VIBES HEALTHCARE LTD

Consumer complaints and reviews about VIBES HEALTHCARE LTD

Pavitra Ramanujam

Jul 27, 2015

Cheating

i walked into vibes TTK road for enquiring about half leg and half arm laser program. On Thursday July 23 2015 at about 6 pm.

I was told to opt for full arm and half leg package for July 25 2015 Saturday appointment. I was not told about refund policy and I was rushed into making credit card payment for TS 26200 the same day,

Subsequently due to problem in machine, the appointment was postponed.

In the meantime my dermatologist recommended me to cut off upper arm laser since I was developing minute blisters and also she was surprised because I had very thin fine hair there and she did not think it effective.

So on morning of July 25, I contacted the center manager binditha and requested to rework the package, I requested for cut off of upper arm laser alone.

She then said I have to opt for more session or some. Other service. I have informed her that I cannot be forced into opting for a service just because the amount has to me met.

I lost faith in their credentials and have demanded a full refund and inability to go through any of the services I paid for.

They do not respect people and their health, They are only interested in making money through fraudulent means.

How can they take money from me and not refund me when services signed up for have not been taken for reasons aforementioned?
Pavitra Ramanujam

Jul 27, 2015

Cheating

i have talked to personnel in the center these past two days. I sent a few mails to you also.

There is no fruitful reply so far.

I am being charged for services that I have not availed of and do not intend to avail. I have lost confidence in the veracity of your claims. I was rushed into making a payment for services and after consultation with my doc I found that some of it was not advisable for me.

On being requested to modify I was met with unreasonable approach : coaxing me to avail of some other service which I need not necessarily have at this time.

So, I have lost faith completely. I do not intend to avail of the services and I request refund of entire amount. This is INR 26200.

On the same grounds, I request you to return the entire money since no service has been availed so far and will not be availed in the future.

I was rushed into making payment for sessions, one of which was to have taken place on Saturday but could not due to malfunctioning of a machine. As a service center, you should not make a customer pay far in advance for services. I clearly mentioned that I travel frequently and therefore many days in a month would not be possible.

When that was the position, why should I have been coaxed into paying for a session that I do not know when will materialize? Absence of proper dermatology advise before the payment also made me jittery and nervous. That made me consult my own doc.

In the light of the above I request you to immediately refund my money,. I am copying this mail to my lawyer too.

Failure to respond to my request entitles me to approach the court , consumer court and or social media as I may think appropriate.