UNINOR

Consumer complaints and reviews about UNINOR

May 31, 2011

Balance Deduction

when I recharge my Mobile then next day my balance reduce each day by 3 or 5 rupee
this the problem that I have seen's last three week.
I am regular customer of uninor from last 1 year
before also I face the same problem but now i didn't get proper response from customer care also
no one can accept that i have a problem and not able give solution over it
please give me solution over it otherwise
My Name: Kanthale
My No. 9175577567

May 11, 2011

about deactivate scheme

just check my no with name my name is sunil tiwaskar 9175815657 uninor no.please deactivate bolliwood gossip, and filmi shayari.from my uninor simcard..ok only uninor to uninor free service pack has activated on my no. and i want to continue it just deactivate gossip,shayari thats it.....

Apr 20, 2011

delay in ACTIVATION OF GSM SIM PREPAID

TO NOT ACTIVATE SIM CARD EVEN AFTER 2 DAYS OF PURCHASING

Mar 7, 2011

Sim Activation not done

My Sim is not activated from last 15 days . My no. is 7385030327 .Alternate no. is 9623446414.. Please activate .

Aug 23, 2010

A/c has been dr for GPRS which is not activated by me

Dear sir, I connected with uninor since July 2010. The amount is being deducted from 06/08/10 for GPRS browsing, however I do not activated GPRS from uninor. I contact with customer care they told me that, browsing is being done from my number (+919175115484), how is this possible while I do not activated GPRS. Please look into the matter & reply me at the earliest on [email protected] (customercare executives r not attending properly).

Sent from my iPhone

Jul 31, 2010

Bed Management & Customer Services

I was using uninor last 2 months. I submitted all required document to retailer. But without any information they bared my incoming and outgoing services. I called uninor customer care for the same problem they told me your address verification has been failed & resubmit document to resume services. I staying same address (that I was submitted) since last 2 year & I submitted valid documents to uninor but don’t know how can they failed my address verification. I ague that my all document is correct then why I need to submitted again? I think that uninor verification department is not doing his job carefully.

Jun 16, 2010

SIM ACTIVATION NOT DONE EVEN AFTER 6 DAYS.

I am a customer of Uninor.I have purchased a sim card form an authorised UNINOR Retailer.
I purchased it on 11/06/2010 FRIDAY at 15:00 hrs (3:00 pm) .But it has'nt been activated
till today that is 16/06/2010 WEDNESDAY at 19:00 hrs (7:00 pm).The retailer is not able to
carry out such a task Due to lack of proper training.Please udertake my complaint and work out.

From,