Vashikaran and Astrology Fraud and Cheats

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vashikaran and Astrology Fraud and Cheats

Mikkel Singh

Oct 29, 2016

Pandit Vishwanath or Deep Chand

Dear all.. If at all any of you come across the above mentioned website, PLEASE PLEASE do not fall in the trap. This guys name given in the website is 'Pandit Vishwanath'. Once you call this guy narrate your problems, he will ask you to send your photo, age, and few other details. Then he will ask you to call him after 15 or 30 mins. When you call him back, he will tell that you are in a big time problem and someone has done something on you and that is the reason you are not doing well in your career and your personal life. He will talk in such a way that you will fall in his trap. And he will give assurance that he can give complete solution to your problems within 2 hours time and he keeps insisting on that..

I think now I am one of his recent victims. First he asked me to pay 13000 rs immediately and after lot of talking he asked me to pay 5000 rs and I paid the amount through online transfer. He promised that he will solve my problem within just 2 hours. After few hours and after so many calls he picked my call and said that he was busy in the pooja work for me.. Later he said that things are very critical and few more things has to be done and he was asking me to pay 14000 rs. He said now its just only 30 minutes work is pending after which you will be free of all your troubles and tensions. I believed him and after lot of talking he said to pay 5100 rs and I paid to him.

Just because we all are in one or the other trouble and we need someone to give some solution to that we become prey to these FRAUDS. I then waited for 30 minutes and tried calling him but no response. He was not picking my call. I kept dialing his number and after 3 hours he picked the call and said that god Matha Ji is not accepting the prayers and she is saying that with this money she cannot do the work it seems..... JUST IMAGINE PEOPLE.. THIS FRAUD IS SAYING THAT "GOD MATHA JI" IS NOT ACCEPTING BECAUSE THE MONEY THAT I PAID IS VERY LESS IT SEEMS..

How will a god give instruction to him and moreover how will a god say that she is needs more money...
There is a limit for these frauds to make other people fools. This is the worst experience anyone could have in their life..
Iam not able to convince myself that I got cheated literally.. LITERALLY MEANS LITERALLY GOT CHEATED..

Moreover his original name is 'DEEP CHAND'. This you will come to know only when he gives you his Bank account details.

His details are..
VISHWANATH PANDIT (DEEP CHAND)
BANK ACCOUNT # 03411000001358
NO 28 ARORA PRIME TOWERG T ROADG T ROAD
JALANDHAR

PLEASE BE AWARE OF THIS GUY AND DONT BECOME A VICTIM LIKE ME.. LET ME BE HIS LAST VICTIM.

Just pray to GOD ALMIGHTY.. Things will work out well..
Aman Gupta kota

Oct 26, 2016

Aman Gupta in Kota

All : Please do not call to Aman Gupta who is from Kota and his number is 08562823212.

Complete Fraud...if you have extra money then call him but result will be ZERO.

I have logged a Police Complaint against him. Already logged many cases against him.
lakhanm

Oct 15, 2016

Fraud & most cheater rajashree female astrologer in kolkata

I was too much worried & worst condition in 2010 when I loose my job & I was mentally disturbed also, then first time I was start watching Bengali channel C.T.V.N. PLUS, where astrological live phoning programs have been hold on till now. There are so many astrologers have been doing their program, among of them I had chosen a female astrologer named RAJASHREE, because in her live
phoning program she has told that, she remove like kaalsharpa dosh, mangalik dosh etc, & get remedy from her you would be stable
in life, your married life will be smooth, career, education everything would be normal & great. after that when I went to in GARIAHAT
Kolkata 1st time to her chamber, she gave me only 2 to 3 min, & tried to force as I got the remedy. I gave Rs 45000/- for remedy but
then I could't understand that I was going to be cheated by her.& not only that, I did 6 times reporting to her with her fees Rs- 1000/, but From 2010 march to 2016 October is running, till now I am getting more depressed, & 3 years already gone I am jobless again.

She did't give me any remedy bill as victim can't prove her cheating process, RAJASHREE like astrologer just only making money
& ruined a family, playing a funny game with the future & emotion of the people who comes to her with a trust. please someone stop
those fraud, cheater, animal like astrologer. Otherwise so many people will be dead.
piyu 007

Oct 13, 2016

fraud all of them

i have spend 50000 on vashikaran but no result i think they just play with our emotion nothing else ,i have give work to 4-5 vahikaran specialist they all cheated me name of fraud ravikant shastriji ,D N shastri, etc but have u all notice that all are from rajastan and punjab .i think they have there groups.so plz careful my friends
menezgarf

Oct 5, 2016

inofrmation

guys reviews about Pt.Daksh Shastri anyone knows anything about him please do let me know
Amanguptabigfraud

Oct 4, 2016

AMAN GUPTA BIGGEST FRAUD

STOP LYING TO PEOPLE THAT AMAN GUPTA IS GOOD, HE IS A TYPICAL FRAUD WHO LOOTS FOR MONEY! SO SO GREEDY I HOPE WHATEVER HE DOES IT ALL COMES BACK ON HIS FAMILY AND THEY NEVER EVER SEE HAPPINESS.
rohitsharmaji

Sep 12, 2016

Froud Lady Heena Shehnaz +91-9781059836

Heena Shehnaz Cheater , Money taker. After Money not picking my call. She is Lier Heena Shehnaz and Monalisa (8725980851) Both are Same Lady
rohitsharmaji

Sep 12, 2016

Fake Lady Shayina Khatun

Fake Lady Shayina Khatun
Yeh ek Number ki Froud lady hai.Mujhe bahut logo ne mail ki hai jis kisi ke Sath es lady dokha kiya muhe mail kare. goverment ko notice bhejna hai. [email protected] par mail kare..
deepsave

Aug 31, 2016

aghori vimal samrat fraud

he is a total fraud. his contact number is 9838317151, his whatsapp profile pic is of lord kamakhya.
His account details is
name - vimal mishra
ac no - 20319040818
ifsc code - sbin0015537.

HE will tell your problem will be solved within 3 days, but it will never be solved. After payment of money - he will not pick your calls and will not respond properly. after 31 days he will yell at you and say it is the wrong number and I dont do any such things.

Fraud Fraud Fraud.
eeshta

Aug 29, 2016

suggestion

do any body know about [email protected]
does this website is familiar to anybody?
is he also fake ?? as he is demanding 6800 from me to do my work.. plz advice..
i cnt lose my love
donttrustfakes

Jul 31, 2016

Lakshmamma naryan Swammy

Fake, lies big time and takes plenty of money.
Avoid him, he travels under fake names and goes all over the world. He lies about his spiritual work and charges big money and leaves without notice and never fulfills his promises to those who gave him money. He has been to America and he also cheated the American government by conducting his business without being taxed. DO NOT SEND HIM MONEY. Many people gave him plenty of money and he fled with it and did nothing for them.

He is a fraud.

fraud

Pandit madanlal vashikaran isfraud

can any one help to get money back

Fraud

Pandit madanlal vashikaran is fraud

madanlal [email protected]

Fraud

today to get your lost love back. For more information visit us @ http://lostlovevashikaran.com/
http://lostlovevashikaran.com/ @BabaForLostLove

Pandit madanlal sharma is fraud

Kamakhya

Jul 17, 2016

Aghori Aman Gupta

Dear friends,

I have spent around rs 50,000 to get my work done but could not succeed anywhere. all looted me.

Finally through a friend got the number of a Aghori Aman Gupta. The same person about whom its been written in one of the post below. He did my work in 11 days. yes he asked for money for samagri and he stays in Kota. The best thing is he gives you his address where you can meet him too if any doubts in the mind. Well, I do not know about rest of his clients. but my friend had got his work done in 21 days and mine is done within 11 days.
Saw lot of people here searching for genuine person. I am just sharing my experience. anyone needing help contact Aman at 08562823212. Anyone in Rajasthan or near KOTA can go meet him if want. He is not a normal pandit . He is expert in Aghor vidya. He is not available online on any websites.

Rest you can talk and judge him.
Lonlynez

Jul 15, 2016

Bhimashankar is fraud

Love vasikaran specialist bhimashankar is fraud.
He is from salasar rajasthan. His mobile number 97843 09237
king 2404

Jun 12, 2016

astrologer

Hi guys. I request to all of you. Kya aap muje koi aisi lady or man bata sakte hai jo pehle kam karrein aur paise bad mein le. Even pooja ke paise bhi bad mein le. But kam 100 % poora kar ke de. Kyoki muje allready 2 times froud ho chuka haI. Agar aap jante hai toh please please please muje bataiye . Coz mai bohot zada pareshan hu. . Thnx
king 2404

Jun 12, 2016

vashikaran

SURUCHI CHITRAM

May 23, 2016

DEVENDRA BHARGAV OR B.D SHASTRI IS FRAUD

DEVENDRA BHARGAV IS FRAUD
I AM FROM PUNE, I HAVE MEET ONE ASTROLOGER NAMED AS B.D SHASTRI FROM RAJASTHAN, I HAVE DONE TELEPHONIC CONVESATION. AFTER TAKING BY BIRTH DETAILS HE TOLD ME ANY ONE HAS DONE BLACK MAGIC ON YOU AND I HAVE TO REMOVE IT FOR THEN HE HAS TAKEN RS.7000/- FROM ME. AFTER TAKING THAT HE IS NOT RECEIVING MY PHONE. AND HIS TELEPHONE NO. IS:9099976861. HE HAS GIVEN ME ACCOUNT NUMBER NAME THAT NAME WASDEVENDRA BHARGAV.

SO I AM ONLY TELLING THAT WHAT HAS HAPPEN WITH ME THAT DONT HAPPENS WITH YOU. DONT BELIVE ON THESE TYPE OF ASTROLOGER AND GIVE HIM YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY.
SURUCHI CHITRAM

May 23, 2016

DEVENDRA BHARGAV BIGGEST FRAUD

DEVENDRA BHARGAV BIGGEST FRAUD
I AM FROM PUNE, I HAVE CALLED ONE ASTROLOGER NAMED AS DEVENDRA BHARGAV FROM RAJASTHAN, I HAVE DONE TELEPHONIC CONVESATION WITH HIM AFTER TAKING BY BIRTH DETAILS HE TOLD ME THAT ANY ONE HAS DONE BLACK MAGIC ON YOU AND I HAVE TO REMOVE IT FOR THEN HE HAS TAKEN RS.7000/- FROM ME. AFTER TAKING THAT HE IS NOT RECEIVING MY PHONE. AND HIS TELEPHONE NO. IS:9099976861

hardikpandya

May 18, 2016

Sameer Aghori

Sameer Aghori Baba is also a fraud
puri26puri

May 12, 2016

fraud ayushmanji astrologer

BIg Fraud person ayushmanji astrologer. he took 45000 thousand from me for solving my intercast love marriage and he started calling my gf for friendship, also he demanded more bad relationship with my gf to solve my marriage problem. he do the blackmagic on me and my gf. ayushmanji astrologer b ig kuutta harami hai. saaala tharki kahin ka. Problem ko solve nahi karta aur bhada deta hai.. be aware from ayushmaan astrologer.
anonymous786126

Apr 14, 2016

Haffiz Ji Astrologer

He took money for solving my problem and did not do any work . First he praises people by showing them dreams , tum ko toh crore ka mallik hona chahiye , tha bache bache and all , then once you pay him he keep on giving u only assurances nothing else .
33 sector chandigarh mei gadi lagata h yeh house no 1646 , also having office space at house no 126-127 second floor sector 34 a .

ppriya m

Feb 23, 2016

vishwanath pandit

One of the biggest fraud he took 5000 rs frm me I tol him already I m a studenti won't be able to give more after this than he demanded 11000 whn I denied he started saying bad things to me.
Meera vinayak

Jan 19, 2016

Vareshvar nath is a big fraud

Vareshvar nath ji is a big fraud his contact number is 8347776666...please aise pakhandiyon se dur rhiye..

ECPP ASSISTANCE - Cancellation of CPP plan & Return my money
    Dear Customer, We wish to inform you that refund of INR...
    IndiaBulls - Avishek21mndl
    Dear Avishek, Please be assured that our team is...
    INDUSTRIAL SOLUTIONS - Not releasing much overdue payment By Mr. Manish Kumar...
    Sub : Complaint against Mr. Manish Kumar –Chief Project...
    Tata Projects Limited - Not releasing much overdue payment By Mr. Manish Kumar...
    Sub : Complaint against Mr. Manish Kumar –Chief Project...
    SUPERTECH - Booking In Supertech Offiers Enclave
    I had booked a floor three years back in Officers Enclave...
    Vadodara Gas Ltd - Excess bill : Consumer No 3223671
    We are out of vadodara since 18 March 2020, but I have got...
    Supertech Limited- Officers Enclave - Booking In Supertech Offiers Enclave
    We booked a floor in L- Block of Supertech three years...
    Hitachi AC - Faulty item
    Dear Raja, We are really sorry for the experience you...
    Rummy circle - Account closed for security reason
    I cant play any cash game in rummy circle beacause My...