UPTU

Consumer complaints and reviews about UPTU

sneha1512

Jun 26, 2017

documents not verified

sir/mam,
its been 25th june nd i have registered myself for uptu counselling on 20th june .... still the documents are not verified ....they are also not showing whether there is a mistake in uploading the documents or there is some other error .......... I am unable to proceed forward pls help us out ......
Gunjan Bansal

Jun 25, 2017

Regarding UPTU counselling(No Choice is Available)

Dear sir /Ma'aM

I am appearing for UPSEE counselling2017.I have registered successfully in UPSEE website and I have paid payment(amount 20,000₹) also on 23/06/2017 and after payment my documents have verified and I got the verification message but after this I am not getting fill my choices .And now it's showing"Sorry!!! No choice is available".
Sir ,please help me soon....

NAME:-KM GUNJAN BANSAL
APPLICATION NUMBER:-8007386
D.O.B.:-14/09/1995
COURSE:-MCA
Robin Singh SOM

document not verified

Sir I have submitted all my documents on 21 June 2017 and also pay the registration fees on 23June 2017. My documents are not verifying yet without document verification i am unable to choice filling.
NAME ROBIN SINGH SOM
APP NO- 4054056
Yassir rahmann

Jun 25, 2017

Document have not been verified yet

Sir I submitted all my documents on 23rd June and also paid my registration fee but it is showing your documents have not been verified yet.sir it's already been 25th june. Sir please help me fast.

Application No = 8004169
Name = Yasir Rahman
chandeshwar kumar

document not verified

last date hone ke bad bhi "document not verified yet".
hmlog aage ke process kaise karenge?

kuchh kijiye.....
Neha Gour

Document verification

I have uploaded my documents and submitted the registration fees on 24 june 2017..My documents are still not verified yet..Without document verification I am not able to do choice filling..Plz tell me what to do?
9891908838

Document verification

Sir I submitted all my documents on 20 June 2017 and also pay the registration fees on 21 June 2017. My documents are not verifying yet without document verification i am unable to choice filling. Sir please tell what should i do.
Reply soon

jayant309

Jun 24, 2017

Registration Fee Problem

I have submitted the fees of Uptu 2017 on 23 june 2017
And the amout is also deducted..but the registration shows fees not paid. So kindly fix that
P.S low life servers of UP
Application number 4062287
Thankyou
12,000 rs deducted from account
vishal2312

Jun 24, 2017

Document verification

Sir I submitted all my documents on 21june and also pay the registration fees. My documents are not verifying yet without document verification i am unable to choice filling. Sir please tell what should i do.
Reply soon

Roll No.:- 12630307
Name :- VISHAL YADAV
D.O.B. :- 01/01/1999
sonu8726k

councelling verification

sir i am not able to attain councelling of aktu because my given data are wrongly uploaded my councelling profile is yet not verified ..
i have uploaded .gpf slip instead of income certificate..
so what cani do ??
roll no - 4062897
name - sonu kumar
Pratik Bhardwaj

No choice available

I have registered successfuly in uptu site and make payment also but after that I'm not getting any online document verification options showing verification pending.And now it's showing no choice available.

Pratik Bhardwaj
Khushbu keshari

Documents not verified yet

Hello Sir,
I have registered & submitted fee for counselling of B.Pharma on 22nd of June.
But, Yet it is showing that "Your Documents have not been verified Yet"..
Since 24 is the last date for document verification, it is 23rd today. So, what to do? Why is it so? Please give me reason..
I will be grateful to you.
Application no:-4119511
Roll No.-21700180
Musa Kazim

Regarding UPTU councilling

i am appearing for uptu councilling this year. the process was smooth upto document verification process. I also got the message that my documents have been verified and i am eligible for choice filling process but whenever i tried to login to my councilling portal it just shows "no choice is available". i don't know what to do and i don't know the reason. so please kindly help me out here. please. i will be grateful.

Ankitapanwar

Update one view result

I am 2013 pass out. But my one view AKTU results not updated on the site. My final carry over result declared on the 2015-16 special exam. But on site AKTU one view result not show. Pls, update my result.

Roll no. - 0912710020
amit rohatgi

Jun 22, 2017

not able to register for UPSEE counselling

sir i have given the upsee entrance exam with rank of 51451 Now when I am registering for online counselling using the application no. the message comes wrong password . when i try to reset the password using roll no I got a message Either You are not Registered or You have entered Invalid Details.
my roll no for upsee entrance exam is 12150318 and Application no is 4008725
can anyone have any Idea why this is happening . or how can i reset my password

ARCHIT
ayew

Registration Fee Error

Sir, I have submitted my registration fees today 20/6/17 but still its showing that the registration fee is not submitted and not taking me to the next step infact the amount 20230 is deduced from my account so please fix this problem. I would be greatful to you.

Roll No:- 4066411

Cource :- B.Tech.
rudra18121993

Jun 21, 2017

registration fees

Sir, i have submitted my registration fees today 20/6/17 but still its showing that the registration fee is not submitted and not taking me to the next step infact the amount 20000 is deduced from my account so please suggest me something about this problem..i will be greatful to u.

Roll No:- 4061558
Name:- Anuj Pandey
Father Name:- Ram Bihari Pandey
D.O.B. :- 04-03-1999
Cource :- B.TECH.
Anirban Maitra 01

Jun 21, 2017

registration fees

Sir, i have submitted my registration fees today 21/6/17 but still its showing that the registration fee is not submitted and not taking me to the next step infact the amount 12000 is deduced from my account so please suggest me something about this problem..i will be greatful to u
Himanshudaksh

Jun 20, 2017

Admit card

Sir.. I lost my admit card somewhere.. And now after 2 months i cannot download my uptu admit card again.. How can i reach my admit card pls help ..
saurav srivastava

Jun 20, 2017

upsee incorrect name

sir, my name on the upsee application is incorrect. so, can i sit in counselling and can my documents verify? please reply soon.
Mo Muzammil

Jun 13, 2017

Degree

My Name is Mo Muzammil.I have completed B.tech in 2010-2014 and i have got all marksheets but not degree.please check my degree and send in my college.

Roll No-1049610021
College -FIT Engg college Meerut

Mo Muzammil
Juhi Pandey

May 29, 2017

Result update

Sir I am Juhi Pandey.i am student of MCA batch(2013-2016) in RSMT varanasi (code. -108).I gave Design and Analysis of Algorithm (paper code - NMCA- 312) carry over exam on 30 dec 2016. It has been almost 6 month completed and result has not declared yet. Please don't play with our Career.
Course - MCA
Roll no. 1310814022
Paper - NMCA- 312
aakashbehl

May 28, 2017

Special carry over 2016 result not getting updated

My name is Aakash Behl
My roll no. Is 1229121001
Gave special carry over exams on

1. 29 th Dec '16 CCP
2. 3rd Jan'17 Phy 1
3. 10th Jan'17 BSA
Please Update my result as soon as possible
I_hate_UPTU

May 28, 2017

Worst University in india

I have giving back papers three times but all three time I got same marks I really want a manual for writing answers in the uptu......this university should be bombed down with a thermo-nuclear strictly fusion bomb. Man seriously. Worst of worst university please no one take admission in this uptu university......because quantum se memorize kr ke jaaoge to numbers aayege aur agar book se padh ke jaaoge to mere jaisa haal hoga......if I had that bomb I have done it a long time ago.