UTIITSL

Consumer complaints and reviews about UTIITSL

vvsenthil

Nov 21, 2022

Money Deducted not able to complete the application

Hi, I have applied PAN name change via online, after taking payment i been redirected to search screen. When i am tyring ot search Application Number i got below response.

Application Coupon number U - Q007158203
Application Type For Change/Correction in PAN Card details (CSF)

Applicant Name S*********** V**********

Status Your PAN application with Aadhaar based e-Sign option is still incomplete, awaiting your e-Signing. Use "Regenerate Online" option to complete and submit your application for processing.

PAN No. ******472K

Apply Date 21/11/2022

Objection Reason

I have tried by Regenerate option as mentioned above getting below error.

Application No. Not found..

Can some one please suggest/help to resolve this issue.
Abimanian

Apr 12, 2021

Re fund request

I have applied for New PAN card but due to miss match error with Aadhaar detail online form was rejected from UTIITSL, so please kindly refund the online payment done to UTIITSL. I hereby provide the following details for your information.

Online PAN application no:N004614719
I have paid Rs.106.07/- g pay online payment gateway.
My contact is NO. - 9865168670
Payment Refrence no:12689487367

I request to refund the amount which is wrongly paid, I have Submitted the fresh application for same.

Re fund request

PIS9952313785

Jan 28, 2021

application is incomplete. please upload the documents (scanned images) in tamil

My coupon no : G041840939

Application Type For change/Correction in PAN Card Details
Applicant Name GANESAN SUNDARAMOORTHY
Status YOUR APPLICATION IS WITHHELD FOR PROCESSING
Region SOUTHERN REGION
Objection Reason Objection marked - [ UID number not in UIDAI Master ].

PAN CARD STATUS

Vasanthadiva

Sep 19, 2017

pan card application withheld

I am Vasantha Devi. R, I have applied for Pan card through Pan card application for 49 A through utisil.

It has been long time awaiting for PAN CARD but I am able to see only the following message with objection mark as stated below:

Objection Reason Objection marked - [ AADHAAR not matched using Demographic details.The Application will be processed, subject to successful Biometric authenticati ].

I am unable to understand the objection mark and unable to find the solution.

Please help us and guide us to get the PAN CARD soon. We are in emergency need of help.

Kindly try to understand our emergency situation and help us guiding us to get my PAN CARD soon.
Kishore Kumar

Sep 12, 2017

Pan card status

Hi Sir/Madam,

My pan card application is withheld for processing please let me know the solution / further procedure as soon as possible given below are the details while tracking.

PAN Card Application Status

Application Coupon number : U - 628614153
Application Type : For new PAN Card (Form 49A) as a Resident Indian
Applicant Name : KTHIRESAN SASIKALA
Status : YOUR APPLICATION IS WITHHELD FOR PROCESSING.
Region : SOUTHERN REGION
Objection Reason : Objection marked - [ AADHAAR not matched using Demographic details.The Application will be processed, subject to successful Biometric authenticati ].

We have applied for land Registration and to proceed the land registration we required PAN details, So could you please let me know when this issue will be fixed.

Kishore kumar.s
shanmugam2017

Aug 29, 2017

Pending PAN Application

Application No is A006171971

Status : Pending for AADHAAR Biometric Authentication.ReAuthenticate at any/nearest Branch office of UTIITSL.

Local UTIITSL Branch office do not know how to reauthenticate it and they are asking me to approach chennai office.. Pl help me out what i suppose to do
shreekrishna

Jan 23, 2017

utiitsl

Regarding medical claim
Name of the investor ;-P K Sivaramakrishnan,SCUP Certificate Number:-SC 9540010001285,
Name of the Patient:- BHAGIKRISHNAN(wife)
claim preferred :-18/07/2016 observation received 28/11/2016 replied :- 29/11/2016
expenditure Rs47222/=
claim not not paid till date in spite frequent reminders
Santovs

Oct 16, 2016

Need refund

Dear authority's,
While applying pan online i made the payment through net baking and some due to technical issue payment succeed but not added i. Your website . Again i paid the fee and it was successful. But now I found the money taken twice in my account. Hence need refund. And also i need to cancel my application.Kindly reply as soon as possible.

PAN DETAILS: