UNINOR

Consumer complaints and reviews about UNINOR

May 3, 2012

Recharge Failing

This is Chaitanya kumar pokala...my mobile no is 8421896956(Uninor Pune)....actually my problem is Every time my Recharge was failing....i have tried from mobile and System the recharge was failing.....so my balance was Nil...i am unable to making the calls......please my solve problem as early as possible

May 3, 2012

Got call from Pakistan

Today ,3rd May 2012, Thursday at 07:18 am and 08:35am, i receieved a two missed calls from +923055146038 and +92923007841650. It came to my knowledge that call is from pakistan. Although i missed the calls, but i am concerned about how did the calling person got my number. I would appreciate it if you would look into this matter.

regards,
Nagababu
+91 84848411160

Apr 27, 2012

Complaint regarding mo. no. 8868816374 balance deducted without any request for caller tune

Dear Concern ,

I am a pre paid mobile customer of your company mobile no. is 8868816374 it is in the name of my wife renu agrawal on 24th April rs. 40 deducted from my account automatically whereas i never requested for any service when i enquired about it on toll free they told me that it has been deducted for caller tune & has been activated by you through 777 actually which has never been asked by me & i want to tell you i have never used this service earlier even not aware about this no. & after his suggestion i deactivated it on same day & they told me that it has been deducted for caller tune & will be refunded in your a/c within 48 house however not returned so far ,

let me clear you if it is not being refunded i will certainly go into DCRF as i cant pay for the service which i have not used & not asked for ,

hope for your early & positive response ,

e mail iD [email protected]
veereshmedipalli

Apr 22, 2012

call charges increased

My name is veeresh, i am one of the customers of uninor,i purchased sim 1 year back and the saler said in the uninor office that 1 p/s continues life long so i purchased that sim but now my call charge raised in such a way that per call is 60ps though if i call 20 sec also.
The saler didn't mentioned me that this offers only per year.So what should i do now?a
Am will be waiting for your reply
My no.-7386882676

Apr 18, 2012

mony is not reseived

sir i was recharge with net banking my uninor no 8855949692 recharge with 20 rs date is 16-4-12 time 03.8.21 i was got a message ur recharge
is sucessfull but my a/c blance is 0 i was complent uninor costmor care was say ur balance is reseived is 2 hours but i have not reseived my
blance please help me sir plz sir take a action for uninor i achad the reseipt when i reharge plz sir help me

Apr 17, 2012

Unwanted subscription packs activated on mobile.

This is what i can say shocking because unwanted subscription musical,Astrology packs activated on my mobile even i don't like to use cellphone much more.
I saw yesterday that astrology pack is activated on your cell phone charged 30rs this was not a single case next day music pack is activated on your phone message in my inbox charged 15rs.
I will not say please for giving my money back i will find uninor authorized center for complaints even though they are ready to refund me.
Thats enough.! if you also have same complaints don't ignore,register complaints.

caontact me-

Apr 16, 2012

service activation without any request and amount deduction

sir , i am your regular customer for uninor prepaid no. my no is 7385684353. to day at the early when i was sleeping when i got a msg from your customer care that a service " like astrology has been activated on your no the value of Rs 30/- has been deducted from your account, whereas i did not give any request for the same. when i contact to 198 customer care excutive was not ready to listen my problem and he did not took my complaint and disconnected my phn. so please take suitable action and return my amount to my account. Thanking you..
shwetakapadia

Apr 7, 2012

LODGE UR UNINOR COMPLAINT AT TRAI

Kindly lodge your uninor complaint at trai. www.pgportal.gov.in

Apr 1, 2012

SIM & MOBILE LOSS

My friend Shila last 4 days before lost her Nokia Music Express 5130 mobile along with Uninor Sim Card - 8421907895. It was theft at Pune. 4 police station refuse to make FIR. The funny things is UNINOR also deny to help, in fact they are claiming that No is not booked on her name not even on any body`s name, it has zero entry, which is simply nonsense. The sim no is very important to her, all communication link has broken, she cant even talk to her family, What she requested to Uninor at least they can provide us 2/4 months entry from where she can get details of her friend, family.
You know today we all remains so busy that we all store our important no in the cell, not in mind or in diary. her point is justified. pl help her to get link with her family & request all friends of world with the help of technology pl resolve this. IF possible pl trace her cell also. We will pay rewards also.

KG,
modi

Mar 30, 2012

not providing internet services

i have recharged my card with 47 rs. on 23rd march 2012 for the internet services.. but it is not started till today.. and customer care officer is not giving proper answer...

Mar 18, 2012

GPRS CONNECTION ACTIVATION

my uninor mobile no.8484810130 having gprs connectivity problem, i recharged my mobile with 24/- for internet services, but internet not activated..i kept on calling customer care to resolve the proble but each time they told me different thing which is totally ludicrous since I'm mobile internet user since 2005, they can't make me fool. finally they barred me to call customer care, which is what they can do on the extreme, here is the list of recommendation they told me to resolve the matter which i knew well that would not be solve my problem-
1) change your apn to capital letter(change apn uninor to UNINOR)
2) change your apn uninor to Unionr(even more ludicrous)
3)keep your balance over 20(i did that)
4)wait we will send u automatic settings of net
anji_kadiyam

Mar 14, 2012

Uninor is a fraud network.Dont choose this.

I have taken a SIM Card from UNINOR GSM Network Bearing Mobile Number-7396683111 on 22.02.2012, in a retailer shop. At that time i have submitted my Identity Proof and photo to the retailer. But, on 08.03.2012 Incoming fecility and Outgoing fecility disconnected with out any information. Again I have Submitted my photo and ID Proof on 09.01.2011 for the 2 nd time at UNINOR OUT LET in kadiyam. But it has'nt been activated till today that is 14/03/2012 WEDNESDAY at 07pm. They have unlocked my Mobile number temporarily. again i contacted UNINOR OUT LET and Customer care they said, ID Proof was not submitted. Then i rushed to UNONOR office.So, Please do Justice, and take action on UNINOR GSM Mobile Network for not giving proper Service to Customers. Thank You Sir.

Mar 10, 2012

Sim deactivates

I have been facing a lot of problem with uninor service provider, they have suddenly deactivated my sim without any notification, even after submitting documents they give no response, and now the customer care dont even pick up my calls, im facing a lot of issue in this regard
my no :8482826352.

this kind of scenario happened with one of my friend 6 months back and after complains for continuously 2 months nothing happend so he had to port his no to other service provider. i think same is going to be the case this time as well.

Feb 26, 2012

SIM Not Activated

I bought Uninor SIM card 7 days back, but still its not activated.
Mobile Number - 8421283328
Name - Neeraj Mohta
I request you to take this complaint to Uninor.

Feb 25, 2012

network

I have taken uni-nor Sim card 2 years ago and everyday i face the same trouble. I do mean that uni-nor network is poor in pune especially the city where i stay. i am a student so i am relied on Internet. So i have to take Internet pack and it's surfing speed is so bad that it's beyond explanations.
viren.leo

Feb 19, 2012

FRAUD Balance Deduction

Uninor sent me SMS at "19-02-2012 04:29:26 AM" in the night that they have activated some service on my prepaid number on my request whereas there is no incoming/outgoing call in this duration. They are not providing the details of the call and also not reverting back the charges. Such FRUADs should be stopped.

Feb 19, 2012

FRAUD Balance Deduction

ajaymore

Feb 16, 2012

outgoing & incoming calllist

Please send me outgoing & incoming calllist as well as miss calllist along with the time& date of call of mobileno. 8862056020from 01-01-2012to 16.02.2012, on my email ID [email protected] the earliest.
Kindly do the needful.

Feb 16, 2012

Didn't get validity on rechage

Dear Sir / Mam,
On 15th Feb 2012 I made a STV recharge of Uninor for Rs.98/- But I did not get the validity and calling seconds of this value. After this I'm trying to call to customer care they was directly cut the phone. Please take action immediately.

Recharge details :
Trx ID : 785049685

Rahul Shinde

Jan 24, 2012

BAD GPRS/ WAP SERVICE

I downloaded ICICI Bank's i-Mobile application on Samsung WAVE II handset. Also, I had registered my Uninor Mobile no. with ICICI Bank for mobile banking service. While I was trying to activate my mobile banking service using i-Mobile application the application sent SMSes to the banks no. for authentication. Every time I tried to activate i-mobile I lost min INR 15 and application was never activated. I complained about this to bank many times finally after 2 months banks IT team confirmed that it was because of network/service providers bad services the messages could not reach the bank and application could not be activated. By the time I had already spend around INR500 in SMSes and GPRS but finally the application did not work. I complained about the bad service to Uninor, they sent some settings which did not work at all. Tried contacting Uninor customer care but the probloem is not resolved. Finally, I decided to port out of Uninor and port in to Idea. Uninor is focusing more on call rates than the quality of the service. I hope somebody from Uninor will take cognizance of this. All readers, in case you are on Uninor for cheap rates and accessing Uninor wap for mobile applications , the cheaper service may cost you much dearer.

Jan 3, 2012

BALANCE DIDUCTION

my uninor number is 9175931365.my account balance has been deduct by more than rs.300 on till date.when i call customer care i was informed that internet has been used on my mobile without my consent.after that i have been informed to delete setting from mobile. i done..all in vain...again same thing happening...without using my balance is going diduct by 50-60/day.. nobody answer properly...i didn't got any message from company.when i asked for reversal they said sorry such reversals are not allowed by company.this is a very common excuse these shameless peoples used to give to each and every customers and use to cheat them and spoiling the image of the company.

Uninor's inefficiency in providing service has caused me lot of inconvenience and agony hence uninor must compensate suitably for all the trouble that I had to undergo because of your fault.

i fade up with uninor service!!!

hope u will resolve this matter & ask them to refund my amount earlist.
thanks,
patil s.b.

pune

Dec 6, 2011

Unable to connect interenet by Samsung S3310

sir i m a user of uninor, my no is-8421068416.i recharged my internet voucher of rs 90 for 1 month but when i start my internet on my mobile samsung-s3310 then on opening any web page then this error is shown on that "authorization failed".while i have already get my all setings...please give me solution on my mobile no 8421068416.

Dec 6, 2011

unable to connect internet by mobile Samsung S3310

sir i m a user of uninor, my no is 8421068416.i recharged my internet card of 90 rs. for 1 month.but when i start my internet on my mobile samsung-s3310 then on opening any web page then this error is shown on that "authorization failed".while i have already get my all setings...please give me solution on my mobile no-8421068416.

Aug 7, 2011

technical assistance

dear sir/madam,
i have activated GPRS on my uninor sim card. i want to connect it to laptop but uninor gprs department is not helping me for same. they kept my call on waiting for 50 minutes then debarred my calls. As i have recharged for internet and it is not working my money is getting wasted and i am not able to do my work on internet

my uninor no 8421000203

Ketan

Jun 26, 2011

my money getting deducted every day from last month

Hi i bought uninor number 7385206054 few months back from pune,i got talk time as 55 rs.My mobile got sum problem so i gave it for repairing,so this uninor number 7385206054 was not in used for many weeks.then finally i start using this number few weeks back but when i checked my balance it was showing rs 2..i dont know how rs 53 was deducted from my account as my sim was not used for many days...then i again recharged for 55 rs..but even now every day my balance is getting deducted of its own,although i dint activated any value added services,i buyed this sim card cos its have per hour tariff changing plan,as shown in advertising boards,but even that is not working for my number,so please try providing me services on same terms on which i bought this uninor number 7385206054,and please deactivate all services and dont deduct amount daily from my account,try refunding amount which have been deducted or at-least stop deducting money from my account daily,please..