Vellore Corporation

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vellore Corporation

Hardikporwal

Jun 26, 2019

Water flow from broken pipe

This is to bring to your notice that I have been trying to complain in the Ranipet municiplaty office since 2 years for this reason and there has not been any cure for the same and they are very not bothered to do anything for it.
The issue which needs to be escalated is:there is a underground corporation water that flows right outside side my house passing by my gate and the pipe seems to be broken since 2 years now so whenever the corporation realises water there’s excess flow and that water almost glows for 4 hours straight creating a flood outside and m my house and my worry is not the flood but the water that goes for waste.
There seem not to be any change .
Hope you will look after it and save the water save the nation for the people.

Hardik Jain
ananth632006

Jun 21, 2019

Non supply of water for 2 years

I submit that my Building is situated at 11A of East Cross street in 19 th East Main Road, Gandhi Nagar,Vellore-632006 at the Back of District Industries Centre. For the past 2 Years the drinking water are not supplied for my Building at the above address.I complained to the Asssistant commissioner,of Vellore City Corporation vide my letter dated 10-04-2017 and 22-01-2018 and finally sent the Asst.Commissioner the compliant letter dated 25-10-2018 by Registered post with Acknowledgement and for this compliant also there is no action for the past 7 months.My Water Connection number is Old 035/690364 New Number 00035/00369 which comes under WARD-09. I have paid and cleared water charges fully vide Receipt No 035/105/############Dt.08-01-2019 for Rs.6600/-.I request to issue instruction to take action for the following.

1.To take action for supply of water to my above Building.

2.To take action to lay down the Cauvery water Pipe Line New connection to my Building as done to others in Gandhi Nagar.

3.To refund the water charges for the period of water not supplied .

Your's sincerely,

A.Ananadha Kumar Mob.No 9360320988,9487138037.
karthik.Vijayakumar

Jun 14, 2019

Dear sir/madam,

iam karthik.V s/o D.Vijayakumar
No: 424, 17th Street Phase-2, Sathuvachari, vellore 9

In my area House hold waste water not moving properly , mosquito spread a lot , it will cause dengue fever , due to neighbours house no cleaning activity and unporper maintenance activity some peoples are thrown the waste things direct into drainages and non mainteance by municipality also,
Municipal person not taking any response.
kindly take neccessary action as soon as possible

refer the image

karthik.Vijayakumar

Jun 14, 2019

Dear Sir/madam,
I am karthik.V s/o D.vijayakumar
No 424, 17th street ,Phase- 2 TNHB , Sathuvachari , Vellore 632009.For the past 1 YEARS the ditch water stagnant in our area and and the waste water entering inside house.The same problem aeries in the adjutant houses also. These kind of blocks in the ditch restrict the waste water flow and the waste water stagnation is the good source for mosquito productivity and ultimately we will affect various diseases.and also near by neighbours house non maintining with street clean activity kindly we request you to take immediate action ASAP.

with regards

karthik.v
Suganya Soundrarajan

Jun 10, 2019

Road is not in good condition

Dear responsible person,
I'm residing in 109, Chunnambukara street, Vellore-632004. At the junction of three road ( exactly opposite to the Solapuri Amman temple ), there was a big stone that closes the drainage located at the centre of the road. Now, the stone has fallen inside the drainage. As this a very busy and market area, lot of people are suffering due to this road condition.
I Kindly request the municipal or any authority person to take necessary action and please do the needful for us.

Thanks in advance,
Suganya (9-6-2019, Vellore)

Road is not in good condition

kumar M k

Jun 3, 2019

Drainage water not moving

Hi sir,
Iam M.kumar residing 12 , garden street , ezhil nagar , Thorapadi , vellore.
House hold waste water not moving properly , mosquito spread a lot , it will cause dengue fever , so sir take necessary action ,

M.kumar
Vellore
kumar M k

Jun 3, 2019

Drainage water not moving

Hi sir,
Iam M.kumar residing 12 , garden street , ezhil nagar , Thorapadi , vellore.

M.kumar
Vellore
Kavi1000

May 26, 2019

Dogs complaint

There are around 20 diseased, pregnant dogs around Tirupattur vellore district Asiriyar Nagar, Vallalar Street
monika8897

May 24, 2019

no regular water supply and illegal connection of water supply

Respected sir/ madam,
we people are residing at sathiyapuram,sevoor post, katpadi taluk, vellore.( via-karigiri hospital road) there is no regular water supply in our street for two months and we found that some people were using illegal water supply motor connection and draining the water directly .
kindly do the process as soon as possible.

comtact: s.monika 6385527477
chandrasekaran108

Mar 27, 2019

Garbage disposal

Rahim Nagar, big Allapuram Vellore is at the fag end of Annasamy Street. Both Annasamy Street and Rahim Nagar are not cleaned at regular intervals. The garbage is not collected at regular intervals. The residents thus throw the garbages in open plots resulting in health hazards to citizens.
MUT Vellore

Mar 11, 2019

Leakage in drinking water pipe in the Kamalatchipuram Godown Street.

The Commissioner,
Vellore Corporation,
Near Cantonment Railway Station.
Vellore.

Sub: leakage in drinking water pipe in the Kamalatchipuram Godown Street.

We bring to your kind notice that the drinking water, distributed through Vellore Corporation is getting leaked in Kamalakshipuram Godown Street, near Priya Mahal, Otteri, Bagayam - 632002. The drinking water is getting wasted about three months.

Since the leakage is almost at the centre of the road, the general public is finding it difficult to use the road.

Hence we request you to take steps immediately and arrest the leakage and save the precious drinking water.

Yours Sincerely,

Joseph Sudhaker
Assoc. Gen. Coordinator - MUT

Leakage in drinking water pipe in the Kamalatchipuram Godown Street. Leakage in drinking water pipe in the Kamalatchipuram Godown Street.

blackcoffe123

Feb 8, 2019

waste water flooding the street road

Drainage of waste water into the street from a adamant house owner resulting in mosquitoes , foul smell and water borne diseases.

I am a resident of Selvam Nagar, Katpadi near VIT road. Since 4-5 months the street is getting leaked with waste water from a house which is basically flooding the nearby area. The street road is the only way to a nearby school, to Karigiri hospital (extenstion) for many patients, to Salvation Army church. This place is also a residential area for many VIT employees and students who repeatedly use this road.

Now the street is getting so dirty and the drainage water from an adamant house owner is flooding the street. After so many requests also he is not taking any measures to correct it. Now the area is giving foul smell, the road has become slippery due to growth of green algae and it has became mosquito generation center.
Kindly look into this matter and take corrective measures as many small kids go to school, many patients go to hospital and many people come to church by walk in this road.
Arul
Selvam Nagar, near HP gas godown, VIT road-Katpadi 632014

waste water flooding the street road

Meikandaan

Feb 2, 2019

Permitted plastic wastage not collected VG Rao Nagar 4th cross

I am a resident of V G Rao Nagar 4th cross. The garbage collectors are not not collecting the permitted plastic waste like medicinal products', necessary food products', etc. They are left uncollected all the time. We talked to them. But it is of no use. Please do instruct them accordingly. Hope this complaint will result in required action.

Meiyappan
nmurali123

Jan 13, 2019

Waste not Collected

In VG Rao Nagar, the waste basket is not taken and left to stink for days together. Repeated requests are not heeded to by the Corporation employees. Can this be looked into by the authorities concerned and suitable instructions given to them?

Jan 9, 2019

Dengue productivity center at Satuvachari

I am residing at Annai Therasa First street for past 30 years. This street was so dirty and drainage water flowing out of the street. Our government taking hasty measure to prevent Dengue and other vital disease, our corporation has shown no action been taken to support it. Village adminstration office was surrounded by drainage water during rainy days and the blocks on the drainage channel was filled with mud and plastics and no way for drainage water to flow over. Drainage channels have because a reproductive center for mosquitoes which causes malaria and typhoid to the older people and children. We have raised this issue multiple time with the Panchayat officials and no response. There is no point in reaching to Smart city status with such conditions.

Please help us in keeping our street clean and tidy.

Jan 9, 2019

Drainage block and garbage on the road

Please help us in keeping our street clean and tidy.

Gemy

Dec 15, 2018

Stray dogs unleash a reign of terror Kesavapillai St sainathapuram

There are around 20 diseased, pregnant dogs around Kesavapillai St sainathapuram (Dkm college road) chasing vehicles causing accidents, biting children, barking at women with groceries and fighting at night making it hard for residents to even sleep at night.
Gemy

Dec 15, 2018

Stray dogs unleash a reign of terror Kesavapillai St sainathapuram

Vellore corporation fails to do dog control. In DKM college road and its vicinity there are around 65 stray terrorizing people, some cause accidents to vehicle pilots, chase women with grocery, bite children.
Around 20 dogs fight at night in Kesavapillai Street sainathapuram every night and makes it hard for residents to sleep.

NO PROPER ROAD, DRAINING AND GARBAGE CLEANING

I am residing in Abdul Kalam Nagar (Jani Ponthotam) , Kasba. There is no proper road from Kasba to Abdul Kalam Nagar , it is only sandy road , and there are big pits and two wheelers , children who go to school have to pass and may children fall in this road and both sides of this road big drainage canals are there , these are not properly built drainage canals , in night people who go this route may fall in this canals. And more over the garbage picked in this area is burnt in front of our house due to which toxic smoke spread in to all the houses which causes irritation and chest ailment disease
We several times complaint to local authorities , but no one is taking initiative to solve this long pending complaints. Request you to please lay proper Road Connecting Kasba to Abdul Kalam Nagar (Jani Ponthotam) construct proper drainage Canals and take action not to burn Garbage

THANKS

Abdul Kalam Nagar (Jani Ponthotam) Kasba , VELLORE
TV Mohan

Nov 29, 2018

burning of garbage

The scavenger ladies are burning the domestic garbage in front of my house, which is causing severe air pollution , the burning of garbage emit toxic smoke throughout the day, due to which we are suffering with trout irritation / eyes burning, The inhaling of toxic smoke throughout the day may lead to severe chest ailment in due course. Request the burning of garbage in front my house may be ceased at the earliest.

TV Mohan
NO.3, Kulakarai Street, Rajarathinam Nagar
Old Katpadi, Vellore - 632007.
Pawan kumar.s

Nov 27, 2018

Dog problem

I am residing in vellore, kaspa.
mackdonal street in our area dogs attacking childrens and chasing people who are gowing in bikes.
They keep hauling and barking every night. So Kindly catch the stray dogs in our street

Lokesh vedhagiri

Nov 26, 2018

Street light not working properly

I am residing in vellore, kaspa.

Street lights are not working in ponniamman koil street kaspa, vellore.

Most of our street mates finding difficulties to walk in our street during night hours. Also many accidents occurred.

Pls do the needful to clear this issue.
Aishwarya.M

Nov 3, 2018

Regarding stagnat waste water in ditches

Dear sir or madam,
Waste water has been stagnated in our street ditches,because of this there is a lot of problem.Many mosquitoes are produced and they are causing diseases to our street people.And thete are lots of dogs in our street.They are barking and crying at night,so we cant sleep properly.so I request you to CLEAR THE DRAINAGE AND CATCH THE DOGS as soon as possible
Kalaingar nagar,katpadi
Vellore-632007

Wrong e challan - Wrong E Challan
    To RTO Pune We have received e-challan...
    Housing Society Registrar -Thane - Penalty levied by society
    Dear Sir, Society has charged me an penalty of...
    Indiabulls pharmaceuticals - Salary account activate
    Plz mera salary account activate Kra de kit to mil gye...
    PGT adv13/2019 - PGT
    For appllying PGT Adv13/19 I am eligible but a message...
    Delhi Traffic Police - Traffic Violation
    To, Date : 18 –Sep-2019 Deputy Commissioner of...
    Shoes zeeper shop - Delevry is not heare
    Sir buy shoes on your shopping site which I have not...
    Happy Easy Go - Feedback
    Hi. I just to brief my experience with Happyeasygo.com....
    Municipal Corporation panchkula - Stray cattle
    Do something .. regarding start cattles on roads and...
    SUBHANI.S - forgot my details related to employment registration
    RESPECTED SIR I AM SUBHANI.S I FORGOT MY EMPLOYMENT...