UTIITSL / pan card

Consumer complaints and reviews about UTIITSL / pan card

Shami B

Jul 8, 2020

Request for DOB change in PAN Card

I have raised a request (U-Q002039136) with UTIITSL on 23 Jan 2020. The request is still in hold saying "Mismatch in Father Name". But I have already provided the required doc on 25 Jan 2020 and I got a response from them saying that it is under process. Since there was no further response , I followed up in June 2020. Then they are asking for the same details which I have already provided in Jan 2020. So as part of that I provided the details again. Still I am getting the same response asking for the same details. I had followed up with them nay times and given below are the support request numbers :

605008, 939963, 159845, 604143 and 320117.

At the end their response is that they need two proofs for DOB. Also that is to be attached in the mail even though it is in the request I submitted. To get this response I had to follow up with them many times.

I would like to complain about this irresponsible act from UTI. If this is the case they should have informed it in the response for the mail I sent on 25 Jan 2020 itself, instead of taking this much time and follow up from customers end.
Munna-Lal

Sep 7, 2019

PAN Return

We have still not received the our PAN card after lodge compliant to you. Further Some one is calling us by Mobile no 9804601996 and asking money for Card dispatching also asking for ATM card detail for deduction.

Name: LAVISH
Ph: 9871135310
Munna-Lal

Sep 4, 2019

PAN Return

My pan card no: BDMPL5109F has been returned undelivered by the postal dept. details of the card as follows.I will requested please resend my pan card to the address mentioned in the application.

Name: LAVISH
DOB: 04/02/2001
Application No.: U-G023551213
Email ID: [email protected]
Ph: 9871135310
SmitaW

Jul 25, 2019

PAN not received yet

My Application coupon number is - Q001365197. It is under status "YOUR APPLICATION IS UNDER PROCESSING
AWAITING CONFIRMATION FROM INCOME TAX DEPARTMENT" since 15 days.

Please process the request and issue PAN card.

naveem husain

May 9, 2019

name correction ki peocess bahut dheere hai

sir
mene pan m kuch correction karaya hai but bar bar objection aa rha hai ish process ho at least 3 month ho chuke hue hai process start kraye hua so please i request meri ish problem ko solve kare
application no Q001118323
mobile no. 8005701740
naveem husain

May 9, 2019

process bahut dheere hai

sir

mera naam naveem husain h mere apna pan card correction ke liye diya hua tha kaafi baar uti ne objection diye fir mene ushe wapas summit kiya ab ncc m atka hua h please mera salution karwaye
complaint no. is Q001118323
arifkhan32

Apr 28, 2019

NEW PAN CARD APPLICATION

TO. UTIITSL BELAPUR
MAJARASTRA

Subjct:- pancar newapplication regarding
Respected sir, madam i am here with nasrin f bihari my coupon no. N003359206 so i had 2 month before applied for new pan therefore
i don't yet received pan card it should be must for me please take action soon and sent my pan card i hope you sent soon
thanking you
regarding
nasrin
JASH143

Oct 4, 2018

NOT RECEIVED EPAN

SIR I HAVE APPLIED PAN CARD ON UTI I GET THE PAN NUMBER BUT I DIDNT GET THE PDF EPAN I HAVE PROVIDED MY EMAIL ACCOUNT AND MOBILE NUMBER
MY PAN Card Application Status
Application Coupon number U - N003054545
Application Type For new PAN Card (Form 49A) as a Resident Indian
Applicant Name GITANJALI TANTI
Status YOUR APPLICATION IS PROCESSED SUCCESSFULLY WITHOUT CARD PRINTING ( E-PAN) AND PAN [ BOBPT2376A ] IS ALLOTTED.
Region WESTERN REGION
rahul sharamaa

Aug 13, 2018

at the service center of utiitsl i have call and they does not manner to talk to the costumer they are talking like a rude to the costumer
SMTRITA

Aug 3, 2018

PAN CARD

I have online apply pan card from UTIITSL .
Name : SMT RITA CHOUDHARY
Application/Coupon number : U­N002880198
Objection raised Father Name not mention. Father Name is : Ram Swaroop Jha
Application sent to North Region : Delhi
There is not showing any mode of reply objection
rooh kumar

Jul 14, 2018

coupan no miss hona

sir
mera nam sarvesh kumar s/o banwari lal hai. mera pan no. CRDPK0792D hai jisme DOB change karne liye online farm kiya tha jiska trasaction no.############ haiDate 10.07.2018. coupan no mis ho gaya ha jisse aage farm ki prcess nahi kar paya plz mera coupan no batane ki kripa kare
Mo0786nu

Jul 10, 2018

Pan card not received

My name is Surendra Kumar yadav and i have applied for new pan and my pan n. is AWQPY0206L. My pan send to Malad east but my post office is in Goregaon so they returned my pan.
So I requested to you to send my pan at this address Hanuman nagar mahanagar palika dindoshi vasahat gen arunkumar vaidy marg aareymilk colony Mumbai maharashtra 400065
rishab12345

Jul 3, 2018

UTIITSL Payment deducted two times.

I payed online for on 03-Jul-2018. Payment deducted from account in two times. Please give money back in one payment.
Application/Coupon number : U-N002918909
thanks.
jatanoswal

PAN CARD RETURNED

मेरा नाम स्वाति पोटफोडे हे मेने दिनांक १४/०१/२०१८ को आवेदन किया था जिसका नंबर हे - A009002272 मेरा पैन कार्ड बन कर आया भी लेकिन मुझे किसी कारन वश मुझे नहीं मिल पाया और वह वापिस मुंबई चला गया हे अब मेरी आपसे निवेदन हे की आप मेरे पैन कार्ड को इस पते पर भेजने की कृपा करे मेरा पता - म. न.-१८२५, ए- टाइप, ई- सेक्टर बेरखेड़ा भेल आनंद नगर , तहसील - हुज़ूर , जिला - भोपाल, मध्य प्रदेश ४६२०२२ इंडिया। .

धन्यवाद

Contact No.- 9165151024
jatanoswal

PAN CARD RETURNED

प्रिय सर
मेरा नाम स्वाति पोटफोडे हे मेने अपना पैन कार्ड बनवाया था लेकिन वह मेरे घर पर कोई न होने के कारण वापस मुंबई भेज दिया गया है कृपया कर मेरा पेन कार्ड मेरे पते पर भेजने का कस्ट करे .....धन्यवाद्

Pan Card

I DIDN'T GET ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FOR MY PAN CARD APPLICATION
my coupon number - U- Q000737581, I have sent my original docs by Speed post on 21.05.18 and docs are received by them on 22.05.18 as per Speed post Tracking system, but when I track the UTI system, it is still showing original not received, Why UTI System is not showing actual data, pl. support
I have sent them several emails also. no response

I have sent them several emails also. no response

Name change in pancard

Name change in pan card

I have applied for the name change in Pan Card from Utiitsl website. Application and all required documents Sent via Speed Post Courier to Mumbai region office. And application reached office on 23 May 2018, but still, we not get any update form UTIITSL team.

Status: "Your application in original (with physical documents) is not received yet. Verify with our UTIITSL office at the address to which you have posted/submitted this physical application set."

Kindly consider my case and it is very urgent.

My coupon no is U-Q000737581 and speed post no is EM336245153IN
MJUHAMMED SHANID

May 23, 2018

I have applied for a new Pan Card from Utiitsl website. Application and all documents Send via Speed Post Courier to Chennai region office. I have send Application and all documents (Three Aadhaar Card copy).

Current status is "APPLICATION IS WITHHELD FOR PROCESSING DUE TO INCOMPLETE DETAILS / DOCUMENTARY PROOF. PLEASE CONTACT TO THE PAN CENTRE WHERE PAN APPLICATION SUBMITTED ".

Which documentary proof is missing / what details is Incomplete. I tried to contact Chennai office but not answering my calls. Please give the information about this issue.

Kindly consider my case and it is very urgent.

Application Coupon Number : U- N002778792

Applicant Name : K P MUHAMMED SHAMAL

K P MUHAMMED SHAMAL
gurjant99

Apr 21, 2018

not ishue pan card numbr

chanan singh A009820740 date of birth 02-12-1987 phone num 9878011685 no record uti plese verification
Ashish kumar mZic

Apr 6, 2018

Pan card

I online a pan card on utisite on 28 nov 17 and send its hard copy on 7 dec 17 in kolkatta or hard copy received on 11 dec 17. My coupan no is U-N002381056 and speed post no is EF069043601IN

Mar 17, 2018

MONEY DEDUCTED

SIR MY NAME IS DHEERAJ KUMAR JOSHI . I HAVE TO SAY YOU THAT YESTERDAY NIGHT I WAS CHANGING MY PAN CARD ADDRESS DETAILS BUT AT THE END WHEN I ENTERED DETAILS OF DEBIT CARD THEN MONEY WAS DEDUCTED WITHOUT ANY COUPON NUMBER OR APPLICATION NUMBER.

SO SIR/MAM YOU SUGGEST ME HOW WILL I GET MY DEDUCTED MONEY...

MY PAN NO: BABPJ1870M

CONTACT NO: 8527382032

MAIL ID: [email protected]

PAN CARD NOT ISSUED

It seems to be spade of complaints on this complaints board, may the God have heard of them there seems to be no hearing and resolution by your man kind board.

PAN CARD not issued

No reply by your office for my email complaining PAN Card not issued for Coupen No. U-N002542145 and U-N002542108.

PAN CARD NOT ISSUED

This is regarding my PAN application about which I have lost Coupen no./Acknowledgement no. and I have not received any email notification of the same so how could I know the updated status of my PAN application.