Union Bank of India

Oct 10, 2019

Amount deducted without informing

Dear Sir/ Madam,

This is with reference to my account no. 656502010000949

The balance in my account no was 5030 But amount of Rs. 2500 was deducted & I have received a message that available amount of Rs. 515 . 2500 h as been deducted in account without informing . which is not matching ( Message & Account Statement showing amount deducted ).

Kindly let me know why the amount has been deducted without informing.

Sachin H Pathak
Ankush Kumar Gupta

Aug 3, 2019

ATM pin generation and atm mashin

I'm Ankush Kumar Gupta user in union bank of India.i had take a debit card from Gangapur branch 30 July but i can't a pin generation by the telicalling because a problem create their that my contact number Is not registered in brance. While my number is already registered in branch after also checking system.
And we face one more problems.that only one atm in our town he too have had dead from to 40 to 45 days.
Please solve my issue
Angry_man6071

Jul 3, 2019

Money is not credited to receivee

I transferd a amount of 1000rs on 22-6-2019 by using phonepe the transaction is successful but reserver doesn't any amount the UTR:############
Sir please get me refund
Otherwise provide me a chargeback form
Thanking you sir
Aryankit

Jan 6, 2019

Send transition sussessfull but my friend account not show

Am using phone pay am send money by using phone pe susseccfull but my friend account not show

Send transition sussessfull but my friend account not show

ashok53330

Jan 3, 2019

Complaint no money received from ATM, amount deducted.

I am a saving account holder in your branch, bearing account number 363902010005632 on date 03.01.2019 at time 10:38 AM approx, My brother trying to withdraw money of Rs. 10000/- (Ten Thousand) from SBI ATM at Jeal, Nagour (Raj.) having ATM code No. S1NH031118005 no cash out of the ATM after going through all necessary options.
However, immediately I received a SMS regarding the debit/deduction of amount from my account. I waited for some time to see if the amount got reversed back to my account, but no SMS was received. Wherein I again checked about the transaction. Clearly, the debit of amount was only reflecting but there was no reversal.
Therefore, I kindly request you to look into the matter and credit back the amount of Rs. 10000/- to my account at the earliest.

Kindly do the needful and oblige.

Thanking you in expectation for your kind cooperation.

Ashok Kumar Sharma
A/c No. 363902010005632
Mob. 9854153330
sameer adhami

Jul 24, 2018

No cash deposit entry and no cheque entry

Dear Board,

This is to bring to your kind notice that I Sameer Adhami holds a PPF account(30430PPF############) in Union Bank of India, ghazipur (U.P) laldarwaza branch.I had deposited a cheque of 25000/- of ICICI bank on 23/3/07 for tax benefit in that financial year and gave the same details to my CA for tax saving schemes.But later when i visited branch for updating my passbook their was no such entry of the cheque found and the branch staff was not able to answer the same. Because of this, tax has been imposed on me for that 25000/- which i have showed and was unable to provide any proof of it.

The same mistake was repeated in the next financial year(2017-2018) by the branch when i went to branch to deposit 20000/- on 22/09/2017.This time also i have given the details to my CA of 20000/- invested in PPF for tax saving purpose. When i went to the branch for passbook updation on 19/07/2018, there was no such entry found in my account. luckily i was having cash deposit receipt of that date, but the whole branch was unable to answer the same.After continuous follow-up of 4 days they were able to trace the previous cheque which was not sent to clearing because of some errors in payee name, but they i have not informed me for not sending it for clearing instead of proving my contact details on the back of it.They have also confirmed me that my 20000/- cash deposit is lying in the branch sundry account.

This year also i will not be able to show 20000/- for getting the tax benefit(2017-2018) because of the bank mistake.

I request you to kindly look into the matter on priority basis and impose some fine on the branch for such a blunder.Please ask them to give my money which i have paid as tax for the above mentioned financial years and my cash entry of 20000/-.

No cash deposit entry and no cheque entry No cash deposit entry and no cheque entry

Jul 17, 2018

kcc

dear sir me ek kishan hu sir me jab apne new kcc account ke liye union bank of india branch jaswantnagar kaist gya to branch meneger ne muje 4 bar lautaya lekin abhi tak kcc nhi bnaya plz sir help me
sadaf920

May 28, 2018

ATM CLONING money withdrawn from my account

I sadaf siddiqui from Noida, my account no is 56850201*****3800 IN UNION BANK OF INDIA.

ON 25TH MAY amt 14500 was debited from my account without my knowledge,even though my ATM CARD WAS ME. I have attached the statement with this complain.

please refund my money and tell me the exact location from where my money has been debited.

mail id- [email protected]

ATM CLONING money withdrawn from my account

ANCHAL Jaiswal

Apr 5, 2018

Education Loan Issue

Respected Sir/Mam,

Subject : Education Loan Issue

I Beg to say that i (Anchal Jaiswal) am currently working in Delhi ,Software Company (One Card Solution Pvt ltd) as a 'Software Developer' and my concern for writing a mail that:

1) I had taken a loan of Rs. 4 lacs from 'Union Bank of India,Betiahata branch' in 2013 during my education 2nd year Btech(CS) .
2) At the time of loan the Manager (Mr. VK Singh) said that this loan have 0% interest and after my first Installment (95450/-Rs) they had started their 1% interest during education so please tell me is it right??
3) That loan account was associated with my father account. They said when your education done then nearly Rs 9,000/- EMI will deduct to that account.
4) After my education (which have done in 2016) they don’t give me any kind of notification related to my education loan .
5) After 1.5 Years(in January-2018) they direct deduct the Rs 85,833/- interest Amount (where i had taken Total Rs 286,350/- from my 4 lacs education loan) from my father account.Is this they do the right thing?? is this your bank policy??Who had given the authority to deduct the interest amount without any kind of notification to me or my father.

I belong from middle class family and my father came to in big trouble because we are not able to pay this huge amount in a onetime.
" • Why you did not make installment after my education which done in 2016?
• Why do they give not a complete information to us at the time of education loan ??
• After that when my family members go there so many time but they are not providing the complete information that's why i am writing this mail just want to know that above all this statement come to your bank policy ??
• And the recent Manager say please see the statement, I am asking where had your statement before 1.5 years from now when my education had been done ?? why had you not providing the Complete information during loan??
• I have attached some printout Statement providing by the Manager after giving so many trouble to my parents for this prinout statement so I am requesting you to please revert my above concern.I am waiting for your reply. If I did not get any response I will go for ‘Legal Fight’ or ‘Higher Authority Concern Person ’ against the Branch."

Date: Thank You
5-April-2018 Anchal Jaiswal
AccountNo:482106550660359

Education Loan Issue Education Loan Issue Education Loan Issue

ANCHAL Jaiswal

Apr 5, 2018

Education Loan Issue

Subject : Education Loan Issue

5) After 1.5 Years(in January-2018) they direct deduct the Rs 85,833/- interest Amount (where i had taken Total Rs 286,350/- from my 4 lac education loan) from my father account.Is this they do the right thing?? is this your bank policy??Who had given the authority to deduct the interest amount without any kind of notification to me or my father.

" • Why you did not make installment after my education which done in 2016?
• I have attached some printout Statement providing by the Manager after giving so many trouble to my parents for this printout statement so I am requesting you to please revert my above concern.I am waiting for your reply. If I did not get any response I will go for ‘Legal Fight’ or ‘Higher Authority Concern Person ’ against the Branch."

Date: Thank You
5-April-2018 Anchal Jaiswal
AccountNo:482106550660359
Branch:Union Bank of India,Betiahata,Gorakhpur,U.P.

Education Loan Issue Education Loan Issue Education Loan Issue

Faizans

Jan 1, 2018

Wrong behavior cashier to costumer

Our monthly transaction in cr,
The lady cashier using loud voice to talk and cheap words
I reached at bank 3:45 pm the cashier accept 4 peoples payment and when I give her my receipt she said Subha se kya kar raha tha jo abhi aaya bank band hone ke time aa jaate hai dimag kharab karne,
Shivamkumarmad

Nov 25, 2017

Money Debited But transaction is not secsesful

Ac no 701202010006340 Shivam kumar sir i made the transection for paytm but money debit my accounts....
But not add my paytm wallet...
vamsi krishna byrapaneni

Nov 12, 2017

money is debited through POS transaction...but not received

Name:vamsi krishna.b
ACC NO-457602010014599
I booked a ticket from Redbus and pay through amazon pay via UBI...money is debited but tichet is not booked.. amount of 518.10/- through POS transaction...i went to my home branch of UBI and put a complaint over that...even though they didn't gave reply about the transaction...if i make a call to bank they reply that we are working onn that complaint ...several times they are telling like that only...but adys and months are going onn...
vamsi krishna byrapaneni

Nov 12, 2017

POS transaction money debited...bus ticket is not booked

name :vamsi krishna
AC no-457602010014599
i booked a ticket from redbus& make a payment through amazon pay (via) union bank of india POS transaction of 518.10/-...ticket is not booked& money is debited in my account...i put a complaint in my home branch in kandukur...i went dirtectly to bank and put a complaint about this ...even though they didn't gave reply about the transaction...if i make a call to bank they reply that we are working on that complaint...several times they are telling like that only...but days are going on...month by month...
DHIRAJ KUMAR KURIL

Nov 7, 2017

ACCOUNT NOT ACTIVE

my account is in the Mariahu Branch of your Union Bank of India. My account was Dormant. I had deposited 500 rupees and cash, PAN card, Aadhar card on 28-08-2017 but till now my account is active Not done, the bank maneger is told Employee has not come.Bank Manager says that I have not sat here for opening an account .You go from here.

ACCOUNT DETAIL-
NAME -DHIRAJ KUMAR KURIL S/O HARISHCHANDRA,VILL-DADARA,POST-MARIAHU ,DIST JAUNPUR.
A/C NO-389502010956721
ADHAR CARD-############
PAN CARD-GAWPK2790F
MO NO-9918856767
rahulkumarrrkk

Oct 19, 2017

customer service

receipt not recived but Rs 3000/- debited from account
Worst Experience with Customercare people of Union Bank of India customer care support 08910497251
I have paid Rs 3000/- as fee for Oct-Dec month 2017 on 13 Oct 2017.
Amount has been debited from my account as i got msg and mail regarding the same, but receipt was not received till now.

Now its been 5 days, again there will be more holidays on the go due to diwali festival(Delayed) and the student(Pallavi Chaudhary) is suffering as teachers are asking for the fee receipt again and again from her.
I called up all the customercare numbers nobody helped me out regarding this, instead they provided me the link which was again not in service. I have also submitted my query on [email protected] in the provided format which they asked on their portal.
Still no reply from their end......!
Worst experience customercare people doesn't even know to whom to contact for such cases & they are not able to guide the customers. They provided me a useless number which was 011-29552032.
Don't know how you people are surviving..... with such kind of services to the customers..!
My Transaction ID Number is ############ and my sister's Student ID is 321442111003310(Name- Pallavi Chaudhary). Payment was done on 13 Oct 2017.

Jyoti Chaudhary
Please revert to [email protected]
Mohd sahjaan

Transaction is failed money is not coming my account
A.c..no.680002010006051 IFSC UBINO568007
PIN.CODE 271903 NAME MOHD SALMAN 25000 TRANSACTION failed ho gaya tha paise Kat gaye the hai paise mere account main nhi aye hai sir please help me
Geetika Giri

atm card doest not properly
Whenever we use our debit cards for online payments , always the transaction use to fail but amt is deducted from bank account instantly. When we complain regarding this customer care personal used to reply that payment will come back in 45 working days,45 Working days means 2 months are totally waste and the bank will not pay interest for that amt , whats our fault they are just blocking everyone's fund unnecessarily its their fault its totally cheating. They Must speed up there process and return the said amt within 24 hrs, 45 days is totally cheating and misusing our money by blocking it.
sha121

Oct 13, 2017
sms proper not working
union bank of India ke sms alert proper work ni karta h jise bahut problem hoti h or sms charges proper cut kr liya jata h aisa ku
jb apka sms proper kam ni karta h to charges ku kate jate h

sms ke thru ye bataya jata h ki ATM union bank ka hi use kare jab apke ATM machine proper kam hi ni karti kaise usko use kare
kabi usme payment ni hoti to kabi machine hi kharab hoti h to un sab ka jimmedar koun h grahk ka charges kat kr uska ku nuksan ku kiya jata h pahle apni subidha ko proper kare uske bad charges katne ka right h ni to in charges ko katna band kiya jaye

please reply immediately.
Diwa37kumar

Oct 9, 2017
Registration Certificate

I bought a new Shift Dzire yellow board by Loan in Pratham Motors Vasanth nagar with the help of The Union Bank of India No 1156 9th Main Chandapura Anekal Bangalore Karnataka Pincode 560081, is not providing original RC. Without RC i cannot able to go out of stations, All check post is not allowing me to go out of stations, which being very difficult for me to earn and pay the EMI. Why is this bank taking my RC where as in all other banks provide their original RC while the car is still in EMI.
Requesting you please give back my original RC.
car detals KA04 AB 2873
You can reply me on [email protected]

Diwakar
kanojiaabhishek

Sep 20, 2017
without information cheque bouns
I am an account holder in your bank with my saving number 307202010480462 I had issued a cheque of Rs. 1,00,000 in favor of M/s sanjay kumar . but my cheque is dishonored on the ground that there are insufficient funds in my bank account. When I checked, I found that there were Rs. 302855.76 in my account on said date.
Chaudhary Jyoti

Oct 18, 2017

receipt not recived but Rs 3000/- debited from account

Worst Experience with Customercare people of Union Bank of India
I have paid Rs 3000/- as fee for Oct-Dec month 2017 on 13 Oct 2017.

Still no reply from their end......!

Jyoti Chaudhary

please reply immediately.
Diwa37kumar

Oct 9, 2017

Registration Certificate

Requesting you please give back my original RC.
car detals KA04 AB 2873
You can reply me on [email protected]

Diwakar
kanojiaabhishek

Sep 20, 2017

without information cheque bouns

I request you to take necessary action as soon as possible and credit the cheque bounce charges into my account.

Abhishek
Shubham sadh

Sep 14, 2017

Misbehaving staff

M a account holder of union bank of india today i went to union bank to check why m not receiving any txt or emails from bank on any kind of transaction there i found my number was not correct there and they have isshued the mobile banking on the same number they said they hv changed my mobile number now and updated my number when i did a compliant to a employee of bank i came my house to check if I received a txt from bank but still there was no txt i received from bank then i went to bank again but this time bank guard stopped me to enter the bank
And said its 4.02 pm u cant enter the bank now and i can see the bank employees was still working when i request them and i tried to enter the bank they pushed me out of the bank i just wanted to ask union bank of india is it the way to treat your customer by ur guard???bank should ask the guard to be polite with thier customers its thier duty they are not doing any favour on thier customers
SHORYA1986

Aug 30, 2017

about atm

dear sir
This is Shilpa Ghorpade I M FROM SANGLI Maharashtra .i having account with union bank of India market yard branch , Sangli . before 8 days i had issue my ATM but till not activated . then i call to customer care then give suggestion that was also i done but till not activated .now 30/08/2017 i had gone to branch and said problem.they check and send to senior officer .they cant,t say anything and do work only ..
these officer is not capable for this post. what can i do
Ravi Pandey

Aug 28, 2017

Refund of my amount

Dear sir/madam,
For your kind information on dated 29th and 30th june 2017 i had doing two transactions from my personal saving account for hotel booking from make my tripe of rupees 2779 and 1912. But for your technical problem this booking has been not done. About this matter I had complaint to your union bank of india customer care but still I have not received any refund. they giving me one resolution date but that date passed no action taken by them. now nobody tells me how much time they will take to return my money. please help me to get my amounts back.

Amount - 2779/-
Transaction Date -29th Jun 2017
Complaint Date - 1st Aug 2017
Resolution Date -22th Aug. 2017
Complaint number- 42920376

Amount - 1912/-
Transaction Date -30th Jun 2017
Complaint Date - 1st Aug 2017
Resolution Date -22th Aug.
Complaint number- 42941895

New complaint no has given by customer care- 55876818

Name of Bank and Branch - Union Bank Of India sejbahar raipur Branch
IFSC Code of the Branch- UBIN0565270 (5th character is zero)
Name- Ravi Shankar Pandey
Account Number- 652702010004334

So, My humble request to kindly refund my amount as soon as possible.
All Bank detail is attached here.

Thanks & Regard's
Ravi shankar pandey
Raipur(c.g)

Renault India - ***VERY MUCH GHATIA BEHAVIOUR OF (RENAULT BENCHMARK...
    No solution so far ... FIND THE DETAIL ... Suffered,...
    Uprtou - Fee Refund
    Sir, I am Khushnuma Ansari , I am apply for MBA...
    GVMC GAJUWAKA - STREET LIGHT
    MY STREET LIGHT POLE NUMBER 56 A/10, ASHOK NAGAR STREET...
    Disney Channel India - Stopping selfie with bajrangi
    Please reduce timings of useless cartoons on your channel...
    Mira Bhayander Municipal Corporation - Stray dog rotten in our society
    Pls take the rotten dog away from the society .. The...
    Kolkata foriegn lcao - Non delivery of parcel
    My parcel has been stuck since 24th September 2019 in...
    Copy of INCOME TAX RETURN FROM LONDON - Not Yet received at Bhubaneswar
    A LETTER FROM ROYAL MAIL WAS SENT ON 3/10/2019 at 11.59...
    Domino's Pizza India (Jubilant FoodWorks Ltd.) - Service and food safety issue
    Hello Dominos I am the regular customer of your reputed...
    sahara India - NON receipt maturity payment
    Dear Sir/ Madam, I Ashish Kumar S/o Kailash Nath R/o...
    PAN NSDL - Paid Money, did not receive otp
    I have applied for PAN Card online with option E-KYC...