Videocon D2H

Consumer complaints and reviews about Videocon D2H

May 7, 2019

Dear Customer (saukumgup),

We would like to inform you that the DRC pack “Platinum Combo” has already been activated. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks & regards

Dear Customer (saukumgup),

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have forwarded your concern to our team and will get back to you with an update soon.

Raghurocks

videocon d2h is fraud

I am going to file police complaint against videocon d2h, they are fooling their customers. I seleted some channels on the basis of TRAI rules, but I am not able to see that update. Also no customer care number is reachable to complaint. I don'y have any way to complain about my problem. This is just cheating.

Dear Anshul,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or customer id at [email protected] so that our team can look into your concern.

saukumgup

Apr 15, 2019

Poor Service

I recharged today for 531 for platinum combo pack and still my TV is running on Diamond Sports Pack. Today I was supposed to recharge so before recharge i selected platinum pack unfortunately post recharge it is still showing the same. I have marked several emails last month to Nodal as well as customer care and to my surprise i didn't get even a single call back from Videocon team. They are least bothered so I would request everyone not to go for Videocon D2H and do go for other service provider. My customer ID is 80646191.

Apr 11, 2019

Cheeting.

Dear Pankaj,

Pankajtiwari8211

Apr 8, 2019

Cheeting

My registered mobile nom.8920071907

I have face channels problems .
Anshulsharma16

Mar 24, 2019

Pathetic Service

I must say that it's my second chance to get frustrated over pathetic and such a low level service by your team. In order to get my channels active if I have to go through such process I would never taken your service. At 12 o'clock I had updated channels on your site and until now they are not active. I am not sure how many times I called at your customer care either number doesn't connect if connects then again advised to check after half an hour then 2 hours and so on. When I ask to transfer call someone senior from management then my call is put on hold then it gets disconnected after few seconds then again starts the whole process. What I am quite irritated that I was told that now your channel is active and when I check its the same.

I have the recordings and now will take this complaint to next level. Now I am done and will do everything to get this organisation exposed and punished.

Anshul Sharma
Anshulsharma16

Mar 16, 2019

No assistance in getting my channels up and running

Honestly I didn't expect this kind of unprofessional behaviour from d2h customer care center. As per new TRAI rule I selected channels of my choice and wanted them to be up and running only on one set as I have two sets. Everytime I call first it remains on queue for long nevertheless when I share my concern my call is transferred to another executive. Either the another person again put me on hold or during the first time hold itself they disconnect the call. I took the other path of raising complaint on their site itself but to my utter shock you can't do anything over there as well. Reason is that before you submit complaint you are supposed to fill captcha which are usually either alphabets or alphanumeric but on their site those are scattered dots now I am helpless neither customer care nor other way on their is addressing my concern. If it's not heard then I will keep raising on all platforms.

Atul Garg

Mar 11, 2019

not attending complaint

I have sent following complaint at [email protected] on 13th Feb & 25th Feb but till date not received any satisfactory reply.
There customer care no. is also not working.

With reference to my customer ID 170241992, I have some complaints as below about your poor service.
1. I have selected my own pack on 27.01.2019 as per TRAI guidelines but till today my selected pack is not activated.
2. I have recharged my a/c on 01.02.2019 for 6months+15days but it was recharged for only 5 months.
3. From 10.02.2019, many channels were blocked on my second TV set without any information.

I need explanation on all my above complaints urgently otherwise I have to complaint to TRAI and also switch to any other service provider.

Purushottam S Garg.

Feb 10, 2019

Customer Service

My Name Is Rakesh Kumar Prasad Customer ID - 135642979
My D2h Is Not Useful For 06-02-2019.
Customer Service Is Waste And Website Useless.
riitdeepak

Feb 10, 2019

not able to watch channels with having balance

I am not able to login to my Account mu customer ID is 84024541. Its almost two week i have been trying to login with RTN and email ID but it doesnt allow me to login how to i select channel if i am not able to login, also i am not able to contact the customer care as the lines are always busy. Really disappointed with the service even after having a lot balance i am not able to watch channels of my choice.

Request you to solve the issue at the earliest or else we have to look for other options.
dsinghdinesh

Feb 7, 2019

service issue

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am submitting my complaint regarding videocon d2h services. as as per TRAI rules we can select only channels but Videocon d2h providing me his own pack with rs. 600 or above, I have tried to call back in videocon customer service but they denied to choose my own channels, I would request you to please solve my problem.
saifuli123

Feb 3, 2019

I choose the channels for new plan but they have no record

I have chosen the new plan and the website confirmed my choice after 1 Feb, I contacted the customer care and they said that no channel was chosen and I need to choose again before 6 Feb. Now when I try to choose channel they have locked the 100 channels and not letting me delete the channels other than doordarshan channels. When I called customer care they said that it is as per TRAI while I checked the details online and in TRAI guidelines nowhere it is mentioned that you cannot make changes to 100 channels and they are frozen. D2h is cheating the customers like us. When I asked the customer care executive to take my complaint he refused and said it is as per TRAI and they can't do anything now. My customer id is 138531569
dharmendra6393

Jun 2, 2018

poor customer service

My customer ID is 146045912.
the customer complain no of Videocon d2h is 09115691156. on this no. your customer ID will be asked, and even typing several times it will not get connected, and even asking for the same again and again.
here in videocon, whenever heavy wind will blow, your connection will be offline and to resume the same, they will offer you for a technician visit, which will be payable by customer only and every time (even their is no fault from customer end, and wire TV, dish is connected properly and entact).

I have objected this many a times, but all vain.

Kindly look into it or refund my recharge amount so that i can switch to any other service provider
Jagadish Mehta

Apr 18, 2018

Not properly working

Sir maine kuch din phle remote change karwaya tha but remote to theek hua but company ka engineer ne terrace par jaakar poora anteena ko hila ka uske signal power ko bahut loose kar diya joki main bola v nhi usko ye karne k liye.. Or aaj mujhe is company ka representative bolta hai aapko again n again payment submit karni hogi tabhi aapki problems solve out hogi. Aapse ye question h Jo problem aise kabhi nhi hui or us engineer k through hui to uski payment mai kyu pay karu... My no
Thnkxx
pushkarverma.1

Sep 16, 2016

box problem

Dear D2h Viodeocon,
Customer Care,

Before few minutes i have talked with customer care (Miss Dauli) she asked me the technician will go to your home and resolved the problem at free of cost, because we have already paid 200 Rs yesterday.

But i have receive the call from this no. 011-65980062. may be the caller name is Vikrant. he told me you have to pay 200 Rs. again for box changing. we are very disappointed with your services guy's. this is very unfair.

Please resolve the problem, we are very frustrated with your services.

Regard's,
Pushkar Verma
D2h Id. 113147080
pushkarverma.1

Sep 16, 2016

box problem

Dear D2h Viodeocon,
Customer Care,

We have purchase videocon D2h box before 2 years, in 2 years there are many problem we are facing,we have paid Rs.200 on every complaint your engineer visit, but problem has not resolved, now your engineer Mr. Shankar asking for change the box and the box changing charge is Rs. 200 and Rs. 200 we have already paid yesterday to Mr. Shankar. What is this, we have already change the box before 10-11 months. every in 6-7 months box is starting the problem, why we paid again and again even though the box is company's property.

Please resolve the problem, we are very frustrated with your services.

Regard's,
Pushkar Verma
D2h Id. 113147080
Akash Choudhary

Sep 9, 2014

Remote not working

Sir/Madam
My customer Id Videcon D2H is 11235947 its remote not working properly last 3 months. My set top box under warranty i want new remote i requested please send your executive with new remote and check my set top box as soon as possible .

My Add:- B-194/A-1, New Number-752, New Ashok Nagar, Near-Church, Delhi-110096
Akash Choudhary

Remote not working

Dear Kamal,

Please be informed that, the refund has already been posted to your account.
Please feel free to contact us in future.

Videocon d2h Team

Dear Kamal,

We have forwarded your issue to our concerned department and will get it resolved at the earliest.

Videocon d2h Team

Payment refund

My customer id is 80648316 on the name of Kamaljeet Kumar. I have booked this connection on 5th nov 2012 and made online payment. Your engineer visited at my location and found it is not a physible location. After that I tried 3 times and finally able to lodge a complaint for payment refund on 18th nov 2012. Complaint no. 141378915. They said, it'll get resolved on 22nd nov 2012. But after repeated calls, i am getting no positive response.

Customer care providing me a number to contact (022-42000555). No one is attending the call on this number at any time in day/night. They gave me an email ID [email protected], Email gets bounce back on this email ID.

These guys are really very unresponsive. Payment has done online, first they didn't installed d2h, although it was physible and now not refunding the payment.

Can someone please tell me, what to do in this case?

Kamal

IRCTC - refund money
    I had booked a railway e-ticket on 14 June DEHRI ON SONE...
    DAIKIN AIR CONDITIONING INDIA PVT LTD - Poor Service/ breakdown not resolved
    very sad to see that DAIKIN is no longer living to its...
    Videocon D2H - Fruad on engineer visit
    I had called d2h for relocation of my d2h, and I was told...
    Need 3 speed breaker - Bikers ride very fast
    Dear sir, Need a speed breaker at tighra road and...
    Videocon D2H - Engineer visit fruad
    I had called d2h for relocation of my d2h, and I was told...
    Noida Traffic Police - E-challan
    Hi Team, Today i was standing at red light and traffic...
    indian coast guard - Mistake in my application form
    I have done BSC honours in my graduation,but in my...
    Sai - Fraud Message from IDDOPBNK
    Sir, I have received a fraud message from IDDOPBNK. I...
    Garena free fire - Account suspended
    My free fire I'd 430184224 sir I am totally inncoent...