Videocon D2H

Consumer complaints and reviews about Videocon D2H

Nov 27, 2019

D2H

Dear Runa,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or customer id at [email protected] so that our team can look into your concern.

Runa31

Nov 26, 2019

D2H

My set box was changed you'll had charged me of INR 450.0 but I cannot see any channels.
I had given many complaints but not your customer care people are able to solve the problem nor your engineers.
Sad to say that the way you'll harrasing me I should take this up very seriously. You'll are taking money but not doing the work and harrasing people.
I will also tell all my friends to surrender D2H and join Tata Sky which better service then you'll have.
E107-4 cannot be solved by your stupid engineers how don't even have any idea nor your customer care staff.

Kindly reimburse my money which you'll have taken for set box and the recharge amount. As I am unable to see my desire channels for more then a week.
Please reimburse so that I can surrender D2H and go to other best providers.

Thanks for providing me a horrible service from D2H.

Need your urgent response.
DilipNarayanan

Nov 23, 2019

Wrong amount in recharge

My Customer ID is 145376757

While recharging, I had a problem with different amount showing in the recharge page compared to what I have chosen. All I asked them is to correct the difference as both difference are showing in d2h website only. So far I have called atleast 30 times and spoken with 8 different supervisors. All they are saying is another new ticket is created and "We will resolve in 24 hours". Its been more than 2 weeks. Customer service is clueless on what is the issue. No one willing to resolve. Just buying time. In their mistake, I am not able to see TV at all. Ultimately poor and very bad service from d2h. Never expected this

Dont want to go with them and just want to quit
DilipNarayanan

Nov 23, 2019

Different amount showing whiel recharging

My Customer ID is 145376757

Dont want to continue explaining and just want to quit. Worst service ever faced in my life

Nov 14, 2019

Dear Sandeep,

We would like to inform you that we are working on your complaint about the non-availability of ZEE HD channels. Hence please be assured that the needful will be done and the same will be informed to you accordingly.

Nov 14, 2019

Dear Sandeep,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have forwarded your concern to our team and will get back to you with an update soon.

Sandeep Kandale

Nov 12, 2019

My RTN is 9860500727.

Zee HD packages are not available on D2h for last 6 months now. I have raised this issue on various platforms but every time I have got same reply that we have shared your feedback to our marketing team and they are working on it.

The strange thing is that D2h is a part of Dish TV and Zee owns them. That means they are not providing their own packages.

Loosing money on A la carte. Unhappy with the service. Planning to change the service provider.

Nov 12, 2019

not getting timely assistant

Dear Customer (jymy),

jymy

Nov 11, 2019

Not getting timely assistant

I ordered remote and within 3 days it stop working.

Again I purchased new remote from nearby shop as Online Order Videcon d2h remote are faked.

I have called service center to visit as remote is not pairing. I have been told that engineer visit will be done within 24 hours.
10 hours passed still did not get any call about engineer visit so I again called call center but they said my complaint is not registered.
What is this??? How one can be so careless about customers. Again I have to raised request for engineer visit.
20 hours passed from second request still engineer visit not happened. My patience over.

I think I made mistake buying VideoCon D2h. Customer service is so worst. They are not value their customers. Do not buy this product if you don't want to get frustrate. Videocon D2H First you should be able to understand and provide satisfaction to customer needs.

Big no to VideoCon D2H Service.
BhupendraGholap

Nov 7, 2019

Videocon D2H service not available

I am subscriber of "Videocon D2H" and my Customer Id is 171404707.Today (07 Nov 2019) morning my D2H service was suddenly stop without any reason.When I called Customer Care they confirmed there is no problem from there end(Not highlighted any reason for stopping my D2H connection,No docket number shared with me after my complaint) and needs to check the Set Top box and cable connection.To check the connection they will send a "Technical Engineer" who will come and check the D2H connection for which they will charge amount of Rs.200 from Customer.How can we know exactly the problem lies where as we don't is the technical stuff of D2H.Is this a new way to earn extra from Customer without any reason.

I request this forum to look into this issue seriously and don't let the customer get trapped into this foolish intention from D2H companies to earn extra bucks.

Bhupendra

Oct 29, 2019

Videocon D2H No Service and unbearable In-effecian and below 3rd grade customer Service Teamt

Dear Customer ([email protected]),

We understand that your complaint is resolved now. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Dear Sumit,

Dear Customer ([email protected]),

Oct 25, 2019

Videocon D2H No Service and unbearable In-effecian and below 3rd grade Customer Service Teamt

I have bought an Vediocon TV with inbuilt set top box.
I have made a complaint for this same thing for many times the error is E04-4. I am really amazed that all your home channels are working properly and the other channel shows E40-4 Smart card not inserted properly.
Your customer service executives don't know anything and all speak same thing as a parrot.
I feel that if the card is not properly installed all the channels should not work. Thus I feel the error is displayed on purpose, to haress the customer and make waste of their money.
Please stop this as it is exploitation of the customer and it can make a fraud case on your company.
This same msg will also be posted online on other media.
Plz stop looting the clients..

Oct 25, 2019

Dear Sumit,

SUMIT SANKAR BAGCHI

Oct 24, 2019

Discontinuation in d2h service

The copy of my e-mail to the customer care and nodal officer Videocon d2h is pasted below which is self explainatory.
From: SUMIT SANKAR BAGCHI <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, 21 October 2019, 23:46
To: [email protected]
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: Disruption in d2h service.

Madam, I have been treated in a very unfair and unprofessional manner by your d2h company since yesterday. I am having a primary connection already which was having a balance of around Rs. 540/- till yesterday afternoon. I have requested for another connection on the same customer id for another room yesterday morning. STB box was connected by Mr. Probash but couldn't be activated due to some technical problems at your end. I have paid him Rs. 1198/- for the cost of STB and extra 3mtrs. cable. But, the service on the new d2h STB has not been started yet. In addition, the service to my 1st connection has also been discontinued since yesterday night for insufficient balance which is fictitious at your end. I have spoken to your customer care several times but, couldn't get a satisfactory reply. The reply of your so called engineer, Mr. Probash was also rude, arrogant and irresponsible. To add an insult to injury, SMS has been sent to me from your end that my complaint has been resolved. I have tried to contact you on your landline phone, but, couldn't because of disconnection at your end. Please, treat this matter professionally and resolve it immediately.
Sumit Sankar Bagchi

From: SUMIT SANKAR BAGCHI <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, 21 October 2019, 23:46
To: [email protected]
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: Disruption in d2h service.

Sumit Sankar Bagchi
ID 214614094
Mobile : 9231522165

Oct 22, 2019

Recharged the account on 28th September: Status still shows disconnected

Dear Kumar,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or customer id at [email protected] so that our team can look into your concern.

Oct 21, 2019

Service Engineer False Report about service attended

Dear Customer (raodm),

raodm

Oct 17, 2019

Service Engineer False Report about service attended

Inspite of several reminders Service Engineer not attended the call and closed the call by stating customer not picking up the call and this happened several times. Inspite of talking to Floor Supervisor and Team leader nothing happened. You can see the call log under Customer ID 59499695. Using D2h service since last 12 years but neven had this problem as in last 6 months,
Request please look into the same..
kumarrajlpu

Oct 16, 2019

Recharged the account on 28th September: Status still shows disconnected

What happened to this. Its been more than 15 days of recharge and D2h is not able to solve the problem.

Because of you guys, my personal mobile no. is leaked. Fraudster calls me and asks me to share personal bank details on call on pretext of fixing this issue and when I denied, he started speaking rudely to me. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE AT ALL.

I have never shared my ph. number. How did I received a call? How my data is reaching to fraudsters. Do you have any idea how much mental stress it has created to me. This is not normal issue now, hope you guys are taking it seriously. I am going to raise this concern with cybercrime govt of India - https://cybercrime.gov.in/ after speaking with twitter handler of cybercrime.

And who the hell are Sumit & kabir(chats attached) on https://www.facebook.com/officiald2h/ who does copy paste of acknowledging any complaint in messenger personal chats then nothing!

Your customer call operators are full of unbrained robots and are incapable of understanding issues.

Where is the ticket no? We have been asking for?

Whoever is seeing email, if you are incapable, make me believe and mark ANIL KUMAR DUA & VENUGOPAL DHOOT in this email and let them answer.

Your email and phone customer case people are uneducated and does not intend to help. They are asking same questions again and again with no resolution.

People handling d2h account on face book are cheater.

Can you create a ticket number and provide me a ticket number so I can screw your happiness further.

Kumar

Oct 15, 2019

Goodbye Videocon D2H

Dear Customer (9880464452),

As per our team update, your connection due date was 13th October 2019. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Oct 14, 2019

Dear Customer (9880464452),

chintanbavishi

Oct 13, 2019

Integrated Set up box issue

This is regarding Videocon D2H wherein there is TV integrated set top box. As the DTH is put on, within 15 mins the DTH channel gets blank and turns screen in to blue/purple/grey. Yesterday, 12th Oct 2019 the complain was registered. today, 13th Oct received a call from engineer, but instead of visiting he denied to come. Again the complain was registered today. I had to spend 15 mins holding phone of customer service executive to get to the senior officer, but that person didn't came on phone.

complains:
1. an engineer denied the visit
2. senior person denied to speak over phone
3. TV inbuilt set top box is becoming problematic
4. overall videocon image and its market value pathetically low and good will getting eroded.

Merchant Pay of SBI-ePay Gateway - Hpcl
    Hpcl amount deducted but gas booking fail
    gic mutual fund - GIC BALANCED FUND
    We hold 100 units of GIC Balanced Fund. All our...
    Swift finance private ltd - I have applied in Swift finance Pvt Ltd Ahmedabad
    From, K Kanimozhi 9941435951 Choolaimedu chennai...
    GIC MUTUAL FUND / GIC BALANCED FUND - GIC BALANCED FUND
    WE HOLD 3000 UNITS OF GIC BALANCED FUND UNDER FOLIO...
    ARMY ORDNANCE CORPS - Some one leaking information from secunderabad AOC station
    Hi, My brother had applied for AOC and waiting for test...
    SBI - BRANCH LUNCH TIMING
    I am holding SBI BANK ACCOUNT NO 10704800390 IN SBI NAVAL...
    Fogg perfume - leaked perfume bottle
    i have bought fogg perfume impressio from a shop yesterday...
    hero glamour bike - PARCEL NOT RECEIVED
    Sir/Madam, I have not received my parcel(BIKE)...
    HDFC Bank - Blocked my credit card by HDFC customer care without my...
    Blocked my credit card by HDFC customer care without my...
    PRINTLAND - no updates of order
    I HAVE ORDERED WRAP PAPER TO PRINTLAND,(ORDER NUM=...