VI Telecom company

Consumer complaints and reviews about VI Telecom company

negibalam

Jan 14, 2022

VI gallery Outlets Dombivali (W) nr StationThis the worst experience

This is writing with very sad feeling. history of the sadness is very long.
I Balam Singh Negi My No 9004833096 since 10 Year in your Vodafone Telecom company. I re-visited @ VI gallery Outlets This the worst experience i even had with Vodafone. I have visited Your VI gallery located @ this Ghanshyam Apartment,Ambika Nagar,Nr Dombivali Stiation Dombivali (W) Maharastra Thane Pin code 421201 .
visited VI Outlets gallery on dt 05th Jan 2022 Timeing 12:14PM, i was went at VI gallery Outlets Regarding How many My Acitive SIM Numbers in your VI Telecom company.

First of all I want to let you know about your staff available in that Outlets Gallery whose The executive Name was Pooja,
I ask her Regarding How many My Name Acitive SIM Numbers in your VI Telecom company for I want to know about .
and I have also carried all the documents like Aadhar card and PAN card etc. my original aadhar card shows there her also. but she was directly refusing for given any details for My Name which is SIM Number's in Active.of VodafoneTelecom company.
That is not the way to guide the customers and also they have no idea about how to dealing with the customers. If your staff giving these types of services and they talk in these ways the I want to quit from your Vodafone service by end.and port with my all Mobile Number to JIO company .

These are serious things which should be really look upon by the higher authority. I been 10 year old customer never had such pathetic response from Vodafone.Please, look into this seriously.

Fed-up with Vodafone Outlets gallery Dombivali (W) Nr station response and their job.
It seems that the companies will take preventive actions and be serious only when they got criticized and trolled over social media.
I will file this matter in Consumer Court. I am waiting for your reply.

Yours sincerely Balam Negi Mobile NO 9004833096,