m facing the problem. Already 300 messages got waste from my number. I want this problem solved immediately
ASVINVENKAT

Nov 11, 2013

MESSAGES ARE NOT SENDING

mn.raja

Aug 15, 2013

Not allowing to change mobile services

I am fedup with the network problem of UNINOR from last few months. I want to change my cellular service provider company.I am using this number since around 2 years (9175800855)..When applied in airtel for number portability it got rejected. Airtel employees told that UNINOR has rejected. I dont even know the reason. They are neither improving their services nor allowing us to channge the service provider.

Jun 21, 2013

Forcefully VAS service activated & Balance deduction related.

In my mobile 9763559656 Uninor service provider has forcefully activated value added services therefore my mobile balance deducted more than Rs 200 form last 10 days. I had given complaint regarding that to customer care, nodal officer and also appellate officer but till date my complaint not resolved. appellate officer not given any reply till date. so i want to launch a complaint against Uninor for refund the money. Customer care executive disconnecting the call.

My alternate contact No. 9822214368.
Preffered time - 9 am to 3 pm.
Grajurwar

Jun 16, 2013

Forcefully balance deduction

HELLO TEAM ,
WHATS GOING ON WITH ME I DONT KNOW STILL MY 40 RS NOT REFUNDED TO ME AND TODAY ALSO DEDUCTED 7 RS FOR ANOTHER VAS SERVICE . IF YOU DO NOT REFUND MY MONEY SO I NEED TO TAKE LEGALY ACTION AGAINST COMPANY.
Home

Message

4 of 686

More...

From: gajanan rajurwar
To: care
1 Attachment

Re: MNP Sim not activated. and Forcefully Hello Tune activated.
Fri, Jun 14, 2013 1:19 AM CDT

View full HTML message
Hello team,
I never applied for the same and also i would like to inform you my sim care is activated on 10 june . It means its pre
activated services from your end. I don't want that. I want my money back
other wise we need to launch the complaint in consumer forum. Please
revert my money and i had already talk with yous nodal officer and they
told me will refund the money . I want my money .
So whats benefit i get from Uninor after MNP from IDEA.

Best Regards,
Gajanan Rajurwar......

________________________________
From: care<[email protected]>
To: gajanan rajurwar<[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, 13 June 2013 10:18 PM
Subject: RE: MNP Sim not activated. and Forcefully Hello Tune activated.

Dear

Thank you for contacting Uninor.

We apologize for the inconvenience this matter may have caused.

With reference to the below trail mail, we would like to inform you that the
balance deduction in your account due to ‘Music Unlimited’ service has been
activated for the number ‘9763559656’ on 09/06/2013 and the same is already
deactivated on 11/06/2013 as per your request.

We regret to inform you that as it is charged in accordance with your charges
details, we are unable to credit waiver charges for the same.

Nevertheless, for any further issue, kindly call up our dedicated complaint
helpline198 (toll free) to get a speedy resolution. For queries, you may call
our customer service at 121 (charges at 50p per 3 minutes).

We require your kind co-operation in this matter.

Thanks and Regards,
Datta
Customer Care

From:gajanan rajurwar
[mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2013 10:17 AM
To: care
Subject: MNP Sim not activated. and Forcefully Hello Tune activated.

This is Gajanan Vijaykumar Rajurwar,My mobile no is :9763559656
I am sending this mail because i am in a trouble some the your service and
also from the customer service.
I have changed this SIM from IDEA to uninor from last 7 days and from last2
day my both sim are deactivated i am not able to make my call .Please take
care of this and do activate the service as soon as because i have already
given the call from Verification IVR department and they told me we will
activate this sim within 2 hrs but still not been activated. And just now i
recived the message regarding your hello tune service had been activated and
40 Rs will be charged what is this held on with me if you people Don't want
the New customer so i will Raise the compaint to Cosumer foarum Regarding the
same. Please i dont want any kind of Value added services from you. Just
deactivate that service and refund if money had deducted.
I hope so will get resolve the problem from your end and start the service of my number with DND service.And also i am trying to call to your NODEL OFFICER but they are not picking the call why i don't know?
If you have any problem please call to my alternative  number 9822214368

Gajanan Rajurwar

________________________________

This e-mail and any attachment(s)
transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you
are not the named addressee, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy
this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have
received this e-mail by mistake and delete it from your system. Any views or
opinions expressed are solely those of the sender and do not necessarily
represent those of Uninor or its affiliates or group companies, unless sender
does so with due authority from Uninor. Any form of reproduction,
dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or
publication of this e-mail and attachments, if any, and/or any action taken in
reliance of this e-mail, without the prior written consent of the sender is
strictly prohibited. The recipient should check this e-mail and attachment(s),
if any, for the presence of viruses and/or defects. Uninor accepts no liability
for any damage caused by any virus and/or defects transmitted by this email.

Newer Older

Mark as spam

Hi, grajurwar. Set Your Location
Sign out | Settings
Privacy | Legal | Help
© 2013 Yahoo!7 Pty Limited - All rights reserved.
shashank8421857260

Jun 12, 2013

deduction of balance and not refunding

Sir i was deducted balance 99 rupees today and 76 rupees on 1st june without anything and they are not refunding mine balance at alll

After that i recived a msg of subscribing to some packs that i have not subscibed at alll
Sir please refund my balance i will be very thankfull to you..

Jun 2, 2013

unnecessary deduction of balance

respected sir ihave my uninor no 7385614846..as mentioned above my uninor mobile has been deducted without any reason and calling customer care they put the call on hold and diddnt return today it is 4th time my balance has been deducted..i am very serious about this ..if no response have been taken frm u then i have to cancelled my uninor number..thank you please do something
bhavu

Apr 6, 2013

detail bill

I Want to detail bill
bhavu

Apr 6, 2013

about balance

I HAVE ONE UNINOR NO IS 7383724500

MY COMPLAIN IS THAT RECENTLY ACTIVE ONE SERVICE BY YOU IN MY MOBILE AND CUT CHARGES RS 30,
I WANT TO REFUND MY RS AND CLOSED ALL SERVICES, I HAVE NOT SENT ANY MSG TO U FOR ACTIVE SERVICE, I HAVE PROOF FOR THIS,

PLS REFUND MY MONEY, RS 30 IS VALUABLE FOR ME

THANKS

Feb 24, 2013

Unwanted deduction in balance

They have been deducting my balance by activating some or the other VAS pack without my content. They are rude and have not given my refund of rs.30 as yet. Please help me.

Feb 12, 2013

activate pack without my knowledge

Hello sir,
My Name is Gagan shrivastava.Few Days ago i got a message in my Uninor no. 8421524824 that i m subscribes a pack astro portal and my balance is deducted but i m not subscribed any service aur pack from uninor then after i tried many time to deactivate this pack and many time i called customer care but they dont give me any revelent answer. so please help me to solve this issue. Thanx

Dec 28, 2012

SIM NOT ACTIVATED

I PURCHASED A UNINOR SIM IN NOV.2012 WITH MOBILE NO 7870148943 ON THE BASIS OF MY ELECTION PHOTO IDENTITY CARD. IT COULD BE ACTIVATED ONLY IN FIRST WEEK OF DEC.2012. AFTER SOME DAYS OF ACTIVATION OUTGOING CALL FACILITIES WERE WITHDRAWN .THEN THE LOCAL VENDER AGAIN ASKED TO SUBMIT NEW FORM WITH EPIC.I SUBMITTED. OUTGOING CALLS WERE ALLOWED. AFTER SOME DAYS AGAIN INCOMING &OUTGOING CALLS WERE BLOCKED.AGAIN OPENED FOR ONE DAY.THEN AGAIN BLOCKED.I AM UNABLE TO UNDERSTAND SUCH NON SENSE.PL DO THE NEEDFUL.

Dec 27, 2012

call history

sir i want to uninor no .############days incoming call details my email [email protected]

Dec 19, 2012

call history

i want to check all detail of phone number for incoming and out comings how it is possible
sharat my mobile number is 9125493572 all call histry last 5 days plzzzzz sir it is very importent okkk and send me all details in my mail plzzz its very importent my mail id is [email protected]

Nov 30, 2012

sir pls inform me abt 8421344255 no.all call history pls on [email protected]

Nov 30, 2012

sir pls inform me abt 8421344255 no.all call history pls on [email protected]

Nov 28, 2012

network

sir my self SONUM GUPTA mera mobile number 8736947211 hai. Mere number par bina meri marji k kai suscribtion laga diye gaye or mere balance ko kaat liya gaya jabki maine koi service lagai hi nhi. 27/nov/2012 ko jab maine dusre number se iski sikayat customer care se ki to unhone mana iss baat ko or mere cell se band call(198/121) ko open kiya or kaha ki paise 28nov2012 ko subah tak transfer kar dege. Phir 28nov2012 ko paise nhi aaye or 30rs. kaat liye gaye koi service k naam par jab maine phir call ki 28nov2012 ko 10:31am par lagbhag to customercare ne meri baat ko suna hi nhi or hold p call dal di gai. please help me. I am very unhappy of the service of UNINOR.

sonum gupta,
up east

Nov 26, 2012

call history

Sir, please inform my cell phone ############ details of dialed calls, received calls & messages for last 25days and send it to email id [email protected] please sir do make the response quickly

Nov 16, 2012

Missed call from unknown +923056333691

even i got a missed call today from a similar no +923035703959. should i just ignore it?

Nov 16, 2012

call history

sir, please inform me my cell phone 8291548288 details of dialled calls, received calls & messages for last 15 days ... send it to my email id [email protected] please make it hurry...

Nov 11, 2012

Recharge Failing

Sir meri is no 9058071708 Sim kho gyi h mujhe band krani h

About online recharge

the balance will be refunded in 3 to five days if not send mail to [email protected]

Missed call from unknown +923056333691

THAT CALL IS FROM PAKISTAN DONT NEED TO WORRY, AND JUST DONT ACCEPT OR CALL HIM BACK, BE CAREFULL.

Sep 16, 2012