Videocon D2H

Consumer complaints and reviews about Videocon D2H

jdipesh

Free to air channels not coming since 3 months

My free to air channels like Jinvani, Mahavira and other religious channels are not coming. I had complained about it numerous times but no resolution. Since Feb I tried reaching the customer care so many time on their number, twitter but no response. Finally i was able to connect on 13 Feb, engineer came but no solution after 3 hours. Now today I contacted again, someone named Amritanshu picked up the call. Problem not solved, I was told that engineer will come but will charge for it. When it is not my fault why should I pay the money. When I asked him to transfer the call to a senior he put it on hold for about 20-25 mins and finally said that my time is over and I need to hang up and call after midnight. On my insisting, he gave a nodal officer number Mr. ROHAN SHAH, not sure whether its correct or not. In fact, he was not keen to tell his name again. Is this what I am paying for?

Egineer visit naot happen

Dear Venkata,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or customer id at [email protected] so that our team can look into your concern.

Videocon

Dear Customer (Phaniroyal9),

engineer visit never happened after frequent calling also

Dear Customer (Deb2017),

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or customer id at [email protected] so that our team can look into your concern.

Deb2017

engineer visit never happened after frequent calling also

Never seen any company like this worst service of the decade.
Deb2017

May 19, 2019

Never seen any company like this worst service of the decade

Complain to D2H CC 6 days back regarding channels are not coming after recharge, they told engineer will visit bla bla. But no engineer is visiting afterwards. After calling daily to CC, they will tell transferring my call to senior supervisor , and that supervisor, I don't know , has no power or no visibility, he/she will tell engineer will definitely visit today, but still no visit. I am suspecting they have any engineers or not, they are paying anything to their employees or not. Only cheating and bluffing to the customer. What a bullshit company is this. On top of when we will call to the CC, they will always say very calmly that "Videon d2h main aapko puri sahayata prapt hogi". I don't know sahayata or cheating/bluffing which they are talking about. I think they are looting people and when we will call to CC they will just tease us like we are one of the bakra. Idiot company.
debajitb

MY d2h ACCOUNT/PACKAGE CHANGED by Videocon without Intimation

d2h customer care selected "STAR Bengali Value Pack" (INR 49/- pm) after talking to me .
On 10-May-2019, someone from Videocon d2h changed the package from " STAR Bengali Value Pack " to " Best of Bengali HD "(Bouquets INR 42.37/- pm). No itimation provided.

Found Star Jalsa not coming - complaint launched.
Now STAR JALSA Bengali has been added as Ala a carte INR 19/- pm !!! Again No Intimation provided - just resolved the problem. (screenshot attached herewith).
So, I have opted for a package of 49/= pm but will end of paying 61.37/= pm. As I have taken already yearly package - it will reduce the time period.
Customer ID : 121035346
Customer Name : DEBAJIT BANERJEE
Account ID : 12040527
Now my questions are as follows:
1) Why are YOU changing the package which is a long running Yearly package and customer had agreed to received those channels and already paid for that. Whether you are not valueing customers' already selected choice?
2) Who will pay the extra money for your mistake or business malpractice ?
3) If you are NOT able to provide STAR Bengali Value Pack - then why you are not telling / publishing in BOLD letters ?
4) Why the customer will suffer for your mistake or business malpractice ? Do you think - all the customers will not check their package and you will be milking money by doing malpractice.
5) What compensation will pay me for the above harassment and wasting valuable time? What about the emotions of my parents and kids not having their favourite channels despite of paying the fees and that too in advance !!!

service not available since may3,2019

Dear Customer (amlan386),

Signal not available since 15th

Dear Customer (spprana),

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have forwarded your concern to our team and will get back to you with an update soon.

FoolishConsumer

Last recharge date: 24th April 2019
Recharge upto : 18th July 2019

I am facing an strange error as below:
From DSS Persistent Message
DSS BBCL your account has ran out of balance. Please recharge your account as soon as possible.
This error is occupying the whole screen and not allowing us to watch any channel from beginning of this month ie. May 2019.
I have called customercare multiple , around 30, times, but they are unable to support over call. They insited me to file the complaints everytime, which will cost RS. 250, as I am using product out of warranty. After that, I have filed complaints mutiple times, but either no one is visiting our place or even after visit no resolutioj is coming from the techician. The complaints are in COMPLETED status now, though issue not resolved yet.

I am still not able to watch the channels. I have lost watching the IPL and hoping will loose watching World cup too.

I am fully disappointed by the customer care support provided over helpline number 9115691156. I have found that they don't know anything and sitting ther just to register complaints only. None of them, including supervisors, has basic knowledge of the product and trobleshooting. They are non-supportive and used to cut the call in the middle of the discussion. Every time,when I called them , the executive has same question that what issue I am facing. I am not sure, how these guys are working. They don't have issue record, call records, resolution record.. nothing. They are not tracking the progress of the complaints and hurrying in closing the complaints without verifying from consumer. The service is pathetic. I am hopeles and made my mind to leave D2H soon.

Thanks & regards,

Thanks & regards,
Zafar Abbas
Phaniroyal9

Videocon

No one response to complaint . Waste of my time and I will giving the complaint in 15days back one one come to solve the complaint and he says Always we send the executive . Just ### them all. And. I think Videocon d2h has waste product
Snigdhamayee

No signal after cyclone Fani

I am Snigdhamayee Sahoo and my registered mobile no is 9938390573. My issues is, though there is no physical damage to DTH, there is no signal available on TV after a cyclone Fani. A complaint was lodged on the 14th of May 2019 through your toll-free no and there was an assurance to repair it free of cost within 72 hours. When I called second time on 16th May, they responded that first complain closed automatically by mistake. They lodged second complain and assured to do it within24 hours. I also received a message accordingly. When it did not happen, I called again yesterday, the response was the first complaint is active and they will do it within 96 hours. And today after 96 hours also there is no response from your side. I wonder is it the Videocon D2H multinational company with a very good professional repute. Your receptionists are so arrogant that they are not giving access to their seniors nor their office address to physically visit and discuss. In this situation, I wonder whether I should continue with the Videocon and change the service providers. you can contact me on mobile no 9938390573 or 9437035341
Rajeesh Durgi

May 18, 2019

Deducted money without information, worst customer service, no response for complaints

Videocon d2h is the worst for customer service, deducted money without technicians visit to reinstall, for reinstall I gave 3 complaints but no response but money deducted from account.

When I contacted for money deduction, no response from customer care.

I am going to change to other dth service.

Plz do not select videocon d2h, they will not care about customers.

Rajesh
31922585
venkata kishore P

Egineer visit naot happen

Hi Folks,
i have purchased new connection through online 15 days back but still engineer visit not happen for making connection.
almost 10 requests i have made to the customer services daily though no reply .
i never see such irresponsible D2H service
sanjuagrawal

May 17, 2019

Refund due to not available of singnal

ID 68206725 from 03-05-2019 to 16-05-2019 i have not enjoy your service due to singnal not available but you charge the amount for that period also.why should i pay when i have not enjoy your service please refund the amount of that period.

May 17, 2019

Remote and setup box not working. not able to change channel

Dear Veera,

Worst service - Videocon D2H

Dear Customer (ajitkar5),

spprana

Signal not available since 15th

Vediocon d2h signal not available since 15th.
My customer id 68707859, on annual subscription.
Inspite of several calls to customercare the complaint not resolved, they give date and time with tclicket number by mail and message but never bother about it.
Again called customercare they simply reply with a new date, but no action taken.
In case the problem can't be attended, cancel subscription and due amounts be cleared immediately.

Relocation Charges Deducted Twice

Dear Mr. Kumar,

We hope that our team connected with you and was able to assist you in the best possible way. Do let us know if you need any assistance in future.

amlan386

service not available since may3,2019

videocon d2h network unavailable since may3,2019

multiple complaints filed but of no use. no solution provided till now.

May 16, 2019

Escalation: Issue that could be resolved over phone but engineer had to visit

Dear Jagan Mohan,

We would like to inform you that we have cross-checked with our service area head and he told us that there was no complaint raised against any service visit on 9th March 2019. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Worst service - Videocon D2H

More than 96 hours. Complaint given on 11th May 2019 still no service engineer visit from D2H. Such poor service is not expected. Being a service company, customer service has to be of utmost importance.

Videocon D2H - Worst service

Videocon D2H - Worst service

More than 96 hours. Complaint given on 11th May 2019 still no service engineer visit from D2H. Such poor service is not expected. Being a service company, customer service has to be of utmost importance @d2h.

All false promises and sms.

SAI PRASAD GROUP OF COMPANIES - Saiprasad Corporation Ltd.
    Sir I have invested Rs. 15,000/- in Sai Prasad...
    torrent power ltd - Asking 4,099,37 rupees to give new connection
    Listen carefully it's gonna be so interesting. My...
    HDFC - Excess deduction
    Hello Sir, Please help me get my money back from a fraud...
    SSC - UNABLE TO LOGIN
    RESPECTED SIR, I AM UNABLE TO LOGIN TO MY ACCOUNT. I...
    RTO Pune - RC is not received
    Hi Team I have purchase activa 5g from sterling Honda...
    Fresh Menu - No Refund
    I placed an orderon the and paid 165.90/- using...
    revenue department delhi - issue of OBC certificate
    Sir, I submitted an application for issuing OBC...
    Oggy cockroaches - Stop tha oggy cockroaches shows please
    Stop the oggy cockroaches shows it is not good cartoon it...
    jntu kakinada - Payment status is pending for OD
    Dear sir/Madam, I had applied for original degree and...