Uttarakhand Roadways

Uttarakhand

Consumer complaints and reviews about Uttarakhand Roadways

Devender singhh

Aug 17, 2017

UKTC conducter making illegal money

I commute delhi to new tehri (up and down) twice in a month from last two month. On 12, august 2017, I took a led TV from delhi to new tehri. The wait of led TV hardly 5 kg. But I was charged Rs 150 for it without any ticket. When I oppose for it, the conducter misbehaved and asked me to get down from the bus. While the led was comfortably fit into the luggage carriage. When I asked for the ticket he said me to buy full ticket for it. I was agreed and said him to write "charged for led TV" on the ticket but he denied. So, I got charged for rs 200 without any ticket.
Please suggest is it wrong or right that conducter making money in illegal way. I want that conducted must be suspended for it. Also one day I was overcharged because I did not book on line ticket. While the 6 -7 seats were vacant. And conducted asked me extra money more than ticket value on same route bus.
gverma697

Aug 13, 2017

uttrakhand transportation corporation

Today 13 Aug 2017 i was travelling from dehradun to chandigarh at 10 pm bus service no. Uk 07 PA 1572. I book a seat but the seat was totally wet. So when I told this to conductor then he replied that I know . I request him to make a arrangement for this then he said baithna to baith ni to Uttar ja. So my concern is that why we are spending money for this kind of misbehave.Please look into this matter seriously otherwise I 'll go to consumer forum . We all need justice otherwise shut your service. also one.time earlier your bus driver drink during driving the bus was coming from manali to dehradun. Is there no value of our life.They are not capable of this. Mobile number 8263055360.
Parthasarathi Saha

Aug 12, 2017

Overloading

Respected Sir/Madam
I am college student residing at dehradun near ghantaghar. On a daily basis i board the local buses from ghantaghar to Dit University. The local buses here are severely overloaded during the college time at morning and evening. The conductors constantly keep pouring the bus with more and more passengers, everybus have passengers who are mostly college students standing at the doors of tge busses holding on to a mere rod and given the twisty roads after the Kishanpur Diversion till Dit its very very risky!

We as students have no other means other than these buses as the Vikrams dont go after diversion at Kishanpur and the autos charge very heavily.

I request the concerned authority to have a look at these buses in the morning after 8:30 near Kishanpur Diversion. These buses are so heavily loaded that they almost tilt in one direction. ITS VERY VERY RISKY!

I request the concerned transport department to introduce bigger buses or at least introduce some other means of transport such as smaller vehicles, so that atleast we have an option other than risking our lives!

Thanks for reading.
Ankurch5

Aug 8, 2017

Mis behave by conductor

Mr. Ankit Saini bus conductor miss behave with my brother regarding seats Bus no UK 07 3415 doesn't have seat number due to this he pressurized passenger for changing their seats again and again. I think he doesn't need job because his attitude is worst look like a owner of uttarakhand transport. I complain to the supervisor but he disobey him. Sir please take strict action against him.
Nvl.baba

Aug 6, 2017

Passenger are waiting for conducter

Helloo... respected
We all are here waiting for conducter from 1 hr and timing of the bus is sharp 9O clock but all passenger are waiting for the conducter bus no. Is UK07PA 1941
Jyotvindra

Aug 5, 2017

Driver misbhave and smoking during driving

I was travelling in bus no. 8381 of uttrakhand roadways move from kashmeregate ISBT Delhi at 5.20am towards kotdwar. The driver of the bus was smoking during driving and when i complain him about same he misbehave and again did the same. This was realy a shameful act.
Jyotvindra

Aug 5, 2017

Driver misbehave and smoking during driving

I was travelling in bus no. 8381 of kotdwar depo. The driver of bus was smoking while driving when i complaint him he again do the same . this qas realy a shameful act .
dksipe

Jul 3, 2017

Volvo Bus Failure

I had booked confirmed online ticket in Volvo Bus scheduled at 06.30 AM on 03.07.2017. The bus service was delayed since the parked bus was out of order and somehow another bus was arranged and journey started from Dehradun at 7.40am instead of 06.30am.

After arriving about 10 km before Nahan the bus coolant system was failed and conductor informed that no further travel is possible. He suggested if any other bus of Uttarakhand Transport comes he will try to accomodate as additional passengers even if there is no seat available. However, no bus came and he told who ever wants to get refund, can take excluding online booked persons. This cuased me great incovenience and most troublesome incomplete journey.

Any how i arranged a taxi and rushed for Chandigarh since I have an important meeting.
In view of non providal of services of Uttarakhand Transport, I hereby request to refund the ticket amount without fail.
Shiva mk

Jun 28, 2017

wrong parking of bus and illegal road digging

Birpur road is no more safe in the evening and night .bus driver not parking the buses in the bus stop and parked bus on the road in the noon time previously it was only one now it become three buses covering half of the road due to which peoples use to come in wrong lane causing accident many times .and in night many people collided with bus due to wrong parking .I want to know why this buses are not parked in the area which are given by government they never use bus stop when the work is over and stop the bus in the narrow curve causes accident in every week many people shouted about it but not loud enough to reach you.in my surrounding everyone wants to clear that road to prevent future conscious .that is not only one issue shopkeepers which have shops in road broke the freshly made road for their pipeline issues and never repaired it due to a large portion of road coverd with gravels sands and big and small holes and the bus are parked in the same left side of the road and road cracks on right side making worst condition of the road for transportation if their is heavy vehicles pass jam will always occur .I safe many times but many not I requested you to pls take action about birpur road near garhi cantt ghangora cantt dehradun.thanking you
Gumansingh121@gmail.com

Jun 27, 2017

Refund of Unsuccessful booking

Kindly process refund of Unsuccessful booking, Reference PNR No. 405J############

I had booked 3 tickets in UTC website www.utconline.uk.gov.in on June 24, 2017

Tickets couldn't generated but Rs.863.75 was debited from my account
manmohan.khati

Jun 26, 2017

manmohan.khati@gmail.com

i manmohan khati 9911959211, went to haridwar on 23.06.2017 (friday night), along with my dad, on 24.06.2017 (sat) when we were coming back, my dad felt to go to toilet, so we went to haridwar railway station toilet, but they were asking for Rs. 10, but it wasnt mentioned anywhere in the railway station premises, there was no register to enter the details, there were no receipts to give to customers, they said in return that why they are asking/charging for Rs. 10, where it is written, they said that we are not compelling to go here, you can go anywhere else.. they are doing monopoly over there. in railway station as well as upsrtc bus depot. is there any solution of all this looting by the contractor, may be some of the official is also involved in this.
Nikhil89

Jun 25, 2017

Complaint roadway bus accident ramnagar

21 june 2017 wednesday our bus ramnagar to Chandigarh. Hamari bus ka accident hua 21 june wednesday ko reason yeh hai ki bus driver ne ek aadmi ko road pe jate waqt bus ka accident kar dia or driver khud bus se kood kar bhag gaya. Bus main almost sabhi ka accident hua jo yatri thay meri mother ka hand crack ho gaya or Rs 50,000 lag gaye govt. Hospital Chandigarh. Hamne ambulance bhi book karaya ush main bhi Rs 10,000 lag gaye. Media main bhi yeh accident ki khabar aayi. But govt ne koi help ni ki meri request hai bina matlab ke hamey Rs 50,000 lag gaye.

I request please help.

Nikhlesh Kunwar
Subhash Chandra arora

Jun 18, 2017

Misbehaviour of bus driver and conductor ,they didn't stop the bus at our destination due to bypass(kelakhera)

As we took the bus from dehradun to kelakhera, but the bus driver misbehaved on reaching near kelakhera and said that the bus will not go inside kelakhera,which was not informed to us while taking the ticket as the bus conductor told us that the bus will go to kelakhera ,so the bus driver removed us down from the bus and we had to walk in .journey time(10:00p.m to 5:20a.m).kindly look into the matter as there is fine for those who don't bring bus inside due to bypass..
Bus no:1583UK07PA KMS:0268 (uttrakhand transport Corp.)
Conductor name:PANKAJ SAINI
Passenger :1men,1 lady
Deepakng

Jun 17, 2017

Bus delay the passenger

I want to tell you something wrong happen in utc bus Service from dehradun to kashipur route, the bus no. 080968 , they hault the bus at two dhabas in The route between dehradun to kashipur, and also fill the bus with Just like private bus, cause the passenger too late their reach station, how can the passengers suffer like this, it's very critical situation, I hope by this message you take action against this bus no. , who taking lot of time to reach the station and Abuse the people also, and taking money in own pocket to drive the bus like private.
I therefore request you to take strict steps against these type of buses.
Uttarakhandbusservice

Jun 10, 2017

MISBEHAVE BY Hotel owner

DEAR SIR, I M TRAVELING BY UTTARKHAND BUS NO UK07PA1490 FROM DELHI TO HARIDWAR. I WANTED TO UNDERSTAND WHY UTTARAKHAND BUS IS STOP FOR DINNER AT A PLACE WHO DO NOT HAVE SIMPLE DAL FRY AND CHOLE. THEY REFUSE CUSTOMER TO SERVE AND FORCED THEM TO BUY THEIR OWN CHOICE OF MENU. I REQUEST YOU PLEASE TAKE APPROPRIATE STEP TO STOP THIS BLACKMAILING.EVEN THEY ARGUING LIKE ANYTHING ON SERVING MY CHOICE OF FOOD. BUS SHOULD STOP AT HOTEL WHERE CUSTOMER CAN CHOSE THEIR OWN MENU. THANKS
bharat9sr

Jun 7, 2017

on line bookin

dear sir
on line booking is good for commuters

but why is teh agent next door to bus stop at kotdwara charging rs 70 extra

when we go on line we can only see current booking seats avialibility , why it is not showing advance column /timing

why are you selling all seats via on line booking, consider a person not having knowledge of on line booking,

or his he dose not have any booking instrument with him, how he can go for on line booiking??? via the agent???

who is charging more.

why can the counter be open to buy advance ticket,

why cannot staff of kotdwara i reply properly,

if they do not do their job properly why dont they take VRS let someone willing to do work get employed,

at out own place i feel cheated and humiliated, this does not sound good,

concern authorities can help us in this matter
bharat9sr

Jun 7, 2017

on line booking and ticket issuing

With due respect I would like to list down the issues which are faced by common man and this included my personnel experience at Bus Stop Kotdwara,

I only request you to please look into this matter and make it commuter friendly,

1. There is no one at counters to issue tickets,
2. Most of the counters are empty,
3. Only one person at office and he too do not reply properly,
4. On line booking of Ac bus is done by the agent near the bus STOP and he charges 70 Rs extra for a ticket,
5. Why can’t the advance ticket can be issued at counter to avoid this
6. Please note On line booking can be done by only some people not all, consider a person who do not know how to go and do online.
And does not get ticket or travel in AC because there is no facility in counter, if the facility is at counter no one is there, and by the time he asks for ticket , he dont get it because all are booked and he is forced to travel in after words again facing same problems.
7. My request is please do not allow all tickets issuance by on line. at least keep 40 % seats for counters so that maximum people can avail the facility
8. No one answers your queries , The bus offices seems deserted, and staff missing ,

I personally feels cheated and found myself in a very bad condition when trying for Tickets to travel from Kotdwara to Delhi,

I feel bad when people those who are in service of people do not respond And there other people ( agents)working only to get benefits from Govt scheme ,
If there are loop holes in scheme then it needs to be modified to suit to all,

I am sure you will surely look into these problems, and check the presence of staff at their duty time, and let them realize that they are supposed to be in

their chairs when they are supposed to be

Thanks with Regards
Bs Rawat
Lakshay.a

Jun 6, 2017

Driver switching off A/c and running bus on blower

I boarded the bus at 9 from rishikesh to delhi and weather is to humid still driver is switching off a/c and running bus on blower....Many of us compllaint but still driver is doing the same by switch on a/c for 5 minutes than again switching off for 5 minutes..Is this a service we paid to UK govt. For a/c bus.
My seats no. Are 26,27,28,29.... June 6
manvendra_rawat_21

May 28, 2017

uttarakhand transport

We did online booking of Janrath AC of 12.30 in name of Ms Kanchan gusain pm from kotdwara - delhi.we have online message and ID proof,even then conductor saying print out is compulsory.From every customer he is asking same thing.Also we replied that we have message,conductor misbehaved and said get down from bus until you have ticket print out.And it is clear mention that either you have print out or message.

I want requisite enquiry on his behaviour.Bus no is UK07PA3365

Manvendra singh rawat
Eshika159

May 13, 2017

City Bus shortage

There is too much shortage of city bus in dehradun for the route of rajpur and jakhan . The bus is overloaded by the drivers and is very difficult to travel in such a overcrowded bus. Due to less no. Of buses it takes more than 1.5 hours to reach rajpur from parade ground.
It's a very serious problem to be looked into and i request the transport minister to look into this matter by deploying more city bus. As there is no other medium to get into that area of dehradun.
ravikant dhiman

Apr 25, 2017

bus not stop in jakhan stand

dear sir
mussorie to saharanpur & mussorie to delhi bus not stop in jakhan, near paicific mall;rajpur road dehradun. last night 9:00pm i am stand in jakahan bus stop mussurie to delhi bus came from mussurie depo, when i give hand to stop bus but they not stop and go.this incident with me many times and they not stop the bus so pls do something about this

THANKS

REGARDS
RAVIKANT DHIMAN
DivitaPande

Mar 2, 2017

Money debitted .ticket not confirmed.Refund for failed transaction PNR 143J170220171004

I booked a VOLVO ticket online for 17-02-2017 scheduled at 6:30 am from dehradun to chandigarh on 16-02-2017. PNR/ Transaction no. 143J############ .After complete transaction process money was debited from account but ticket not confirmed and showed transaction failed status.
After contacting the help line I did wait for 2 weeks but still no money is refunded.
I request you to plz provide the refund as soon as possible.
kushalsharma0021

Feb 25, 2017

Volvo

I have booked from delhi to dehradun the volvo bus.while keeping my luggage the person asked for money.is it a govt rule or what.after paying es 761 why they are asking for money for keeping our luggage in luggage rack.
Please go for a quality check
Nikhil Mehra

Feb 15, 2017

Haldwani enquairy not giving complete information

Hello iam Nikhil Mehra.Today i have called the enquiry department in haldwani,at first a person took my call but just after when i enquired about one bus he disconnect the call and then never took my call again. The most funny part is when i called them from another number,i have been called back but when the person from enquiry knows that its me he just disconnect the phone,This is not the fisrt time i have gone through all this.Earlier also when i tried to call them they never responded properly,I request you to look into the matter seriously and please take some sort of action.

NIKHIL MEHRA
vivek dhiman 8

Feb 14, 2017

Very bed condition of A/C & driver smoking during drive

Today I traveling by an AC bus of uttarakhand roadways on 14th of february 2017 from Rudrapur to Haridwar. I found the condition of bus was worse.The shockers of bus was not working.The bus was making too much noise and giving too much shocks during travel.They are charging double the fair of ordinary bus but facility was not maching even the ordinary buses. The driver is also smoking during drive in front of cameras.
Same on u UTC.
Bus no -UK07 PA 3311
Passenger name Vivek Dhiman
mob.7417763917
Email:- dhimanvivek8@gmail.com

UIDAI - Erollment payment
    Payment for enrollment of Adhar is not coming for the...
    dsssb delhi - help desk not pick phone call
    i have make 50 call in dsssb help desk nobody picked my...
    Vodafone India - Internet speed
    My Vodafone number 9002597777 Maine Rs. 396 ke...
    He said from obc - Atm fraud call
    A guy called me this morning asking me for my atm card...
    Khodiyar cold drinks - Coca cola company UK lucky winners
    ATTENTION: LUCKY WINNER It is getting to the end of...
    Ritik Kumar - corruption done by an officer of a govt dep.
    Respect Sir, I want to report a crime made by our land...
    GST - about the gst complaints
    SIR IF YOU ARE SEEING THIS PLEASE CONSIDER MY CONCERN...
    dsssb delhi - forgotten password
    i have forgotten my previous password. I am continuously...
    OTP of SFTP - OTP for SFTP is coming
    Since 9th August 2017 I am not getting OTP for SFTP client...