Videocon D2H

Consumer complaints and reviews about Videocon D2H

Nandini Dasari

Mar 16, 2019

channel subscriptions

subscribed channels are not coming since morning

Mar 15, 2019

Worst service provider. Subscribed channels not working since past fortnight

Dear Sarthak,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have forwarded your concern to our team and will get back to you with an update soon.

Harassment by Customer Care and Engineer

Dear Kathe,

Customer ID - 69010502

Dear Customer (asinghc),

Mar 15, 2019

Not conct customer care number all time busy so kindly sort out my broblem

Dear Customer (Gangapriyag),

Worst service provided throughout India

Dear Mr Patil,

Anil691

Worst Response & Service

I am Mr Anil Shinde, and my customer Id no is 198114184. My account balance generated date is 13th March 2019 and my account balance is Rs 353.81. My base pack Id is Super Gold and subscription expiry date is 14 April 2019. on 14 march 2019 when i spoke with the customer care she told me that the package has been change from feb 2019 & they cant even informed or prompt some service and they told me recharge so i recharged it on 14 March 2019 at 11.41 am, I subscribed some channels (super gold pack) and it will be subscribe the channel within 15 to 20 min since its more than 8 hours still the channel has been not subcribed. but yet I am not able to see them.

Registered no:7045363288 and my alternate no is 9820769046

Please active the subscribed channels as soon as possible.

Thanks & regrads,
Anil Shinde

No any call received

Dear Customer (Montair101),

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or customer id at [email protected] so that our team can look into your concern.

Videocon D2H not contactable

Unable to watching movie

Dear Mr Tuppad,

vijayakumari p

IRESPONCIBLE BEHAVING

i had get a call at vediocon d2h service in the date 03/03/2019 and one off lady told me this is the call from vediocon and u please select your channels for the new package for problem caused by the TRI's order. i say ok then i select the channels and she said ok u please reacharged rs 999 and u get the channels us soon us possible and u get 3 months validity and get one month free also so i agreed her conditions and i reacharged my account that day and i get channels. then after 3 days some of channels will be stopped, so i call the customer care nobody can respond proper way and behaving very bad and they also treat me like us a begger,and finaly they say your account has refreshed then u have get only one month validity and then if u get this channels u should pay rs 857 per month and they clossed my call.what a shame behaviour this. so it is a cheating so i go to complaint TRI. only waiting just 2 days so contact me with in 2 days otherwaise i defenitily complaint at TELECOME AUTHORITY OF INDIA.
my registerd phone number is 8129857159 and customer id 103293247
premsudhabc

Mar 14, 2019

Selected channels not coming up

Customer Id-179221162
Worst reposnse.
Website and application does not work.
They have taken the money for which i have not subscribed.
I want to go to customer court.
prabha srinivas

D2h Services not working

Customer ID 93779928

We have recharged D2H subscription on 13th March 2019. After recharging, we tried to contact the customer care but of no use. We tried calling 1800137 0777. They informed us that after 10 minutes, the required channels will be activated. But till now none of the channels have been activated and response on the TV we are getting is insufficient inspite of having balance. The calls are not attended by the customer care representatives. None of the customer care numbers are working. Request you to kindly look into the issue and resolve the problem at the earliest. My registered mobile number is 9008917408.
Nikhil Bairwa

Nothing watch in TV

We have recharged our account but it shows "no balace" please give attention on this critical situation. We can't see anything on it. Please!
My account details are :-
ID - 109580521
PH.NO. - 9250443439
TUPPAD

unable to watching movie

unable to watching movie
Pavitharan

Worst D2H Network

This is Pavitharan.K from Bangalore and my Customer ID: 75394817.

From 04/03/2019 (Monday), I'm facing problem. Whatever i subscribed (126 Channels) paid channels are not working and only 4 channels are showing.

When i called on 4th, they informed me that we've send a query or request. So, within 10 minutes all the subscribed channels will be working. But it is not happened.

Once again i called on 5th and 6th, same information they told to me that we've done reset and within 10 minutes all the subscribed channels will be working and it is not happened. If not working, call to this No: 18001370777 and this also not working.

On 07/03/2019, they've taken the complaint and informed me that within 24 hours technical personal will come and resolve the issue. But no one contacted me.

Again I called on 08/03/2019 since 24 hours is completed and technical personal not turned up, they've informed me that the complaint is in open and with 8 hours your issue will be resolved and we're escalating the respective person (but i don't know who is the respective person).

On 9th, when i called and asked about my complaint status, they informed me it will take another 8 hours to resolve this issue and we're escalating the respective person (but i don't know who is the respective person).

On 11th no one contacted me for resolving the issue, Once again i called the customer care about the complaint status, they informed me it will take another 8 hours to resolve this issue and we're escalating the respective person (but i don't know who is the respective person).

On 12th no one contacted me for resolving the issue, Once again i called the customer care about the complaint status, they informed me it will take another 8 hours to resolve this issue and we're escalating the respective person (but i don't know who is the respective person).

Today us 13th and as of now no one contacted me, Once again i called the customer care about the complaint status, they informed me it will take another 8 hours to resolve this issue and we're escalating the respective person (but i don't know who is the respective person)

Please tell me how many 8 hours i need to give to you people to resolve the issue.

If amount is not available means, you people are disconnecting our connection. More than one week, I raised one issue and my money is getting reduce from account and still issue is not solved.

When we're calling the Customer Support Team if issue is not resolved, by default they're blaming the technical person/dealer who are associated with our location and they're telling we're escalating the same to respective person.

Similarly, I've found some issues in the Web Application.

Bug No:1
I've submitted with 125 Channels along with BST All Malayalam with amount of Rs 658.

When I'm retrieving, same should be displayed. But instead of that, In the BST it is displaying 187 Channel which i've not selected.

Bug No:2
While submitting, I've selected Zone as 'South'. When I'm retrieving, it is displaying in the 'North' and it not allowing to change to 'South'.

Bug No:3
After submitting, I've deleted the Disney package of 8 and added Disney package of 9 and I kept remaining all other packages which i've selected previously. When I'm checking the Amount is showing as 153 instead of 659.

Like this so many issue are there in the web application as well not a proper support is given by your team to us for the issue raised.

Please inform your team who development this web application to check the basic validation which is not available before giving to the end user.

I'm using this Videocon D2h for more than 6 years and I'm getting fed up why i've chosen this network where cost are much lesser in the other network.

Pavitharan.K
kasala.g

Cancel the Subscription

Guys,

why we wanted to beg these guys when they are responding. cancel the subscription and move to some other d2h. I moved to Tata Sky. They should do good service as we are paying them if not change the connection
kasala.g

Cancel the Subcription

Guys, why we wanted to beg these guys when we pay for the services. I switched over to Tata Sky. nowadays all D2H are same rates. better switch it to some other vendor
Sanket Namjoshi

Mar 12, 2019

Not able to see channels

Not able to view channels even after sufficient balance
Customer care numbers are unreachable

Really pathetic service

Sanket Namjoshi

Astrologer - FRAUD ASTROLOGER - MONEY LOOT BATCH
    Hi, FRAUD ASTROLOGER - MONEY LOOT BATCH I Got...
    Sahara abode bond - what is procedure to get back money from sahara
    SAHARA ABODE BOND I have invested Rs 49696/- ABODE BOND...
    CPP ASSISTANCE SERVICE - Uninformed Debit of Rs.1699/- from my creditcard
    Dear Sir, The CPP assistance service has debited ...
    SBI Life Shubh Nivesh - Wrong Information provided at the time of opening a new...
    National consumer court complaint no. 1217057 This is...
    abode bond - procedure to get back money from sahara
    SAHARA ABODE BOND I have invested Rs 49696/- ABODE BOND...
    SBTET TELANGANA - Refund of fee amount
    Hello sir, i am R. Kiran kumar, pin no:16241-M-094,Tkr...
    BILLDESK util - Recharge not recived
    Balance detucted from my paytm wallet but services not...
    Bajaj Finserv Ltd - Abusive messages
    Today i got a call from the number 9594156201 stating a...
    SSC - Login problem
    I am unable to login in to ssc with my registration number...
    Municipal corporation bhiwani - About garbage Holder bad behavior
    Here I am complaining about the garbage Holder of D C...