Uttarakhand Roadways

Consumer complaints and reviews about Uttarakhand Roadways

Mar 7, 2018

I travel a lot form Delhi to Banbasa. The conditions of the bus are not good as compared to the fare of the bus. The seats are loose, AC wents does not work properly, the straps for holding water behind the seats are loose.
Mar 1, 2018

Unethical behavior of conductors and drivers

I use to travel to delhi to haridwar and it happens many times that conductor allow people to board the bus infact many times beggers and transgender enters the bus and force people to give inappropriate amount and even conductor never stops them i would like to request the association to take action among these type of conductors and drivers .
Jan 21, 2018

Did not got refund

I cancelled my online booked ticket on 17-jan.-2018 whose pnr no. is 423R############. I have not recieved refund till now. Please let me know when i will get my money back. Thanks
Dec 29, 2017

Poor Ac janrath bus service Uttarakhand Roadways

Hi ,
These are the details of the Uttarakhan Roadways bus in which I travelled today on Dec 29,2017.
The scheduled time for the departure was 1:30 , despite that the bus started at 2:15 Pm.
Driver was stopping the bus for local passengers near Bijnor, Najibabad, Meerut area which is not the case when you are travelling in a roadways bus and that too AC, yes AC!!!.

Conductor name - Harish Chand
Bus no. - 3364
Kotdwar depot

Poor Ac janrath bus service Uttarakhand Roadways

Dec 21, 2017

poor condition of AC bus

I was traveling on utc bus from delhi to dehradun and the journey was so inconvenience because of the improper conditions of the AC bus. passengers are paying good amount and in return if corporation cannot provide them good services then i dont think in future i will travel from uttarakhand buses. you can learn management and maintenance form himachal roadways. i hope you will take the grievances of passengers into consideration and take corrective measures.
Nov 30, 2017

Excessive fare of Volvo bus

Fare of Volvo from Haldwani to Chandigarh is 1848 INR. Where as the condition of bus is not deserving more than 1000 INR. There is a halt of 1 hour at Dehradun which is again irritating.Uttarakhand transport must fix the fares as in other states almost double than ordinary bus. Also halt at Dehradun can also be minimised. When there is justified fare more no of passengers traveling through Volvo. It must be taken into consideration ASAP.

Thanks and regards
Abhishake Karol
Nov 28, 2017

Misbehaving and wring information by conductor

I am travelling from Anand Vihar ISBT Delhi to khatima inu Uttarakhand.Bus route is feom Delhi to Banbasa(Tanakpur depot).
Conductor Mahesh Kumar told us bus start time is 7:30 AM but didnot start the engine till 8 AM as bus was not full of passenger and when asked why is he not moving the bus after so mich wait he said leave the bis and take some other bus, he also said he will stop the bus as he pleases and will take his time and I can file a complaint against him.
All the passengers asked him to start the journey but he was reluctant and ignored all of us and did not respond.
He was shouting and telling everyone he will stop bus as he wants and will move at his will.I waited 1 hour from 6:30AM as he said bus will statt at 7:30 AM and this is registered time of bus to start.

He said now he will delay the bus more by stopping longer at stops and asked me to complaint against him if I can.

Please take some action against him as we are not travelling for free and pay money for ticket to Uttarakhand roadways and speaking in this tone and language to passengers is not ethical and professional on your staff behalf.
Bus no. UK04PA 1127

Conductor name: Mahesh kumar

Misbehaving and wring information by conductor

Deepak bisht21
Nov 12, 2017

Cheating in the name of volvo

I don't think anybody is reading our complaint but I thought I should write this...10pm Volvo rated 900.its a loot...are we fool paying that much for this stupid bus .sheet are not clean..bus is pathetic...soon the Uttrakhand will be the worst example of services...I expected more from this govt.but I think it's just like others .I don't know what govt do ...is there any plan to change things or just bakwas by politician.
Oct 30, 2017

Bus routed on wrong route

On 29th Oct 2017 at 10:30 PM, I have boarded the AC bus(no. is UK07 PA 3408) from Dehradun and bus destination was New Delhi Kashmiri gate, I took the ticket till Mohan Nagar along with me more 7 people were there who boarded the bus for Mohan Nagar and driver changed the route from Rajnagar extension and when we asked from driver and conductor why they changed the route then the replied
' they always use this route to avoid traffic" and they started arguing with us.
This is not the way to change the route by there own, are the buses are for public convenience or their convenience.
We pay for Mohan Nagar and offboard the bus on Hindon Airforce station is this correct?

Requested to take action on it.
Kirrich Pathak Kp
Oct 22, 2017

Misbehaved by conductor to an army guy

Hey there, am writing here becuase am an eyewitness of the whole scenario.
It's 22 Oct-17 today and am travelling from rudrapur to new delhi in bus no:-1507 UK07PA. When I boarded the bus after few minutes a guy sit on the seat next to conductor. Conductor enter in bus and said to that guy that sit anywhere else instead of this seat his words was following"is seat pe mat baitho aage ya piche seat dekhlo mai is seat pe kisiko nahi baithata" when that guy asked him to why the conductor said that "mujse behas krne ki jrurt nahi h".
I wonder that guy was an army guy but still conductor was arguing with him instead of offering that seat.
And after that whole thing that army guy has got down from the bus meanwhile a lady came into the bus and asked to the conductor that "ye seat khali h kya " and conductor replied "haan baith jao".
Wait what is going on here
You are refusing an army guy and offering to a lady, I don't think that conductor's intention was good at all.
As of now this is a request if you don't take any action on it, I'll definitely enroll a FIR against that conductor. In addition I've seen that most of the conductors don't have talking sense that talking was very disgusting.
You have to warn him regarding this, and teach all the conductors how to talk with passengers.
Conductor name :- Mr Nasim Ahmad

Kamal pathak
प्रभात तोमर
Oct 20, 2017

MISSBEHAIV by conductor

Itna bewakoof or battamez conductor hai bus no 3365 UK07PA
Tell me one thing is there no seat to sit on side of conductor...
And if yes then why he was forcing me to sit back side when i am suffer with bomitting...
That guy have no respect at all.. i am from bijnor and i realy know how to deal with this typ of person if you can not tanke any action... i was travling with 3 children.. and ANIL IS DOING MISSBEHAIV WITH ME... take a quick action against him ... other wise i will handle with my side... i will complaint police station otherwise
Deepa Sharma qwerty
Sep 30, 2017

Misbehavior of bus driver

I , a female passenger was to go from roorkee to meerut. I board in the bus and sat on a seat when bus started a person came n said its my seat.n driver favoured him and to take another bus but before that none informed about that reserved seat. Driver misbehaved also. Bus No. is UK07PA 1362 at 12:00 noon rootkee bus stand.
I want the action against the driver. Otherwise I will go on higher level. All passengers have equal importance.
Sep 14, 2017

The conductor refused to provide a bus tickets to the expected destination

I took the bus(UK07PA 3242) on 14-09-2017 at 10:00 on which was scheduled to leave for Mussoorie. The conductor (Narendra Saini) of the bus told that this bus leaving for Mussoorie. When I boarded the bus he refused to provide me the tickets to Mussoorie stating that now the bus will stop at Dehradun itself. I highly consider this is the betrayal of my trust into Uttarakhand government services.
Aug 24, 2017

Bus Cancelled, No refund even after 20 days

My AC-bus from Delhi to Ramnagar at 10:00 pm was cancelled on 4-Aug-17. However, no refund has been initiated yet.

Everybody over call says money will be automatically sent back, still no action. Please give my money back.

PNR NO.: 226R############
Devender singhh
Aug 17, 2017

UKTC conducter making illegal money

I commute delhi to new tehri (up and down) twice in a month from last two month. On 12, august 2017, I took a led TV from delhi to new tehri. The wait of led TV hardly 5 kg. But I was charged Rs 150 for it without any ticket. When I oppose for it, the conducter misbehaved and asked me to get down from the bus. While the led was comfortably fit into the luggage carriage. When I asked for the ticket he said me to buy full ticket for it. I was agreed and said him to write "charged for led TV" on the ticket but he denied. So, I got charged for rs 200 without any ticket.
Please suggest is it wrong or right that conducter making money in illegal way. I want that conducted must be suspended for it. Also one day I was overcharged because I did not book on line ticket. While the 6 -7 seats were vacant. And conducted asked me extra money more than ticket value on same route bus.
Aug 13, 2017

uttrakhand transportation corporation

Today 13 Aug 2017 i was travelling from dehradun to chandigarh at 10 pm bus service no. Uk 07 PA 1572. I book a seat but the seat was totally wet. So when I told this to conductor then he replied that I know . I request him to make a arrangement for this then he said baithna to baith ni to Uttar ja. So my concern is that why we are spending money for this kind of misbehave.Please look into this matter seriously otherwise I 'll go to consumer forum . We all need justice otherwise shut your service. also one.time earlier your bus driver drink during driving the bus was coming from manali to dehradun. Is there no value of our life.They are not capable of this. Mobile number 8263055360.
Parthasarathi Saha
Aug 12, 2017

Respected Sir/Madam
I am college student residing at dehradun near ghantaghar. On a daily basis i board the local buses from ghantaghar to Dit University. The local buses here are severely overloaded during the college time at morning and evening. The conductors constantly keep pouring the bus with more and more passengers, everybus have passengers who are mostly college students standing at the doors of tge busses holding on to a mere rod and given the twisty roads after the Kishanpur Diversion till Dit its very very risky!

We as students have no other means other than these buses as the Vikrams dont go after diversion at Kishanpur and the autos charge very heavily.

I request the concerned authority to have a look at these buses in the morning after 8:30 near Kishanpur Diversion. These buses are so heavily loaded that they almost tilt in one direction. ITS VERY VERY RISKY!

I request the concerned transport department to introduce bigger buses or at least introduce some other means of transport such as smaller vehicles, so that atleast we have an option other than risking our lives!

Thanks for reading.
Aug 8, 2017

Mis behave by conductor

Mr. Ankit Saini bus conductor miss behave with my brother regarding seats Bus no UK 07 3415 doesn't have seat number due to this he pressurized passenger for changing their seats again and again. I think he doesn't need job because his attitude is worst look like a owner of uttarakhand transport. I complain to the supervisor but he disobey him. Sir please take strict action against him.
Aug 6, 2017

Passenger are waiting for conducter

Helloo... respected
We all are here waiting for conducter from 1 hr and timing of the bus is sharp 9O clock but all passenger are waiting for the conducter bus no. Is UK07PA 1941
Aug 5, 2017

Driver misbhave and smoking during driving

I was travelling in bus no. 8381 of uttrakhand roadways move from kashmeregate ISBT Delhi at 5.20am towards kotdwar. The driver of the bus was smoking during driving and when i complain him about same he misbehave and again did the same. This was realy a shameful act.
Aug 5, 2017

Driver misbehave and smoking during driving

I was travelling in bus no. 8381 of kotdwar depo. The driver of bus was smoking while driving when i complaint him he again do the same . this qas realy a shameful act .
Jul 3, 2017

Volvo Bus Failure

I had booked confirmed online ticket in Volvo Bus scheduled at 06.30 AM on 03.07.2017. The bus service was delayed since the parked bus was out of order and somehow another bus was arranged and journey started from Dehradun at 7.40am instead of 06.30am.

After arriving about 10 km before Nahan the bus coolant system was failed and conductor informed that no further travel is possible. He suggested if any other bus of Uttarakhand Transport comes he will try to accomodate as additional passengers even if there is no seat available. However, no bus came and he told who ever wants to get refund, can take excluding online booked persons. This cuased me great incovenience and most troublesome incomplete journey.

Any how i arranged a taxi and rushed for Chandigarh since I have an important meeting.
In view of non providal of services of Uttarakhand Transport, I hereby request to refund the ticket amount without fail.
Shiva mk
Jun 28, 2017

wrong parking of bus and illegal road digging

Birpur road is no more safe in the evening and night .bus driver not parking the buses in the bus stop and parked bus on the road in the noon time previously it was only one now it become three buses covering half of the road due to which peoples use to come in wrong lane causing accident many times .and in night many people collided with bus due to wrong parking .I want to know why this buses are not parked in the area which are given by government they never use bus stop when the work is over and stop the bus in the narrow curve causes accident in every week many people shouted about it but not loud enough to reach you.in my surrounding everyone wants to clear that road to prevent future conscious .that is not only one issue shopkeepers which have shops in road broke the freshly made road for their pipeline issues and never repaired it due to a large portion of road coverd with gravels sands and big and small holes and the bus are parked in the same left side of the road and road cracks on right side making worst condition of the road for transportation if their is heavy vehicles pass jam will always occur .I safe many times but many not I requested you to pls take action about birpur road near garhi cantt ghangora cantt dehradun.thanking you
Jun 27, 2017

Refund of Unsuccessful booking

Kindly process refund of Unsuccessful booking, Reference PNR No. 405J############

I had booked 3 tickets in UTC website www.utconline.uk.gov.in on June 24, 2017

Tickets couldn't generated but Rs.863.75 was debited from my account
Jun 26, 2017

i manmohan khati 9911959211, went to haridwar on 23.06.2017 (friday night), along with my dad, on 24.06.2017 (sat) when we were coming back, my dad felt to go to toilet, so we went to haridwar railway station toilet, but they were asking for Rs. 10, but it wasnt mentioned anywhere in the railway station premises, there was no register to enter the details, there were no receipts to give to customers, they said in return that why they are asking/charging for Rs. 10, where it is written, they said that we are not compelling to go here, you can go anywhere else.. they are doing monopoly over there. in railway station as well as upsrtc bus depot. is there any solution of all this looting by the contractor, may be some of the official is also involved in this.

HDFC Credit Card - Charges deduction without any intimation
    I regret to inform you that I have a credit card of money...
    CBSE - English
    In english in correct and incorrect word please check it...
    electric pole - Electric Pole Shift
    Hi, This complain is about electricity pole...
    NO Network - Mobali network
    Hello sir/Madam I am writing to you to inform about the...
    SSC - register number not received
    Offer - Recharge
    MSG received to me for recharge Jio plan 149/ and get...
    Fake Job Mail - Accenture Overseas India Pvt Ltd ( AOCOS ) Fake
    AOCOS reg abroad job in sony electonics located in...