vayu vajra

Consumer complaints and reviews about vayu vajra

Lamrinramuk

Nov 24, 2022

Route change

Vayu vajra route no KIA 05, registration no. KA 57 F 2388, from Airport to JP Nagar, at 10 15am took a left turn towards Cantonment Railway Station. The driver avoided the regular route towards Guttahalli, thereby denying the commuters of the service. This also delayed the reaching time to jayanagar. This is a regular practice by the staff. They think they are next to none and drive by their whims and fancy. Even at 11 10 am we are still near kanterava stadium.
I request the authorities to initiate action on the erring staff.
Nirmalkumar
BLR Citizen

Dec 1, 2019

Rash driving

Hi , I am currently in a Vayu Vajra Bus number KA01 FA1926. It's 2.30 a.m and the driver is driving in the most weird manner. The bus is swaying, the speed suddenly picks up and then suddenly drops and he almost hit a taxi just now. I am worried he is under the influence of alcohol and would like an enquiry please.
AZEEM FARHAN

Jan 31, 2017

Harassment from airport bus conductor

Today I board a bus from Indiranagar to Airport at 4:15 pm. The conductor started shouting at me saying this is not a stop and we can't stop where ever you want. I asked him politely is it not that airport buses stops where ever we ask for due to luggage and kids ? He started abusing me it didn't stop there he came to hit me. He was so rude and arrogant he says I can throw you out. I still asked him if it was not a stop than why did you stop. I asked him his name he got more Angry anf started abusing again. I don't care whom you complaint he said. I want to know is this not public service first we would like to know are they suppose to stop us where ever required ?. Can I complain for his behaving ? Will there be any action?
Bus number

Dr. Farhan
wajidsharu

Aug 4, 2016

Just for a Single box of 05 Kgs charging 50 RS

I have travelled to BIAL to Electronics city we took 01 small box of around 5 kgs, they charged Rs. 50 per box if we carry bags they will not charge & if we carry box they this is how government are taking amount from us & if they keep charging like this people will remain begging & bloody government will grow, thats all please take this as a serious issue ....

Just for a Single box of 05 Kgs charging 50 RS Just for a Single box of 05 Kgs charging 50 RS

viveksharma.2206

Oct 19, 2015

Customer support number is switched off

Vayu Vajra customer support number for the route BIAS 7 is always switched off. It is very problematic if someone has to find out the timing of bus leaving from a particular place.
mpui

Jun 1, 2014

rudeness of conductor and driver and not stopping in request stops

KIAS -8 bus route conductor and driver are too rude.They don't have the least courtesy towards passangers.Also they address passengers in singular terms.They do not offer request stops also. Kindly make sure that their untoward and unprofessional behavior towards passengers would corrected.