UP SCHOLARSHIP

Consumer complaints and reviews about UP SCHOLARSHIP

Vaibhav Sharmaaa

Sep 1, 2021

Scholarship do not come till now.

Why my scholarship do not come till now..? It always shown "pending at district scholarship committee" and uid is invalid... but my aadhar is already linked to my bank account. Please, it's my humble request give me my scholarship.

contact- [email protected]

My registration number - 092850502000186

date of birth - 19/06/2002

Scholarship do not come till now.

sakshigaur18

Aug 20, 2021

Rejection of form

Good evening sir,
SIr, I have applied for the scholarship form last year but the IFSC code changed due to merging of banks after the final submission of the form and later i have corrected but yet it is displayed rejected.
Kindly look into the issue as I am in great need of this scholarship.

Registration ID : 101080502001335
D.O.B. : 18-01-2000
SRIJAN SAROJ

Aug 1, 2021

Due to Scholarship

DWO OFFICERS LUCKNOW,
My name is SRIJAN SAROJ. I am B.Tech 3rd year student in GNIOT college of GREATER NOIDA UP. My scholarship is not receive me yet. My scholarship status is transaction failed shown. I request to you kindly send my scholarship it as soon as possible.
Thanku sir,

Did not receive B. Ed. Second year scholarship 2020-21

Samaj Kalyan vibhag
Lucknow

Respected sir/ma'am
My name is Sandeep Kumar Gupta I am student of B. Ed. (2nd year).Sir I have submitted scholarship and fee reimbursement form registration no. (580680112000192) for which current showing that rejected by district scholarship committee because bank name and IFSC code not related to each other. Sir due to cause of many banks merged that's why bank ifsc code problems created. sir I am sharing latest IFSC CODE -BARBOVJCHBA and Account No. -63000100002168. So sir please resolve my problem and I request you sir, Please provide my scholarship amount .

Registration no. 580680112000192
Account no. 63000100002168
Account holder name- Mr. Sandeep Kumar Gupta
Branch - CHATURBANDUARI K. S. K. Petrol Pump Post-Bhatauli Bazaar Gorakhpur Basgaon 273406
IFSC code - BARBOVJCHBA
Bank name- bank of Baroda
Email id- [email protected]

Did not receive B. Ed. Second year scholarship 2020-21

Saini Suhani

Jun 22, 2021

UP Scholarship not received till now.

सेवा में,
श्रीमान जनसूचना अधिकारी महोदय
विषय- वित्तीय वर्ष 2020- 21 की छात्रवृत्ति प्राप्त नहीं होने के संबंध में
महोदय
मेरा नाम सुहानी है मैं मेट्रो कॉलेज ऑफ नर्सिंग ग्रेटर नोएडा की छात्रा हूं मैंने वर्ष 2020 में बीएससी नर्सिंग द्वितीय वर्ष की परीक्षा 79.43 प्रतिशत अंक प्राप्त कर के परीक्षा उत्तीर्ण की जिसके उपरांत मैंने वित्तीय वर्ष 2020-21 की छात्रवृत्ति हेतु अपना आवेदन किया जिसका पंजीकरण संख्या-100190112000010
महोदय मैंने बीएससी नर्सिंग द्वितीय वर्ष की परीक्षा 79.43 प्रतिशत अंक प्राप्त करके परीक्षा उत्तीर्ण की जिसके उपरांत अभी तक मुझे मेरी छात्रवृत्ति प्राप्त नहीं हुई है तथा मेरे आवेदन की वर्तमान स्थिति में यह दर्शाया गया है कि मेरे अंक प्राप्ति की प्रतिशत 50% से काम है जिसके लिए आप छात्रवृत्ति पाने में अकुशल है जोकि पूर्ण रूप से गलत है महोदय मैं आपसे निवेदन करती हूं कि इस मामले की पूर्ण जांच कर मुझे मेरी छात्रवृत्ति दिलवाने की कृपा करें जिसके लिए मैं सदा आपकी आभारी रहूंगी l

UP Scholarship not received till now. UP Scholarship not received till now.

Yatharth sagar

Jun 17, 2021

Did not received scholarship

Sir, I am a student of Babu Banarasi das institute of technology Ghaziabad, b. Tech 4th yr. Sir my scholarship has not came yet I have to fill exam form which will end in two days. My economic condition is not well, so my only belief is scholarship only. If I'll not get my whole year will get destroy.
Sir, please help me to bring my scholarship within a days otherwise I'll loss my 1 year.

Please look the matter and solve the problem as soon as possible.

Did not received scholarship

Mdanis12

Jun 10, 2021

Not getting my scholarship

Dear Sir/Ma'am,
My name is Mohd Danish, I am an obedient, faithful and bright student of my class, currently I am pursuing MSc in statistics and this is my final semester. I applied for UP scholarship but still I have not received it in my account.
When did I checked my current status of my scholarship I found this (Beneficiary Created based on account, but UID is Invalid)
in bank verification section though my account is linked with UID(Aadhar Card) I am not getting why they are showing this.
And in current status section i found this (Blocked By Directorate). I am requesting you to release my scholarship as soon as possible My scholarship details are given below:
Name: Mohd Danish
Registration no:120160412002682
Renew other than Inter

Problem: Beneficiary Created based on account, but UID is Invalid & Blocked by Directorate.

Not getting my scholarship

Vivek90it

May 23, 2021

Scholarship showing insufficient fund

I am regularly visiting AXIS INSTITUTE OF PLANNING AND MANAGEMENT ROOMA KANPUR college for my bank account passbook,so that i can withdraw my pocket money but they are regularly denying to give,and in had submitted my academic conplete fees to institute.
and from 2 year my scholarship is verified correct and still showing fund insufficient to distribute .

Dept : MBA
ROLL NO : 1872370087
SESSION : 2018 TO 2020
ADMISSION : Through counselling

please do needful.
in lockdown situation become very tuff to live

Scholarship showing insufficient fund Scholarship showing insufficient fund

anchal0828

Apr 28, 2021

I am student of b.Ed 2nd year ddu gkp
I was submitted my scholarship form with all the terms and documents to the college .
But district committee rejected my application wrongly and said that my high school roll number not match with up board database .. but my high school roll no. I correct in the form ND match with high school mark sheet
I am attaching my high school mark sheet and application rejected by committee.
Plzz sir help my I need this scholarship bcz my family is not wealthy

High school roll no not match but Maine sb shi fill Kiya tha or form me shi dikha RHA h High school roll no not match but Maine sb shi fill Kiya tha or form me shi dikha RHA h

Tulikarai01

Apr 13, 2021

Respected sir.
I have complaint regarding my scholarship which I have yet not received. Sir please try to understand my situation . Affording such a large ammount is not possible for my family for my education.
Though my form was successfully forwarded but still I have not received even a small sum.
Renewel registration I'd- 270400512003553
Name - Tulika Rai
Subject- B.com hons (2nd year)

Please take this issue in notice.
I will be highly obliged to you.
Thanking you .
Tulika Rai

Tulikarai01

Apr 9, 2021

Not received scholarship for year 2020-21

I have filled the up scholarship form this year.
I am a b.com hons student and my course is self financed , in lucknow university.batch 2019-2022.
The amount of fee is high enough to bear. And still I have not received any sum from the gov even when every detail was verified at each stage.
So kindly grant me help in this case.

Shubham Verma.

Apr 2, 2021

Scholarship status showing reject by dwo

My scholarship status showing rejected by dwo i completed all fair procedure on 20 march it's get rejected by dwo please help last year i got scholarship my registration no. is 280560212000640

Scholarship status showing reject by dwo

Mansi Raizada

Mar 25, 2021

Not received scholarship yet due to high school roll no. Not matched

Sir my scholarship not yet received current status is roll no not matched with up board data even I'm not from CBSE board but it is verified by DWO. Please sort it out ASAP.
Reg No. 341470532000519
Chandra Prakash Kannaujiya

Mar 25, 2021

Roll no not matched with up board data

Sir my scholarship not yet received current status is roll no not matched with up board data even after verification by DWO. Please sort it out ASAP.
My registration no is 580380202002582

Roll no not matched with up board data

Avneesh000

Mar 20, 2021

Big scam 87.9 crores

NBA CERTIFICATE के नाम पर स्टूडेंट की स्कॉलरशिप रोक कर स्कैम किया जा रहा है जबकि स्टूडेंट का कोई इस सर्टिफिकेट लेना देना नही है N B A certificate कॉलेज की जेमीदारी है कोई आवाज उठा ने वाला नही है सरकारी ऑफर मिलकर फ्राइड कर रहे है सरकार भीं कोई ध्यान नहीं दे रही हैं इनकी ही कॉन्सिल से हमे वह कॉलेज मिला है फॉर्म में कोई मिस्टेक न होने पर भी रिजेक्ट किए जा रहे है।

Big scam 87.9 crores

Shivam Tiwarioo

Mar 17, 2021

Scholarship related

Respectfully,I am Shivam Tiwari 2nd year student at Ajay Kumar Garg Engineering college.Sir i submitted all correct document for scholarship.But my scholarship status show 'pending at district welfare officer but other in my classmates students are verified

My scholarship details. Registration no( 2020 -21) =090510512000643
DOB =19/10/2001

Sir plese check where is the problem to verify by district welfare officer.
That's all
Thank you sir.

Scholarship related

Neeraja Arya

Mar 4, 2021

My scholarship is not come in my bank

Respected sir/mam ,
My self Prakhar Arya form BBA 2nd year. My problem is regarding my scholarship of 1st year 2019-20. I filled my form correctly and got a message from up scholarship site but not got the scholarship amount
Please do something...
My application number-200050101905071..
Mobile number 7536807920.
Course BBA(REGULAR)
atisheya

Mar 1, 2021

Up scholarship Status showing mismatched data.

Roll no is not matched.
Sir, I submitted the correct document as per my best knowledge but my scrutiny result of scholarship shows scrutiny status

,UP board / ICSE board High School Roll No not matched with UP Board Database/Board type Other Than UP Board, Marks Mismatch... I'm confused & don't know what I do. Is my document is verified or not. It shows two scrutiny suspect one is roll no. not match and second is UID invalid. I do not know what can I do . Please tell me sir what will the final update of scholarship status.. for more accuracy. Please tell me what should i do because I need this schlorship very much.
My detail's: CBSE class 10th roll no. 5265712
Registration no. Of scholarship (2020-21):101080112000952
DOB: 09/01/1998

Yours truly
Atisheya Maharana

Siddhartg2999

Mar 1, 2021

Roll no. not math and uid is invalid

Sir, I submitted correct document as per my best of knowledge but my scrutiny result of scholarship shows scrutinty status suspect... I'm confused & don't know what I do. Is my document is verified or not. It show roll no. not match. I do not know what can I do . Please tell me sir what will the final update of scholarship status.. for more accuracy. Please tell me what should i do because I need this schlorship very much.
My detail's: CBSE class 10th roll no. 5177448
Registration no. Of scholarship (2020-21):670380502010553
DOB: 14/12/2002

Yours truely
Siddharth Singh
Pratham18

Feb 6, 2021

Roll no. not math and uid is invalid

Sir, I submitted correct document as per my best of knowledge but my scrutiny result of scholarship shows scrutinty status suspect... I'm confused & don't know what I do. Is my document is verified or not. It show two scrutinty suspect one is roll no. not match and second is UID invalid. I do not know what can I do . Please tell me sir what will the final update of scholarship status.. for more accuracy. Please tell me what should i do because I need this schlorship very much.
My detail's: CBSE class 10th roll no. 5433760
Registration no. Of scholarship (2020-21):100400502001123
DOB: 18/08/2002

Yours truely
Pratham Varshney
Pratham18

Feb 6, 2021

Roll no. not math and uid is invalid

Sir, i submitted correct document as per my best of knowledge but my scrutiny result of scholarship shows scrutinty status suspect... I'm confused & don't know what I do. Is my document is verified or not. Please tell me sir what will the final update of scholarship status. I am suspect of two scrutinity suspects first is roll no. not match and other is Uid invalid .I am very confused what can i do . because as per my knowledge all document are correct . Please sir help me in this problem ,I need this schlorship and my link of आवेदन पत्र की स्थिति जानने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें is not open . Please sir solve my problem.
My detail's: Cbse class 10th roll no. 5433760
Registration no. Of scholarship (2020-21):100400502001123
DOB: 18/08/2002

Your's truely
Pratham Varshney
Anuruddha Verma

Dec 17, 2020

No final print

Sir form lock karne ke bad abhi tak final print nhi nikal rhi hai

Sep 21, 2020

regarding उत्तर प्रदेश Scholarship and Fee Reimbursement Online System

Sir , i am applicant of postmatric up scholarship 2019-20 from other state scheme . i am dependent on this scholarship for my institutes fees. i am currently study in some university outside UP. From last few months i have seen this status written "Maintenance Allowance & Fee Reimbursement Amount Not Disbursed Due To Unavailability Of Fund" . My college registration process also starts. Please try to consider my issue . if govt. don't disburse full amount then please disburse atleast half or less . it would be highly appreciated.
my up scholarship registration no. is : 902005003509217 / FRESH

regarding उत्तर प्रदेश Scholarship and Fee Reimbursement Online System

Mo Aman

Mar 29, 2020

Scholarship

My name mo nadim
Sir Mera scholarship Wala form verify hai but sir Mera scholarship nhi a rha hai sir
R No 331300401900028
Class LLB 1st semester
Date of birth 07/04/2001

9198453798

Rajendrarahul

Feb 1, 2020

I do not get my scholarship

Sir, I do not get my full scholarship. Amount of my scholarship is Rs47000 but I get only Rs4560.
Sir, I need scholarship for next year education please help me.
My registration number is 470130101901633