uptet

Consumer complaints and reviews about uptet

diksha goud

REGISTRATION NO.-4200580107
BOOKLET SERIES-(B)
LANGUAGE ATTEMPTED--english
SUBJECT-math/science
I maked a mistake on my OMR sheet so my result is coming invalid even I passed according to answer key.my mistake is I am not incircled the math/science which is my subject. So i make a humble request with you to give me any suggestion to come out from this .problem so that i could see my reault on website.I shall be highly obliged for ur kindness
Diksha goud

marks

pshakya

INVALID REGISTRATION NUMBER/ROLL NUMBER

This is to inform you that while checking the result though online follwing comment is being shown under "RESULT" section-

INVALID REGISTRATION NUMBER/ROLL NUMBER

However, both the registration no as well as Roll No. are found to be correct. Further, I also tried to call on given help line number 0532-2466761, 0532-2466769 but nobody is receiving the call.

In view of this I am requesting you to kindly rectify my result at the earliest so that I can know my correct Result.

PREETY SHAKYA
Roll No-0620100041
Reg. No.-0600288562
pshakya

INVALID REGISTRATION NUMBER/ROLL NUMBER

This is to inform you that while checking the result though online following comment is being shown under "RESULT" section-

PREETY SHAKYA
Roll No-0620100041
Reg. No.-0600288562
Ashnnu

Dec 22, 2017

INVALID REGISTRATION NUMBER/ROLL NUMBER

In view of this I humbly request you to kindly rectify my result at the earliest so that I can know my correct Result.

Amrita Singh

Dec 20, 2017
Invalid registration no problem
Respect sir or madam
With all due respect I Pooja Sharma Daughter of Mr Mahendra Pal Sharma
Roll number :0822411794 appered in the Recently held UPTET-2017 Exam .My result it's Written as invalid Registration number or roll number. Can you Please do scrutinize it again .

I hope for the Positive response Please consider my request on the priority basis.

Pooja Sharma
REGISTRATION NO.:

Roll number:0822411794

Dec 17, 2017

Invalid registration no problem

Respect sir or madam
With all due respect I Satyendri Chaudhary Daughter of Mr Rukmanjan Singh
Roll number :0310502583 appered in the Recently held UPTET-2017 Exam . I have Matched my question paper with the final answer key provided, I have successfully Passed the Exam and in My result it's Written as invalid Registration number or roll number. Can you Please do scrutinize it again It's all about my career.

Roll number:0310502583
Savitri gupta

Dec 16, 2017

UP TET Result marks not showing

I Savitri Gupta maked a mistake on my omr sheet so my result is coming invalid even I passed according to answer key.My mistake is in registration no I mean it incircled wrong .so I make a humble request with you to give me any suggestion to come out from this problem so that I could see my result on the website. I shall be highly obliged for your kindness.
My Registration no is 2400185720
And my roll no is 2421509213
Savitri Gupta
Shubhi_pandey

Dec 16, 2017

Invalid Registration Number or Roll Number

Hello sir,
With all due respect I Sangita devi Daughter of Mr.Om Prakash Dwivedi
Roll number :2911006244 appered in the Recently held UPTET-2017 Exam . I have Matched my question paper with the final answer key provided, I have successfully Passed the Exam and in My result it's Written as invalid Registration number or roll number. Can you Please do scrutinize it again It's all about my career.

Sangita Devi

thanks
Preetiy

Dec 4, 2017

Uptet category correction

I am OBC candidate. I have given UPTET exam this year but unfortunately I filled category as General while registration. I tried to rectify it during correction period but wasn't able to do so because their website was not working. I gave the exam and filled OBC category in answer sheet. I am scoring 88 marks according to answer key uploaded in UPTET website.

Has anyone any idea of how to get the category rectified so that results can come according to OBC list and not general? Will the UPTET board open the correction window again? If not what should I do?

Preetiy

Dec 4, 2017

Category mismatch in form and answer sheet

Aakankshaa

Oct 30, 2017

didn't get marksheet

My name is Akanksha
Father's name- Om bhardwaj
Mother's name- Savita Bhardwaj
Date Of Birth- 10-Jul-1991
Email Id- manu.bhardwaj53@gmail.com
I passed my uptet exam on 2015 and i forgot my registration no. and also i didn't get my marksheet..
Please sir once look into my matter its urgent.its humble request.
pradipta paul

Oct 28, 2017

TET 2014

Respected sir/mam,
i have passed tet 2014 exam, but due to medical problem of new born i could not go for checking results on my own, so i asked my relative but he gave me false result. few days back at a home of one of my friend in a gossip of tet 2014 i found my name & roll no. in the result page, & i was shocked, for past long days i knew that i was fail but that day a secret has opened & i am restless,kindly help for i would be guilty for life long if i miss such great opportunity because i trusted someone. please help.
serial no- 1423
roll no. 103000
app no. 169971
name- pradipta paul
address- lumding
ph no- 7663027073
email id- pradiptapaul.13@gmail.com
& would be very helpful if get a call or email
please kindly inform me, would be ever remain greatful to you & RMSA
Md Akbar Quraishi

Oct 28, 2017

Category correction UPTET

Hey,

Raghvendra8412

Oct 26, 2017

Not darkening one roll no bubble on omr answer sheet.

Dear sir/ma'am,

My name is Raghvendra kumar Dubey Reg. No. 5300155517 and Roll no. 5311006311. I have attended UPTET 2017 exam on 15 Oct 2017 but I forgot to darken one bubble provided below the Roll No. written in digits. But I have written the correct digits in particular roll no. boxes.

Therefore kindly look into this matter so that my result can be declared without any problem.

Raghvendra Kr Dubey

raghvendra8412@gmail.com
Mukul Sharma

Oct 23, 2017

wrong answer given in answer key

reg . no. 2300093871, roll no. 2310201345, UPTET PRIMARY, SET A, CHILD DEVT. Q NO. 7, 20, 30. ENGLISH_ Q NO. 64, 72 MATH- Q NO.118
MOHDATIF

Please Recheck My Questions Booklet Series C
6 TO 8
Subject. Hindi. Question no. 42
Subject. Social Studies. question no. 120
eska answer arihant publication ke practice set 2013 ke question no. 132 me diya hai
Subject. Social Studies.Question no. 115
eska answer arihant publication ke practice set 2014 ke question no.119 me diya hai.
I kindly request you to check and look in this matter.
You can give information at (syedmohdatif15@gmail.com )
itsmerajesh

Oct 22, 2017

upper primary maths and science setA

registration no. : 5200470564
roll no. 52215099513
DOB:30/06/1970

question no. 92 (science) 2 options are correct.(2nd and 4th)
question no. 110(science) 2 options are correct.(1st and 4th)
question no. 140(Maths) none of the options are correct.
Dilfan

Subject - Hindi Q.No. 42,
Subject - English Q. No. 64, 71, 72, 85, 88 Recheck My Question
aisiram

Oct 19, 2017

evs hindi English math child dev

Please recorrect booklet series c que no 29, 39,51,57,70,118,146
aisiram

up tet

Booklet c question no 29, 39,51,57,70,118,146 hv wrong answer in uptet answer key plZ recrrect of these answers
nancy philip

Oct 19, 2017

for complaining wrong and confusing answer

In booklet series-D
English question no.-89
and environmental studies question no.- 133
child development and teaching method question no.-24
are wrong and confusing.
I kindly request you to check and look into this matter.
you can give information at
email:- nancyphilip232@gmail.com

APOLLO TYRE - In response to your complaint
    Dear Sadiq, we understand that our team has connected with...
    cb unicorn 150 - Engine problem
    I was purchase cb unicorn 150 bike on 30/06/2017.since my...
    SBSTC - Refund of extra amount deducted while booking a ticket
    While booking ticket in advance for 20.01.2018 (Saturday)...
    Future choice /ambience water - Good company
    The products of this company are worth every penny. Future...
    Jioapp - Deducted from tez app
    Amount deducted but recharge is not done Hai I have...
    Aircel - Unable to sed message for port request
    Dear Mohit (Mohit891), We regret the inconvenience that...
    HDFC Bank - atm card use by 3 fraud transtion
    i am govindraj pandey is very poor man my saving account...
    Universal travels - A third class bus service
    On 12.01.18, the bus to Marthandam was late by three...
    SBI Life Insurance Money back policy - RE : SURRRENDER VALUE
    Dear Darpan, We acknowledge your concern. Our team will...
    Aircel - porting request not sand
    Dear Mukesh, We regret the inconvenience that may have...