Videocon D2H

PrabodhB

Jun 25, 2015

Fraud by dealer of Videocon and NO RESPONSE from Videocon to solve the issue

Dear Sir / Madam,

This is to complaint about a fraud conducted by a dealer of Videocon and about NO RESPONSE from Videocon to solve the issue in last 10 days.

I am a subscriber of videocon D2H with customer ID No. 106315780 since November 2013.

The matter: On 5th of November 2014, I recharged my account for a period of 1 year (+1 month bonus) by paying Rs. 6600 via the Bill No. 8033 through the dealer BHARAT BUSINESS CHANNEL LIMITED. Please find the copy of receipt attached. The due date of the next payment mentioned in the receipt is 6th of December 2015. However the dealer did not make the full payment to Videocon and recharged the account only for 3 months. After three months, when the d2h stopped working, a complaint was made to videocon. Some senior officials from customer care visited our house and collected the copy of the receipt and assured that now the subscription will work till 6th of December 2015. However some 10 days back the subscription was deactivated by Videocon saying that account has no money. In last 10 days several complaints were made to customer care. It was contacted at least 10 times and every time an assurance was given by Videocon saying that very soon a person will visit to resolve the matter... BUT NO BODY FROM VIDEOCON HAS VISITED TILL NOW.

I request you to kindly and urgently resolve the matter.

Dr. J S Balyan

Fraud by dealer of Videocon and NO RESPONSE from Videocon to solve the issue

Prem Rawat

Jun 3, 2014

Set Top Box/Channel Not Coming

Customer ID:61477790, Complaint No.228333660 at 5.30AM on 31st May 2014 till date not resolved. As per discussion with Videocon D2h Customer Executives such as Saumya Singh at 12.30PM on 31st May 14, Sarjan Singh at 6.00 PM on 31st May 14, Poonam at 12.12PM on 01st Jun 14, Daljeet Singh at 10.42 AM on 02nd Jun 14 and Kanchan at 9.07AM on 03rd Jun 14 but till 3.30PM on 03rd Jun 14 no any action from Videocon D2h Company.
gurmeet2138

May 11, 2014

Customer ID 23810493-(Irresponsible Behavior towards Service)

Dear Concern

This is to inform you that 4 days ago a storm hit in Delhi in which our d2h connection is lost as we all know that due to bad weather the connection lost but after 2-3 hrs still the connection not available i logged the complaint in your customer care about the same Complaint no 224487925.

Firstly, one engineer is came at 6:30 in the evening (9-5-14) & he checked the antenna & done all the technical things but nothing happen & he said some other guy will come tomorrow to see the fault in the next day morning but the engineer visited our house on 10-5-2014 in evening 6:00 pm & same story happen & he also don't understand the same & he blamed the weather for connection unavailable.

This person is saying before going that he will visit tomorrow (11-5-14) before 12 PM but till time no one visited the same to check or having curtsey to say i will be late or something else but he said he is on leave today.

My son (3 years old) is crying & just want to see the cartoon for which i paid my money to your company every month. I was a old customer of your company since Oct 2010 if you are not satisfying your old clients then sorry to say how can you claim to be number 1 or best in the services.

Secondly, I want the money to be refunded or adjust the same in my next premium as my 3 days money are lost due to your fake commitment or bad services.

Lastly, I want to ask one thing if we fail to pay the premium by one day you charge 10-20 rs extra what about you in this scenario i can also charge the same or you have some other technical or politically correct answer & i am early waiting for your answer.

Kindly look into the matter & immediate intervention required from your side as i my child cry one
With Best Regards,
Gurmeet Singh
Call @ 9958258188

Apr 3, 2013

Not Working Signal Not Avlable

Respected Authority,
I Am Prabjot Singh . I am a subscriber of Videocon D2H & my customer id is 29756855 (S.ATMA.SINGH). I am facing 'signal not available' problem since 2nd March 2013. I had faced similar problem on Last Year & I was charged for the service. I had 4 customer care numbers (18008810111, 9911099999, 9082099999 & 0120-3989677) but none of them was working & I didn't even receive any notification about the change of customer care phone numbers. I finally got the new customer care number from the Videocon D2H website. It has been just 2 months since the last service call which was for the same problem & now they want me to charge again for their fault. I pay money to them so that I can enjoy uninterrupted service but they are neither giving me the good service & also charging me for the service calls. If signal is not available then what can a customer do? It is Videocon's responsibility to provide us good signal quality because that is what we pay them for. Since I am not able to use the service right now, I will also lose the number of days from my subscription till the problem is fixed. I am mentally & financially frustrated due Videocon's negligence to their customers. Pls Read This Matter I Facing this problm Videocon Not Provid Good Signal & Facilety . then say you pay 125rs my FOS.If my problem is not resolved soon then I have no option but to move to the consumer court.

Prabjot Singh,

Nov 16, 2012

Dear Gulshan,

We understand that our representatives have got in touch with you and have resolved your issue post base package change and necessary credit in your account.
We have also taken a note on your satisfaction with our services.
Please feel free to contact us in future.

Videocon d2h Team

Nov 12, 2012

Dear Gulshan,

We have forwarded your issue to our concerned department and will get it resolved at the earliest.

Videocon d2h Team

Apr 10, 2012

transaction success but no reacharge

We totally understand your issue.
We would love to help you out of this situation.
Please share with us your Customer ID, so that we can assist you further.

Videocon d2h

Apr 9, 2012

no reacharge but transaction success

We totally understand your issue.
We would love to help you out of this situation.
Please share with us your Customer ID, so that we can assist you further.

Videocon d2h

Nov 11, 2012

Dear team

with this i would lie to update you that i purchased a Videocon D2H set top box on 20th Oct.12

at the time of purchase they assure me that i would get a one month free package but after 10 days i received a message from videocon that kindly recharge your acoount then i called up to videocon customer care and update the same thing to them so they replied that your account has been debited because at the time of installation extra wire will be provided to you around 21 mtrs but this is not true then they logged a complaint regarding the same thing and assure me that your complaint will be resolved within 48 hrs and they disconnect the call i was waiting for the call but nothing happened then i again spoke with them this time they replied that by mistake was forwarded to some different department that's why your resolution still pending again they gave me 48 hrs time again the same thing happened nobody called me up regarding my complaint then again after 48 hrs i speak with Mr. Amit he is working as a floor supervisor in Videocon Customer service he assured me that your complaint will be resolved in next 48 hrs but till the date nothing happen they stopped my services so i recharge my account with the amount of Rs.200 on 11th Nov.12 but when i checked my account it reflecting that you have to recharge on 25th Nov.12 so i was shocked and called to customer care this time they replied that before making a rechare you have to change your plan that why it's reflecting so i replied politely that at the time of purchasing nobody told me about these thing even your technician didn't tell me about this so i requested that kindly change my plan in 200 rs monthly so he kept my call on hold around 5mins and replied that we are not able to do the same from here so i said kindly logged a complaint regarding the same thing so he refused to do the same dear team kindly take some serious action on the same i was brutally harrased by videocon kindly look into this matter on priority my contact details are mentioned below

Name - gulshan
videocon cust id -79043915

mobile no-8130895118

Gulshan
Pranjal

Nov 7, 2012

Worst services

Fter digitalization i bought videocon d2h services, on time of installation thier reciver box was not working so they swaped it again aftr few hours there was a problem in box dey i complained and they changed it by givin a old repaired box in 2 days i have to use a box that is repaied and used and i paid for a new box here after the change of box technician said in two hours ull recive the signals and can watch tv still there is no signals recived n im not able to watch i complaied about thid on 2 november 2012 n its 7 november still my problem is not resolved nor there is any technician to change it n thier help center sayd hll come with 24 hours end tym i have called but still there is no solition provided by them
In 8 days after installation my box was working for around few hours dats it two times it has been changed and still there is no solution provided.. Complaint no is 138674754 registered on 2 novenber 2012.

Apr 6, 2012

no reacharge but transaction success

I reacharge my videocon d2h with Rs 175 from reachargeitnow.com
My order ID is R19594106412
Transacton ID is 55018400
but no reacharge and transaction is successfull
i want return my money. Please resolve my problem as soon as possible.
thanks

Apr 6, 2012

transaction success but no reacharge

Today i reacharge my videocon d2h with Rs 175
My Order ID is R19594106412
Transaction ID is 55018400
but no reacharge and transaction success. I want to return my amount please solve my problem as soon as possible