UP SCHOLARSHIP

Devendra Madhesiya

Jan 25, 2023

High school roll number not matched

Respect Sir/Madam,

My scholarship status is showing that High school roll number not matched ,i submitted the High school documents to my university.

Please resolve this problem as soon as possible

Scholarship registration number 580200102202411

High school roll no. " 5061923 "

Thankyou
Devendra Madhesiya
MA sociology
(Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University)

High school roll number not matched

Ishutiwari8

Oct 8, 2022

Scholership renewal

I am filling my scholership renewal form. While filling the details in the educational coloumb name of my BRANCH of COURSE is not showing and while submitting the page it shows to select the branch but the option is closed. Please help me I am not able to submit my form.

Scholership renewal

Shiwani pra

Aug 17, 2022

I didn't get my scholarship

sir i haven't received my scholarship even it got verified/recommended by the district shcolarship committee

my reg no is 560390102100694

I didn't get my scholarship

724852022

Jul 10, 2022

Scholarship

Hlo sir/mam,
My name is Anju.
Sir m haryana state se hu mne 2021 m m.a pass hu.
Mne m.a agra clg agra se ki h. Mne 2019 m scholarship form fill up kya tha other state ke karan se mere documents verification nhi hue isi karan se m final copy submit nhi hue. Isi karan se meri scholarship nhi aayi h abhi tk sir ple meri scholarship dene ki request h. sir aapse request h meri scholarship bhej de sir.m haryana se form fill nhi kya tha sir.
Resistration Nom- 15012020904580

Did not receive up scholarship in government polytechnic bteup 2021-22
The Head officer
UP Scholarship committee

Sir/ma'am
I beg to draw your kind attention towards up scholarship. I am enrolling in Government Polytechnic Moradabad in branch civil engineering 1st year.
Sir , I have applied for scholarship at the appropriate date . My scholarship registration no.040150102100256 is which has been forwarded by institute, verified by bank and verified/recommend by district scholarship , committee on 19/03/2022 , yet fund has not been sent in my bank account till 30/03/2022. Therefore, I request you to check my status and give me a satisfactory feedback soon with a particular date for sending if applicable.
I hope you will kindly look into the matter and take an earlier favourable decision.

Date 30/03/2022. Yours faithfully
ANKIT KHAIRWAR
Contact no. 8957289968
Gaurahul777

Jan 20, 2022

Pending at district committee

Sir ,my name is rahul gaur pursuing bca from from institute (Rajiv academy of technology and management ) University (dr.bheem rao ambedkar University ) . Sir its a huge request to please verify my scholarship its show pending at district committee .

My scholarship reg. No :- 140840502000523
Dob :- 17/01/2002

Pending at district committee

rajputankush

Jan 9, 2022

aadhar card

aadhar card verification server is too busy .
i am unable to authenticate my aadhar card no.
plz fixed this problem as soon as possible
Ni3 patel

Nov 30, 2021

Not verify income and caste verification

My income , caste and aadhar is not verifying
PrathamMishra123

Nov 27, 2021

Schoalrship

Meta data is not updated for my college what should i do they try to contact you but nothing happened
I am from IIIT Gwalior ...please help
ashraytiwari

Oct 23, 2021

Problem in aadhar demographic updation

I am facing problem in the section of aadhar demographic updating while I am filling form up scholarship. It is showing since 3 days. Please solve this problem sir
Aman singh vardan

Oct 23, 2021

Aadhar server problem

Respected sir

Sir mere scholarship form Mai Aadhar प्रमाणीकरण सफल हो गया है किन्तु ग्रीन tick Nahi laga abhi tak
आगे का process kya rahega sir ।
Please help me 🙏🙏
Navneet Singh 63

Oct 22, 2021

Aadhar card server busy .

I have been trying for verifying aadhaar card since three days , but telling every time server busy. please make it solve problem soon as possible sir.

Up Complaint Board

My name - Navneet Singh
Sub- up bed scholarship form
Reg No. 320170202100305

Aadhar card server busy .

Rahul007$

Oct 22, 2021

Adhar Server Busy

This is a complaint about Adhar card verification, I have tried so many times but I couldn't. This is so unfortunate to see the condition of the government site. UP Government must take an on a serious note for https://scholarship.up.gov.in/Aadhar.aspx
this error,

If they are not able to fix it, You must close the scholarship scheme. And Don't waste the people's time.

So Bad services I have ever seen. It's a very poor response.

Adhar  Server Busy

Viswa.Poornima

Oct 21, 2021

Adhar authentication done but green tick is not visible

In UP scholarship form, I did aadhar authentication successfully but there's no green tick showing and whenever I try to re- authentication it shows aadhar server busy or we are sorry . Its been more than 24 hours but there's still no green tick that's why I am unable to complete form .
Please help.

Rajaram maurya

Oct 21, 2021

Scholarship

I fill my up scholarship form and lock it but after three days my final print is blank and written is
"You have already done the same level of course in session 2017-18!"

So I kindly request you slove my problem !
My registration number is 641130102100571
Date of birth 24/09/1998

My form is fresh

Awanish patel

Up scholarship

I am download my final paper but it's not working good
And scholarship last coming soon
Details
Registration number - 630076191100301
Birthday date 09/09/2007

Please solve my problem

Up scholarship

SARVENDRA 9450

details update

RESPECTED SIR

HUM APNA SCHOLARSHIP FORM BHAR RAHE HAI LAKIN PERSONAL DETAILS UPDATE NHI HO RAHA HAI
indrajit1

BANK BRANCH UPDATATION

I fill my scholarship form online .When I fill Bank Details then branch name are did not show
My Account is in Jaunpur Distt .Branch name is Badlapur
branch. badlapur

BANK BRANCH UPDATATION

SHUBHAM Patel23/04

Dear team

"You have already done the same level of course in session 2017-18!"

So I kindly request you slove my problem !
My registration number is 451290102100343
Date of birth 23/04/1998

My form is fresh

rashmisiingh

DETAILS CORRECTION

RESPECTED SIR

I HAVE FILLED MY UP SCHOLARSHIP FORM BUT DUE TO WEBSITE GLITCH I AM UNABLE TO MAKE ANY CORRECTION IN MY FORM. IT HAS BEEN 3 DAYS AND THE SITE IS NOT WORKING EVEN AT NIGHT.
Akash242

Oct 17, 2021

Scholarship Form not submitting and showing errors.

Respected sir / ma'am,

I am filling my scholarship form for "post metric outside state".
My problem is that :
1) My collage provides B.Tech courses but while filling the form it's showing "BA" and changing the course duration and branch taken option not opening.
2)The form is not filling despite trying multiple times. It's showing "System.IndexOutOfRangeException" and "We are Sorry".

Kindly help me to fill the form and avail scholarship as deadline is 21st of this month and hardly 5 days are left.

Details:-

Name: Akash Mishra
Registration number:900902001521001
DOB:09/05/2002

Scholarship Form not submitting and showing errors. Scholarship Form not submitting and showing errors. Scholarship Form not submitting and showing errors.

Dkg Gangwar

Detail updation

I fill my scholarship form online but after fillup I got a mistake in form then I was go to update my mistake then the site will be error.
So I request to you that change my some details in up scholarship form.

Details

Detail updation Detail updation

SATVIK_91152

Oct 15, 2021

Aadhar Authentication

I've filled my online scholarship form for BCA program in LUCKNOW UNIVERSITY. I've filled all details correctly and now I got stuck in the AADHAR CARD DEMOGRAPHICS AUTHENTICATION portal. Whenever I enter my Aadhaar number, it either shows incorrect captcha (wheter I fill the correct captcha code) or shows "We're sorry... Some Error Occurred. Your Request Could Not Be Processed!"

So, I request you to solve this glitch as soon as possible (because last date for this form is 20/10/2021) from the website such that we can further proceed.

DETAILS:

Nitish shankhwar

Oct 15, 2021

Details updation

Respected sir

I FILL MY SCHOLARSHIP FORM ONLINE BUT AFTER FILLUP I GOT MISTAKE IN MY FORM THEN I WAS GO TO UPDATE MY MISTAKE THAN THE SITE WILL WE ERROR
REQUEST YOU TO THAT CHANGE MY SOME DETAILS IN UP SCHOLARSHIP FORM

AND -KYA PATHYAKRAM ME PRABESH 12TH KE MERIT KE ADHAR PAR HUA HAI - YAS

Details updation

Vaibhav Sharmaaa

Sep 1, 2021

Scholarship do not come till now.

Why my scholarship do not come till now..? It always shown "pending at district scholarship committee" and uid is invalid... but my aadhar is already linked to my bank account. Please, it's my humble request give me my scholarship.

contact- [email protected]

My registration number - 092850502000186

date of birth - 19/06/2002

Scholarship do not come till now.