Velex Logistics

Consumer complaints and reviews about Velex Logistics

rose19

Feb 7, 2020

PANCARD Not Received

I want to register complaint against VELEX LOGISTICS PVT LTD.
As per NSDL official, my pan card was delivered on 24th January 2020. However i have not received my card neither the person to whom the courier status says deliver exist in my locality.
Also the all customer care numbers are unreachable or invalid.
my consignment number is 23306203323
muthucivilion

Nov 4, 2019

PAN CARD NO DELIVERED

We have not received the PAN CARD which is out delivery BY 1 NOV 2019
Your PAN card has been dispatched on 22-Oct-2019 by VELEX LOGISTICS PVT LTD courier vide airway bill no. 23308532402, at the address for communication* indicated by you in the application. The PAN card is expected to be delivered by 01-Nov-2019.
No One is picking the Phone: 080 22226786. 02229202113. If u are unable to provide the service means just stop. Dont waste our time and energy.

This Governament should agencies should avoid these kinds of Fake promising clents. They could have better used Speed Post.

AwbNoRefStatusCityReceived23305979412PICKUPDATE: 27-Mar-19

PAN CARD NOT RESIVED

BILL NO. 23308532402
NAME SALEEMA BEEVI V
PLS SEND SOON
The PAN card is expected to be delivered by 01-Nov-2019.
We have never expected this kind of poor quality from NSDL as well. Inefficient workers are killing our time. Many a time we are forced to write a mail.

sateeshd

Oct 17, 2019

PAN CARD NOT RECEIVED

I have not received the pan card yet. As per income tax department - Status :

Your PAN card has been dispatched on 25-Mar-2019 by VELEX LOGISTICS PVT LTD courier vide airway bill no. 23305951411, at the address for communication* indicated by you in the application. The PAN card is expected to be delivered by 04-Apr-2019.
sundeepchinta

Sep 26, 2019

Velex failed to deliver PANCARD

I havent recieved my PAN CARD though the status says out of delivery on 10th SEP 2019.

No one is picking up calls to know the status of my awb no: 23306134365
Suresh Kukde

Sep 26, 2019

Non Delivery

AWB/Ref No 23307036302

The tracking says the delivery date is September 25. We still have not received it. When will it be delivered
DeeBorkar

Sep 21, 2019

Reference of above mentioned AWB No., we have not received the PAN card till 21-09-2019 but status is showing PAN card delivered on 09-09-2019
sudhakar papanna

Sep 18, 2019

Pan Card

My Wife Pan Card Dispatched on 16th Aug Still we dint get pan card. And Customer care people are not picking our calls. this is very bad service

Sep 14, 2019

PAN CARD

My pan card is not delivered yet. And I am trying to reach the Velex Customer care but they are not answering any of my calls.

My courier Track number 23308325790

Please do the needful in delivering my courier. ATLEAST ATTEND THE CALLS SO I CAN KNOW THE DETAILS

I NEED IT. ITS REALLY URGENT

RAWATHEM

Aug 22, 2019

NOT DELIVERED MY PAN CARD

Not received my PAN Card
I wanted to register a complaint with Velex courier service that their website claiming that PAN Card was not delivered as because of incomplete address as landmark not showing.. as i have already put my landmark in my address. than even i also talk to your courier boy on 20-08-2019 and 21-08-19 for this Purpose and he said i will delivered your pan card by next day but he din't delivered it. and also did not answring of my call

and your corrier boy number 7229048295 hi is not any answer my call my msg .

My airway bill no. 23307979783
your service not good
my mobile no.8851802602
Yamini kanojia

Aug 21, 2019

PAN CARD NOT DELIVERED

MY PAN CARD DELIVERY EXPECTED DATE SHOWN WAS 19 AUG 2019 BUT TODAY 21 AUG 2019 I DID NOT RECEIVE QNY PAN CARD WHEN I CALLED THE COURIER SERVICE i.e SO CALLED VELEX COURIER SERVICE THEY TOLD ME THAT U HAVE TO COME TO OUR ADDRESS ONLY THEN U WILL RECEIVE YOUR PAN CARD... WHAT THE HELL THEY ARE DOING THEY DID NT EVEN CALLED ME ONCE NOW THEY ARE NOT EVEN PICKING UP THE CALL.. I REQUEST U TO PLEASE LOOK IN TO THE MATTER

NAME:- KUSUM KANOJIA
ADDRESS:- A-46 UG FLOOR HARI VIHAR NEAR DWARKA METRO STATION, NEW DELHI -110078

AWB NO:- 23306931606
anchal8

Jul 16, 2019

Not received my PAN Card
I wanted to register a complaint with Velex courier service that their website claiming that PAN Card has been delivered, but we have not received the PAN Card. We are trying to contact the said courier company but they are not picking my phone. All the phone numbers provided are of no use.

and your corrier boy number 7229048295 hi is not any answer my call my msg .

My airway bill no. 23307979783
your service not good

please call me and give me my pancard :8178949450
Vinod Gupta

Jun 14, 2019

Velex Logistics Pvt. Ltd-awb_23307556340 not received

I have not received the pan card yet. As per income tax department - Status :
Your PAN card has been dispatched on 02-June-2019 by VELEX LOGISTICS PVT LTD courier vide airway bill no. 23307556340, at the address for communication* indicated by you in the application. The PAN card is expected to be delivered by 12-June-2019.

I have tracked my awb no. on velex site, it is showing it has already arrived in Dehli UTN branch on 7-June-2019. Very

Very worst service, No Customer care, website is not working properly, there are no branches, Contact Us Pages not working .
I don't know how Government of India (NSDL) gave permission to courier Indian citizens Pan Card an important document to this company

THANKS
Vinod Kumar Gupta
sakthivel1966

Jun 11, 2019

PAN Card not delivered

Consequent to my PAN Card updation, I have received a message on 27/05/19 from NSDL that the card sent by VELEX AWB 23307457557 and expected delivery date 02/06/19. None of the staff contacted me up to 04/06/19 and I received SMS on 04/06/19 evening from HP-KERRYE stated that the NSDL PAN Card vide AWB No. 23307457557 could not be delivered due to incomplete address with a Landline contact number. Nobody picked my call even the call ringing ends. After the receipt of SMS I got staff number from my friend and asked him regarding that issue. He asked (commanded) me to come and pickup the card at their office otherwise it will returned to the sender. Generally PAN Card was issued to the persons who are having proof of valid ID and address. Their behavior is not digestible. In VELEX queries/feedback I requested to take necessary action and deliver the card. Sofar there is no reply received from the team. I request to do the needful.

Gopal Sakthivel
Coimbatore.
Harshita Baskar

Jun 3, 2019

Pan card not delivered

I have not received my pan card yet.

AWB no:23307465260

I got a message from NSDLTN stating:
Card sent by Velex AWB 23307465260. Expected delivery date 02/06/19.

When I tracked my AWB number - status showed that consignee not available on 31/05/19. None of the courier boy from your company has come to deliver but received a message that no one was available. Kindly check your service.

Given contact number and the numbers mentioned in your website are not working. None of them are responding to the phone calls.

Please do the needful in delivering my pan card.

Harshita

+91-8124091804 / 9940337807

May 30, 2019

Pan card not delivered

In Velex courier, dispatch was not done for the AWB no: 23307262086.

Their Contact numbers are not working.

Without dispatching the consignment, it was mentioned as dispatched.

Sugu
Madhubala1984

May 29, 2019

This is my Tracking/AWB no.:-23307423906

Please do the needful in delivering my courier.

Thanx

Madhu Bala
Rathnakumari

May 17, 2019

PAN Card not received

We have not received the PAN CARD which is out delivery by 09 May 2019.

Worst service is from Velex logistics, unable to reach customer care, if we write complaint also no response. Atleast they should provide the address where we can go and collect ourselves. In their website no proper information about their locations and address.

Being a government office as NSDL they could have used Speed Post. If government only preferring to go for private couriers then how people will trust their services.
sandeepadepu

May 9, 2019

Pan card not delivered

We have applied for the pan card long back it was picked up by the velex logistics on 26 april and supposed to delivered on 6th may still we have not received the pan card as on 9th may, Given the complaint to velex people on 8th may and promised us like it is going to be delivered on 9th may but failed to delivered on time.Requesting the govt to cancel the licence of these fake services and do proper justice to the people.

AWB NO:-23306772150

Contact US :- 9704119319

May 4, 2019

NOT GET MY PAN CARD

I APPLIED PAN CARD BEFORE 20 DAYS BUT IN STATUS SHOWING LAST DATE 26 04 2019 BUT ALSO NOT GET MY PAN CARD IN THIS TIME ALSO PLS KINDLY DO THE FAST DISPACHED THE MY PAN I APPLIED LOAD THEY ASKING THE ORIGANAL PAN CARD KINDLY DISPACHED FAST DELIVERY BOYS NOT DISPACHED THE CURRENT ALSO CONTAC NO 9866820552
sandy_s1234

Pan card not received

This is my acknowledge number 881032293066376, it been a 15 days since i am calling Velex Logistics but they are responding i don't know why are not understanding the importance of pan card. I have show pan card for passport.

Could you please take some action.
Jana Lakshmi Ajitha

Pancard not received

Pancard not received velex tracking shows delivered but still not received
Jana Lakshmi Ajitha

Pancakes not received

Pancakes not received but Velez tracking shows delivered but i am not received
abiramesh63

Apr 27, 2019

pan card not recd

Abirami Ramesh
A6 second floor
16 g s t road
near mount telephone edge
chennai
first of all contact number given for Chennai guindy is not working.
land line number not working.
humble request update your site pl and not waste our time.

Kranti water meter - Water meter
    My water meter is not working properly it is in warranty...
    Sravani m madireddy - Cheating and fraud
    Cheating and fraud Dear sir, Rampant cheating and...
    KSRTC - Midway stop by Airavata
    Dear KSRTC MANAGER I am a proud kamnadiga who always...
    GSRTC - Not refund for tickets
    Sir, My senior citizen mother alone traveling from...
    Elexdeals - kospet hope WATERPROOF SMART WATCH 3gb/32gb - Wrong product send
    I ordered for kospet hope smart watch with 3gb ram 32gb...
    MCD - Blockage of Rainwater mainhole
    This is in regards to the blockage of rain water main hole...
    I need to home - I need to home
    I need to home Application Status: Your Assessment ID...
    Rishtey Tv - Meri aashiqui tumse hi
    Please telecast the show.
    UGC - Payment
    Pfms is showing my nsp status of 54000 under processing...