videocon-d2h

in D2h operator

to ap, Customercare

Dear Sirs,
We are at present in Bangalore with south silver pack of D2h-cus.id-134473362
We are unable to choose plan according to our convenience as we could not log in our account.
This has been conveyed to their customer care with mails - no help from them
To-day we have recd., the message that we have been moved "MIGRATED TO UR NEW PLAN AS PER THE TRAI GUIDELINES AT RS.277/MNTH.
This means we have not given any choice to select & then moved according to their will & fancy
Till now we have been paid Rs.245/- only
in addition we have to pay extra amount of 32 in this pack
We both Retired/Senior citizen - with D2h we have been for the past 4 yrs'
Your requested to help in this regard
regards,
B.Muthuraman
Mobile no. 8088788996
d2h Team

Feb 12, 2019

Complaint regarding channel pack selected by me(according to TRAI rule) has not been updated yet..

Dear Customer (sh_we_1),

As per our telephonic conversation, inform you that your package has been migrated

Team d2h
d2h Team

Feb 7, 2019

Dear Customer (sh_we_1),

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have forwarded your concern to our team and will get back to you with an update soon.

Team d2h
kchandu5200

Feb 6, 2019

customer ID - 110451099

I am a customer to D2H more than 5 years. Last few days I am facing the problems with D2H. My location weather condition is normal, but the TV screen show's like its signal not available. I called customer care, our side everything is good, the problem your end.

I activated my region language(Telugu) a few days back

Every month I am paying 514/- (as per my plan + Region Language). suddenly service got stopped(5th Feb), TV Screen show E16-4 - Channel is not part of Subscription. I have balance in my account, the balance is 308/-(as per today).

Regarding this I called customer care 91156 91156, "they refreshed the server, the service should resume in 10 min"(They communicated to me). But service not resumed. I try to call them, they blocked me so unable to connect to D2H customer care and they are not responding to emails as well. The web site also down most of the time.

After long try call connected, He lifts the call and kept in the hold and run away... after some time call got disconnected. unable to connect again
kchandu5200

Feb 6, 2019

1 Review
kchandu5200 on Feb 6, 2019 Mark as Resolved

HI

customer ID - 110451099

I activated my region language(Telugu) a few days back

After long try call connected, He lifts the call and kept in the hold, run away... after some time call got disconnected. unable to connect again

Chandra Sheker
Sh_we_1

Feb 4, 2019

On 2-02-2019 around 9p.m i had sent a request to update my d2h package with the channels selected by me (according to new TRAI rule). But the selected channels have NOT been UPDATED till now and the Previous Package has also been STOPPED. Although i have called their customer care 3-4times till now.Everytime that i have called they have given me a 5 hour time limit and tell me that the updation is on process. But till now my problem has not been resolved.

When i called them the 3rd time and asked them to atleast register my complaint,only then was my complaint registered and the complaint no. was provided. And this time i had a talk with mr. Parag (senior executive as per my knowledge) of the call center, he also assured me that the problem will be resolved within 5hours. But till now nothing has been done.Same happened when i called them the 4rth time this time it was miss aparna(senior executive).

Complaint no. - 686042247
Customer id :- 43639902

Really fed up with this process.. right now i just searching ways to drop a complaint.. lets see what happens. I have also dropped a mail in their provided mail but till now no response has been given other than the autogenerated response.
prajth36

May 31, 2018

Poor Service and Extra amount charged for the service and connection still not active

My Customer ID: 144257800. Recently I was not able to view any of the channels and it came as "The setup box rebooting and it will come back in 30 Sec". Unfortunately, it never came back. I logged a case with Videocon customer care any they send an engineer after 3 days. The engineer visited the site and informed there is a software problem on my setup box (HD) and software needs to be reinstalled and needs to carry to his office. The next day he updated that they are unable to update the software and customer needs to buy new setup box with a cost of 400 rs and 200rs extra for service charge. There was no other option and I have agreed to his condition and I also requested for new RF remote as my old remote some buttons were not working properly. For a new remote he told 300rs. The engineer came to client place on next day with used setup box and already repaired or used remote instead new remote. The engineer was refused to listen to our concern and he charged 900rs (400 setupbox+200rs services charge+300rs remote). When I informed to area center they updated that they cannot do anything and customer want to directly deal with the engineer. I called Videocon customer care and raised my concern. As per them for new setup box, they suppose to charge only 400 rs including service charge (200+200) and for the new RF remote it should be only 250rs. Hense they logged a case for misbehaving and for charging extra amount from the customer also for used remote provided instead of a new one.

Complaint No: 590131636
Complaint No: 590133065
Compalint No:590560340
Complaint No: 590560904
Compalint No: 590563777

There was no update even after complaint raised. Whenever I call customer care they will transfer to the supervisor they will update that they need to another 8 hours and this goes for last two weeks and till now no resolution or update. Also, the provided setup box had the same issue on the same day itself and not working till now and no engineer visited the site till now. Kindly check and let me know I should wait still or should I go for other connection. It was never expected this kind of service from Videocon.

"Poor Service"
Tapoj

May 29, 2018

Poor Signal Channel Not working

Customer ID 96505943

Several time I have paid service charge for the below issue, again we are facing same issue from days.

My parents using the above connection and they are Senior citizens (Over 75 Years Old). Last few days they facing lot of problem with this connection, if you don't close this issue on priority I will PORT to different service provider. They are not able to watch lot of channals which is include in package i.e 201, 203 205 etc

The most pathetic service ever. Not replying to calls. Not replying to mails. Just eating our money without even activating the service. This is not the first time, they always neglect your calls unless it's near the recharge date. That's REALLY DISGUSTING.
Have no clue what should i do about my money that is stuck.

Susama Kumari Padhy
Tapoj

May 29, 2018

Customer ID 96505943

My parents using the above connection and they are Senior citizens (Over 75 Years Old). Last few days they facing lot of problem with this connection, if you don't close this issue on priority I will PORT to different service provider. They are not able to watch lot of channels which are includes in package i.e 201, 203 205 etc

Have no clue what should i do about my money that is stuck.

Susama Kumari Padhy

May 14, 2018

Non-response to any of correspondence with regard to Videocon d2h services

My Id No.75211380. I have sought certain clarification vide my email dt.12.05.2018, but till date no response from your concerned. It appears that you have exhausted your business/customers. In this competitive business, it appears that it is a sure that at one stage a decline position would start due to such irresponsible treatment of valued customers. I hope that situation has arisen to Videocon d2h, who is not caring for its customers. Please ask the authorities concerned to peruse the email and reply to the valued customers, lest it may be possible that the customers would go for other service provider, who will give value to the customers.

Chingisha s Shaik
Advocate
ram pathak55

Dec 1, 2017

univeral remote

I am subscriber from 2009 for your dish services my Customer ID is 51815558
I have requested to nearest service center at Nasik ( Gangapur Road),Maharshtra.
to provide me Universal remote. However he has informed that we could not provide
Universal Remote. Since these remote are not in stock and we do not know when it will
receive. I request you to provide sufficient stock the the center and also for me for the
convenience to operate the TV with dish services operations.
Generally Customer operate the dish service on TV only Then Why are not providing these
remotes.
Please do the needful at the earliest.Please inform me at the earliest the
steps taken.
Ram Pathak
Mobile No., 9423476301
alvin wallace

Nov 28, 2017

regarding the monopoly and not able to see the chaneel, asking for more money to watch

To whom so it may concern,

My name is Alvin Wallace, I had a Videocon d2h connection , my connection details are mention below

Customer name: Alvin Wallace
Customer ID : 121301186
RMN : 8085822791

The issue is that i purchased this D2h service in the year 2015 and till approximately 1 year it went fine then i change it or say upgrade it to HD on pack on Platinum HD cost 680/month. after changing it to the certain issue started first they stopped the channel number 213-215-222 sating this is now the paid channel and to avail this facilities , i have to pay extra apart from my monthly package,

this year again since yesterday they have removed or say stopped the channels No. 411-413-415 and on HD channel No. 927 stating you have to again pay extra and avail this facility.

When i took the subscription they said this is all inclusive , NOW I THING THIS IS A CLEAR EXAMPLE OF MONOPOLY AND DICTATORSHIP OF THE VIDEOCON AND ALSO THEY DOES NOT CARE ANY THING FOR CUSTOMERS, THEY ARE JUST MONEY MAKING, SELFISH COMPANY, WHO JUST WANT TO SCREW THE CUSTOMERS BY ANY WAY AND MAKE MONEY, WHEN I ASKED FOR DISCONNECTION THEY SAID IT WILL TAKE 5-6 BUSINESS DAY AND SEND ME A REQUEST / COMPLIANT NUMBER: 546444379. TOTALLY UNPROFESSIONAL AND NO HUMANITY.
AMBRISH KUMAR PANDEY

Sep 29, 2017

Demo kit is not working from 20 days and not getting proper reply from distributor

I am dealer in Delhi and doing business from long time
My distributor is not supporting me n my demo box id-110497653 is deactivated and not working from last 20 days.I would like them to come n resolve my issues and re connect my connection as early as possible
mahesh Zulup

Jul 15, 2017

Poor Singnal Channel Not working

I complaint first on 3rd July 2017, engineering come of 4th july 2017 and checked the antenna and said camera damaged will cost Rs. 350/- I said changed it I am ready to pay. He told the same is not available at present but product is started. he had given is number and told if again something is happen called me . on the next day the problem is started I called him but he has not picked up my call I then complaint on line no. Again instructed that engineer will visit in 24 hrs. but nobody is come then again I made a complaint and talked with supervisor Name Baldevsing he has asked time for 24hrs. Again I wait for 24hrs. but issued is not resolved hence I called back and again I Talk with Supervisor Mr. Baldevsing and told to send the engineer and solve problem earliest. On 10th July 2017 Engineer come to my home and changed the Camera and product is started. In this time engineer is never told me about the warranty of the camera of other parts. Again on 13th July 2017 the dish is not working and I made a complaint. Again 24hrs wait.but no engineer is come . Again I complaint and talk with senior person to send the engineer and solve the problem otherwise return my subscription which I had paid of year advance and discontinue the connection. He told engineer will visit on 15th July, 2017 before 8.45. but no body has visited. and again I complaint and again they are asking 24hrs then I insist them to transfer my call to higher officer and I talked with that person and told to resolved the problem early to disconnect and return by balance subscription. I am surprised his answer : He told it will take 7 days to disconnect and give my balance . I told him take 7days charge and disconnect today and balance to me today but he told not possible. And he will try to send the engineer early.
Fortunately, within a hour engineer come to home I visit with him of terrace where dish antenna is fixed . Again I surprised from the answer of engineer that the camera is not working it want to changed. I again call customer care and talk with supervisor Mr. Baldevsing about the said incidence . He replied sorry only. I told him to cancel the connection and return the subscription back he say it will take 7days . this is disgusting of service of D2H.

Customer ID - 11036120
Binitech

Dec 25, 2016

Demo box not working n not getting proper reply from distributor

I am dealer in Madurai doing business from long time
My distributor is not supporting me n my demo box id-123240769 deactivated.i would like them to come n resolve any issues
Mohammadh Siddiqe

Dec 20, 2016

Videocon D2H customer care are very worst.

I am Mohammadh Siddiqe from Chennai. My Custom. ID : 34734369. I have registered a complaint on 16/12/2016 (Complaint No. 456484875) that the D2H Antenna's supporting clamps are broken and Antenna is hanging with one clamp. Customer care representative said they will send the engineer in max 5 days. But I didn't get any call and no one visited. I called again on 19/12/2016 morning, Customer care representative said that complaint was cancelled without any notes they have raised a new complaint (Complaint No. 457209750) and said engineer will visit surely in 2 days, But still there is no response.
I again called customer care representative and spoke with them, They again said that the complaint is taken only on 19/12/2016 and engineer will come in 4 or 5 days from that day. But my subscription is being deducted from my account without any service. They gave no answer for this and said it will be getting deducted if I need refunded they asked to call Mr. T Vinoth Kumar (Nodal Officer of Videocon D2H Tamil Nadu) at 044-64598312 located at Chennai Perungudi.
I tried reaching that number first 5 times the number was busy after it connected but it is only keep ringing no one picked the call. I tried more than 25 time but not able speak with that Nidal officer. This is really very worst service provided by Videocon D2H customer care representative. Still I didn't got the engineer visit and service is active from their side subscription is deducted without using the service.
Aiyappa PM

Nov 14, 2016

PATHETIC SERVICE

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I'm one of your customer I'm using your more than a year (148078717).

This issue belongs to your service, I have received one call from your outbound team saying that if i recharged my account with 1 year of validity, ill get 2000rs voucher for shopping from online stores, believing that i have done my recharge.

I have received a link & password using those i have updated my e mail ID in that link & they sent one e mail to shop.

As per that mail I'm trying to purchase the product but 2000rs discount im not getting regarding that i,m calling your customer care from last 3 weeks and explaining about my issue no one able to resolve my issues, more over i have to explain my issue each one of your executive and supervisors, I'm asking them to transfer the call to concern person (supervisors) which i have spoken before because they know about my issue and concern, but your team refusing to transfer the call.

Team i have few question to ask with you, will you able to answer.??
1) Are you really giving 2000 gift coupon to customer or fooling customer.??
2) If Yes then why still my issues not resolved.??
3) If No then why you are cheating customer by calling and giving falls commitment.??
4) If not giving any coupon at least reply to me saying that we will not give any offers.??
5) If you don't have offers then who's calling by the name of videocon and giving falls commitment.??
6) Why your customer care response is too worst not executives your supervises.??
7) What promise will make from your customer care supervises it's not from the heart it's only shake of call why because for Eg : they will say will get back with in 2 hours they will not call back/they will will arrange the call form concern person but no calls/ Issue will be resolved with in 24 hours but 3 weeks got over still issue is pending.??
8)Suppose your customer care supervises escalated my issue to next level then why the next level team not taken care my issue.??
9) Today i got a call from your outbound team asking about my issue & he talking in Hindi which i don't know i asked to speak English or Kannada he don't know both the language and transfer the call to team leader & he said that he don't the produce because he is new the the system he will arrange the call it seems but still i haven't received single call from them.??
Nyks77

Jul 5, 2016

No complaint resolution

To whomsoever it may concern,
I have repeatedly given complaints of no signal and yet the service engineer doesn't show up.
This is happening all the time where in the service engineer is always delayed. The service is very derogatory and useless.
Not less than 2 weeks ago I had complained again for the same problem which was again late in resolution.
It's not even a 6 months that I bought this and now I'm regretting it.
No concerned person responds to the call as well.
Customer ID - 162688129
hemadurga

Jun 27, 2016

Customer service

I am having problem that some of the channels are not not getting voice.I have raised a complaint before 1week but my problem has not been rectified yet.The worst customer service.
dipakb85

Oct 3, 2015

worst service by videocond2h

Iam having problem that i cant see some channels since 5 days , till my problem is not solved ; iam facing same problem since june 2015
Videocon d2h is worst in customer service , never buy this product
- dr dipak
Customer id 128076710
rahul Zine

Jun 21, 2015

Signal week

I m really disappointed wd videocon d2h service. I raised one complaint on 16 June, still it's pending. Not able to view TV since 8 days due to week signal
Everytime customers care agent saying it will resolve within 24 hrs through by engineer visit,,, I haven't received any called from Engineer yet
Please help me
complain. No 307598092

Customer no 133214921
Amar Indulkar

Jun 18, 2015

unsatified service

My customer id 78722151 I have logged complaint on 14-6-2015. your representative told me that day our engineer come in 24 hour but till date neither engineer call received nor engineer come at my home. I have called each day to your representative the same answer received from them and each day he logged new complaint. I have question is this engineer come from outside of India. I am really frustrated you service if you are not capable to provide engineer in metro city. please let me know your engineer come or will throw your product in garbage.

Amar
prads

Apr 19, 2015

Worst product with life time of less than chinese product

I have been using videocon d2h since 2012 and always fealt cheated by your organization

Customer id:72554569

Customer care and visiting engg are mostly concerned in ways to burn customers pocket

Till date any suggestion for problem would have been simplest. "replacing some part of videocon product" and in turn would burn customer pocket

Latest experience being where your supervisor Umesh Gohil disconnected the call without answering my queries. THIS HAS BEEN MOST FRUSTRATING EXPERIENCE I HAD EVER FACED.

I fail to understand how could a MNC company like your use product which even didn't match Chinese product. Till date all the parts has been replaced. I think Chinese product have more life time than yours

Kindly let me know if your organization would like to step ahead and would like to resolve issue rather than suggesting ways to burn customer pocket by charging visiting charges, product or parts replacement etc?
Debojit Paul

Jun 14, 2014

Complaint for Long Pending Issue

The following mail was sent by me to the nodal officer. (Even it didn't deliver because his mailbox is full)....how pathetic....

Sorry to bother you for such a small problem. But I understand that you will come to know how frustrating and helpless I feel to write this mail. I have registered 5-6 Nos of Complaint for the same issue time to time. I own an LCD with in-built set-top box with d2h connection. The product was bought by me around 2 years back. Recently, it has popped up with technical problems showing ‘Software Upgrade Failure’ at time of boot-in. As a result of which the television set is not operating for around a month now. On registering my complaint, your representative(Mr. Rajendra Singh, +91-8470062932) visited and confirmed the replacement of a hardware which would cost around Rs.3500/-. After agreeing to make the payment, he has committed to make the needful in a day’s time. Three days passed by, when I called up your representative, he forwarded me the contact of your Engineer (Mr. Srivastav, +91-9582227137). The Engineer on the other hand extended the duration with one more day. Two more days passed by and no one visited to resolve my problem. On calling the Engineer, he doesn’t picked up any calls and stopped responding. I felt helpless and called back to your customer care to raise the complaint. Today, I called back to your customer care to understand the status of my complaint. I was shocked to find out that all my complaints were closed/cancelled with a note that the matter has been resolved. The engineer never visited my place, he didn’t even picked up my calls not responded even after so many follow-ups and the complaint was closed without even taking any feedback from the customer.

Let me make you understand how bad it feels. My family who leave alone in home has not been not watching television for day long for 20 days now. I have spent Rs. 28000/- to buy your product. Two years have not completely past and I have to make a part replacement costing Rs.3500/-. Apart from all this, I have raised repetitive complaints for making the replacements which were not attended and made closed by an irresponsible engineer of yours. Even today I have been given a new complaint no. (231358030) which God only know will ever get closed or not. Hope appropriate action will be taken against the Engineer who made such a serious offense of closing he complaint by not even attending to it, to your executives who didn’t even bothered to take customer’s feedback for the same. This is truly very shameful after being such a big corporate tag.

Hoping the best from your end.

Debojit Paul,
Customer Id - 74633430
Videocon_d2h

Jun 5, 2014

Videocon D2H

Dear Kanchan,

We have forwarded your issue to our concerned department and will get it resolved at the earliest.

Videocon d2h Team

SBSTC - Bus Stopped without any information
    Dear Sir/Madam Please see my subject and take necessary...
    Happy fizz - Charging extra money for cooling the drink
    I went to buy an happy fizz on opposite side of agra fort...
    LIC - Form submission failure
    I have filled the form for LIC aao generalist recruitment...
    Cargo - Product not delivered
    Hi I send the cargo on 15/01/2019 but cargo still not...
    parent - 1 question was out of syllabus
    Sir/madam Hindi exam that was occurred on 19th of March...
    LIC - Form submission failure
    I have filled the complete form for LIC AAO generalist...
    CBSE - 1 question was out of syllabus
    Sir/madam Hindi exam that occurred on 19th of March 2019...
    scholarship - not sent bank
    APPLICATION NO.201709804913 SSC HALLTKT...
    Street light - street light
    i live in kamla enclave barara the street light is not...
    street light not working - Dogs in the locality
    I live in kamla enclave barara and i am a doctor. There...