UP TRAFFIC POLICE

Consumer complaints and reviews about UP TRAFFIC POLICE

Sep 15, 2020

Wrong Traffic Challan

We have received many wrong E-challans against our vehicle. This way it's really doubtful about how many of them would be wrong or just shared others challans every time. Please check the documents and related details as many of them are wrong due to which it seems that we can not trust which all are original. It clearly shows that these are different vehicles but still now we are in big dount about others also. As per our traffic police, there is no difference between two wheeler and four wheeler also. Such a long list of challans have kept us in huge shock.
I can be contacted - 8447406509. My name is Vibha.

Wrong Traffic Challan Wrong Traffic Challan Wrong Traffic Challan Wrong Traffic Challan Wrong Traffic Challan Wrong Traffic Challan Wrong Traffic Challan Wrong Traffic Challan Wrong Traffic Challan

vabhishek2004

Sep 11, 2019

Wrong Challan Amount

Today I was on my scooter without helmet and the traffic police caught me and told me to pay the challan online. As I checked on the website, the challan for driving scooter without helmet is ₹1,000 as per the amended motor vehice bill whereas, when I checked it on the website, it was coming out to be ₹3,000. I wasn’t over speeding nor I was disobeying the rules and also I was alone and there was no overload. I don’t know how they came with the amount of ₹3,000.

Sanjay S N

Jul 30, 2019

Wrong challan issued

Dear concerned authorities
Wrong challan has been issued against. My name.. UP################.
This is very wrong practice of UP traffic police.
I even don't know why challan had been issued..
Please look into this matter.. and resolve

Sanjay Negi
Mob 8527086969
BittuV

Jul 20, 2019

Wrong Challan

Mere car kaa ek challan kiya h UP police ne bina documents check kiye no driving licence Rs.1500 challan. mujhe ye janna h ki bina documents check kiye kaise challan kiya jaa sakta h aaise kon technology aayi h ki bina roke bina documents dekhe UP police pata laga lete h ki drive karne wale person k pass Licence nahi h.... please look into this and contact me Mob:-9319344490
Reeniya

May 17, 2018

Rs 2000 Challan

We had West Begal number plates on our car and we were on our way to Delhi. One of the UP traffic police stopped our car and asked for our car documents and liscence and when they found out that everything was ok, they came up with an excuse that car can be driven only by the owner of the car or the owner’s son. There is no law or traffic rules as such. They asked us to pay fine of Rs2000 just because one of our friend who had valid driving liscence was driving the car but not the owner. When we refuse to pay the money they confiscated all our documents. So we were left with no choice but to pay the money for nothing. We did not violate any of the traffic rules and we had all our documents with us. These are the kind of traffic police in UP harassing people for no reason.