VFS Global India

Consumer complaints and reviews about VFS Global India

ishita.saha

Sep 5, 2019

Humiliating Behaviour of Staff (Soumi Sarkar)

My name is Ishita Saha.
Contact number: 8017783239
Email address: [email protected]
Visa application no. GEKK/############

I have a very humiliating experience in the VFS Global Kolkata office for Germany visa. I have visited here for the 3rd time in last few years and never face issue regarding visa processing. But this time from the day of visa application to the day of visa collection the staff in the counter kept on making fun of our itenary. We have applied for multi-entry visa for our 13 days trip. The staff taking care of the visa application continued to laugh about the plan and discussed the same in front of us with other staff. I am astonished by this audacity. The name of that employee is Soumi Sarkar. I have collected the visa today i.e. 5th August 2019. It's very unprofessional and I didn't expected this behaviour from VFS Global as I have visited this place many time earlier. I want to know whether these employees are encouraged to humiliate customers?

I believe the center will take proper action and consider the consumer grievance. I demand an apology from the concern person.
Shrestha1

Aug 29, 2019

Website always down

Hello,I had applied for UK Visa .VFS globals website always seemed to b down .it's actually a keen money making move so that ppl will pay for the services bcoz their portal is NT accessible..they charge a senseless 750 inr for mere scanning which takes 1 min and one can do on their own had their portal worked.v were many .so they had a good loot.
pradip1948

Jul 29, 2019

Refund

on 20.05.2019 I have clearly stated that my Prime Slot interview against GWF052295377 on 15/05/2019 at 17.00 hrs was changed to 20/05/2019 at 10.45 a,m, and thereby an amount of Rs.4500 (rupees four thousand five hundred ) was excess paid by the undersigned is genuinely refundable .
In spited of my earlier request dated 20/05/2019 no action was taken in the matter, neither you have informed your views in that regard is a great dissatisfaction on our part.
May I know why the excess amount paid will not be paid immediately in my credit card account where from the amount was initiated.
marnorsal58

Jul 25, 2019

vfs website gives wrong address

the appintment for UK visa was given on 13-7-2019 1t 4.15pm at Vivanta Taj address.
fortunately we arrived at vivanta at 3.15pm the staff at vivanta tajs reception are unaware of the vfs global office for subission of documents they said that it is not done there and do at patto.
it was already 3.40pm by then and we had to search the patto address and be there by 4 pm.
fortunately we arrived on time.
another 4-5 people had the same experience before me
i request you to investigate and correct the appointment address to avoid problem to the people coming for appointment the next time.
maria Norma salema
marnorsal58

Jul 25, 2019

the return of documents from vfs mumbai

my documents were submitted at vfs GOA for UK visa application.
from Vfs Mumbai my documents have been returned by blue dart to my home address
when i opened the envelope i received my documents along with a big bunch of other applicant.
the big bunch of documents are available with me.
kindly arrange the courier to pick up the documents from my residence.
i have already sent a mail to vfs but no response from them.
the documents belong to mrs magdalene souza and inacio gracias dependents of SAMANTHA GRACIAS who lives at HOUNSLOW UK
AWAITING YOUR PROMPT RESPONSE,
MARIA NORMA SALEMA
PN NARAYANASWAMY

Jul 2, 2019

UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOUR

My name is PN NARAYANASWAMY. I went over to the VFS VISA SERVICE at Shivaji Stadium this morning (2.7.2019) to apply for a Swiss Visa. While standing in the queue to get my papers checked at the counter, a gentleman by the name of Sandeep Oberoi, a senior Manager with the VFS Centre at Shivaji Stadium, intervened and asked my wife to move away from the counter. To this i asked if there was a problem . I mentioned to him that both of us were applying for Swiss Visa and that's the reason we are together. There was a 3rd gentleman who was a separate applicant and had nothing to do with us. Mr. Oberoi mentioned that it was a security issue and counters can have only one person at a time. While we understand the regulations but if that is the case then Ms. Kirti who was attending to us should in the first place should have told us that only one person can be present. Though i must add that there were several counters where there was more than one person.
Mr. Sandeep OBEROI simply barged in when i was talking to the teller at the counter and asked us to move away from there. Absolutely un acceptable behaviour. To begin with Mr. Oberoi needs some lessons in etiquettes and manners in dealing with customers. I had to confront him on his behaviour and give him a piece of my mind. People such as Sandeep OBEROI are not FIT for being in the service industry. On request for a number or email to complain about his behaviour he simply handed over a blank sheet of paper. When i requested Ms. Kirti if i could speak to someone senior, i was told that he is the Manager of the centre and senior most. So GOD SAVE this VFS centre which has a Manager / Leader like Sandeep Oberoi.
VFS needs to tender an apology and Mr. Sandeep Oberoi should personally write the apology note on behalf of VFS.
My email ID is [email protected] My cell number is +91 98110 39238. I expect to receive a response to this feedback.
saurabhG24

Jun 22, 2019

Non refund of Services charged Multiple times

It has been 2 months. That I am pursuing for refund status. Some Ms. Dipti Shitole is keep sending me copy paste message that your complaint is taken on priority and we will get back to you as soon as we get any reply. Means 2 months and no reply? or is there a Bot who just copy paste the replies the same to everyone and VFS global is cheating and doing fraudulent activity. Means 2 months and still no response? or you have intention of not giving any refunds? If you do no have intention of giving refunds let me know. It is merely Rs. 9800/- which you are not ready to refund. ARE THEY REALLY THAT BUSY THAT THE TEAM IS KEEP LOOKING INTO THE MATTER?? I First filed complaint on 20th April and it is now 22nd June. I tried to escalate complaint on their website but it is keep giving errors and ask me to contact the service desk? which service desk which has no knowledge or the desk which never picks up the call?

Saurabh Goel
drshakuntlakumar

Jun 20, 2019

No Email or SMS for amendment - 5.5 lacs worth of loss incurred.

Dear VFS

I am Dr Shakuntla Kumar who applied for Austria Visa to travel to vienna on 22 june 2019.
I had opted for premium lounge services, email & SMS etc and paid for that.
I applied a joint application with my son.

reference number
DEAU/############
DEAU/############

I even called the vfs global call center on 18 june and they did not inform me of the amendment.

I was waiting till 19 june for my visa when i called.
for status and i was told that an amendment had come on 13 june 2019 and emailed to me.They then dictated an email id
which was wrong and never entered in my application."I HAVE A RECORDING OF THE PHONE CALL".my correct email id is [email protected] entered in the application (no editing was done)

I never received an sms also for same.I asked the austria representatives ms.pooja and ms.neha and mr.bali at baba kharak singh marg center but they had no answer on the same.The whole thing has jeopardised my trip and I stand to loose over 5.5 lacs rupees worth of tickets, hotels, conference fees and miscellaneous fees for me and my son (Joint application)

vfs global should take complete responsibility of the same as you never informed me about the amendment - which was to submit the travel insurance - which by the way i had submitted along with my application BY ANY MEANS OF COMMUNICATION. (phone call, email, sms)

we will be left with no choice but to take strict legal action against vfs global to take responsibility of my losses unless
you take appropriate action and refund me my losses.

Jun 13, 2019

No update on visa status by vfs global pune

I have applied for uk visa on 28th May, 2019 visa application for GWF052546920 .
Since then I have no SMS or email updates on my Visa Application status from vfs even though I paid for those services.
I am supposed to travel this weekend and I still don't hold my passport with me.
In addition to this I made a call to Uk embassy and they confirmed me that decision has been made on 10th June.
It's been 4 working days since then and I still haven't received any update from vfs though by now I should have had my passport in hand since I also paid for courier services.

Request you to take this on high priority and get back to me asap.
I have to travel this weekend and I need my passport by tomorrow anyhow.
Looking forward to your cooperation.

Sana Shaikh

Jun 13, 2019

No update on visa status

Request you to take this on high priority and get back to me asap.
I have to travel this weekend and I need my passport by tomorrow anyhow.
Looking forward to your cooperation.

Sana Shaikh
er_karan_sharma

May 23, 2019

Holding Passports Inspite of decision being made by British High Commission

Application# :: GWF051883121 & GWF051871130

My parents have applied for UK Visa Kolkata facility on 26th April 2019.
We have received the auto email (on 15th May 2019) that "Your processed visa application has been received at the Visa Application Centre CRM:0565042" and if a courier service was purchased it will be delivered and we have purchased the courier services (Invoice# - 19AACCC7513P1Z8).

However, we have not yet received the passport/s neither there is an update re the same. Please consider this on priority and advise asap.

Karan Sharma
MANDEEPSC

May 23, 2019

NON REFUND OF DOUBLE FEE COLLECTED, EVEN AFTER WRITTEN ASSURANCE.

I have been chasing this refund now for quite sometime. I am unable to understand why this should take so long. This is very strange behaviour and not expected from a global organisation like VFS.
Please note that this is the last remainder I shall be sending.
I want my money refunded within the next 07 days.
Mandeep

On Wednesday, 27 February 2019, 12:31:38 PM IST, Feedback on UK Visa in South India <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear Applicant,

Please be informed that the refund is initiated from our end and it will be credited at the earliest.

VFS UK Feedback Team

UK South India

----------

VFS GLOBAL

EST.2001 | Partnering Governments. Providing Solutions.

Fagun Towers, 2nd Floor No 74 Ethiraj Salai Egmore,Chennai – 600008.
pavitk

May 15, 2019

charging twice

At New Delhi VFS Uk the office charged me twice for my daughters visa. I have been emailing them since March 2019 and till now i have not received any confirmation. I have emailed them the scanned receipts as well, however they are not bothered to refund me my premium service amount. Also they have no telephone number where i can call and explain the mistake on their side.

If anyone in VFS is reading this please email me at the below address.

Harry Thapar

Mar 28, 2019

Lost my Folder in VFS

I had visited VFS , Shivaji metro st,New Delhi office yesterday to apply for visa.In the premises I lost my Maroon coloured leather folder containing Original documents like Pan card, Aadhar Card, Voter ID etc.
CISF footage shows my folder in my hand but VFS staff could not locate it. I was not shown CCTV footage of VFS but was informed that in the recording i shows no folder.
I am surprised that within the premises of VFS if a 10 x 4 inch Folder can be untraceable than it reflects poorly on security measures and the efforts as well.
I would appreciate if it is found and returned to me ASAP.

Harbinder Singh Thapar
Noida - resident
+8766255738
sandhya49

Mar 13, 2019

STAFF & SERVICIES

VFS canada - Bangalore centre

Had an horrendous experience at VFS Canada,Bengaluru centre with the services and staff today (13th March 2019) .The service was really bad. It was grossly disorganized with no specific use of services. All the applicants were called haphazardly without any logical order . There were no separate tokens or lines for different services like biometric or passport submission or application submission. When it was clearly specified the average waiting time was 30 mins, it took more than 2 hours each time on both of the days I visited the centre for biometric and passport submission. What is the wait time SLA? I have used VFS services couple of times in the past years - for schengen , UK,USA in bangalore and chennai. Never have I had such a bad experience like this before.
On the top of all of these, the staff at the VFS canada centre were extremely rude. They call out numbers as they like without any organization , the monitor for the numbers are switched off. One particular lady with the VFS ID Card but without the the VFS uniform , in her 40s was quite bossy and rude. She was calling out numbers like 145-152 without a gap and my number was 150 and when I was just gathering my things to go to the counter, (IT WAS A DELAY OF 30 sec) and to mention, I had patiently waited 2 HR 15 mins for my call, She shouted at me in front of everyone in a hall of 100 people asking that "If she should come to my seat to get my application done?" for a delay of 30 sec?(Not exaggerating at all) Everyone was taken aback.What kind of behavior is this? Who gives the employees the rights to scold someone? I faced public humiliation.They expect us to wait for >2 hours but don't even give us time to react? Do the employees think that applicants are at their grace because we need to get our visas done and they can talk however they want? This is not the type of customer experience anyone would want to go for a visa application
Sourav Adhikary

Jan 16, 2019

Mis guide of VFS Global, Kolkata

I applied for visa for republic of south korea for 5 applicants on 15/01/2019 in VFS Global, Kolkata Office. In the application form I have mentioned "Intended date of entry" as per point 7.3 to be 15/05/2019.

But unfortunately Miss. Rima Kumari of kolkata VFS office called me on 16/01/2019 and told that visa will be applicable from the date it is issued, further she added that my visa will be processed within coming 5 days & would be valid for 90 days from then.

Why this was not informed to me by the executive even when date of entry was clearly mentioned to be 15th may 2019. She checked the form thoroughly before finalizing the same.
Over telephone she also apologised for the fault at her end for not guiding us with the time & validity etc.
As of now it is not possible for us to travel in coming 90 days, but we planned to travel during 15th may 2019 which is already mentioned in all the 5 application forms.
I request VFS to please issue the visa as per my intended date (already clearly mentioned in application form) of entry or refund back the full money, 21000 INR to me.
Below are the visa Application reference nos.

KOLA/150119/0001/K0041
KOLA/150119/0001/K0042
KOLA/150119/0001/K0043
KOLA/150119/0001/K0044
KOLA/150119/0001/K0045

(5 applicants are myself, my wife, my son, my father & my mother)
Ramjeet_Dixit

Jan 11, 2019

VFS Global India

My wife have applied for ICT Tier 2 dependent visa for herself and 2 twins with application number as
GWF050618513 (SAMAGRA DIXIT) , GWF050617987 (ADVIKA DIXIT) and GWF050617289 (SANDHYA DIXIT- my wife) under PREMIUM service.
We have provided all the documents that day and processed under Premium category.
My wife have received a call from VFS helpline to send the documents again as i have nor received any email from UKVI ,this all VFS New Delhi have issues with their scanner on that day of bio-metric and they were not be able to process or scan document for my daughter and son as scanner was not working and suggested to leave the documents so that they can scan and send them later.
I want to raise this as concern as this is not lapse from my end as it was said by VFS that these document will be scanned and sent to the UK decision making authority once scanner is up and running , seems that never happened and VFS global New Delhi missed sending the scanned documents.
Now after almost 30 days , where i called 5 times to Global helpline number and received this case number (############) , on 6th i was been suggested and requested for escalation as prior to that it was updated to me that i cannot escalate before 15 working days under premium even.
Now when i called today 10 Jan 2019, status is still showing awaiting decision. I am not sure why this is getting too much delayed as i have paid for PREMIUM and decision should not take maximum of 15 days. Leave aside 3-4 days.

Ramjeet
Subash Chandran. R

Oct 16, 2018

Recruitment Sacm

Dear VFS Global Dept,
The following mail for your kind attention, I received these mails after some conversation between them. I got offer letter from DRAGADOS CONSTRUCTION company Canada. They asked me to send my documents and signed offer letter to VFS GLOBAL mail which is given below. Kindly let me know is this whether true or not.
Subash Chandran. R

Dear Subash,

This is to confirm that your registration by our Immigration Home Office here in Canada has been successful and your employment status is now officially confirmed with us at Dragados Construction . We therefore officially employ you. We expect your best and optimum input into our work force to increase productivity and advancement. You will be engaged in a 45 days orientation program after you have resumed work to get you acquainted with company protocol and build up a friendly and social atmosphere with your colleagues.

You are expected to send the signed offer/agreement letter to the VFS office with their detail contact below.

VFS Global Canada Visa Application Centre

3rd Floor, Urmi Axis Building

Behind Famous Studio,

Mahalaxmi (west),

Mumbai - 400011

Official Email: [email protected]

Name:Mr. Robinson Shawn.

Tel: +917397652289

The Home Office has assigned a Correspondent Immigration Attorney at the VFS office to be in charge of your travelling documents processing. The major steps are your visa registration; we will be booking your flight ticket immediately we receive confirmation of your successful visa registration.

You are to contact the Correspondent Immigration Attorney with the following documents, so he can use them to confirm your identity and registration on their database and issue your approval so you can commence the document processing.

LIST OF REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR VISA PROCESSING

1. ID PROOF (Government Issue)

2. EMPLOYMENT & AGREEMENT LETTER YOU RECEIVED FROM US

3. A RECENT PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH

4. COPY OF INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT DATA PAGE

5. MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE IF MARRIED

VFS process our expatriates’ valid travelling document from India, because we have sent all documents required with your four years’ contract letter to India for visa processing.

The Attorney was appointed by the management of our company management and approved by the Immigration Home Office to process our selected candidate's visa in {ASIA ZONE} in order to avoid refusal or denial of visa/work permits at the Canadian Embassy. We urge you to comply and co-operate with them so as to enable you get your visa/ residence permit.

As it is expressly stated in our Memorandum of Contract which you signed, we will need you to keep the record of the expenses for the visa processing so we can easily pay you back along with your first month salary without delay.

Contact VFS immediately to start your visa processing because you have to resume office on the time given in your employment letter.

Intimate us with the progress between you and the VFS Immigration Attorney in charge of your visa, in case of advice where necessary for official documentation.

Hope to see you soonest.

Congratulations!!!

Fax: +1315-949-6386

( HUMAN RESOURCE)

DRAGADOS CONSTRUCTIONS CANADA.

Dear Subash,
With reference to our conversation with your company dragados constructions, due to officer rotating schedule in our office, your visa registration has been handed over to “SHAMPA KARMAKAR” as the authorized correspondent immigration officer who will handle your file . You are requested to pay sum of CAD$558.19 which is equivalent to Rs. 31,730 in indian rupees for option B visa application approval, he will be in charge of your visa processing with the Canadian high Consulate till completion of all the process. After payment confirmation, our official payment receipt will be issued to you.
We urge you to comply to all instructions to details,

STATE BANK OF INDIA
ACCOUNT NAME: SHAMPA KARMAKAR
ACCOUNT NO : 37844470111
BRANCHE : GANGANAGAR
IFSC CODE: SBIN0016645
PAN NO : CKFPM0784C

We request you to send payment confirmation slip to our email Id after payment for our official record.

Robinson Shawn
Immigration Attorney And Advocate
Diplomatic Section
VFS GLOBAL Canadian Visa Application Centre.
meet2nitesh

Jun 19, 2018

Visa Application status

My application number as follows - GEMM/############

I am trying to get status of the application via Website and from phone call.

there was no response from VFS. I am trying call from last 2 hours but lines are busy.

This is very pathetic service, I had paid money for value added services for SMS update.

I have not receive any information on same.

Nitesh
PraneetaRao

Jun 7, 2018

Complaint against Pooja Sharma Delhi VFS

I have interacted with VFS a few times in the past. However, this time when I was applying for a visit visa for Czech Republic I had interacted with an agent who was being very difficult. My understanding of VFS is that, it is a interface between the embassy and people to help both sides smoothen out the visa process.
However, in case of this particular agent, forget her being helpful or empathetic, she was in many ways being obstructive. All my papers were in place, i just needed a couple of xeroxes, so she asked to take a new ticket and stand in queue. I had to wait for 3-4 hours more to get my number. But i did see she was quite relaxed with other people in similar situation. One lady before me had to re-book her flight tickets, but she was allowed to come back in the same queue. But in my case, she made me wait inspite of a number of requests saying I have a 1.5 year old child whom i had to attend to. Also her questions were such that somewhere I felt she just wanted to trouble me.
Agent Name: Pooja Sharma
Date: 21/05/2018
Morning shift at on Czech Replic desk - Delhi branch (Shivaji Stadium)

Later another agent came and I have a very nice and easy dealing with her.

Praneeta
PraneetaRao

Jun 7, 2018

Poor Service by 1 particular agent

Agent Name: Pooja Sharma
Date: 21/05/2018
Morning shift at on Czech Replic desk - Delhi branch (Shivaji Stadium)

Later another agent came and I have a very nice and easy dealing with her.

Praneeta
Andreea Uyarer

Feb 8, 2018

show of zeal from VSH global Czech Rep

I am a romanian national married to a turkish national, both having work contracts in India. We planned to visit Prague so my husband decided to apply for the tourist visa from the Czech Republic Embassy in India. Although he (as a EU citizen's spouse having the right to apply for EU family member visa which should be free of charge and processed with priority) decided to avoid all potential skepticism regarding his demand for visa and prepared all papers for touristic visa, including flight tickets, hotel booking, pay slips and bank statements.
Unfortunetly the VSH global representatives in Mumbai refused to accept his application saying that only indians can apply. And implying that my husband should go back to Turkey and ask for visa there. As my husband already obtained previously visa from this same embassy, he insisted and requested them to contact the embassy in Delhi. VSH global people became very rude and deliberatly tried to humiliate my husband. After 4 hours they finally contacted the embassy, Consul saying to them to accept the application.
Apparently it was a disgusting show of zeal from the VSH employees and this type of behaviour should not be tolerated as it affects not only the tourism but also the image of all embassies associating with them.
Snehal Vetal

May 18, 2017

Holding our passport inspite of decision made from UK Embassy

Our Application Number is:GWF043567622

My Mom has to fly on the 22nd May, we applied for UK visa on April 10. I called the UK Embassy twice on their International Inquiry Number and both the times they told me that A decision has been made on your application. I made these calls once on Friday (12th May) and one on Monday (15th May).

Thinking that the local VFS office might contact us in a day or two, they asked us to wait and we would get a notification and email from them in a day or two. We did not get any. Having visited the local VFS office they don't even bother to listen to your problem and only thing they say is 'You have not received a notification we can't do anything'. On the other hand, Embassy in UK mentions that we have sent them a decision a week or so back and they dint action on it. I called them today and mentioned about the behavior and they said they would escalate the case.

However escalation might take time, now what is the guarantee we would get visa on time before Monday. It was not our problem, it the VFS center who did not bother to notify and send the documents. They mostly want more money so people opt for priority service and mention their timeline and give them money. UK Embassy on their side has done the decision so fast. Sad to say but the services offered in India are so slow and mainly concentrate for taking Money from people. It feels so bad that we have to inform the UK Embassy people that Yes we did speak to the VFS center authorities but they don't bother to listen to us and entirely rely on the notification without checking if something went wrong.

If VFS does this, how can we trust them. We have to have a different direct Visa application procedure without VFS - especially in India. We have had better experience in other countries but the experience in India was always BAD.

Our passport is lying there since a week or two and we have a flight to catch and t hey say we can't help. Common its your mistake and we loose our money/ our tickets. Your have to be in loss if you do not care for your customer's loss.

Snehal Malhotra

Wrong e challan - Wrong E Challan
    To RTO Pune We have received e-challan...
    Housing Society Registrar -Thane - Penalty levied by society
    Dear Sir, Society has charged me an penalty of...
    Indiabulls pharmaceuticals - Salary account activate
    Plz mera salary account activate Kra de kit to mil gye...
    PGT adv13/2019 - PGT
    For appllying PGT Adv13/19 I am eligible but a message...
    Delhi Traffic Police - Traffic Violation
    To, Date : 18 –Sep-2019 Deputy Commissioner of...
    Shoes zeeper shop - Delevry is not heare
    Sir buy shoes on your shopping site which I have not...
    Happy Easy Go - Feedback
    Hi. I just to brief my experience with Happyeasygo.com....
    Municipal Corporation panchkula - Stray cattle
    Do something .. regarding start cattles on roads and...
    SUBHANI.S - forgot my details related to employment registration
    RESPECTED SIR I AM SUBHANI.S I FORGOT MY EMPLOYMENT...