VETERINARY COUNCIL OF INDIA

Consumer complaints and reviews about VETERINARY COUNCIL OF INDIA

Mrunmayee K

Nov 24, 2022

Corruption In Govt Vet Hospital

The govt vet hospital here in shahapur is asking money for rabies vaccination of stray dogs!
When we tried to contact the hospital for vaccinating the strays in our locality they told us that it would cost anywhere around 160-17 rs and if we bring the vaccination from the medicals they suggested then it would cost 10-20 rs for case paper/registration but the cost of vaccination when inquired is 160rs at the local medical store!
As if the hospital comes under the Govt of Maharashtra they should provide free vaccination for the strays but yet the are asking for money!
Please try to look asap into this matter
nakulbamboriya

Sep 30, 2022

Veterinary doctor didn't changed cannula while govt. vaccinations of lampi disease and cows got infected.

Govt. Veterinary doctor of Nayagav, Nimach (Dr. Rajmal Choudhary) didn't changed CANNULA while govt. vaccinations of Lampi disease even after requesting and cows got infected with Lampi disease and critical treatment is still going on. also our whole town has many complaints with Dr. Rajmal Choudhary because he's corrupt and never cares about animals. If you give him illegal gratification he will serve which comes totally free or in very low cost from govt. side. Even he give govt. supplies to his relatives for free and never tell let the other farmers about that. He always do complimentary service for govt.. He always force farmers in indirect way to pay extra for On Time treatment. His Contact details are given below :-
Name :- Dr. Rajmal Choudhary (Nayagaon)
Email :- [email protected]
Mob. :- +919329713367
Bunny0214

Sep 5, 2022

Wrong Medicine Given

Doctor has given wrong medicine to my pet. Dear sir/madam kindly listen to me.I will be highly obliged to you an Vci
Dr somya

Aug 23, 2022

Nearby ivri instilled wrong drug in my rabbit

This morning when i woke up i found my 1 out of two rabbits not able to move ... Immediately i got to nearby ivri , i was the first one to reach there at about 9:30 , as i reached there the dr in medicine opd did not pay any attention to my saying its an emergency case , the rabbit was still breathing but he wasn't moving , the first thing he did was to instill dexamethasone by telling me its an emergency drug , i hesitated that if its a case of infection(which it was) the steroid instilled will make the case worst , the rabbit was dead before it , when i just asked him what it was he started shouting saying aap mbbs karke aaye ho kya , but being a dr myself i know steroid would have killed the rabbit if it was alive
liz21

Aug 22, 2022

irresponsible doctor

the service in this government hospital is pathetic.
tried to visit the doctor 3 times. He was on leave for first time. 2nd time not there.

Finally able to see him today. He told he doesn't treat buffalo. I said the condition is worst,poppy(buffalo name) cant stand up. its having worms.
he said he cant clean animals. i said not required. another person is cleaning. Just come and see poppy. he said he is not well. then i asked could u suggest another doctors name. he was mocking me telling whose help u took to treat the animal. i said we have been searching for u long time. and i said we are taking help of a vaidyan. without seeing the animal,he prescribed the medicines and asked me to buy and visit him again. then he will send the attender along with me.

he was so rude and rough in his attitude. I don't think so he is a doctor. dont know whether all government doctors are like this.

Jul 26, 2022

Doctor killed 3 dogs

My two year old dog was killed by this vet because he injected him with 5 times the recommended amount of medicine. I've seen this doctor kill so many dogs it's unbelievable. And today I'm hearing about another case of my maid who took her 2 month pup to his clinic. The dog just had minor stomach injection (the vet said it himself) and then he proceeded to inject the pup with some medicine, within a few minutes later the pup died. Upon asking he started blaming her and asked her to throw the pup in the trash as its of no use. This guy has no knowlege and i don't know who gave him a degree. In my two years I've heard about 4-5 dogs that he has killed and then refuses to take any responsibilty. God knows how many more has he killed. This doc is a total psychopath he gets jealous if he finds out that you're seeking treatment from some other doctor and then takes it out on your vet. I learnt it the hard way but I don't want more pets to suffer. Please take some action, take his medicine license or something this guy is not educated at all. Please do something

Address :- Dr bhatti clinic, Nangalshama, Ramamandi ,jalandhar
snehapower

Jul 21, 2022

Overdose of Vacciation to a pet cat

I'm Sneha Pawar from Mumbai, I had given a kitten named Chi-Chi for adoption to a very responsible family from Thakurli near Dombivali.
Kitten was fully vaccinated with tri-cat vaccine in March 2022, tri-cat vaccine booster in April 2022 and anti-rabies vaccine in May 2022.
In July 2022, kitten passed her first heat post which adopter Nitish Anchan took her to local clinic Pet cure and care surgical centre in Kalyan West for blood test and sterilisation surgery.
The pet parents were misguided about vaccinations and talked into vaccinating the same kitten again with tri-cat vaccine on 17 July 2022 kaing it 3 doses of tri-cat vaccines within a span of 5 months which is not only misleading, money making but also harmful overdose of unnecessary vaccines without vaccine antibody titre test to confirm if kitten needs it at all.
I hope we can check vaccination guidelines for the same.
We want strict action to be taken on the vet who attended the kitten Chi-Chi, refund of vaccination cost and compensation for medical malpractices.
Sneha Pawar - 9920559985
Nitish Anchan - 9930977258

Clinic details -
Name - Pet cure and care surgical centre
Address - shop no. 4/7, Saptashrungi, opposite Annapurna hotel, Ahilyabai chowk, Kalyan West, Maharshatra 421301
Contact numner - 9833552865
Nakul153a

Dec 24, 2021

Government Doctor is irresponsible about treatment, Ignorant, earning money from their client through medicines

Doctor Details:
"Dr R.K Tripathi
Location- Etawah, Uttar Pradesh-206001
Address- Govt.veterinary hospital, Q2M8+67G,Chogurjee,Chogurjee Nagar, Etawah, uttar pradesh-206001"

Compounder Details:
Anil Tripathi
Location- Etawah, Uttar Pradesh-206001

Greetings,I have been facing issue since almost more than two months. My dog is feeling sick these days. So, I took her to a government hospital and start the treatment with a doctor. Initially doctor was suggesting the treatment against the parvo-Virus but after some day when nothing seems progressive then he suggest different treatment to my dog but still treatment didn't work out. So, He suggest me to run some X-ray and blood test and After that he suggest a some gastric problem treatment but treatment didn't give my dog a full relief. But again he suggest that my dog has a tumor or cancer with aggressive and ignorant way. At last from starting to today's date he is not having any idea or not sure about my dog problem. I was visiting every day to the hospital since last more than a two months and struggling about to know my dog condition and medication but doctor was soo care less about animals treatment. Doctor and his assistant (Compounder) always busy with their pep-talk or some other their interesting gossip topics instead of find out the right treatment of the animals. My dog almost cry every day due to pain and that government doctor is busy on other things, not having any idea about my dog treatment even when he has X-ray and blood test reports. He was fooling me from the starting of my dog treatment and does not have any kind of heart in his human body about animal in pain. I am heart broken to see my dog pain and suffering. I want to raise a concern to file a formal complain about this creature doctor and his Compounder, So please take some solid action against doctor and At last I am sharing Doctor and his Compounder details with location. Please make some solid move. So, no other animals will suffer or no other doctor would dare to do this kind of Immature and careless behavior.
Nakul153a

Dec 24, 2021

Doctor Details:
"Dr R.K Tripathi

Compounder Details:
Anil Tripathi
Location- Etawah, Uttar Pradesh-206001

Greetings,I have been facing issue since almost more than two months. My dog is feeling sick these days. So, I took her to a government hospital and start the treatment with a doctor. Initially doctor was suggesting the treatment against the parvo-Virus but after some day when nothing seems progressive then he suggest different treatment to my dog but still treatment didn't work out. So, He suggest me to run some X-ray and blood test and After that he suggest a some gastric problem treatment but treatment didn't give my dog a full relief. But again he suggest that my dog has a tumor or cancer with aggressive and ignorant way. At last from starting to today's date he is not having any idea or not sure about my dog problem. I was visiting every day to the hospital since last more than a two months and struggling about to know my dog condition and medication but doctor was soo care less about animals treatment. Doctor and his assistant (Compounder) always busy with their pep-talk or some other their interesting gossip topics instead of find out the right treatment of the animals. My dog almost cry every day due to pain and that government doctor is busy on other things, not having any idea about my dog treatment even when he has X-ray and blood test reports. He was fooling me from the starting of my dog treatment and does not have any kind of heart in his human body about animal in pain. I am heart broken to see my dog pain and suffering. I want to raise a concern to file a formal complain about this creature doctor and his compounder, So please take some solid action against doctor and At last I am sharing Doctor and his compounder details with location. Please make some solid move. So, no other animals will suffer or no other doctor would dare to do this kind of Immature and careless behavior.
P T.

Oct 4, 2021

Dog die due to improper irresponsible treatment of doctor

Complaint against
Dr. Sandip Joge
Dog clinic and care centre , wardha

I took my dog to this clinic as she has only loss of appetite problem and doctor started treatment and used to give salines daily morning and evening and used to charge thousand rupees daily but my dog's health was getting critical even after this treatment, I asked doctor the reason, he said he was not getting exact reason and was giving blind treatment for 3 days after that he told us to take the dog to bigger hospital and their we found that she had uterus problem and after surgery , the doctor told that Infection spreads over entire body liver and It's too late .
The main thing Is that before 3 days when I checked my dog's blood report It was showing normal liver conditions and If that moneyholic , brutal doctor Joge could have told me before 3 days then I might able to save my dog but he focuses on getting money Not on condition of dog and gives blind treatment and In front of me only he gives same treatment to some other dogs Irrespective of their health problems and those dogs also dies.
So, Me and many other people lost their dog die because of this doctor hence I request strict action against this moneyholic doctor.
S R Rupesh

Aug 9, 2021

Regarding our dog neck injury

Hi Sir,

Office - Near MDO Office

I have my pommerian dog , due to belt in his neck it got injury , and am not there in my place, my mother took our dog they removed belt and they haven't applied any oilment and there is major injury , due to that our dog was got fear , we requested them to give any less dose like anesthesia and to do treatment they haven't done and she sad them to put new belt to his shoulder which we got , they refused to put that . now they given some spray and said to go.

Our dog having major injury on neck , if happens something to him , you are responsible.

Rupesh
Shvetz Mulik

Aug 3, 2021

Prescription of Bravecto, Symparica

Dear Sir/ Madam,

This is to bring to your notice that most Veterinarians are prescribing Bravecto , Symparica and such , like candy, without advising on the adverse effects of the said medications. It has been clearly mentioned by the FDA that the pet parents need to be advised on such.

While we have many better ways of prevention, why adapt to such possibly life threatening treatments, when the aim should be to prevent the loss of life?!

Hope this is looked into and a similar guideline as such as the FDA's is issued in our country and implemented on strictly.

Thank You.
Ummesadiya13

Jun 11, 2021

This doctor is pathetic

Dr. Ranjan
Runs a private clinic at his home in Attiguppe

My adopted cat had delivered her baby.
As i wanted to get her spayed i contacted him he called me in the evening saying its safe though surgeries are done in morning.
He dint ask me to keep d cat hungry n i dint know dat as well just for money he did d surgery at d wrong time and in wrong way dint allow us to put her E-collar and dint give proper medications and suport after surgery due to which my cat died n her baby too dint survive.
His clinic is not safe my cat was affected with parvo at his clinic which was also spread to her baby.
He just needs money and nothing els.
Why do these doctrs play with der life just for money.
Sansapphire

May 1, 2020

Irresponsible unprofessional treatment which killed my pet

I recently lost my pet due to irresponsible and unprofessional treatment from a doctor , my pet fell down while coming out from our home it seems he slipped and fell and his hand got fractured so we took him to a private clinic that doctor checked my pet and took x-ray the result was fracture . The doctor said we should place plate and the surgery is being carried out in chennai so you have to go to chennai give me two days time I'll check and let you know where and when the treatment can be carried out but right now I'll give pet some painkillers . After this we left for home then we had a thought to go for second opinion from govt. Hospital with some of the veterinary doctors over there . We went there and asked few doctors they said no other option as the fracture is in a place where we cannot go for plaster of paris so placing the plate is the only option . But you can check with an ortho specialist like this they said i thought oh ortho specialist fine can i have his contact number i asked they gave me contact number . Then we contacted him he asked to come so we took my pet over there he saw and he too said the same thing placing plate is the only option but after that he didnt stop he went to check other dogs and came n changed his mind for getting money from us he tried to brainwash us and he said i can put plaster of paris and it don't have any side effects but surgery can lead to many problems and side effects . So we thought surgery has side effects so we can go with this eventhough i asked several questions the fracture is in a place where it can't be fixed properly then can it will get healed . The doctor said i can fix it properly and he gave some swelling reducing tablets and injection inorder to reduce the swelling in my pet hand after two days we called him and said the swelling isn't reduced so he asked us to bring him to put another injection to reduce the swelling but when we took our pet he said ok this is enough we can put plaster of paris and treated my pet so harshly like a slaughter house animal and he gave expired medicines and injection and killed my pet within two days of his treatment my pet passed away . Even after the fracture he was very happy he ate well and slept well only when he turn on left side and sleep he shouts after that he slept well but once this doctor put the plaster of paris and gave expired medications he started vomiting 5 times the next day and he stopped eating and he didn't sleep for two days and kept barking . When we reported this issue to the doc he said for 2 to 3 days he will like this only no problem . How careless response and i said my pet tongue has gone too much dry and he is not eating he is vomiting the doc prescribed only gastritis tablets omiprozole and pantaprozole and glucose and ors powder but everything was waste atlast my pet passed away. When we called and questioned him he said your pet was too fat so heart problem might have occured or else you might have given wrong tablets he tried to put blame on us. Why do doctors do such a work when they just need money why do they choose such a profession which is so pure . My pet was labrador who was just 7 yrs 7months old he just lived half of his life , even in pain he was happy and enjoying his life he ate watever he likes but once we went and came to this doctor he stopped eating even his favourite food he didnt drink water or milk and even chicken he didnt eat . Even though he was a govt. Doctor he calls his patients only to his private clinic and earns money such a money minded people . Don't they know the value of a life . Please take action against such doctors.
Jenna2203

May 22, 2019

Delusional Doctor

I am horrified with this doctor.

Dr. Anil Kumar Singh.
Location - JVLR, Mumbai
Address - Dr Anils Pet Animal Clinic Opp majas bus Depot near oberoi spendour Satbawdi, Jogeshwari - Vikhroli Link Rd, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400060

Let's keep it crisp.

My dog was unwell. It started off with fever and then his joints being in pain. When it comes to humans, the first thing in mind is - Viral. But we took him to the vet to have it checked and also, keeping our mindset that it could be anything else. This 'superhuman' as declared by many gave two shots informing that he is overweight. Mind you, this creature did not check if my dog had fever and neither did he do any tests. Straight up said overweight(20kgs) and prescribed 3 tablets.

We come home and are in belief that maybe we fed our little man a little too much. Getting him fit is never a bad thing. We straight get to getting him fitter.

That being said, we thought, it's done. But no. Surprise knocks our door and now, our dog has an infection and has become extremely lethargic.

We again take him to this great gentleman. This time we again very evidently said, he has fever and has been licking his foreleg a little too much. This time, again not tests. Simply wrote another list of medicines and syrups.

By now, our little angel is so sick that he is barely moving. Face swollen. Eyes buldging out with them being blood shot.

We understand this self proclaimed 'amazing five stared' doctor is just going to kill our lad.

We called for another doctor and as soon as he saw the list of meds laid in front of him, all he said was - are you'll crazy to give this little guy sooo many medicines? Do you'll even know why he's got fever? Are any tests done? What is the cause of him falling sick? Why would anyone give so many meds and not do a test first? On what grounds?

We were stoked. We went for a checkup and to our shock, my cub's platelets were low, he had a bacteria in him that was almost killing him.

My pup is still recovering, however, I want to warn every person who has a pet as family - PLEASE DO NOT TAKE YOUR PET TO THIS MAN. He will only give loads and loads of medinices and not ask for any checkups. He does not even mention on any files etc. as to what injections he's given.

Also, 4.6 stars on google review? I'm assuming that all he does is deletes the negative ones himself.

Be warned. Please.

B.V.M.S? let me correct it. It's B.O.B (Bachelor of Bullshit)

You'll can imagine how frustrated I am. This is so wrong. Anyway. Once again, stay warned.
NGOU-EnvSc-Sdnt

Dec 28, 2018

Cessna Dr. Rajan's negligence killed my cat

My 4+ year old Indian stray adopted cat, Sand was taken to Cessna for what was a minor rash on his ears that had begun to itch and bleed due to his scratching. The doctor, Dr. Rajarajan administered strong medicines (long acting in the system) and steroids without a blood test, assuring us that the cat is health, even when we told him he was sensitive. After a month of treatment, he suddenly stopped eating, and when we again took him, they took a blood test and did not report the results. Upon checking again, we got the shocking news he was severely anaemic and needed blood transfusion. By now his condition had gone worse and in two days, he passed away. Neither the clinic nor the doctor showed work ethics or called us and informed about the situation or problem. I would like to raise a formal complaint against the clinic and doctor Rajrajan in particular. Kindly let me know the process. Up until then, over the last 4 years he had been a healthy cat with minor rashes and stomach issues.

Delete comment

Please delete comment

Regarding deleting the comment

Please delete the comment as I don't want to make the college name defamed.

Regarding VCI recognition given to KCVAS Amritsar

Please delete the comment

Regarding VCI recognition given to KCVAS Amritsar

I don't want to reveal my identity due to some reasons but I don't know how VCI recognizes a college without any priority and proper rules and regulations. Khalsa college of veterinary sciences should not have been recognized by the authorities since there is lack of proper facilities with poor implementation of policies.There is no assistant professor in some departments and only retired officials controlling whole department on the post of professor and in some departments there are more than 4 assistant professors with no associate professor and professor.So sir there is no follow up of VCI regulations so how it was recognized...now there is again inspection of college in coming time so please do have a look and think twice before recognizing it again.
Monica Sabatani

Dec 11, 2017

Wrong treatment which killed my dog

This is to bring to your notice about the negligence of Dr. Dheeraj B Kashyab (Indira pet clinic, indranagar). This doctor had recommended for c-section operation where the operation was done without any check-up and blood report. The stitches were done by the inexperienced compounders after which the stitches were worn out and re-stitched three times without sedation. After a week of bleeding and discharge of fluids from the incision, the doctor recommended for a blood test and report was delivered to us very late, leaving the dog to critical position as the blood level and platelets dropped drastically, yet the doctor had not taken any action and was negligent. This doctor is money minded with gang of uncouth workers. Please do take necessary action earliest as possible.
sunita kundu

Sep 3, 2017

AIPVT COUNSELLING

Respected sir ,my name is Sunita ,i want to draw your attention towards 425 seats of AIPVT veterinary (BVSc) which were to be filled through NEET 2017 ,but when i confirmed from the contact provided by VETERINARY COUNSIL OF INDIA they told that vci may even cancell this counselling because till now they did not get permission from concerned ministry.From october new session will start and vci strictly says that there will be no counselling after 31st september and today is 3rd september and no action is taken by VCI till now.
In 2016 two rounds of AIPVT counselling were completed till august end but this year aipvt did not launched their website even.Sir please help to conduct AIPVT 15% all india quota counselling as soon as possible.