UTIITSL

Consumer complaints and reviews about UTIITSL

Shami B

Jul 8, 2020

PAN Change request with held

I have raised a request (U-Q002039154) with UTIITSL on 23 Jan 2020. The request is still in hold saying "Mismatch in Father Name". But I have already provided the required doc on 25 Jan 2020 and I got a response from them saying that it is under process. Since there was no further response , I followed up in June 2020. Then they are asking for the same details which I have already provided in Jan 2020. So as part of that I provided the details again. Still I am getting the same response asking for the same details. I had followed up with them nay times and given below are the support request numbers :

605008, 939963, 159845, 604143 and 320117.

At the end their response is that they need two proofs for DOB. Also that is to be attached in the mail even though it is the request I submitted. To get this response I had to follow up with them many times.

I would like to complain about this irresponsible act from UTI. If this is the case they should have informed it in the response for the mail I sent on 25 Jan 2020 itself, instead of taking this much time and follow up from customers end.
Mayengbam Yaima Singh

Feb 23, 2020

Request for the e pan

I beg to inform that I have applied for the e pan vide. application no. E2002220052517 after failing to download sent to me again I have applied for the same application no. E20022300504645. But this too could not download. I have got an error i,e. ", the request url/e-pan download was not found on this server.
So, I therefore request you to be treated the necessary procedures.

MAYENGBAM YAIMA SINGH

Request for the e pan

ankooshgouda

Feb 10, 2020

Pan card correction application Q002093926

Dear UTI,

I have applied pan card correction on 31.01.2020 coupon No Q002093926, and still i didn't got pan its almost 11 days, i need it on emergency, i callde customer care they not ready to clarify the query and status showing,Request recived for updation From income tax department,from 6 days, still no update from uti.

Ankoosh Gouda
pallavi2019

Dec 14, 2019

FORGET COUPON NUMBER

Sir I have applied for a new pan card on 14.12.2019. Payment done successfully. When I'm trying to print application it ask application no. I don't save my application no.
How can I get the Application

Bijoy Kumar paul

Nov 18, 2019

Didn't received my pan card

Dear sir /mam
I have applied for pan card about 45 days ago ,30 days ago I have received my E-pan in my Email.,then 27 days ago they have despatched my pan card through speed post ,then on 25/10/2019 my pan card has Reached BPC UTI KOKAN BHAVAN -GUWAHATI, till today my pan card has not reached my home ,my pan card got stucked in BPC UTI KOKAN BHAVAN , I have tracked my pan card and it's showing item BAGGED to GUWAHATI (ASSAM)CRC -LIR....my consignment no is -RM555136810IN
So dear sir /mam please help me to despatched my pan card from Guwahati and reached my desgenition fast .it's urgent .
Bijoy Kumar paul

Didn't received my pan card

kapil_richa

Nov 4, 2019

APPLICATION NUMBER NOT FOUND

I applied for duplicate pan card in my PAN through UTIITSL on 05.11.2019 , I did payment successfully and after redirecting from payment site , I wasn't asked to download or print form it showed a modal with application number and dob details. I have no idea what's my application number is, I have not received any mail or message regarding it.

mob:" 9558811879
pan number: BTFPG6703F
kapil_richa

Nov 4, 2019

APPLICATION NUMBER NOT FOUND

About Application number
I applied for duplicate pan card in my PAN through UTIITSL on 05.11.2019 , I did payment successfully and after redirecting from payment site , I wasn't asked to download or print form it showed a modal with application number and dob details. I've no clue what's my application number is, I have not received any mail or message regarding it.

mob:" 9558811879
pan number: BTFPG6703F
pradeepgopasree

Sep 13, 2019

About Application number

I applied for duplicate pan card in my PAN through UTIITSL on 13.09.2019 , I did payment successfully and after redirecting from payment site , I wasn't asked to download or print form it showed a modal with application number and dob details. I've no clue what's my application number is, I've received any mail or message regarding it.

mob:" 9947032701/04712364861
pan number: ENTPS0222L (santhakumari) mother
Krishna Chaitanya Ganta

Jul 31, 2019

Why cant i see my PAN number?

The status shows that PAN number has been allotted and is under printing, but why can't i see my PAN number its masked using ********.

Please respond ASAP i really need my number for my job.

Why cant i see my PAN number?

swarnar95

Jul 25, 2019

Application Number Issue

Sir/Mam,

I applied for name correction in my PAN through UTIITSL , I did payment successfully and after redirecting from payment site , I wasn't asked to download or print form it showed a modal with application number and dob details. I've no clue what's my application number is, I've received any mail or message regarding it.

GRACEMARYJOSE

Jun 22, 2019

APPLICATION NUMBER

Sir I have applied for a new pan card on 22.06.2019. Payment done successfully. I don't save my application no. How can I get the Application no.
NAME:MAHESH
PAN NUM:DTQPS7180K
MOB:9447583956
CONTACT:9995355560

May 5, 2019

Sir my aadhar card otp is wrong feed in nd not generate new token no

Sir not janrate a new token no my aadhar otp is 3time se jade dal diya
ravigolurbmi

Mar 15, 2019

pan card withheld

respected sir

good evening i am sushila kumari my tocken no is A016385189 my pan card status is still in same condition for 2 month please respond urgent please

thanking you
yogendra210

Mar 12, 2019

Coupon Number Retrieval

I have applied for a new pan card on 12/03/2019. Payment done successfully. When I'm trying to print application it ask coupon no. I don't save my application. How can I get the coupon no.

Name: Yogendra sastry v Beera
Date of Birth :02/11/1991
Date of payment: 12/03/2019

Email: [email protected]

Mobile No. 7893492049

Dineshlimbu

Feb 14, 2019

Application received and under verification

Applicatio No. A016273342
Applied on 31.01.2019

Still shows - Application received and under verification
rameshc thapliyal

Feb 12, 2019

Issue the coupen/application no.

I had applied for new pan on 31-01-2019 as given detail -
Applicant - Smt Ganga Devi.
Father - Shri Parama Nand.
Aadhar - ############.
DOB -01-01-1970.
Payment Status - Success.
Transaction No. -############.
Applied on - 31-01-2019.
Coupen No. - not found.
Mob. No.- 7409574773.
Mail ID - [email protected]

Please issue the coupen/application no.
thirupathamma

Feb 11, 2019

FO R GOT APPLICATION NUMBER

Sir I have applied for a new pan card on 11.02.2019. Payment done successfully. When I'm trying to print application it ask application no. I don't save my application no. How can I get the Application no.
23/07/1994Date of payment: 13 /01/2018

Mobile No.9440605849
sairamstudio

Feb 8, 2019

i have no token number print payment is complete pls how to my token number

i have no coupon no payment success
sir i apply online application for pan payment successful but system ask coupon no i not save application and know about coupon no
name VALMIKI VARALAKSHMI dob 01/01/1988 application date 05/02/2019 mob 9491984554 mail id [email protected] please help me and provide coupon no
lalchandprajapat

Feb 8, 2019

Pan Application number not recieved

I have applied for a new pan card on 04.02.2019. Payment done successfully. When I'm trying to print application it ask application no. I don't save my application no. How can I get the Application no.

Please response

Lalchand Prajapat
hans raj nadda

Feb 5, 2019

i have no coupon no payment success

name sumit patial dob 29/01/2004 application date 05/02/2019 mob 8894208875 mail id [email protected] please help me and provide coupon no
stuentet99

Jan 21, 2019

Pan Application number not recieved

I have applied for a new pan card on 18.01.2019. Payment done successfully. When I'm trying to print application it ask application no. I don't save my application no. How can I get the Application no.

Name; Alamelu Elumalai
Date of Birth :19-03-1964
Date of payment: 18-01-2019

Mobile No.8248057344

stuentet99

Jan 21, 2019

Pan Application number not recieved

I have applied for a new pan card on 18.1.2019. Payment done successfully. When I'm trying to print application it ask application no. I don't save my application no. How can I get the Application no.

Name: Alamelu Elumalai
Date of Birth :19-03-1964
Date of payment: 18 /01/2019

Mobile No.8248057344

mrigankmo

Jan 18, 2019

Payment done but no coupon number received

I have made the payment of Rs. 107 for the form after filling in all necessary details. After making the payment, the page reverted to the regeneration page and asked for the application number that I do not have. Calling customer service did not help at all as they were unable to provide me with a solution. I don't know how to proceed. My investments are being held up because of this, and I am also unable to get my salary. There is no way to cancel the application as well, so that i can pay again and get a new one. Please help as soon as possible.

name: Mrigank Mohan
email: [email protected]
mobile: 9082370023

Other details can be provided as soon as someone gets in touch with me.
WAQARDAR

Jan 15, 2019

REGENERATION OF APPLICATION FORM

Applied
Sir I have applied for a new pan card on 29.12.2018. Payment done successfully. When I'm trying to print application it ask application no. I don't save my application no. How can I get the Application no.

Waqar Younis Dar