UNINOR

Consumer complaints and reviews about UNINOR

adnan mulla

Nov 19, 2012

Talktime benefit

HI,

I got a MSG saying that Rs 30 TT on rs 20. I have recharge it on that date only before 12. but I didn't got the benefit. 198 people are saying that I m not eligible for that, because you number was not in the LUCKY list... This is a kind of FAKE SMS.
Please help me. ASAP.

Complaint No: ############

rajumutalik

Nov 5, 2012

Non Activation of SIM

05 Nov 2012 I purchased a sim from Koregaon park branch 8484007999 between 1100-1200 hrs ... till now ie 2200 hrs it has not been activated that is almost 10 hrs.on speaking to the customer care i was told to go and meet the dealers again as the details are not on the net. i was then made to wait while the call was transferred to his senior ... who just disconnected after making me hear the dial tone for 5 mins.! Is this how you are celebrating your CUSTOMER FIRST day or week ??? when it is not my mistake why should i the customer go and get my case resolved...am i supposed to start repairing the computer network or something...i am a customer i have made my payment now Uninor better do its bit and provide me the services else they should close shop. Poor show.
pl contact me asap(hope i wont have to complain about this) Raju 8275145369
kumar.him722

Oct 29, 2012

Reactivation my uninor sim

My uninor sim card has deactivated. So reactivate my uninor sim card . My uninor number is 7398519007. Email id [email protected]

Oct 29, 2012

Missed call from unknown +923056333691

I have gotta a miscalled from unknown number +92305633369. I dont know who's this number. I request you to please help and protect/save me from such unsolicited phone calls. I am a Uninor prepaid user, my uninor number is 8484813071.
Thank You Sir.

Sudhakar

Oct 26, 2012

About online recharge

My name is atul i have recharged my cell no yesterday through uninor site.
But i did't receive any balance yet... And when i call to 198 customer care number ...the call was automatically disconnected... i have recharged SMS plane Rs. 59.
This Is my Cell No. = 8485086079
MICI2836181668 This is my Payment Transaction Number ...
Please do something

Oct 18, 2012

Balance deduction without using any service

Hey guys,

The reason to write you on fb is that your customer care is the worse staff in the world i have ever seen & they are quite uneducated or kinda bound to what they said.

Seems they don't understand the meaning of customer care & they are bound to what their system shows & keep repeating that sentence n details which led customer to call them up. They behave like we are the fool to call up, we don't abt internet usage made by us, we don't know other internet packs available. They are not ready to listen to me & keep repeating their info. Better u shut down ur call centers or else hire some decent ppl who knows how to handle the situation, instead of saying no to the thing which customer faced without getting any benefits & been charged on some technical grounds which is no customers mistake.

I got to tell u that again my balance is been deducted with around 85-100 rs on 13th midnite. I use net daily for few mins , u can say around 2 mins to 15 mins according to my use which you can verify in your so called system with deduction charges.

That night i browsed for few mins, & then my balance got deducted around 85-100 rs which was headache for me to call ur so called CUSTOMER "CARE" executives.

I tried to call ur customer care n they said call aftr 5 hrs. another night, i called up once again, they said systems are down & requested me to call after 10am in the morning.

Then today i called up customer care, some guy picked up d call, told me the reason for deductions (which is not true, coz i know what i use, what i don't , m not from village to fell into ur traps & this time I wl make sure i drag u guys to the public.) He transfered my call to some senior person, who pickd aftr 5 mins & disconnected my call.

I again called & the guy called AATISH, picked up the call, repeated the same info & said he won't be refunding my money.

I asked him to transfer the call, he did so & my call had been attended by Mr. Vishal Raje , n he too repeated the same thing for few mins again n again & said he can't do anything.

I wonder why all the guys from CCE to senior person are there to help the customers or just the providing details? If they are for there for providing details only, close ur call centers, coz we as customer know what has been deducted. We don't need you guys tell us what's your system showing or what i did (which i didn't)

I have internet plan on BB, in office, in home, y the hell i wl use 800MB on bloody nokia e63 n that too in one hour??? & if I want to use this much of data, I can get the recharge of 90 done which is 6GB of data (200MB/day)

Now you guys look into this matter or else I wl throw all the sims, which my family have, n make sure drag you guys where you lose some more customers.

I think if I am explaining this much, you should know how much i suffered, how much i spent my time to call ur customer care centers, to type this msg.

Hope this will be taken care of & do the needful asap.

Yours positive reply & action on this will be highly appreciated.

Will thanks you when you get me out of this non-sense thing.

Kishan N

Monday

Hi Kishi,

We're sorry for the trouble. Please share your email id, location and we will have this looked into for you.
Thanks!

Monday
Kishi Nagpal

My e-mail id is [email protected] & m in Pune as of now.

I have mentioned my contact no. in above message to you.

Uninor

We will be sure to forward the same to our team to see what best can be done.

Kishi Nagpal

Trust me guys, ur staff is useless

Jst got an call from +91-8177825983 n he said he is from customer care.

I told him the problem i faced, & he repeated his recorded thing which your customer care executives n seniors in call centers are repeating, & he is no different.

He is repeating that I used the web browser ( i m not denyin it) but i knw i used for 2 mins & been charged 86 rs ( which is not even charged for international calls for 2 mins)

You guys good in making customers fool & u believe that u say the truth & we the customers are liars. Isn't it?

If you guys can't help me, dont even call me.

Just keep that 86 rs. with you & I will throw this sim in some dust bin.

Kishi Nagpal

& the biggest thing , he disconnect my call without solving my problem.

& didn't cared to call me back, so he can listen to me , my problem to help me out.

But, u guys hardly care coz you guys want free money of your customers.

Wrote on 18th Oct. 2012 on FB page of Uninor: around 5.45pm ( now, i didn't noticed the perfect time, which is considered as a proof from Uninor to fool customer)

Anyone using Uninor, pls make sure you record every activity, time, seconds, date when u use any service of this company. Worse experience in my life. Thanks for disappointing us. No need to show your more concern to your customers when you just don't want so solve it. Keep looting. Sabse cheap rates n sabse cheap way to deduct your money from your account.

Oct 16, 2012

To get incoming and outgoing call details

Dear Sirs/Madam,

Please send me outgoing & incoming call list as well as miss call list along with the time & date of call of mobile no. 8180020197 for August 2012 month on my email ID [email protected] at the earliest.

Kindly do the needful.

Nandkishor Dhakate
8180020197

Sep 11, 2012

details

i want my cell number details from june to september ...incoming and outgoing..plsz send me ...uninor number is this...8857982269 plsz send it on my email id. as we have to take some more uninor [email protected]
User812068

Aug 27, 2012

Outgoing and Uncoming barred

I recently switched my Network provider from Vodafone to Uninor, everyday my Outgoing and incoming calls are barred after 12 in the night, then once the Uninor store opens at 10.30am in the morning they activate it so that I can make outgoing calls.

I called Uninor Customer care, who informed me that as the documents are not submitted we are suspending your account. I called up the Uninor Store from where I purchased the Sim Card and I was informed that they have already sent the documents to head Office. Still this is happening everyday.

Now everyday I am facing the same problem. I call up Uninor Store and they inform me that they have already submitted the documents 3-4 times and they cannot help me and then I call Customer Care who informs me they have not received the documents they cannot help me and I have left with so much of problem as my number is not working. No one wants to take the ownership. Uninor Store says not our problem docs aready submitted and Uninor Customer Care says not our problem we have not received the docs.

Please help.

Asif Virani

Aug 17, 2012

UNKOWN BALANCE DEBIT FROM MY ACCOUNT

UNINOR SERVICE PROVIDER HAS CHARGED ME RS. 45/- FOR VAS SERVICE WHICH NOT ACCTIVATED FROM MY SIDE, I HAD RECEIVED MASSAGE OF SAME AND BALANCE DEDUCT FROM MY ACCOUNT.. NEED HELP .. CUSTOMER CARE ALSO NOT READY TO LISTEN ME...

Aug 12, 2012

balance deduct and missbeheave with customer

We regret to inform you that I am using uninor mbl no 8421994105.before one month some service activate and deduct Rs30 I complained but he take reason of add calling and say me when add call will have come then you press button so deduct balance.due to this reason I activated DND services suddenly I faced problem on 10 August 2012 when deduct my balance Rs 5 I did not care bcoz we did not get any message I cared 11 August 2012 so I talked to Miss Pooja he told me you have to call 777 and deactivae service then I say when you return my balance she tell me firstly call on 777 no you can get your balance on that no when I called on 777 no then we saw service has deactivated.
Again I call 198 and talked to Mr Ram he not give me suficent no and say me I can't check your matter. He transfred my call to senior I hold half hour but he did not take my call
She not cooperate me
Missgide me
Giving mental problem
I want to take action regarding this issue and return my balance

Irshad Ahmed
8421994105

Jul 20, 2012

call history

sir, please inform me my cell phone 8421460466 details of dialled calls, received calls & messages for last 15 days ... send it to my email id [email protected] please make it hurry.....

Jul 17, 2012

Sim Lost

I Lost My Uninor Sim (738538330). Please block this.

Jul 17, 2012

Recharge not Done

I have recharged with amount of 80 rs from uninor authorized site. As this is online recharge money is got deducted from my account but I have not got the balance. when i contacted uninor customer service they said i havent recharged anything today. but i have the details of online recrge from uninor sent by uninor on email as ...the full email is as

Dear Sachin,
Thank you for using Uninor Online Recharge. Your transaction details are mentioned bellow.

Uninor Number : 8482829256

MY MOBILE NUMBER 8421972100
PLEASE ACTIVATE IT IMMEDIATELY

Jun 27, 2012

ABOUT DEDUCTION

I didn't activated sizzlers service, but it is activated by uninor company, and i am trying to call them but didn't get response, my deduction is 1rs/day,
since 15 days , pls help me for the same

Jun 22, 2012

Harassment by Uninor sim distributor

On 17/June/2012.I bought a Uninor sim of no. 8625924236.The sim was bought at my name.
The shopkeeper took 50/- from me and also necessary documents ,he said that the sim will get activated in few minutes and there will be a balance of Rs.45 in it.
Now, from last 4 days I'm following him but he's not activating my sim.Whenever I go to him he is saying 'I do not have balance now,I'll do it after 1 hr.
Today when I called him,this guy started abusing me.
This shop is in
AnandPark,Vadgaonsheri,Pune-14
The shop name is 'Vardhaman mobile shopping and repairing centre', it's near Anand Park Bus Stop,Vadgaonsheri,Pune-14.
His mobile no. is:9970254916.

I'm helpless,please let me know what to do.

Jun 20, 2012

Balance got deducted

On my uninor no the caller tune service got activated automatically without my prior permission and balance got deducted

Jun 6, 2012

Uninor Sim not activated

My uninor mobile number – 9060493825 is not activated please activate this SIM and pls do as soon as possible…
popatpatil9599

Jun 5, 2012

Service diactivet without consant

I am sagar nalawade
my number =8482958644
mere number pe 2 months se Hello Tunes sewa shru thi, to company ki aur se ye sewa achnak si stop kar di hai ,per mera is sewa ke liye 40 rs deducted huwa hai,to plz muze mere paise wapas kariye ,nahi to sewa phir se without cost shuru kijiye. So I want to know what is the problem in solving this issue. Each representative suggest different solutions I want proper solution from Uninor Customer Care Service. If it is possible to solve this issue let me know otherwise I'll have to do port this number.

Jun 1, 2012

Mobile Portability

Res Sir/Mam,

Sir i have a card of TATA INDICOM (CDMA). But now i want to convert i.e.portablit in to Uninor.

So what is the procedure & where these process done (Store Located Pin :- 412208)

Can I convert these TATA INDICOM CDMA card on to Uninor GSM
Kindly Support us for better service.

*Thanks with Regards*,

*Mr.Kailas Balasaheb Mate
A/p.Talegaon Dhamdhere
Tal-Shirur, Dist-Pune
Mob - 8149258246
Rana Panchanan

May 31, 2012

False offers made Uninor

I have recently took the Uninor scheme where extra local 15 minutes are free with rs 10 recharge and 5 minutes free with rs 2 voice call or sms. but those didnt fulfill any of those offers and I am facing troubles due to the inconvenience.I have also complained and received a complaint number but no necessary actions are being taken.Please review my complaint and take necessary actions.Complaint no:
SR ############;My mobile no: 9062715965. Date of offer:25 May,2012 and it was promised to be offered within 72 hours.

May 18, 2012

Cheating

Hi, I am Roshan Singh and I have a prepaid connection of Uninor with no(8625091135). I purchased 50rs voucher card with serial no ################ on 14th may but i tried a lot it was not getting sucessfull and was getting reply to contact customer care. So when i returned to my home from office at 1.30am(15th may) i called up customer care on 198 complaint no. I told the issue to the agent, he asked the serial no i gave him the num then he said voucher is valid and then initially he said try it again after sometime or tomorrow, then suddenly he said wait please hold the line for 60 sec, so when he came back he said please tell me the voucher no, I asked him "why you need voucher no". He said, voucher is barred so i will unbarr it. I asked him his name he said my name is rushikesh and try that voucher after 4 hours. It was late by that time so when i woke up at 6.30 i tried that, but i was shocked when I saw the error like" voucher is already used". I called up the customer care and spoke to many agents starting with satish, kajal and again kajal but they were not ready to transefer the call to superviosor and disconnected the call. So atlast kajal transfered the call to mayur( senior CSA) and i said him everything, then he said definately your 50rs refund will be credited in your account by 10.30am but still it dint happened. So again I spoke with Mahesh vaidya on 198 in evening and he said yes you will definately get the refund in 1 or 2 hours as he had confirmed with mayur also, but still nothing happened and I had to recharge online by 50rs as i dint had time to go to shop again. On 16 morning i again called up customercare and spoke to superviosor sunnet on 121, he also said the same thing that I am sorry it very embarrassing and all and definately 50rs will be refunded in the account very soon. I need the refund but no help! But till now nothing has happened. I am really very very disappoined that customer is treated like this and they fool us like this when we need some help from them. It has really hassed me. Please help me. Thanks!

Roshan Singh

May 17, 2012

sim card activation

i done my air-tel numbber in uni nor on 17march2012.
that numb i did my frc. i got my bal n numbber start working well till mid April.and after this my outgoing bard.i submit my document again to morya ent.landewadi(uni nor shop).
again numb working.after that on 8may my sim card resist ion failed.i called cc and they told me my document not submitted yet.
no one taking my complete.

May 11, 2012

Auto activate service & deduct money

I am using uninor no 8421994105.