Varun shipping company

Consumer complaints and reviews about Varun shipping company

Aditaya Singh

Sep 16, 2013

Wages issue

I am working in merchant navy in Indian registered company.I have been not paid my salary since September 2013.I signed of from ship in month of April 2013 after working 7 months on ship.While on ship i had been sending mail to office regarding my due salary on regular basis but they didnt do anything.

After signing off from ship till today i have been sending mail to all concern authorities including ship ministry,Shipping master(Mumbai),Our shipping Union(MUI,Mumbai) and our office(Varun shipping Offfice,Mumbai).But so far nothing has been done.

This is not my only case.My colleagues and other crew on board are in same condition.They also have not been paid salary.

Most of the seafarers are belongs to middle class and also they have lots of responsibilities to their family.In my case i am only earning member for my family so you can understand how it is difficult to run family without money from last one year.

Somehow we were managing but now things are getting beyond our control.If nothing has been done soon,our family will be in big trouble.

Today also i have sent mail to my office and also to other concern authorities but nothing has come from their side.

Now you have to help us.

On behalf of seafarers from Varun shipping company ltd

Name of Chaiman:Mr Yudhisthir Khatau