Videocon D2H

Consumer complaints and reviews about Videocon D2H

shubhamjain01

Jul 12, 2020

DSS BBCL Ran out of balance

Hi, I am getting DSS BBCL ran out of balance message on my screen. I have a balance of 150. My subscription will end on 22 Jul, 2020. It's a persistent message and not fading out. Worst service by Videocon D2H.

Customer ID: 181163580
RTN: 9412800019
omvir2020

Apr 27, 2020

they shows less days in exchange for full month payment

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I recharged on 3/4/2020 with amount of 270 as per D2H Videocon site for a complete month(30days). According to this, my due date was on 3/5/2020 as per D2H Screen after my online payment. But now, it shows off day on TVscreen by end of 29April. even i talked with local installler and operator of videocon, he said that videocon D2H always charged amount monthly basis , but they serve the service to it's customer only for 28 days. which is not as per the standard of TRAI. Even, i am trying to contact on their Toll free and regional no. they are not responding and fixing it.
Even last month they charged for full month and served less days. please suggest me what should i do in this lockdown where there is no movement for other option.
Hoping for your concern and fixation.
For more details please let me know. I am looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks and Regards,
INDIA
d2h Team

Sep 21, 2019

Dear Mr. Singh,

As per our discussion with you on RTN-8445830920, regarding the setup box related issue, we informed you that we are unable to process the refund for setup box replacement charges. Also, you have confirmed that you are not using our d2h service and denied for the service visit.

Thanks & regards
d2h Team

Sep 18, 2019

Dear Mr. Singh,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have forwarded your concern to our team and will get back to you with an update soon.

Thanks & regards
Harioum singh

Sep 16, 2019

False box

Sir vediocon d2h engineer give me wrong setupbox and he takes money also after that I complaint many time to customer care number but nobody can change the box yet . engineer can do fraud . My I'd number is 99212064
Harioum singh

Sep 16, 2019

False box

Sir vediocon Engineer come to my home as behalf of my complaint but an engineer give wrong setupbox .box is not working yet .I lodge many complaint on customer care number nobody can change my box .and the engineer take rupees for false box .
Vediocon Engineer cheat me please do something.
My I'd number is 99212064
Deepak Sharma

Sep 24, 2018

no response

my customer id is 208753667 myself deepak sharma, date 19/9/2018, se meri dish nahi aa rahi hai lagatar call sms or complain karne ke bavjood aaj dinank 24/9/2018 ko bhi meri samsya ka koi samadhan nahi ho paya hai, or aaj ki date mai fir complain karne per mujhe kal ki date 25/9/2018 dedigai hai. sir its very irritating for me and its very very very bad service. na koi engineer visit kar raha hai na koi response aa raha hai. is this is a your best service. can u help us???
Narendra

Sep 15, 2016

sports channels missing

sports channels are not awailable from 14/9/16. only sony espn is awailable. plz add all as soon as possible. my cust id is 130096860.
nitish rathore

Apr 10, 2015

recharge not done

Hello sir my recharge has not reached to my service please do something for me
Viresh Kumar Singh Insa

Aug 13, 2013

FREE CHANEELS.

I am purchased Videocon D2H and I find that this service provider Charging amount on free channels also with Tax.
Some Example: Enter10 and Star Utsav is absolutely free but this service provider charged Rs. 5/- for each and Servicing Tax also.

Sir, I humbly request you to please informed me that this service provider is correct or not. If not, please do the appropriate action against the service provider.

Viresh Kumar Singh