UPTU

Consumer complaints and reviews about UPTU

rpshrivastava

WITHDRAWAL FEE

Regretted to inform you All phone numbers are fake mentioned in your website and no rule and regulation as well as response. This is very shameful for your up government affiliated organization.
I will compliant to consumer forum after 15/08/2017 for refunding of amount. pl refund my amount @3% monthly wrt 24/07/2017 and make foolish website and fake phone number.

Wow good and gentle organization whose don't have any rule and updated system & Fake no. & no response. i will take action for blocking your website also for mentioning fake nos and none responsive email ids.

Student Name: Pragati Srivastava
Application No. 4088375

Regrads

R. P Srivastava

Regarding money refund from AkTU, lucknow
Withdrawl of the money was done after 5 counselling, but up to now I did not get money back to my account.
Please look at the problem and refund my money to the account I will be very thankful to you.
NITISH PASWAN

Pratyush tarun pandey

Refund

Mera naam Pratyush Pandey
Application Number 4001630
Maine 2nd round me withdraw kr liya tha pr abtak koi bhi refund ya uske liye koi jaankari bhi ni mill.
Kripya isski jankari de kyoki aapki deri kafi pareshan kr ri he.
Aur refund kripya jaldi se pradaan kre.
Dhanywaad.

marks scored in uptu: 196
payment made for uptu counselling: Rs.20000
counselling rounds attended :2
money refunded : Rs 0

hereby i request you to refund the due amount as i withdrew the
counselling preocess before 3rd round.no money has been transfered to
my respected account number.i believe you to take an immediate action
and i will be greatly thankful if my problem gets sorted out as soon
as possible.
Palak_agarwal

Aug 3, 2017

Fee refund

Sir I had not been able to withdraw from round 4 due to the network problem in my area. Sir is there any way to get my fee back. Please help me sir
Application no.-4025330

p9966rabhat

Aug 2, 2017

FEE NOT REFUNDED

महोदय्
my name is prahbat kumar soni
application number 4035817
withdraw amount Rs 20000 after3 round . Till i don't get any refund amount. Sir, please look into the matter seriously. Belong to OBC caste and also my financial condition is not good. So, please provide me refunding amount of 20000 as much as possible.
निवेदन है कि हम प्रार्थनी यू0पी0टी0यू0 फार्म का आवेदन की, तथा आन लाईन काउन्सलिंग किया गया तत्पष्चात कालेज एलाट किया गया परन्तू पार्थनी किसी कारणवश एडमिशन नही ले पाई, अब प्रार्थनीय एडमिशन लेने मे असमर्थ है, तथा प्रार्थनीय को काउन्सिलिंग फीस रु0. 20000.00(बीस हजार रुपये ) वापसी हेतु पार्थना पत्र द्वारा आग्रह कर रही है कि उक्त काउन्सिलिंग फीस मेरे खाते मे वापस करने की कृपा की जावे।
अतः श्रीमान से अनुरेध है कि उक्त फीस मेरे खाते मे भेजने का कष्ट करे, प्रार्थनीय श्रीमान का आजीनवन आभारी रहेगी।
SMITAJAISWAL

ब्रांच -कसया - कुशीनगर
एकाउन्ट होल्डर नाम- गुलाबचन्द जायसवाल
Sachin Patel

Participation in round 5

I am not allowed to fill or modify choices in round 5 , even i have not freezed any seat and not even opted to withdraw in round 4, will i get my fee back ?

Name: sachin patel
Application number: 4143878
akash tiwari 015

fee no refund

Name-Akansha tiwari
Father name-Roop narayan tiwari
Application no-4068166

Sir my application no is 4068166, and I am withdraw from counseling after 2 round,but still 31 July my money is not refund in my account,sir kindly request u plzzz solve the problem and credit the amount

Akansha Tiwari
shivendra kumar sonkar

incorrect account no.

Sir I am shivendra Kumar sonkar withdrawal after 4 round but by mistake I missed an account when I was filling .
Please help or give me a way to solve the problem
Thanks u
Aastha Singh

Jul 30, 2017

About withdrawal

I didn't meant to withdraw but it got withdraw by mistake by cyber guy. Can I convert it from.withdraw to float.
Please sir help me.
I really didn't meant to do so.
I'll be so thankful
Piyush86Kumar

Jul 30, 2017

Money not refunded

I Piyush Kumar Singh application no 4142331 had withdrawn on 25 July after round 4. I contacted on 07985768002. They told me that my money would be refunded within the week. But money had not been refunded till now(30,July).
Please look into the matter and please refund my money(20,000) because i have to pay fees of another private college.
Pankaj kumar narayan

Jul 28, 2017

withrawl fee issue

Application number: 4084532

Name: PANKAJ KUMAR

Sir, i do withdraw amount Rs 12000 after 4 round . Till i don't get any refund amount. Sir, please look into the matter seriously. Belong to SC caste and also my financial condition is not good. So, please provide me refunding amount of Rs 12000 as much possible.
Thankyou
adityashrinet1

how to withdraw amount from UPSEE Lucknow

Please refund my 20000rs counselling fee in my account (which have paid).

My Roll number/application number- 4082738
Utkarsh1999

Withdrawal of seat

I Utkarsh Pathak (4013588) was unable to withdraw my seat. Since, my grandmother got expired on 25th july so I was unable to visit the site on 25th july and was unaware of last date of withdrawal. So, I request you to help me in withdraw my seat and in refund of the remaining amount used during the counselling.

(Utkarsh Pathak)
(9454415649)
Utkarsh1999

Withdrawal of seat

I Utkarsh Pathak(4013588) was unable to withdraw my seat. Since, on 25th july my grandmother got expired so I was unable to visit the site and was not aware that withdrawal last upto 25th july.So, I request you to help in withdraw my seat and refund the remaining amount used in the counselling process.

(Utkarsh Pathak)

Branch - Computer Science
Batch - 2002-2006
Roll number - 0209610062
College Code - 96

Missing marksheet - 7th semester (2005-2006)
Anushka Ch

Jul 19, 2017

Allotment letter not opening

I have downloaded my allotment letter for Akg ghaziabad after 2nd round but I chose to upgrade In third round I got the same college I chose to freeze but it was not happening I even downloaded my allotment letter but It's not opening and I haven't freezed now what to do please help me

App No - 4054646
Roll no- 11570018
Akshita Srivastava

Jul 18, 2017

change of filled choices automatically

Resp. Sir/Madam
I have not filled civil engineering in JSS NOIDA as my choice still I have been allotted the seat. No upgradation is took place even in the third round.
Please kindly help me if there is any mistake in counselling.
Roll no. 4084498
DOB 06/04/1998
Email [email protected]

Shubhangi D

Jul 17, 2017

UPTU

Today UPSEE site has released ROUND 3 - OPENING CLOSING RANK of B.Tech Counselling and i was checking that as i have an OPGL rank of 2015 and General Rank of 17466.

I have been allotted ABES, Ghaziabad - Information Technology in First Counselling which is my choice no 17 in my choice filled and locked list.

I had choosen FLOAT option to upgrade my seat but saw there was no upgrade in 2ND Counselling so remained Float and waited for 3`RD Counselling and again my seat has not been upgraded.

Just now i was looking into ROUND 3 - OPENING CLOSING RANK released by UPSEE on its site and saw that in J.S.S Academy - Computer Science has been allotted to HSOPGL -Opening Rank 3424 and Closing Rank 5928. If these are Home State Open General Girl rank then i should have been allotted J.S.S. Academy well before as my Home State Open General Rank is 2015.

I will request regulatory authority of UPSEE/UPTU 2017 as well as Education Ministry to pls check the matter.

My UPSEE Aplication Number is 4125187

SHUBHANGI
Nikhiljaiswal

Jul 16, 2017

withdrawal from counseling

when I am feeling the withdrawal form of counselling there is a mistake by me that I have filled wrong IFSC code of my branch.what I do please tell me sir