Videocon D2H

Consumer complaints and reviews about Videocon D2H

Relocation Not Done

Dear Raghuveer,

We would like to inform you we have registered your relocation related complaint with Work Order 64402017. We have escalated your concern to our service representative to address your complaint on priority. Please be assured that our engineer will visit you in the next 24 hours. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

May 25, 2019

Never seen such customer service (210189236)

Dear Charanraj,

We hope that our team connected with you and was able to assist you in the best possible way. Do let us know if you need any assistance in the future.

Uninstallation not done

Dear Navneet,

We would like to inform you that as per your concern regarding relocation related request has been cancelled due to not contactable confirmation by our service team. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

May 24, 2019

D2H : Pathetic customer care

Dear Zafar,

We would like to inform you that the issue has been resolved and the amount has also reversed in your d2h account. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

May 24, 2019

Reinstallation

Dear Venkatesh,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have forwarded your concern to our team and will get back to you with an update soon.

installing Setp up box

Dear Sudhakara,

We would like to inform you that we have already raised the complaint regarding mention below request with work order number 64825747.

Remote problem issue

Dear Bablu,

We hope that our team connected with you and was able to assist you in the best possible way. Do let us know if you need any assistance in future.

Tanvi1706

New remote not supplied

Name:Amit Kumar Agarwal
RTN:9330999352
Cust id:140208868

I made several complaints regarding a new d2h remote in last 13 days.Everytime my complaint has been logged in and been asked to wait for 24hrs and your engineer will come and provide me a new [email protected]/- but nobody is replying of that complaint and after few days a message appears in my mobile that your complaint has been resolved successfully.

Please look into my matter and solve it as soon as possible as my family is being unable to watch tv since last 13 days.

Venkatesh_1

Reinstallation

I have contacted customer care almost 15 days and raised around 10 requests but none of them actioned and all are closed in status without any action. Raised issue with supervisor and manager but still no responsee. Pethatic service from Videocon dth

Customer I'd: 189517665

Regards.
Venkatesh

500rs Debited Without Reason

Dear Deepak,

We would like to inform you that we have already checked out with the concerned team regarding the deduction of Rs. 500, as the team has confirmed that there is no deduction. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Pathetic customer care representatives

Dear Supriya,

We would like to inform you that we have tried to get in touch with you on these number +91 9004721164 / 8433827750. However, received no response received from your end.

gyanander

Service not runing

I am Rinku ( Gyanander) from Village tajupur sector 100 greater faridabad. We have recharged our account on last Sunday (19.05.19) and cust. id 52387571 and we have not access any channel then we have raised complaint engineer visit and visit was successfully for the same and charges 200/- on cash and we have pay the same. but we have face the same issue during service before starts. And we have raised the again complaint by yesterday and compliant no 719563762 but still not resolve the issue and already over the 24 hours. Please do the needful. if any concern please revert urgently. Other i will see you consumer court understand.

Rinku

Regarding customer care

Dear Customer (aviatudhya),

We would like to inform you that as we have checked that your package has been upgraded in both of your connections as per TRAI. Furthermore, your issue regarding the services has been already resolved by the customer care team. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

May 21, 2019

Deducted money without information, worst customer service, no response for complaints

Dear Rajesh,

No signal after cyclone Fani

Dear Snigdhamayee,

D2H : Pathetic customer care

Dear Zafar,

May 21, 2019

Refund due to not available of singnal

Dear Sanju,

MY d2h ACCOUNT/PACKAGE CHANGED by Videocon without Intimation

Dear Debajit,

jdipesh

Free to air channels not coming since 3 months

My free to air channels like Jinvani, Mahavira and other religious channels are not coming. I had complained about it numerous times but no resolution. Since Feb I tried reaching the customer care so many time on their number, twitter but no response. Finally i was able to connect on 13 Feb, engineer came but no solution after 3 hours. Now today I contacted again, someone named Amritanshu picked up the call. Problem not solved, I was told that engineer will come but will charge for it. When it is not my fault why should I pay the money. When I asked him to transfer the call to a senior he put it on hold for about 20-25 mins and finally said that my time is over and I need to hang up and call after midnight. On my insisting, he gave a nodal officer number Mr. ROHAN SHAH, not sure whether its correct or not. In fact, he was not keen to tell his name again. Is this what I am paying for?

Egineer visit naot happen

Dear Venkata,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or customer id at [email protected] so that our team can look into your concern.

Videocon

Dear Customer (Phaniroyal9),

engineer visit never happened after frequent calling also

Dear Customer (Deb2017),

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or customer id at [email protected] so that our team can look into your concern.

Deb2017

engineer visit never happened after frequent calling also

Never seen any company like this worst service of the decade.
Deb2017

May 19, 2019

Never seen any company like this worst service of the decade

Complain to D2H CC 6 days back regarding channels are not coming after recharge, they told engineer will visit bla bla. But no engineer is visiting afterwards. After calling daily to CC, they will tell transferring my call to senior supervisor , and that supervisor, I don't know , has no power or no visibility, he/she will tell engineer will definitely visit today, but still no visit. I am suspecting they have any engineers or not, they are paying anything to their employees or not. Only cheating and bluffing to the customer. What a bullshit company is this. On top of when we will call to the CC, they will always say very calmly that "Videon d2h main aapko puri sahayata prapt hogi". I don't know sahayata or cheating/bluffing which they are talking about. I think they are looting people and when we will call to CC they will just tease us like we are one of the bakra. Idiot company.
debajitb

MY d2h ACCOUNT/PACKAGE CHANGED by Videocon without Intimation

d2h customer care selected "STAR Bengali Value Pack" (INR 49/- pm) after talking to me .
On 10-May-2019, someone from Videocon d2h changed the package from " STAR Bengali Value Pack " to " Best of Bengali HD "(Bouquets INR 42.37/- pm). No itimation provided.

Found Star Jalsa not coming - complaint launched.
Now STAR JALSA Bengali has been added as Ala a carte INR 19/- pm !!! Again No Intimation provided - just resolved the problem. (screenshot attached herewith).
So, I have opted for a package of 49/= pm but will end of paying 61.37/= pm. As I have taken already yearly package - it will reduce the time period.
Customer ID : 121035346
Customer Name : DEBAJIT BANERJEE
Account ID : 12040527
Now my questions are as follows:
1) Why are YOU changing the package which is a long running Yearly package and customer had agreed to received those channels and already paid for that. Whether you are not valueing customers' already selected choice?
2) Who will pay the extra money for your mistake or business malpractice ?
3) If you are NOT able to provide STAR Bengali Value Pack - then why you are not telling / publishing in BOLD letters ?
4) Why the customer will suffer for your mistake or business malpractice ? Do you think - all the customers will not check their package and you will be milking money by doing malpractice.
5) What compensation will pay me for the above harassment and wasting valuable time? What about the emotions of my parents and kids not having their favourite channels despite of paying the fees and that too in advance !!!

UPSRTC - No response of email
    I made a complaint regarding non responsive behavior of...
    Airtel - Number not linked with Family Plan since 4 months of...
    I requested to link my number in family plan, they even...
    Cartoon Network India - Start ben 10 ultimate alien force
    Please start new season of ben 10 alian force bring me...
    Dogs - Dogs complaint
    There are around 20 diseased, pregnant dogs around...
    Airtel Store - Number not linked with Family Plan since 4 months of...
    I requested to link my number in family plan, they even...
    Vellore Corporation - Dogs complaint
    There are around 20 diseased, pregnant dogs around...
    kaff - GOOD PRODUCTS
    I was having a problem with cleaning KAFF's chimney...
    Agriculture Authority of India - Scam
    Hello team, This is just for your information, I...
    RTPS - about caste certificate
    i have applied for the caste certificate, having...