Vestar

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vestar

lovish puri

Jul 31, 2020

cooling issue

i want to tell you that we saying them from 1 year for solve our problem but they did'nt borthered so that is why kindly i am telling you that please solve our problem
sunnykumarmandal5797

May 11, 2020

AC coil

The AC's coil is leaking from 13-15 places approx.
sunnykumarmandal5797

May 11, 2020

AC coil

The ac's coil is leaking from 13-15 places approx.
kishor baraiya

Aug 13, 2019

service

18602583003 its the number of compalint. but any issue of this line cant ringing plz suggest me new number for my vestar ac service

May 10, 2019

Split AC not working last 3month

I have purchased new inverter ac1.5 in years 19.6.2018 AC not working properly and so many complied register for customer care and your but not replied AC not cooling properly so lam decided to register complain angist and register Cort case and fir police station

May 10, 2019

Split AC not working last 3month

I have purchased new split inverter ac1.5 in last year 19.6.2018 .AC not working properly last 3month and so many complaint register for customer care and not replied company side .AC not cooling properly so .l am decided to register complain angist and register Cort case and fir police station.
Ansh4100

Jun 2, 2018

Split AC water leakage

Spilt AC installed at Badnagar Session Court having too much water leakaging. Continue taking follow up to the company person who installed the AC but dont got any possitive response and still issue pending.
Kindly arrange engineer for visit and resolve the issue on high priority.

Ankit Sharma
Sandeep Kawatra

May 25, 2018

Part not available with company

Complaint for split AC 1.5 tonne of vestar was done on 5th may, 2018. My address is KC-116, Kavi Nagar, Ghaziabad and my registered no is 9811278848. After making various calls to Customer care nos, Ghaziabad Service centre, Branch office everyone is saying ur part has been ordered. I have done complains for that issue to your customer care 16 to 17 times till now. The reply is always same. pending and same it is in process. And part is very common (Blower Motor). I want to know from company that, has company has manufactured only single unit for me., as from last twenty days company is again manufacturing motor specially for me. Kindly help me. if company cannot repair or change part in twenty days, they are advised to close their unit.
Sandeep Kawatra
Rajesh Jangid

Mar 12, 2018

inveter split

Vestar Ac — inveter split
elicit on Mar 12, 2018
I have pruchased a vestar split ac 1. ton 4 star (Inveter ac )in 10th april 2017 Since then my ac is not cooling properly. I have buyed my ac from Cool Fresh Refrigeration (Surat-Gujrat-India) I request you to refund my amount immediately and take back your machine, i dont want to use your product anymore.

Rajesh jangid [email protected]
Rajesh Jangid

Mar 12, 2018

vestar split ac 1. ton 4 star (Inveter ac )

Vestar Ac — inveter split
elicit on Mar 12, 2018

Rajesh jangid [email protected]
cajeet

Oct 25, 2016

Water lickage problem in AC

AC of vestar was purchased in March,16 .my address is C-128 vidyut nagar NTPC township and my registered no is 9650940900.After one month of installation, water likage problem starts.The issue is still persist. I have done complain for that issue to your customer care 16 to 17 times till now. Last two complain no is GHA21607310073 and GHA21608100056. I had sent a speed post letter to vestar Corporate office chennai regarding refund of my money. The letter is attached herewith. The reply is still pending. I have send so many mail to vestar customer care but they do not reply. kindly help me.

Jitender Kumar