VI customer care

Consumer complaints and reviews about VI customer care

negibalam

Jan 14, 2022

VI gallery located @Ambika Nagar,Nr Dombivali Stiation Dombivali (W) Maharastra Thane

Hello VI customer care

I Balam Singh Negi My No since 10 Year in your Vodafone Telecom company. I re-visited @ VI gallery Outlets This the worst experience i even had with Vodafone. I have visited Your VI gallery located @ this Ghanshyam Apartment,Ambika Nagar,Nr Dombivali Stiation Dombivali (W) Maharastra Thane Pin code 421201 .
visited VI Outlets gallery on dt 05th Jan 2022 Timeing 12:14PM, i was went at VI gallery Outlets Regarding How many My Active SIM Numbers in your VI Telecom company.

This is writing with very sad feeling. history of the sadness is very long.and i request to you all do not put your mobile no.... any this site hackers are hacking your mobile Number they are searching customer Mobile no . doing are calling to customer and hacking them mobile and they remove from customer bank account money .So kindly take care don't Share ur Mobile no in website .

First of all I want to let you know about your staff available in that Outlets Gallery whose The executive Name was Pooja,
I ask her Regarding How many My Name Active SIM Numbers in your VI Telecom company for I want to know about .
and I have also carried all the documents like Aadhar card and PAN card etc. my original aadhar card shows there her also. but she was directly refusing for given any details for My Name which is SIM Number's in Active.of VodafoneTelecom company.
That is not the way to guide the customers and also they have no idea about how to dealing with the customers. If your staff giving these types of services and they talk in these ways the I want to quit from your Vodafone service by end.and port with my all Mobile Number to JIO company .
I raised my complaint to VI customer care on date 05 Jan to 07 Jan 2022 bust still dt now no any resolution issue also not satisfied answer. from there and there are not give me any complaint No Ticket no .. and all customer to
my opinion/request to all do not take VI connection also pls port from your connection to other service. VI is very bad service .
This is writing with very sad feeling. history of the sadness is very long.and i request to you all do not put your mobile no.... any this site hackers are hacking your mobile Number they are searching customer Mobile no . doing are calling to customer and hacking them mobile and they remove from customer bank account money .So kindly take care don't Share yours Mobile no in website .Please Take care about .

These are serious things which should be really look upon by the higher authority. I been 10 year old customer never had such pathetic response from Vodafone.Please, look into this seriously.

Fed-up with vodafone Outlets gallery Dombivali (W) Nr stiation response and their job.
It seems that the companies will take preventive actions and be serious only when they got criticized and trolled over social media.
I will file this matter in Consumer Court. I am waiting for your reply.

Yours sincerely Balam Negi ,