Vashikaran Fake, Vashikaran Fraud, Cheater, Money Taker

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vashikaran Fake, Vashikaran Fraud, Cheater, Money Taker

ToshiSai56

Aug 1, 2020

BOHOT LUCKY HU

Neha JI apNe muje cheat nahi keya.meine bohot logo SE V
ADVICE liya Lakin usme Bohot He jo mUjhe Ultasedha wrong LOGO ke baba ke numbers diYe .lakin ap sacchme mere ko madat kiya.Dhanyad neha ji
Raviravi4

Aug 1, 2020

RAY OF LIGHT

THANK YOU NEHA TINNI🙏🙂FOR GUIDING ME TO THE RIGHT MAN.I AM HIGHLY OBLIGED TO YOU FOR ADVICING HIM
I AM FROM AUSTRALIA.SEVERAL PEOPLE HERE THUGGED ME THESE INTERNATIONAL PEOPLE TOOK AMOUNTS IN DOLLARS AFTER DOLLARS FROM ME.BUT AM HAPPY ATLEAST ONE FRIEND LIKE YOU HELPED ME GENUINELY IN THIS PATH .
NehaaTinni

Jul 19, 2020

GOT LOOTED AND FOUND WAY ALSO

Shrimala Baba is a fraud man kutta he kutta.do dobar mere se paise liye.Janwar admi.
Lekin sab ak nahi hote.agar intention sahi ho to way b nikal ati he.and god showed me way to this man who helped me to get my number unblock from my lover.Its os more than enough for a struggling girl like me who had been fighting since 4 months in search of genuine person.

Sushil vaibhab

Jul 19, 2020

SAVED FROM FAKENESS

POSITIVE MAN
SAMEER AGHORI IS A ### FRAUD WHO LOOTED TOTAL 20000 FROM ME IN INTERVALS.HE SHOULD BE SHOTTED TO DEATH.
THEN AGORI SAMRAT ANOTHER FRAUD SHOULD BE PUT BEHIND BARS.
4MONTHS I HAD BEEN CONTINIUOSLY CHEATED AND WAS UNDER SEVERE DEPRESSION

RECENTLY JUST I FOUND ONE MAN THROUGH FACEBOOK POSTING ADD.ITS WAS KIND OF A LAST LUCK TRY AND MY LUCK FITTED IN MY FATE.BELIEVE ME HE BROUGHT BACK MY LOST SOUL .ITS HARD TO EXPLAIN THE WHOLE STORY
BUT I ASSURE YOU HE CAN BRING YOUR FATE BACK IF YOU WERE ALSO DEPRESSED LIKE ME.

Jul 18, 2020

FRAUDS DONT HUGE WASTE MONEY

FRAUDS

many are forcing me to remove my article because i m helping people save money n guide them to direct person by becoming false customer and i will post all names who are doing because they are aslo same who are putting numbers of agents to get the work done from.....

If anybody's work not done please contact me at 09810114592...I will help to you guide you to right person related to problems...please don't waste money like that....also for all guys n specially girls you don't need to anything wrong with malvi or pandit or tantrik to get your love back that is not the way...

Jul 10, 2020

dont waste money

not all are frauds but most are and i would help those who r wasting money and girls who are getting fooled by evil tantriks n giving wrong pictures
if anyone interested can contact me i m no agent but have done great study at my own expense just to find right ones in this field and have some great people who r experts n can help, so those interested please whatsapp me on this number 9821108262
Olabola

Jul 9, 2020

Tantriks fraud

Hello friends, I have been struggling with bhoot pret problems from past 2 years. I was victimized with black magic. My face was turned in to witch. I had jinn attached to me and I am still struggling with the same problem. My relationship was destroyed and I lost my job. Everything was shattered. I went to many astrologers and pandits. There is one website energyluck.com. he does vodoo magic he reverses the black magic. I would say this person has some powers but he can't remove jinns. Then I went to shwetamahakalivedichealing shelter. They are also genuine can break black magic but still can't remove or identify jinns. They charge alot too. Then there is blackmagicsymptoms.com website. The healer identifies black magic very well but they can't break stron black magic or can't remove jinns. There is another website breakblackmagic.com. this person also can't remove strong jinns. Then there is tantra mantra ki duniya YouTube channel. This tantrik is fraud and only find ways to take money. Then there is Parikshit mantra sadhana and tone totke website. The person who is Shri sarathi das he is a genuine guy to break black magic. But can't remove strong jinns and also cost alot. His number is 7302002766. Then there is big fraud person varun Sharma he took so much money from me and couldn't do anything. His numbers are 8699995554 and 7888595659. You can google these numbers and their website will show up. Please don't go to them. Then there is tantrik sameer who also claimed to remove jinns but he also took lot of money and didn't do anything. His number is 8094774404. There is no genuine person I could find who can remove jinns yet and I have wasted so much money. If you want to know more about my journey do let me know.
karman

Jul 2, 2020

Fraud

I also went to many astrologers ..,mAine koi tantrik koi baba koi astrologer nhi choda is kaam ke liye but at last kuch bhi nhi hua..😶
As73

Jun 19, 2020

Don’t waste money

Hello everyone pls don’t waste money like me.I lost so much of my money to fraud people.I contacted a person from south africa,he is also fraud too.With my whole experience I am writing this,there are lot of people in this world,who make money by playing with our emotions.Don't worry guys god will surely punish them.But out of all the people whom I contacted for work,I found a genuine guy named Bharath,I can’t say within how many days u will get result because it depends on ur karma,but he will stay with u till u get results.I have been travelling with him from 2.5 years,whatever problem I will just first call him.He always guided me in a positive way.He takes less money and just one time payment.If you want to contact him his new mobile number +91 861-8196535.Many people got results from him.

His instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/bharavarashaa/
Victim of thug

Jun 17, 2020

HARISH PUJARI BAHUT BADA THAG HEI

Harish Pujari aka Adinath jiska number 98308000 (Harish Pujari) and 9088246391 (Adinath) bahut bada chor hei. Is ne bohot sare peise liye aur koi kaam nahi hua. Phir bhi har samay peise mangta rehta hei. Kabhi garibi ki duhai deta hei kabhi chori ki. Sala bohot bada fraud hei. Aajkal sabke thage huy peiso se bada ghar bana liya hei aur gadi bhi khared le hei.
Sala chor badmash!!! is se bach ke rehana.
Nidhi Sina

May 25, 2020

Real knowledge

Hai guys, mera naam Nidhi hai aap logo ki tarah mene bhi baba logo ke chakkar main bahut paisa waste kiya hai main pichle 1 saal se baba logo ke chakkar laga rahi hoon par sab fraud hai. phir badi mushkil se google pe search karke ye website mili www.siddhamantrashakti.com is website pe kafi acchi information mili aur yaha ka ek totka maine khud use kiya aur use karne ke 15 din baad 70% result dikh raha hai mera boyfriend jo mera phone tak receive nahi karta tha ab khud phone karta hai. aap logo main se jo bhi apne relationn ko lekar serious hai is website pe jaroor visit kijiye aur agar aap ko waha pe aap ki problem ka solution nahi milta hai to aap unko website pe message ya comment kar dijiye vo turant reply karte hai aur aapki problem ke hisaab se solution bhi post kar dete hai aur vo koi paisa charge nahi karte sab consultation free hai.

May 23, 2020

dont waste money

all are not fruads for right people please contact on whatsapp 9821108262 i will to guide to right people n professional people n dont waste money

May 23, 2020

not frauds

Chestha345

May 13, 2020

Astrology

I consulted 4 astrologer and all of them were fraud and fake....they just fool by taking money... Details r here

Astrologer Parvati Sharma...+91 98723 67642...guru maa

Astrologer Shankar Maharaj who took almost 1lakh from me day by day and didn't give even a single result...073397 74299....email id- [email protected]

Astrologer Anand Sharma....he also took 15000 from me and then again started demanding 37000 more...his website is astroanandsharma.com
His no is...099151 09244

Nd last one is astrologer Jagdish shastri....first he asked 5500 and told if work is not done I'll refund but again he came with another issue and started asking for 28000 more and didn't even refund money....098297 97180, 074120 07766. This both are his no only....

Stay away from all 4 and if anyone can help me getting refund it will really be good.
Ceelina

May 9, 2020

Money taker

Sunder lal ji number one fraud. He is from Rajesthan. Don't trust him. His mobile number +919587330200
Dilsa123

May 3, 2020

All are fraud

Friends yha par sab frauds hai mne yha se 3 logo se Kam karwaya or kisi ne Kam nhi Kiya or Paisa kha liya aap Bina Jane Bina confirm kiye kisi ko Paisa mat dijiye aapko agr Kam karwana hai to Delhi Mai pahadganj Mai ma bhwani ka mandir hai wha aapko shi Kam k liye sachhe shadak log mil jayenge aap wha jakar unse Milo or apna Kam btao yha itna Paisa west karne se acha aap Delhi jakar wha Milo face to face or unhe apni problem btaye Jai bhwani tantra mantra kendra
Ashpat1264

May 1, 2020

Real

frnds main aapki tarah hi thugs ka shikaar hua tha 4 times aur toh aur ek hi baba ne 3 baar mujhse paise liye thay yeh bolkr ki tumhara kaam bhut mushkil hai zaada paise lgenge aur main sirf apne pyar ke khatir sb deta rha pr kuchh asar ni hua, pr kehte hain na dhoobte ko tinke ka sahara aur bhagwan ke ghar der hai andher nhi last me mera ek dost tha maine usko btayi problem usne ek baba se milaya jo samsan me rehta hai uss baba ne sirf saaman laane ko bola lekin woh samsan ka saaman mil ni rha tha toh usne khud arrange kraaya aur 17 days tk kaam chlta rha uske baad result saamne aaya ladki khud cntct ki mujhse aur shaadi bhi kraa di baba ne meri uss ladki se, 6006463254 ye mere dost ka no hai kyunki baba mobile nhi rkhte I know aap ko juth lgi hoti meri baat pr agr koi sach me kaam kraana chahta hai toh cntct kr lijiye inse bhut genuine person hai, main ye sb isiliye bta rha hu taaki jaise preshani maine dekhi hai pyar me waise aur koi na dekhe bss aap logo ka kaam ho jaaye yahan se yahi dua krta hu rabb se, l
Ruksar khann

Apr 10, 2020

My intercast marriege is now fixed

After a lot of struggle now my intercast marriege is fixed in november.as i am muslim and he is bangali so tht both family was not ready to agree fr marrg. Suddenly he also deny our relation for this caste problem.
Then i found maa kamaksha.they are really professional.they are really did their work so good.after 13 days both family and my would be hubby also agree fr marry. Now we are so happy. Really thanks a lot maa kamaksha fr such a big support.they are really very very good for love or marrige problem.
s1726

Apr 8, 2020

Fraud vikram shastri

Hello people, I'm posting this review because I've lost my hardearned 67000 rs to a fraud person named vikram shastri from ahmedabad. He says he's an international astrologer and cheats people with his fake seriousness . First he will charge less and as soon as someone gets into that emotional trap he will start his business , he starts asking for big amounts by giving some excuses and no work will be done because his demand for money is never ending. Please those who see this post don't get trapped.
I'm sharing his contact no 9638906803. And he gives some other no to transfer the money.

Apr 4, 2020

Black magic jadu ya buri Atma solution

Learn and do black magic understand and get resolution and results and see magical changes email your case with pictures and date of birth

Apr 4, 2020

Black magic jadu ya buri Atma solution

Now stop trusting anyone just believe on you will teach you solution as per your problem learn and see results fast email me [email protected]
Fast solution of your problem

Apr 1, 2020

Tantra is real

Puja biswass

Feb 6, 2020

My divorce probkem get solved

I am puja biswas from kolkata chattisgar.i am very happy today that yesterday my divorce date was cancelled by my hubby. It just because of maa kamaksha.i really appreceate that they really did a very good job.vety fast way they did it.
I will recomend evryone who suffering for their relationship.kindly contact them.they are damn good.kamaksha tantra is big tantra sadhna in india.we everyone knows that very well.
If anyone want to contact i ll write their mail id here

manis45

Jan 16, 2020

no one is true

thier is no noe is true all are fake baba
BUT
I found A guy who meet u personnly and try to reslove ur work
paymnet to lega he free me koi kaam nhi hota
cont hai whaatsapp use kr lena 9528260120
call shyd na time de pr time milne pr whats app reply de deta hai
Pratimaa sha

Jan 11, 2020

My very important work complete from maa kamaksha

I am pratima sha. From bihar.
I contact many tantriks from here but no result i got.
After reading comment of maa kamaksha then i contact them to their mail id. They help me very good way.very good behave very fast result also. They send tabij also which i wear for my body bandhan.

Now my family marriege problem solved.i get very good result.