Videocon D2H

Consumer complaints and reviews about Videocon D2H

SANDEEP BAIS THAKUR

BALANCE DEDUCTED WITHOUT SERVICE PROVIDE

I am a customer of VD2H and my Customer ID138405555, so long time but I observe that your services are worst day by day. I am not satisfied by your services and your customer care services are also not provided proper services.

1) My Complaint No. 723362333 dt.03.06.19 as per your SMS it is resolved Wednesday Date 05.06.2019 time 10.59 AM but till date not resolve or But received SMS is Your complain No.723362333 has been resolved successfully but truth is that still date my problem is not solve and I never seen any Channels of VD2H.

2) My Complaint No.724827256 dt.08.06.19 as per your SMS it is resolved Sunday Date 09.06.2019 time 6.00 PM but till date not resolve or not received any SMS related this or no any calls from VD2H about my complain. If your Recharge are date are near to end date your calls are stat before 8 days but about our complain no any response get from your side.

3) My Complaint No.725561038 dt.10.06.19 as per your SMS it is resolved Tuesday Date 11.06.2019 time 6.41 PM but till date not resolve or not received any SMS related this or no any calls from VD2H about my complain.

4) My Complaint No.725561141 dt.11.06.19 as per your SMS it is resolved Wednesday Date 12.06.2019 time 11.41 AM.

I observe that, customer complain many time to resisted his complain, but the VD2H was not care his Customer complain and cheat with customer multiple time no any serious action taken from company and management team or responsible persons.
NO any mail replay received from your team. This is part of your VD2H system but it is working against customer not help to customer.

What a service provided by VD2H. Really Very Hopeless Jobs. Congregants for that.

Videocon d2h no signal issue

(ustomer Id :
86283292 ) From last 20 Days I am unable to watch my TV due to signal problem &
repeatedly requested d2h customer care for resolution but till date
there's no response from the company. Each alternative day i used to call the customer care & each time they are saying that the so called engineer will visit with in 24 Hours.!! But that 24 hours never came till date (after twenty days of complaint)!!!!!!!
Such a fraud company...Worst Customer service...Please don't buy their connection...d2h is a grand cheater..

-Debasis Behera.
Vivek Sharma 2004

D2H not Working

D2H engineer/technician has not responded since the request was raised to fix the D2H which was day before yesterday. The customer service was also of very little help.
It is more than 72 hours and still the issue with my D2H is no resolved as no one has showed up at my house to fix the issue nor have I received any updated on my request.
D2H is highly unprofessional when it comes to providing customer service y Videocon D2H.

Instead of a prompt resolution D2H has added to my misery by adding another 24 hrs., now I must wait another 24 hrs. to get my issues resolve

And again, leaving me in the hands of your unresponsive technician/engineer who has already given me a tough time.

Disappointed with your response.

New remote not supplied

Dear Amit,

We understand that your complaint is resolved now. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Sheetalchowdary

Worst service

Registered complaint daily from 5th June till date continuously everyday, but they didn't supply remote, everyday they take a complaint and say it will be resolved in 8hrs after that complaint closes bu itself, when we call them they say that we have closed the complaint, as problem is solved, don't ever try to buy this product worst customer service,

Dear Arun,

mohitakshi

re installation

Never seen any company (D2H VIDEOCON) like this worst service of the decade.

Complaint to D2H for past 7 days to re installation of my dish, they told me the engineer will visit in 24hrs. but till date no one called up nor visited my place, and every day when I called up to the customer care, I get a response from them that wait till evening, for the past one week I get the same responded from CC wait till evening, when I told them to connect to your manager or supervisor, they say we will be transferring my call to our senior supervisor and that supervisor never pick up the call when CC person try to connect my call, is this the service of branded company stands, I request the company to return my one year subscription, because I don’t need any service for the worst company of the decade. I request others not to go with D2H VIDEOCON .
Mohit Kishore Mathur
vihaansaini

permantally disconnect setup box

my setup will be permantally disconnect my dish
Akumar203

Jun 4, 2019

Not able to see the channels under Platinum package

For the last one & half month we don't get channels to be viewed under Platinum package. Frequent phones on customer care could yield no result. After that I sent two emails on 24th and 27th May 2019 seeking help from the competent Authority but in vain. Yes, per return we received the Computerised acknowledgement of our mail with an assurance to pay heed within two working days. *THAT IS IT*.
Now this leads us to believe that once a customer has paid handsome amount for booking a package NONE OTHER THAN PLATINUM IS MADE AT MERCY OF THE COMPANY.
LET ME WISH THIS COMPLAIN SOUNDS SOMETHING TO THE DEAF EARS OF THE AUTHORITY.
Anil Shah
98790 26562

New remote not supplied

Dear Amit,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have forwarded your concern to our team and will get back to you with an update soon.

No Response for service

Raj Nidhi

Jun 3, 2019

FRAUD during RECHARGE by VIDEOCON D2H

Customer ID: 196413448

1. I recharged my Videocon D2h on 20th May 2019 for Rs 200.

2. Thereafter, I got an SMS on my registered mobile number from Videocon D2H that recharge of Rs 200 is done and updated balance is Rs***.

3. I assumed that my balance has been added, but on checking on my TV screen the recharge balance of Rs 200 has not been added.

4. I even refreshed my account on the web with my D2H on, but the balance has not updated till date as on 3 June 2019.

5. This is NOT THE FIRST TIME. EVEN EARLIER Videocon D2H tried to cheat in a similar fashion and on calling customer care the executive updated the balance but refused to register a complaint.

6. IS THIS A REGULAR FRAUD GOING ON IN VIDEOCON D2H where the customer gets SMS that BALANCE HAS BEEN ADDED, which MAKES HIM BELIEVE THAT HIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN RECHARGED AND BALANCE UPDATED but the BALANCE IS ACTUALLY NOT ADDED.

7. REQUEST OTHER CUSTOMERS - BEWARE OF THIS LOOTING THAT CAN HAPPEN TO YOU...
aruncrazy84

Jun 1, 2019

Problem in my D2h since 30.05.2019
My customer ID is 22389430 and my complaint no’s are 722308947, 722521452, 722675202 I am calling them and every time they are taking my complaint but not solving the problem. Technician visited my place and charged me as and said I will be solved in 5 hours but the problem is still there. I have three complaints numbers on my d2h but these guys never bother to solve it. Very pathetic service from d2h and its time to change my service provider
SRIDEVI RAJKUMAR 13

May 31, 2019

Signal not available since 22.05.2019

My customer ID 206510463 and my complaint number 721821417 inspite of calling them everyday for 3 to 4 times a day their technician has not visited for correction. They take hourst together to connect to their supervisor after that also there is not change. Kindly let me know whether they are visiting we need to disconnect it.

Videocon

Dear Mr. Prakasam,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or customer id at [email protected] so that our team can look into your concern.

Service

Dear Customer (Muskaam),

Setupbox Change

Dear Michael,

May 30, 2019

No calls received from service engineer after repeated follow up with Customer care

Dear Shyamal Das,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or customer id at [email protected] so that our team can look into your concern.

SRIKANTH7G

No response for service

I had registered a Complaint for signal loss since 10 days and no service engineer attended and when ever i call customer care a new complaint is booked and the response is is complaint has been closed, how come with out addressing the complaint a technician can close the complaint, and there no feedback verification system or tracking of technician contact number to verify.
Very ridiculous service, if don not recharge the company makes 100 calls but when a complaint is launched there no verification of complaint at all, i here by recommended Videocon D2H further to any body.
and further as a customer i want to sue Videocon D2H for not providing appropriate service in Customer Court.
my cust id is 128294811

No signal after cyclone Fani

Dear Snigdhamayee,

We hope that our team connected with you and was able to assist you. Do let us know if you need any assistance in future.

MY d2h ACCOUNT/PACKAGE CHANGED by Videocon without Intimation

Dear Debajit,

We are trying to reach you on RTN (8553441887 / 8069999427) but not getting any response. Furthermore, we would like to inform you that if you want to activate " STAR Bengali Value Pack” again then share your consent.

Shyamal Das Palpara

May 29, 2019

6 days back I raised first complaint regarding Remote replacement.Customer care assured for service within 24 hours but no one came and I got a feedback massage on my phone regarding service quality. This is strange.....No one came for service and the Complaint has been closed by them ....I mean it is ridiculous.How this can happen !!!!

Again I called customer care for the issue but till now no one responded from service team.I am following up with customer care but same answer I am getting"Within next 24 hours our Engineer will call you and solve the issue". Already 6*24 hours passed.

And I am paying for these days also even after I am not able to use D2h. What is happening with D2H now a days???

SAI PRASAD GROUP OF COMPANIES - Saiprasad Corporation Ltd.
    Sir I have invested Rs. 15,000/- in Sai Prasad...
    torrent power ltd - Asking 4,099,37 rupees to give new connection
    Listen carefully it's gonna be so interesting. My...
    HDFC - Excess deduction
    Hello Sir, Please help me get my money back from a fraud...
    SSC - UNABLE TO LOGIN
    RESPECTED SIR, I AM UNABLE TO LOGIN TO MY ACCOUNT. I...
    RTO Pune - RC is not received
    Hi Team I have purchase activa 5g from sterling Honda...
    Fresh Menu - No Refund
    I placed an orderon the and paid 165.90/- using...
    revenue department delhi - issue of OBC certificate
    Sir, I submitted an application for issuing OBC...
    Oggy cockroaches - Stop tha oggy cockroaches shows please
    Stop the oggy cockroaches shows it is not good cartoon it...
    jntu kakinada - Payment status is pending for OD
    Dear sir/Madam, I had applied for original degree and...