UP Roadways

Consumer complaints and reviews about UP Roadways

Anuj kumar2

Apr 2, 2022

Bus mein baithne nhi diya

Main Meerut se Gulaothi jane ke liye Hathras Depo ki bus jo Sorabh gate depo se rath around 10 baje ke karib jane wali thi. Mujhe conductor ne bus mein baithne nhi diya. Galat language mein baat ki aur abusive words bhi use kiye. Conductor ne kaha main 'JATT HUN' aur 'GUNDA HUN'. Tujhe baithne nhi dunga.
Humare respected CM Shri Adityanath Yogi Ji ko gali di aur unpleasant words use kiye unke liye. I am very disturbed. Darubaj conductor ki photo aur bus ki photo share kar raha hun.
Kindly, is matter per dhyan de.
Anuj Kumar
9927120788
Saidpur Road, Gulaothi, Bulandshahar

Bus mein baithne nhi diya Bus mein baithne nhi diya Bus mein baithne nhi diya

Devyaty

Nov 10, 2021

Kaushambi ghaziabad depot not taking Noida sector 62 passengers

We have best highway developed by Modi ji government, but kaushambi depot bus management worst running bus vacant but not taking passengers from Noida Sector 62 to bulandsahar, bus vacant but do not stop at Noida sector 62,
Also bus conductor mostly say they are long route, is bulandsahar not covered in UP roadways, pathetic service by kaushambi depot.

Noida is window city of UP, please take action
Deepak 1k

Feb 8, 2020

Conductor Misbehave

Sir, I have traveled from Shamli to Muzaffarnagar at around 3:15 on date 8 / Fab/ 2020. Bus number UP 12 AT 1117
Approx 55 to 58 commuter were traveled. I was set near conductor, Suddenly In the shouted way he said me stand up go away from in front of all commuter. One person was also with him which is saying workshop staff.

Contact no. 8077735211

Please take appropriate action.
Q1

satyaesh

Sep 27, 2019

DRIVER MISTAKE UP53CT4104

ir

I starting journey from anand vihar ghaziabad to gorakhpur by UP53CT4104 date on 26/09/2019 after that 27/09/2019 early in the morning approx 4 pm driver has been started sleeping at bus driving moment except it i many times attention him for don,t slip after that he await me then finely bus got decedent near Lucknow after that driver jumped out side from bus and we all got all injured then nobody coming for help and bus staff leave us and went to local depo.

After that first a fall i got medical treatment then i have complete my journey Lucknow to gorakhpur .

Mainly i am very disturb only with driver.

I HOPE WILL BE TAKEN ACTIN A S A P.

SATYAKESH [email protected]
MO.8742969042
satyaesh

Sep 27, 2019

WRONG DRIVING

Mainly i am very disturb only with driver.

I HOPE WILL BE TAKEN ACTIN A S A P.

SATYAKESH [email protected]
MO.8742969042
krishanpalsingh1975

Sep 6, 2019

BUS PASS HELD WITH BUS CONDUCTOR

RESPECTED SIR,

I AM A DAILY PASSANGER OF UP STATE ROADWAYS TRANSPORT FROM MEERUT TO HAPUR (IN MORNING) AND HAPUR TO MEERUT (IN EVENING), TODAY ON 06/09/2019 AT 09:30 HRS WHEN I TAKE A UPSRTC BUS OF SOHRABGATE BUS DEPOT FROM MEERUT (TEJ GARHI BUS STAND) THE CONDUCTOR KEPT MY BUS PASS (OPEN) NO ############ 4653) IN HIS POCKET TO SAYING THAT HIS MACHINE IS NOT WORKING WITH PASS AND HE HAS TO NOTE THE PASS NOUMBER IN HIS DOCUMENTS BUT IN THE WAY HE DID NOT RETURN THE SAME TO ME AND ALSO I FORGET TO TAKE IT RETURN AND WHEN I REACHED AT HAPUR I LEFT THE BUS WITHOUT ASKING MY CARD, SO YOU ARE KINDLY REQUESTED TO ARRANGE TO RETURN MY BUS PASS ON MY GIVEN ADDRESS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE:-

KRISHAN PAL (POSTAL ASSISTANT)
HAPUR MAIN POST OFFICE, ON BULANDSHAHAR ROAD, HAPUR-245101
MY MOB NO : 7417884712
krishanpalsingh1975

Sep 6, 2019

MY OPEN CARD HELD WITH THE CONDUCTOR

RESPECTED SIR,

MY NAME IS KRISHAN PAL AND I AM A DAILY PASSANGER OF UP ROADWAYS FROM MEERUT TO HAPUR (IN MORNING) AND HAPUR TO MEERUT (IN EVENING), TODAY WHEN I CAUGHT A UP SRTC BUS FROM TEJGARHI BUS STOP IN MEERUT AT 09:30 HRS THE CONDUCTOR SAY TO ME THAT HIS MACHINE IS NOT WORKING WITH CARD (OPEN/MST) SO I HAVE TO NOTE THE SERIAL NUMBER OF THIS CARD AND HE PUT MY CARD IN HIS POCKET AFTER THAT HE DID NOT RETURN MY CARD IN THE WAY AND WHEN I REACHED AT HAPUR I FORGOT TO TAKE MY CARD RETURN FROM THE CONDUCTOR. I HAVE ALSO COMPLAINED WITH ENQUIRY OF SHORAB GATE BUS STATION AT 11:00 ON LAND LINE NO 01212762193 BY MY MOBILE NO 7983225157 AND URGED THEM TO TAKE NECESSARY ACTION BUT THEY ARE NOT SERIOUS ABOUT THIS THEY ASKING ME BUS NO BUT I HAVE NOT NOTED THE NUMBER. YOU ARE KINDLY REQUESTED TO TAKE APPROPRIATE ACTION PLEASE.
AsifUllahKhan

Jun 16, 2019

Driver & conductor behaviour v bad

Dear
Sir I'm passenger of every Friday & Saturdays route of Kanpur to Allahabad & Allahabad to Kanpur.,my complaint is driver driving not good he innocent of road ruls he ddriving v slow on NH..He told my speed 60/65 where I'm wrong.
Sir want to know what is speed of NH.after debating he stopped the bus and fighting and say jyda jaldi hai to duari bus pakadte after few hours The driver Mr Izhar met their supplier whatever he carrying goods from Allahabad after unloading his speed increases I'm surprised jows passenger exploited.
Pls do the needfully action
Thanks & That's
Asifullahkhan
Ashishtripathi123

Apr 10, 2019

Beg missing

Aaj Mera beg hapur depot me rh gya h muje hapur depot ka number nhi Mila khi se
akhan223

Jan 30, 2019

Wrong Route By Driver

Hi All,

Bus Number UP 14 BT 9521 Timing Approx 05:45 At inderapuram Bus from Merrut to Noida sec 35.

Ap ke Bus driver jo k merrut k side se aa raha tha ap k route ke according bus hapur mode se Mohan nagar ko jaana chaiye magar ish bus k driver ne short cut liye or sirf depo jaldi pahuchne k liye bus ko Hindon river ke pas wali road se wrong route pe le gaye jis k wajah se mohan nagar par wait kar rahi passenger ko ish bus ne miss kar diya ap se anuroda hai k ish bus driver par karwaiye k jaana chiye .

Aman Jain

Jan 19, 2019

Illegal goods selling

This complaint is for bhaisali bus stand, meerut.
The shop in bhaisali bus stand Name HPMC SHOP which is near muzzafarnagar counter..
This shop is selling coldrink ,tea , coffe, chips and narcotics item which is not good for health and don't have a Wright to sell narcotics or nicotins items in bus stand ..
shop doesn't have any juice of hpmc and even he charges more from mrp in any goods like coldrnks and chips.. hpmc shop have right to sell products of hpmc only but they were selling all coldrinks tea coffe chips but dont have a single piece of juice of hpmc..
I request to take a action against this..

Nishit jain.
Shiv omar

Oct 21, 2018

No stop

महोदय आपकी गाडी संख्या Up,77 T 4446 जो कि अभी 5 मिनट पहले चौबेपुर से निकली मैंने उसको हाथ दिया चालक ने गाडी रोकी परंतु कंडक्टर साहब ने मुझे नही बिठाया मुझे बिल्हौर जाना था। क्या इसका स्टॉपेज चौबेपुर क्षेत्र में नही है क्या अवगत कराने कष्ट करें।
धन्यवाद

शिव गुप्ता
एड्वोकेट
9198656252
Nikhil swati

Oct 9, 2018

Rash Driving by bus number UP30AT2558

Kal mai Haridwar to Delhi apni car se aa rha tha. Toh modinagar se ghaziabad k route par Ek UPSRTC, chutmalpur depot ki bus no. UP30AT2558. Ne cross kiya. Us bus k driver ne bahout rash driving kar rha tha. Na kissi ko rasta de rha tha aur na hi sun rha tha and side marne par lga hua tha. And Driver apni uniform m bhi nhi tha.
Than is baat ki complaint kal maine customer care number par ki toh executive bolte ki aapki Complaint chutmalpur depot k ARM ko transfer ki gyi hai and woh us driver se baat kar rahe hai. Toh bolte One hour k baad call kar k status ki update aapko mil jayegi. Uske baad se unke phone milne band ho gye. Than phir maine customer care number par 09/10/2018 ko call kia aur wahan par koi Ms shivani madam the unse baat hui woh rude ho kar boli ki iska result 15 working days m aata h.

Complaint Maine isi ki taki kissi ki jaan ka nuksan na Ho.
Agar action na liya gya toh yee phir ese rash driving karenge aur bus mai baithe passenger ki ya bahar kissi na kissi ki jaan jrur le Lenge. Mail send to you.

CC to
CM office
Transport department Lucknow
ARM chutmalpur.

Thanks and regards
Nikhil swati

Oct 9, 2018

Rash Driving

Complaint Maine isi ki taki kissi ki jaan ka nuksan na Ho.

CC to
CM office
Transport department Lucknow
ARM chutmalpur.

Thanks and regards
Asif Saeed Khan

Jun 28, 2018

Charges extra amount

I am traveling Eath to Aligarh Bus No UP 81 AP 1963,with my son whose age is 9 year on dated 29.06.2018.7:30AM.I have ask for one and half ticket.But contactor made 2 ticket and charges Rs146/-I ask ticket for the rest.conductor said Mony us not returned after creating ticket.
Please return my money Rs 37.
kailsh gupta

May 20, 2018

misbehavior and seat problems

Respected sir
I was travelling with my family in upsrtc roadways and bus number is UP77AN1898 bus conductor was abusing to adjust on seat while an not any seat was available i forbed for that beacause of long distance travel. Bus conductor used slags word so please take the action against of him that incident was happend on 5 pm date is 20/05/2018
vikas vidhya

Mar 27, 2018

jhoot bolkar bithaya

hello sir
aj 27/3/2018 rat 1.58am hum sab apni famly ke sath delhi se kotdwar ja rahe the
waise hi bus nahi mil rahi thi.paresaan the
ek bus ayi UP11AT3002 usne bola kotdwar kotdwar..or hum sab usme beth gaye.family ke sath thr isly saman jyda tha to humne jese tese karke apna saman rakha or aram se beth gaye.bus luch age chalne lagi to conductor (parichalal) bola ki ye bus to najibabad tak jaegi..
jab unse behes ki to bole ki unhone humri gadi ki kotdwar jane ki entry nhi ki..matlab ki humko ek our jhoot
arre jab jaegi hi nhi toh bola kyu ki kotdwar jaegi hum bethte hi nhi....or ye pehli baar nhi hua humre sath UP bus me humesa aise hi hota h dekhte h ki kotdwar ki sawari nhi hai to bolte h ki ye to bijnor dipo ki hai najibabad dipo ki hai..
please aisa na kare..majboori ka fayada na uthaye..jhoot na bole up roadways wale..
Kamlaksh rana

Jan 13, 2018

Reckless driving by driver

The driver was driving recklessly. He was busy on his mobile phone during the journey. Also he was driving bus without holding hands on steering.
This all reach out of control when he didnt allowed emergency ambulance to overtake. Is it all about humanity.
I have also recorded a clip of his driving. If required i can also report that video.
Hoping for a good response.
akash singh ram

Dec 21, 2017

bus conductor not give proper print ticket

Sir, my name is akash Singh many times I travel in Yamuna expressway rout but bus conductors many times not give tickets and if they give it's not proper.
PretykalA

Nov 29, 2017

About not Return mony

UPSRTC sohrab gate depot bus number is 00056749 date 10/11/17 Time 17:15 :12pm I travel hapur to meerut ...and gave 100 rupees to bus cundecter for tiket.. He told after some time I gave you money and he did not write balance Mony on my tiket....then I forget and he did not refund money many times it happened.... I request that please order to cundecter refund the money immidiatly or write the balance amount on tiket... And cundecter done it same many pasengers..some remember to take refund but some forget it... They realise when thy leave the bus.... So please not my complaint.... It will not ha0en next time... Preetykala hapur ko number 9568310531

About not Return mony

vimal1988

Nov 1, 2017

Buses availability

Dear Sir/Mam,

My self Vimal Kumar. My concer is that how many buses are running in ghaziabad? Because i daily up down from Ghaziabad to Noida and Noida to Ghaziabad i had observed many times that there is no bus available after 6 pm. today i was waiting for bus before 1 hr but never come on time. Can you please share the schedule of buses and root as well. Only charges will be upgrade every six month but services is too poor. This is public transport and i suggest that you will have to upgrade the number of buses in the city. (9871576053)
gauravsharma2

Oct 14, 2017

Misbehave by bus contactor and driver – UP 93 BT1591(URAI DEPOT)

Sub : Misbehave by bus contactor and driver – UP 93 BT1591(URAI DEPOT)
This incident was happened on 13.10.17 evening , I was going back from my office to home ( Khurja) and was waiting for the Bus at Bulandshahr Bhur Choraha after 30 minute, this bus came from Delhi side me and one other passengers asked for Khurja but the bus conductor denied to go at khurja and said this bus will move as per my rules (bus will go through bypass to Aligarh ) but I board the above in said bus & than conductor misbehave me & also not gave me the ticket and after 2-3 km he stop bus & say me drop from bus. I also called to the ARM KHURJA (MOB NO-9412705839) at that time and tried to connect conductor to ARM but he refused to talk to him and also misbehaved with ARM by not talking to him . After all incident , he drop me from the bus in the MID –WAY and walked through out to my house .
We as daily passenger are facing this type of rude behavior by bus conductor and driver and facing issues to go home from office ( Noida) .
Looking for your best response.
Gaurav Sharma
gauravsharma2

Oct 14, 2017

Misbehave by bus contactor and driver – UP93BT1591(URAI DEPOT)

Sub : Misbehave by bus contactor and driver – UP 93 BT1591(URAI DEPOT)
Looking for your best response.
Gaurav Sharma
A Roadways passenger

Sep 25, 2017

Complaint of Up-15bt 9118

I travel daily from roorkee to chhutmalpur which is approximately 27-30 km journey so as per routine today (25-09-2017)too i board on a roadways bus. This bus was a merrut depo (Up-15bt 9118) and was travelling from merrut to dehradun.so at roorkee when i get on a bus i observed that the bus conductor was not allowing some passengers, mainly of bhagwanpur and chhutmalpur but these stops are on the way to dehradun and how can conductor decide that which passenger can board that bus. When i asked the bus conductor that why we can't travel although when our stop is on the way of the bus then he misbehaved and tell me to get off from the bus. Sir we are paying the price of our journey then why this misbehaviour happens with us.i am writing this to you in the hope that you will take some action regarding this and improve the roadways services.
By all the people who travel daily from roorkee to chhutmalpur and chhutmalpur to roorkee
Saddam Qadri

Sep 13, 2017

Regarding stopage of Roadways Bus

On date 4/09/2017, I was waiting for Bus at Hafizganj Bus stop around 8:00 pm to go to Bareilly. But No driver was stopping the bus. About 3-4 Buses went on. All the other persons waiting for bus were also bothered.We were giving signal to bus by our hand to stop but no driver stopped the bus.This causes very inconvenience because no other transport was available to go Bareilly. In that area Bus is the only transport to travel in night generally after 7:00 pm.
I request you Please take a strict action against such an incident.

Saddam Husain