Vashikaran Fake, Vashikaran Fraud, Cheater, Money Taker

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vashikaran Fake, Vashikaran Fraud, Cheater, Money Taker

Vivika

Vivika

Aj mera kam complete ho gaya .guyes i am blessed that mujhe genuine mila. Is forum me bohot bar kamaksha ka good review dekhke mayne vi contact kiya tha. Guys seriously may shocked hu ki aj ki in fake ke zamane me vi koi real ha. Jo larki mere muh tak nahi dekhna chahti thi wo fir se mere pass ayi. Bat hua hamara hum kuch din bad ghar me vi shadi ki bat bolenge.aplog ko kamaksha ka mail id chahiye to i will share it here.
Their mail id:maa.kamaksha@yahoo.com
Ap log ko aoka vi pyar milega guys.
Harshita.

Real One

jis kisi ko koi bhi prob hai.related to love,family problem.koi bhi kisi bhi type ki u can contact 7889026287.
Mera and mere frnds ka bhi kaam inhi ne kiya hai.try kr lena .
Niharikapatelangle

Dec 16, 2017

After wasting huge amount of money finally resolved an issue

Hey there this is Niharika Patel 1st time posting on this forum may be given info will help u too, i have been cheated many times as i am nri and living in United states but i born in india and raised in usa and my husband is also an indian but our married life took a harmest turn to divorce so i was checking on google and youtube about vashikaran and all and everyone was demanding huge amount 200dollars 300dollars wasted around sum of 2800dollars but my last hope worked and my divorce issue is solved now with the help of one baba from india vijay nath he polightly understood my situation and gave me a trust that i dont have to worry and i feel bkessed that atleast after wasting lot of money at the end i am successful to solve my problem with the kindness and help of vijay nath ji got the results in 6 days the procedure was bit expensive but happy atleast now living a happily married life. These last 6 days was like lots of ups and downs of emotions and change in behavior of my husband but now fully satisfied with the results. I pray and hope for the best for all of you. I must say never loose a hope because it really works if ur intentions and love is true i am a example and now i highly believe that spirituality does exists. While writing thie review i have tears in my eyes but it is because of happiness. Thanks to everyone. I am happy now and wish you all will be happy soon with your loved ones and lots of wishes to everyone for best and positive start of 2018. Thanks once again to all of u and specially vijay nath ji and the creater of this forum. Love u all, surely going to have blastful xmas and new year. If anyone needs any guidance can whatsapp me on +19513957736
Warm regards
Dr.Niharika Patel
Kinjal_parmar

True baba

Hey after reading the review of gujrat baba i went and met him as i am a localite of gujrat, he looks very simple so i met him and shared my problem so he said that if i will marry this guy than only he will do my work and he guranteed me that he will do my work and he has given me some instructions to do by myself also which i did and yes after 5 days i am getting response from my partner he has again started missing me and i am thankful to god atleast i got the best gift for my new year i got my love back and i hope this information will help you but i think he dont entertain much on calls my suggestion is to visit him....
Naynab

Help to identify

Vikash Kumar +91 74045 51669. Mail I'd - TBcanyouhelpme@gmail.com. please help to identify he is genuine or fake
ranvirmalik

issue solved

Friends m in baba vijay nath k paas gya tha veraval gujrat m 8th december ko and inse mera kaam ho gya 7dino me aaj 15 december ko m apko inka direct address share kr ra hu 11th darwaza kherali village, veraval, Gujrat vijay nath 7506605883 yeh mje pure genuine lage kyuki m inse jaake milla b or inhone mera kaam b kia dhanyewaad aap sab logo ko or dhanyewaad usko jisne in baba ka no forum p humare sath share kia.

Dec 8, 2017

Fake priya indian

This priya Indian sounds completely fake
If she genuinely want's to help people she wouldn't put up a condition that people with no money shouldn't contact her
She just sounds money looter to me nothing else
priyaindian

Dec 8, 2017

solving gay issues

hello all no other thing anyone from other countries can contact i travel NZ USA and all others but who want solution i charge and those who can afford can contact me else no contact gay issues love issue financial issue can be solved no cheating no fake email timer110011@gmail.com
Zarakhan786

FAKE ALIGARH BABA AND ARVIND KUMAR

I’m not from India, I was referred to these two assholes by someone who also trusted them. Arwind is gonna say”CHOTA BHAI/Bhaijaan” is very busy he doesn’t take everyone’s work. Then he will say he will try do convince him for you. Then dhongi baba is going to talk to you very very sweetly and give you A LOTTTTTTTTT OF HOPE. PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT FALL FOR IT. ME AND MY THREE FRIENDS TRUSTED ARWINF AND HIS CHOTA BHAI WITH OUr work. They said they will do it within few days. He would always have his phone off and he’d have you speak to him when he wanted to not when you wanted to. He will tell you lies about everything. Take money from you saying he’s going to get supplies but he never does. He’s got fro make up excuses every time you try calling and he didn’t answer. PLEASE BEWARE ARVIND KUTA AND HIs CHOTA BHAI ALSO A BIG KUTA. DO NOT FALL FOR IT.
THEY TAKE GOD’S NAME AND MAKE YOU FALL FOR THEIR LIES. DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY MONEY. THEY SEE DOLLARDS AND POUNDS AND WILL USE YOU. HAVE YOUR FAITH ON GOD NOT THESE PEOPLE. ALLAH WILL OUNISH THESE PEOPLE WHO LIE TO INNOCENT PEOPLE LIKE US JUST TO GET MONEY AMEEEEENNNNNN
Zarakhan786

ALIGARH BABA FAKE AND ARWIND FAKE

Wrong no by mistake

ound genuine
My work done from one middle aged man (baba) from gujrat basically he is from assam but staying in gujrat. I met him accidentally or may be luckily in a train from jaipur to ahmedabad after 7 8 days i went his kutiya too where he start my work and within 13 days he sort out everything. He stays in kherali village (very rural area), veraval, gujrat. His name is Vijay 7086605883

By mistake wrong no likh dia tha the right no is 7506605883 vijay ji
So sorry frnds for the inconvenience caused

Wrong no by mistake

I am so sorry frnds mje frnds k msgs aye toh maine chk kia by mistake maine vijay ka no galat likh dia the the correct no is this 7506605883 sorry for the inconvenience jo no maine review m daala tha wo galti se galat ek no galat likh dia tha right no jo ab likha hai wo hai

Dec 5, 2017

Gujarat state

2. Bhargva
+91 8329721356

3. Devanad Sharma
‪+91 80585 64830‬: Name : devanand sharma, address : ward no. 18, near head post office, city laxmangarh, state

: Name : devanand manohar lal. Pnb bank a/c ################ ifsc code punb0677800 branch : laxmangarh

Dec 4, 2017

Found genuine

blackmamba12

Nov 27, 2017

FAKE BABA

My sister had a break up we tried every way to reconcile them. But we know his family used black magic to cause the break up the boys father told me that i made him eat something and now he will forget my sister forever. that is why we sought solution from baba. but we didn't know anyone so we searched online and found him. he was very understanding and seemed genuine. but after paying him 14000 and still got no results. he kept saying that his family have done strong black magic on him so i have to do various poojas and what not. and now it has been a month and still no results he had promised results in a week.
Kindly don't fall for his trap
PS : not always these things are fake but some genuine baba do work and if someone knows any please let me know .
truemanusingh

Nov 21, 2017

hey guys don't believe anyone who take money first....

I think everyone is facing problem regarding their love here. sb jaante hai ki pyar ek aisa joonun hai apne premi ya premika ke liye kuchh kr gujarne ka jiski koi seema nhi hai. Aur hamare inhi Majbooriyon ka log faayda utha rhe hai. Maine aaj tk approximately 40-50 babaao se baat kiya lekin kabhi kisi ko paise nhi diye. kisi pe bharosa nhi hua. hm log Babaao pe bharosa kr lete hai bahut jaldi aur unhe paise de dete hai qki hme lgta hai ki hm aaj nhi to kl paisa kma lenge. but agr hmara pyar chala gya to laut ke nhi aayega. lekin hme Sach ko accept krna hoga and Babaao se dur rhna hoga.
Vasikaran jaisa koi chij nhi hota. Agar black magic hota v hai to sirf bad purpose ke liye. so please guys don't vaste your time and money. be aware from all these dhongi Baba's who take money first.
chaitrali tompe

Nov 20, 2017

Fake vashikaran specialist savitri in pune-9860742424

Hello Friends

After 3 months of waiting for results today this Fake lady Savitri from Pune is saying me that the opposite party has done very strong vashikaran on my lover and hence her powers and rituals are not working.

She is saying that I should forget the person whom I loved and move ahead because he no longer loves me. She is giving me advice that why should I go behind a person who does not love me anymore and who has played with me feelings.

Array ye sab gyan baaji dene waale bohot hai duniya me.. Agar love consultation hi karna tha to pehele hi bata deti paise lene se pehele .. Aur 3 mahine tak kyu khelti rahi aur har hafte new powder deti hai to make him eat and says ab kaam hoga. Jabki aaj tak kuch nahi hua..

Request to all of you here..In jhoote baba yaa maata logo k chakkar me mat pado.. saare k saare fake hai.. lootere hai.. Caahe wo online ho yaa aapke city me hi ho all are fake.

I have realized after loosing money that paise to gaye hi result to kuch naa mila upar se frustration.

Hum sab baba logo k dal dal mein buri tareeke se fass gaye hai aur bahar nikalna nahi cahate hai.

Roj ek nayi umeed lekar ki aaj koi saccha baba mil jaye jo hamara kaam kar de.. But sahi me aisa kuch nahi hota ye mein ab samjh gayi hu.

Fraud Savitri :
Address : Keshav Nagar-Mundhawa, Pune - 411036, Shambhaji Chowk Near oscar school

Contact Number : 9860742424

3. Devanad Dharma

priyaindian

Nov 16, 2017

open to contact

i am priya indian pyara bharatiya so i have not done any fraud to anyone who feel like i am here tell me what i have done wrong never took someone case if wrong intention so tell me
tanu0738

Nov 15, 2017

fraud

dont contact this kamandali baba. he took 1500 in advance frrom me, saying that he will be needing money for purchasing materials for pooja. now he has blocked me. i didnt get even 1 percent benifit.
his contact no is 8588086052
divya120

vashikaran

Sirf ek hi baat sabh logo ko bolunga...maine sabh ke comment dekhe mostly sabh ke sabh love relation ko leke pareshan hai.
meri baat ko dhyan se suniyega.... ham sabh log bahut shareef aur sidhe hai ....emotional hai apne pyar ke liye jo sahi hai hona bhi chahiye. But yeh duniya seedhi nahi hai... yeh kalyug hai aur iss yug burayi ka palda jayda bhaari hai.
agar aapka pyar aapse dur chala gaya hai ya agar who kisi aur ki baahon mein hai toh uske vaapis lane ke chakkar mein ham bahut paisa waste kar chuke hote hai yehi hamari sabse badi bhul hai...ham ache bane reh jayenge toh hamari cheez ko hamare pyar ko koi aur uda ke le jaayega.
jin logo ka pyar kisi aur insaan ke saath hai sirf ek suggestion dunga ...apne pyar ko vaapis lane ke kaam na karke who jis insaan ke saath hai uss insaan ke upar ulta aap kala jaadu...karvado.. aap tantra mantra ke zariye unka break up karvao na ...unka break up ho jayega aur who pyar aapke paas aa jayega...

but problem eh hai ki ham log yeh sochte hai bhagwaan dekh raha hai ... kisi ka bura nahi karna...arey dosto ham kisi ka bura nahi kr rhe agar ham apne pyar ko vaapis laa rhe hai ..ya hamara pyar kisi galat hatho mein chala gaya hai aur usko vaapis lana hai toh yeh paap nahi hai.

ek baat aur samjah lijiye koi bhi magic black or white nahi hota ...magic is magic ...but agar uss magic ko kisi ka bhala krne ke liye prayog kre that becomes white and clean magic. but if we use same magic for hurting someone without any reason for jealousy purpose that becomes black.

aap kisi se jealous nahi karte simple si baat hai aap apna pyar vaapis laa rhe hai toh uske liye aap uss insaan par hi jadu karvado na

samjahdhar insaan samjh jayega meri baat

Odhisha Baba not available

Went to Odisha Baba in Koraput. But he is not available there. He has left that place it seems. Please do not go and waste your time. Heard he has stopped taking love cases. Find someone else as he is not available and being a Aghori it's difficult to find him and not sure when he will come back. Please tell me also if anyone knows other genuine baba.

Odisha Baba not available

Find someone else as he is not available and being a Aghori it's difficult to find him and not sure when he will come back. If anyone knows some other genuine baba please tell me also.

Odhisha baba not available

Went to Odisha Baba in Koraput. But he is not available there. He has left that place it seems. Please do not go and waste your time. Heard he has stopped taking love cases. Find someone else as he is not available and being a Aghori it's difficult to find him and not sure when he will come back. Please tell me also if anyone know some other genuine baba.
VIBHUTIANUB

Nov 11, 2017

FRAUDS NAMESS

Hello guyzz m here mentioning some names plz be alert from this names PRIYA INDIAN,MONICA DUBWEY ,KAMAKSHA ,NEELAM 12333,NIYASHA PALAN ,UMESH SHA,TIYASHA BANERJEE,ROSHNJUNEJA07@gamil.com ,VICKEY 234 ,THIS ANMES ALL BIGGEST FRAUDS ONLY FRUADS I HAVE ALL WASTED MONEY BY THIS NAMES BY WRONG REVIEWS PLZ I ALSO WASTED EVERYTHING SO PLZ BE ALERT BY THIS NAMES ALL ARE FRAUDS NAMES .

RELIANCE M N P PROBLEM - Regarding port number
    Please provide port number for 7488226783.....i have tried...
    SSC - General
    Worst site of SSC ... CHSL
    SSC - General
    Contact for any assistance regarding SSC CHSL 9125974888..
    BMTC - EXTRA TICKET FARE AND MOLESTY
    On 17th December around at 2:10 pm conductor of BMTC bus...
    MCD - Unauthorised Construction
    The house no B- 8/12 Vasant Vihar New Delhi-110057...
    SSC Cgl 2017 Online Application Issue - Error cannot connect to the server
    Sir/madam , I registered to the chsl form and attached...
    Spicejet - wrongly charged for excess baggage
    Hi Team This is a complaint about Spice Jet charging for...
    registered post - for not posted VP Letter
    My track consignment number is RT513629734IN of VP Letter...