Videocon D2H

Consumer complaints and reviews about Videocon D2H

May 22, 2019

500rs Debited Without Reason

Dear Deepak,

We would like to inform you that we have already checked out with the concerned team regarding the deduction of Rs. 500, as the team has confirmed that there is no deduction. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

May 22, 2019

Pathetic customer care representatives

Dear Supriya,

We would like to inform you that we have tried to get in touch with you on these number +91 9004721164 / 8433827750. However, received no response received from your end.

gyanander

Service not runing

I am Rinku ( Gyanander) from Village tajupur sector 100 greater faridabad. We have recharged our account on last Sunday (19.05.19) and cust. id 52387571 and we have not access any channel then we have raised complaint engineer visit and visit was successfully for the same and charges 200/- on cash and we have pay the same. but we have face the same issue during service before starts. And we have raised the again complaint by yesterday and compliant no 719563762 but still not resolve the issue and already over the 24 hours. Please do the needful. if any concern please revert urgently. Other i will see you consumer court understand.

Rinku

Regarding customer care

Dear Customer (aviatudhya),

We would like to inform you that as we have checked that your package has been upgraded in both of your connections as per TRAI. Furthermore, your issue regarding the services has been already resolved by the customer care team. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

May 21, 2019

Deducted money without information, worst customer service, no response for complaints

Dear Rajesh,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have forwarded your concern to our team and will get back to you with an update soon.

No signal after cyclone Fani

MY d2h ACCOUNT/PACKAGE CHANGED by Videocon without Intimation

Dear Debajit,

jdipesh

Free to air channels not coming since 3 months

My free to air channels like Jinvani, Mahavira and other religious channels are not coming. I had complained about it numerous times but no resolution. Since Feb I tried reaching the customer care so many time on their number, twitter but no response. Finally i was able to connect on 13 Feb, engineer came but no solution after 3 hours. Now today I contacted again, someone named Amritanshu picked up the call. Problem not solved, I was told that engineer will come but will charge for it. When it is not my fault why should I pay the money. When I asked him to transfer the call to a senior he put it on hold for about 20-25 mins and finally said that my time is over and I need to hang up and call after midnight. On my insisting, he gave a nodal officer number Mr. ROHAN SHAH, not sure whether its correct or not. In fact, he was not keen to tell his name again. Is this what I am paying for?

Egineer visit naot happen

Dear Venkata,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or customer id at [email protected] so that our team can look into your concern.

Videocon

Dear Customer (Phaniroyal9),

engineer visit never happened after frequent calling also

Dear Customer (Deb2017),

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or customer id at [email protected] so that our team can look into your concern.

Deb2017

engineer visit never happened after frequent calling also

Never seen any company like this worst service of the decade.
Deb2017

May 19, 2019

Never seen any company like this worst service of the decade

Complain to D2H CC 6 days back regarding channels are not coming after recharge, they told engineer will visit bla bla. But no engineer is visiting afterwards. After calling daily to CC, they will tell transferring my call to senior supervisor , and that supervisor, I don't know , has no power or no visibility, he/she will tell engineer will definitely visit today, but still no visit. I am suspecting they have any engineers or not, they are paying anything to their employees or not. Only cheating and bluffing to the customer. What a bullshit company is this. On top of when we will call to the CC, they will always say very calmly that "Videon d2h main aapko puri sahayata prapt hogi". I don't know sahayata or cheating/bluffing which they are talking about. I think they are looting people and when we will call to CC they will just tease us like we are one of the bakra. Idiot company.
debajitb

MY d2h ACCOUNT/PACKAGE CHANGED by Videocon without Intimation

d2h customer care selected "STAR Bengali Value Pack" (INR 49/- pm) after talking to me .
On 10-May-2019, someone from Videocon d2h changed the package from " STAR Bengali Value Pack " to " Best of Bengali HD "(Bouquets INR 42.37/- pm). No itimation provided.

Found Star Jalsa not coming - complaint launched.
Now STAR JALSA Bengali has been added as Ala a carte INR 19/- pm !!! Again No Intimation provided - just resolved the problem. (screenshot attached herewith).
So, I have opted for a package of 49/= pm but will end of paying 61.37/= pm. As I have taken already yearly package - it will reduce the time period.
Customer ID : 121035346
Customer Name : DEBAJIT BANERJEE
Account ID : 12040527
Now my questions are as follows:
1) Why are YOU changing the package which is a long running Yearly package and customer had agreed to received those channels and already paid for that. Whether you are not valueing customers' already selected choice?
2) Who will pay the extra money for your mistake or business malpractice ?
3) If you are NOT able to provide STAR Bengali Value Pack - then why you are not telling / publishing in BOLD letters ?
4) Why the customer will suffer for your mistake or business malpractice ? Do you think - all the customers will not check their package and you will be milking money by doing malpractice.
5) What compensation will pay me for the above harassment and wasting valuable time? What about the emotions of my parents and kids not having their favourite channels despite of paying the fees and that too in advance !!!

service not available since may3,2019

Last recharge date: 24th April 2019
Recharge upto : 18th July 2019

I am facing an strange error as below:
From DSS Persistent Message
DSS BBCL your account has ran out of balance. Please recharge your account as soon as possible.
This error is occupying the whole screen and not allowing us to watch any channel from beginning of this month ie. May 2019.
I have called customercare multiple , around 30, times, but they are unable to support over call. They insited me to file the complaints everytime, which will cost RS. 250, as I am using product out of warranty. After that, I have filed complaints mutiple times, but either no one is visiting our place or even after visit no resolutioj is coming from the techician. The complaints are in COMPLETED status now, though issue not resolved yet.

I am still not able to watch the channels. I have lost watching the IPL and hoping will loose watching World cup too.

I am fully disappointed by the customer care support provided over helpline number 9115691156. I have found that they don't know anything and sitting ther just to register complaints only. None of them, including supervisors, has basic knowledge of the product and trobleshooting. They are non-supportive and used to cut the call in the middle of the discussion. Every time,when I called them , the executive has same question that what issue I am facing. I am not sure, how these guys are working. They don't have issue record, call records, resolution record.. nothing. They are not tracking the progress of the complaints and hurrying in closing the complaints without verifying from consumer. The service is pathetic. I am hopeles and made my mind to leave D2H soon.

Thanks & regards,

Thanks & regards,
Zafar Abbas
Phaniroyal9

Videocon

No one response to complaint . Waste of my time and I will giving the complaint in 15days back one one come to solve the complaint and he says Always we send the executive . Just ### them all. And. I think Videocon d2h has waste product
Snigdhamayee

No signal after cyclone Fani

I am Snigdhamayee Sahoo and my registered mobile no is 9938390573. My issues is, though there is no physical damage to DTH, there is no signal available on TV after a cyclone Fani. A complaint was lodged on the 14th of May 2019 through your toll-free no and there was an assurance to repair it free of cost within 72 hours. When I called second time on 16th May, they responded that first complain closed automatically by mistake. They lodged second complain and assured to do it within24 hours. I also received a message accordingly. When it did not happen, I called again yesterday, the response was the first complaint is active and they will do it within 96 hours. And today after 96 hours also there is no response from your side. I wonder is it the Videocon D2H multinational company with a very good professional repute. Your receptionists are so arrogant that they are not giving access to their seniors nor their office address to physically visit and discuss. In this situation, I wonder whether I should continue with the Videocon and change the service providers. you can contact me on mobile no 9938390573 or 9437035341
Rajeesh Durgi

May 18, 2019

Videocon d2h is the worst for customer service, deducted money without technicians visit to reinstall, for reinstall I gave 3 complaints but no response but money deducted from account.

When I contacted for money deduction, no response from customer care.

I am going to change to other dth service.

Plz do not select videocon d2h, they will not care about customers.

Rajesh
31922585
venkata kishore P

May 17, 2019

Egineer visit naot happen

Hi Folks,
i have purchased new connection through online 15 days back but still engineer visit not happen for making connection.
almost 10 requests i have made to the customer services daily though no reply .
i never see such irresponsible D2H service
sanjuagrawal

May 17, 2019

Refund due to not available of singnal

ID 68206725 from 03-05-2019 to 16-05-2019 i have not enjoy your service due to singnal not available but you charge the amount for that period also.why should i pay when i have not enjoy your service please refund the amount of that period.

Boat Basshead - Replacement unit not being delivered even after 15 days of...
    Sir, i claimed the warranty on my boat basshead 225...
    Slicepay - Money not settled
    I got my refund 2 month ago but slicepay said that that...
    EPASS KARNATAKA - Aadhar link
    So many people's doesn't know Last date to link...
    Indian army transport parcel department - Olx car
    Sir i see 02/12/2019 olx and he put add maruthi alto 800...
    honda activa 3G - Compliant from Unsatisified Customer
    To The Manager, Honda Consider either this as a...
    GHMC Property Tax - I have paid my property tax but not update your records
    Dear sir, I have paid my property tax in 2017-18...
    Future pay - No cashback given in wallet on shopping
    No cashback received on shopping from ganguly bagan big...
    Ajay panjabi - Log out permanently
    Plz stop all my transaction some one is miss used my...
    Vian Infrastructure Ltd, Haridwar - Vian Ganga, Haridwar
    I have booked one plot in Vian Ganga, Haridwar & paid...
    Future pay - No cashback received on purchasing several offer...
    No cashback given by future pay on purchasing goods from...