UPTU

Consumer complaints and reviews about UPTU

Rajat22

May 26, 2017

AKTU ANSWER SHEET WRONG SUBJECT CODE

Sir M RAJAT studying in civil 4 yr AKTU ....in the last paper of b.tech I filled the wrong subject code of ncer paper .....my roll no is. 1308200086....IN PLACE OF NOE O81 I filled NCE 081 ...WILL MY COPY WILL CHECK OR NOT....
Rawatji007

May 18, 2017

Regarding fine

This is regarding the fine on admit cards.Is the fine for not bringing the admit card rs100? Also , is the fine for not getting the admit card attested also rs100?
Himanshi Bhatija

May 10, 2017

For not updating internal marks of auc001

Respected sir/mam,
I am Himanshi Bhatija, pursuing MBA (4th sem.) from Agra Vanasthali Mahavidhyalaya, Agra. My roll no. is 1570670023 . I have an issue that my internal marks of AUC001 i.e. Human value and professional ethics subject of 3rd semester still is not updated. Our college faculty told me that they have already submitted all data in the university but my marks is not still updated.
I humble request you to kindly look in that matter and help me by updating my marks.
Himanshi Bhatija
(student of MBA 4th sem)
shailendra rajbhar

May 2, 2017

Thermodynamic

Sir mane 2015-16 m 3rd semester Thermodynamic ka exam diya to pahle result show kiya tha to pass tha mgr update aya to absent lag gya h

Plz help kriye sir

Roll no. 1509040139
haider 005

Apr 28, 2017

counselling fee refund

sir i had given 5000 rs counselling fee in up.counselling 2016. i did not got admission to any college. so as said the counselling fee was to be returned but as i checked for the refund now on the website i found that the fee refund registration time was over.now how can i get my money back. Plzz help
ddi

Apr 20, 2017

not declaring result

I am a student MAM. From uptu. In mathura college I take the admission in 2014 in mam
But now I am in 6 sem
But uptu is not declaring first. Year back result of whole
Class . And also 3 sem back result of whole class and also 5 sem main exam result of whole class. Only 25 days left in completing my course but we don't have any year result . University is not taking this course seriously . University is playing with MAM. Students future . My future is in danger sir . I requested to u sir plz plz take some strict action against university working. Plz help me saving my Future sir plz
surbhi varshney

Apr 17, 2017

result is not show on the site

dear sir

subject- my result is not show on the site.
name-surabhi varhsney
roll no-1316613908
subject-distributed systems(ecs-701)

sir i have completed my b.tech in 2016 in dr. aith kanpur. sir i have given the spacial carry over exam in 13-12-2016 but my result is not show on the site plz give me a result. sir plz help me
Ayushi chaudhary

Apr 12, 2017

Fee refund

Sir I cleared my exam and through 5th round I got desired college but my enrollment form cancelled due to some reasons the fee which I paid to college is return but the fee which I paid online for registration is not return .plz tell what should I do
Amit2979

Apr 7, 2017

Caution Money refund Problem

i was done B.Tech from VIET ,dadri,G.B Nagar. They are not giving our Caution money on time.Please do some thing regarding the caution Money not refunding by the colleges.we are confused what we do??

Thanking You

Amit Srivastava
deepakvks1

Mar 30, 2017

Incoplete result

Sir in my physics result of 1st sem 2016-17 there are shown XX sir what to do for this and when it is updated.
jitesh vimal

Mar 23, 2017

not show result mba 3rd se

sir i am pursuing MBA 3rd semester sir this year 2016-17 my result have not shown
NAME JITESH VIMAL
FATHER MISHRI LALR
roll no.1571470040

Enrollment No : ############
AKHALAKA

Mar 17, 2017

result pending

my name is akhalak ansari i am a b.tech me student and i have qualified degree in 2016 .my roll no 1228540003. i have give the exam of my carry papers two time of second year 2012 2013. but it not uploaded my mark on my result so i could not get my final result .and i have go on uptu lucknow and complain on sep 2016 but it not uploaded till day so i request you tha plz upload my pendinbg result......
Kalloos

Mar 17, 2017

Marksheet and degree

Sir, the college is not providing marksgeet and degree certificates and the staaf is asking for money to make these certificates from university instead... The staff is juSt hungry for money.. Students arr facing difficulty... Help..
Its ITM INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY. Near bakshi ka talaab.. Sitapur road.
radhashyam

Mar 6, 2017

salary

With due respect this is to bring in your kind notice that we working as a assistant professor in JP Institute of Engineering & Technology, Mawana Road, P.O. Rajpura, Meerut 250001 (UP). We want to file a complaint against the management of JP College. Sir, we have not received our salary from the last 8 months, it is still pending with the management . We have complained several times in RO, but no action has been taken till date. It would be a great help, if you could check the salary accounts of all the employees of each department, so that you will get the clear picture of what is happening with us, which is not right. Owner of the College has all the money to celebrate his Dog’s birthday and can spend lakhs for the same but he cannot pay our salaries. He organized function named “INCEPTRA” in which he spent more than 50 lakhs of rupees, but when we employees asked him for our salary, the answer remain the same that the management is bankrupt. Whenever we asked for our money he threaten us to terminate us from the job. He promised to release our salary but that too of only one one month in march of this year because he has to look after everyone’s investment and if we don’t show the same then he will not clear our salary for the rest of the month.

As we all know that MONEY in today’s world is the basic necessity for everyone to deal with day to day life and because of lack of money most of the employees are suffering badly. They don’t have enough money even to meet their daily chores, or even some employees are facing so much of financial crisis that they don’t have money to buy even food for their family. As a consequences, Faculty are not concentrating on their duties properly, they just come, sit and leave as per the requirement of services.

Already we have complained against the financial crisis to the owner but he takes no necessary action to resolve all these problems.

Sir, you are our last hope , we are sending you this mail so that some strict action can be taken against the owner of the college, and thus this is our last mail or warning , if something will not happen this time also then this matter will be showcased in media to the whole India through various news channels along with this mail.

Sir, we don't know any other way to express our problems, sir please consider this problem as a serious issue, please take neccessary action.

Hoping for the favorable response.
julifakaar

Feb 16, 2017

updating carry over result

Respected sir
Sir we are complete duration b pharma 2014 batch I have one Cary over paper Pharm 234 Orgenic chemistry 3ed Sam for exam Dec 2015 something result is not updating so please sir my carry over paper result update
Your faithful
Name. Julifakaar
Roll 1020150008
Course. B pharma
College. NKBR college of pharmacy & research centre Meerut
Saurabh120

Jan 12, 2017

Marksheat correction

Sir Maine 2015 me lateral entry ke threw b.tech pass out kya and 2014-15 me 3rd year ka special carry over paper dya and marksheat ko correctin karane ke lye clg me application bhi di fathers name Ki jagah mothers name likha hai usne , mothers name hatake fathers name karwane ke lye application di but meri marksheat 3rd year and final year Ki abhi tak College me nahi ayi , mujhe marksheat kaise milegi college se koi latter likhwana hoga ya university se aise hi Jake mil jayegi pls. Help me sir. Name- Saurabh mishra , roll no. -1201421903, reg. No. T/120261, branch- electrical & electronics engg. , college name- Shri ram murti c.e.t bareilly.
vjsingh5527

Jan 10, 2017

No response from college

I am a student of MGM's College of Engineering and Technology. I submitted an application regarding withdrawing from that college over a month ago. But they haven't taken any action yet! Principal sir almost always stays out of college. I actually gave them 2 applications because they lost the first one and didn't even bothered to inform me! And now they are not even answering any phone calls.
So IRRESPONSIBLE!!
Shubham19

Jan 10, 2017

Result

I had given my Refrigeration & AirConditioning paper but still in one view it showing that i am absent. College is not doing any legal actions about this.
Roll no. 1316240111
sanjeev2004

Jan 7, 2017

Fee Refund from HBTU & AKTU

Refund of counselling fees

I have paid my counselling fees on 24th june 2016 and i have taken admission on 29/07/16 and withdraw my son admmision the next day before closing of admmision and I was informed by HBTI kanpur that it was approved for refund, but till date no refund is received. Although HBTU(Rs 38230/-0 has inititated the refund process but no action from AKTU(Rs 20000/-).

So, kindly plzz speed up the process and refund the amount as soon as possible.

name- Prakarsh Parashar

registation id-6011496

email- [email protected]
nikita pal

Jan 2, 2017

NMBA-015

Question paper of business statistics for carry over exam
Vivek Rai

Dec 29, 2016

carry over

Sir my carry over result of 1st yr was not came till now i am in 5th sem now ,so plz upload soon
Nitesh PANDAT

Dec 27, 2016

REFUND RELATED PROBLEM

I would like to say that counselling registration fees is not refund yet. so please i request you to refund my registration fees.
Details:-

Name - nitesh kaushik
APPLICATION NUMBER -6012435
transaction no.- .GHMP4570782299
PAYMENT OF 18000 RUPEES
Account no. - 33114217081
mobile no. - 8439970392
Kindly refund my money as soon as possible And also plz mail me when it is returned.
iamcomplainer

Dec 27, 2016

Increment in Carry over Fees

As the new rule for increment in Carry over fees has been introduced.
But it is effective from next year.
But BBD is taking extra ₹250/- in the name of increased carry over fees.
Any other college in this region is noT doing so.
This is wrong nd some action should be taken against it.
Mohit Agarwal

Dec 21, 2016

One View not updating

One View is showing wrong subjects in M.Tech 3rd sem for session 2013-15. The final viva held in KIET on 3,4 Dec 2016 marks will appear in One View soon or not. Please ask UPTU SDC team soon.My roll number is 1303210703.

Mohit
Anurag Srivastav

Dec 17, 2016

Caary ovey ka Result abhi tk show nhi hua

Sir maine 2015-16 mein 2nd year even semester ka Geoinformatics ka carry over paper bhra tha.
Jiska results abhi tk PTA nahi chali.
Website pe roll number dalne pe likhta hain ki
" Roll number not found pls contact the insititute of director ".
Please help..