Videocon D2H

Consumer complaints and reviews about Videocon D2H

Pavitharan

Worst D2H Network

This is Pavitharan.K from Bangalore and my Customer ID: 75394817.

From 04/03/2019 (Monday), I'm facing problem. Whatever i subscribed (126 Channels) paid channels are not working and only 4 channels are showing.

When i called on 4th, they informed me that we've send a query or request. So, within 10 minutes all the subscribed channels will be working. But it is not happened.

Once again i called on 5th and 6th, same information they told to me that we've done reset and within 10 minutes all the subscribed channels will be working and it is not happened. If not working, call to this No: 18001370777 and this also not working.

On 07/03/2019, they've taken the complaint and informed me that within 24 hours technical personal will come and resolve the issue. But no one contacted me.

Again I called on 08/03/2019 since 24 hours is completed and technical personal not turned up, they've informed me that the complaint is in open and with 8 hours your issue will be resolved and we're escalating the respective person (but i don't know who is the respective person).

On 9th, when i called and asked about my complaint status, they informed me it will take another 8 hours to resolve this issue and we're escalating the respective person (but i don't know who is the respective person).

On 11th no one contacted me for resolving the issue, Once again i called the customer care about the complaint status, they informed me it will take another 8 hours to resolve this issue and we're escalating the respective person (but i don't know who is the respective person).

On 12th no one contacted me for resolving the issue, Once again i called the customer care about the complaint status, they informed me it will take another 8 hours to resolve this issue and we're escalating the respective person (but i don't know who is the respective person).

Today us 13th and as of now no one contacted me, Once again i called the customer care about the complaint status, they informed me it will take another 8 hours to resolve this issue and we're escalating the respective person (but i don't know who is the respective person)

Please tell me how many 8 hours i need to give to you people to resolve the issue.

If amount is not available means, you people are disconnecting our connection. More than one week, I raised one issue and my money is getting reduce from account and still issue is not solved.

When we're calling the Customer Support Team if issue is not resolved, by default they're blaming the technical person/dealer who are associated with our location and they're telling we're escalating the same to respective person.

Similarly, I've found some issues in the Web Application.

Bug No:1
I've submitted with 125 Channels along with BST All Malayalam with amount of Rs 658.

When I'm retrieving, same should be displayed. But instead of that, In the BST it is displaying 187 Channel which i've not selected.

Bug No:2
While submitting, I've selected Zone as 'South'. When I'm retrieving, it is displaying in the 'North' and it not allowing to change to 'South'.

Bug No:3
After submitting, I've deleted the Disney package of 8 and added Disney package of 9 and I kept remaining all other packages which i've selected previously. When I'm checking the Amount is showing as 153 instead of 659.

Like this so many issue are there in the web application as well not a proper support is given by your team to us for the issue raised.

Please inform your team who development this web application to check the basic validation which is not available before giving to the end user.

I'm using this Videocon D2h for more than 6 years and I'm getting fed up why i've chosen this network where cost are much lesser in the other network.

Pavitharan.K
kasala.g

Cancel the Subscription

Guys,

why we wanted to beg these guys when they are responding. cancel the subscription and move to some other d2h. I moved to Tata Sky. They should do good service as we are paying them if not change the connection
kasala.g

Cancel the Subcription

Guys, why we wanted to beg these guys when we pay for the services. I switched over to Tata Sky. nowadays all D2H are same rates. better switch it to some other vendor
Sanket Namjoshi

Mar 12, 2019

Not able to see channels

Not able to view channels even after sufficient balance
Customer care numbers are unreachable

Really pathetic service

Sanket Namjoshi
Viresh Kumar Singh

Videocon D2H not contactable

Cust Id-2458530- Viresh Kumar Singh, Contact No-9711710177/9711002063

I would like to inform you that we have tried to contact you on but you are not contactable and I am also not able to login on your website seriously very pathetic service and even i also wrote mail to MD and higher authority but there is also no revert.I tried at all level of contact but not getting any response from anywhere.
Please help us as we are feeling cheated neither we can get the plan nor we able to port to other service provider
Montair101

Mar 12, 2019

Do not phone received and no good response

Do not phone received no clear information of Chanel select my Chanel not activated and no good response by Videocon employee
Please my help and call me
Montair101

No any call received

My plane change without any information and no any call received by employee Videocon
Please talk to me remediatelly
dbgundpatil

Mar 10, 2019

Worst service provided throughout India

My customer ID is : 3028385. I have recharged my account on 8 th march. Since 8 th march morning, all of a sudden the Marathi paid channels stopped, so we selected the package (last month we were not able to select the package due to network issue of d2h) and recharged the account. Package didn't get updated even after 16 hrs, post which we just received a message that package is updated. However till this second, we are not able to view the channels.
More than 150 failed calls to the customer care number and 2 mails to the customer service, with a false promise that account has been refreshed already and you will be able to see the channels, the result is zero.
EITHER RESOLVE THE ISSUE ASAP OR BE READY TO FACE THE CONSUMER COURT.
Gangapriyag

Mar 10, 2019

Not conct customer care number all time busy so kindly sort out my broblem

Setup box not working
asinghc

Mar 9, 2019

Customer ID - 69010502

To D2H Team,

We are having this issue for getting our second television recharged, It has been over 30 days and we are not getting our issues fixed so far. Our Complaint No. 693200238 has been UNRESOLVED.

We are calling your customer service and we think YOUR customer service is the WORST service of INDIA.
Every time we call, we get a no proper communication and it is going very bad. We hope Videocon D2H knows about the service they are providing.

I would like to get my complaint resolved ASAP or I want my MONEY back. You have 1 Week. Or else I am going to the court!

Mob - 9432010344
COL BGS CHAUHAN
ARMY OFFICER
Kathe

Mar 8, 2019

Channel are not coming

My customer ID is 176361532 I have recharged my account for rs.300/- & give channel selection list to your caller ms.laxmi but now I am not able to see any channel .I am trying to contact with your customer care number but no one is going to give proper reply and we are waiting for many hours to contact with customer care. Really very worst service provided by you.

Mar 7, 2019

Not able to view channels since 2 days

Hello D2H
My customer id is 167529502, as per my account details my account balance on March 06 2019 is Rs 313.20
Base package : NEW GOLD SPORTS
I'm not able to see all the channels that I used to see previously.
For E.g ZEE Cinema, Star Gold, ZEE Marathi, Colours Marathi, Colours, Sony Max etc
Lot of channels are not visible for me.
Please look into this ASAP.
AbdulKS

Mar 7, 2019

Subscribed channels not working from 7 day

I have selected the choice of channels and they confirmed the same. I recharged the account accordingly.

I get an error E18-4

Every day i logged a complaint but service engineer dose show up on the site but close complaint saying that issue is resolve.

the paid channels stopped working all of a sudden . From 28th feb it is in the same state till date.

The irony is i have been calling every day that it take time to connect after trying no of times and waiting for almost 20 minutes and call getting disconnected automatically and over that when finally get connected, the executive talks very rudely. Your request is in process but no specifics time can be provided for resolution. You need to wait till then.

My ID is 157962429. In case no resolution is provided, I shall approach consumer court and seek compensation for mental harassment.

D2H is the worst service provider.

Can provide detail proof of the agony being matted by d2h
Saumya Ranjan Panda

Harassment by Customer Care and Engineer

to Customercare, Nodalofficer.MH, Dhananjay.Kangutkar

complaint no: 63801391 and Many more
Customer Id: 169533180

With heavy disatisfaction I am writing this email. I had been into deep trauma of mental harrasment by your Customer care executive and engineering team.

Here is the issue,

From March 2nd, I am facing issue with my Videocon D2h. With having all packages set and balance having more than 5000, I am constantly getting the error of E18-4, not sufficient balance. I tried calling your customer care executive(luckily) it got connected and they did some work from backend but still the issue remained. Then complaint was raised and en engineer named Shameen came to my place. He also did the same refresh(account) but issue didn't got resolved. It's now near to a week I am not able to view any of the channels but my account balance is reducing. Icing on the cake was all my complaints were closed saying "Package Issue". When all my packages are active and having sufficient balance why the hell I am getting the issue and moreover the amount is reducing day by day even without watching the channels.

Since it's your incapability to resolve the issue and the mental harrasment I have received from you guys I have decided to go legally against you. Please note, all my calls made to customer care executives are recorded and with proper proofs.
sarthak1000b

Mar 6, 2019

Worst service provider. Subscribed channels not working since past fortnight

D2H is the worst service provider . I think they are finding it difficult to meet the compliance set by Trai.

I have provided them with the choice of channels and they confirmed the same. I recharged the account accordingly.

However one day the paid channels stopped working all of a sudden . From 28th feb it is in the same state.

The irony is i have been calling every day that too am able to connect affer trying n no of times and waiting for almost 10 minutes and call getting disconnected automatically amd over that when finally get connected ,the statement being given on different ocassions is as follows:- server is down please call after 30 min. Please give missed call to a no , it will start working post that. Your request is in process but no specifics time can be provided for resolution . You need to wait till then.

Morover the emails get responded after 3 days , goving the same above reasons.

My ID is 164942491 . Am trying this as a last resort . In case no resolution is provided , shall approach consumer court and seek compensation for mental harrasment.

Can provide detail proof of the agony being metted by d2h
d2h Team

NO RESPONSE FROM CUSTOMER CARE OR NODAL OFFICER

Dear Sridhar,

We would like to inform you that we have tried to contact on RTN (9833216961 / 9930232069) but you are not contactable. Moreover, the plan is activated as per your request with a monthly cost of Rs. 378.60/- & switch off date is 17-Mar-2019.

Team d2h
d2h Team

Mar 6, 2019

Paid for the services but not able to view selected TV channels

Dear Raj,

We would like to inform you that we have tried to contact on RTN (9833216961 / 9930232069) but you are not contactable. Moreover, The plan is activated as per your request with a monthly cost of Rs. 378.60/- & switch off date is 17-Mar-2019.

Team d2h
vehicle

channels are not coming

My Customer ID Is 30260979. I Have Recharged On 03-03-2019. From 01-03-2019 We Are Getting insufficient balance Error. Please Do The Needful. and we are continue try to contact on toll free no 18001370111 but continue message your call can't completed due to conjest.....

Ajeet Chobey
erabhi.2006

Signal Not Available

Dear Videocon D2H Team,

I have been trying to get in touch with your customer care not no success. Since last 3 days only star plus HD is coming on my TV, for rest all channels either it is saying signal not available or channel not subscribe but as per my account details on Videocon D2H website all channels are active.

Request you to kindly look into the matter & get it resolved.
My customer ID is 83526852

Abhinav Tiwari

Very very worst service-Videocon D2H

My Customer ID:101181869 Very very worst service past one week i am suffering a lot till now no one taking care of my problem.

I have selected channels and activated but till now channels are not coming..If i called customer care very worst update..

Did you guys really solve my problem ? Now a days your guys just taking money from customers not solved the problem...

rajkr1965

Problem of RTN

My Number Register with d2h account keep having call of Videocon customer due to my complaint and your reply on it . I request you to remove my complaint on complaint board and also with my d2h account.

Thanks regards

Very very worst service

Did you guys really solve my problem or else i will go to consumer court.

Mar 5, 2019

I am not able to login to select the channels

I am trying to login to my I'd which is not happens last one week and I has done complaint I'd information as below Dear NAGARAJ SHETTI your Complaint No. 694357956 for Customer ID 103049173 has been registered and will get resolved till Monday, March 4, 2019 11.31 AM still I had not got any information and before recharge also I has called customer care for select the chan.but as they information it's not yet started in d2h but now No one is there in the company to resolve the problem after recharging also I am not able to watch channels it's very poor service is given by videocon.

Very very worst service

Did you guys really solve my problem or else i will take alternative decision...

nakul upasani

Connectivity is down

Team,

I have sent 4 mails in last 4 days but there is no response and my connection is not working. I need refund for not providing me the service. In fact I tried toreach you many times but the customer care numbre3s are not reachable.

It seems company no moire exeets. My customer ID is 184216118.

Please confirm issue is resolved.

Kranti water meter - Water meter
    My water meter is not working properly it is in warranty...
    Sravani m madireddy - Cheating and fraud
    Cheating and fraud Dear sir, Rampant cheating and...
    KSRTC - Midway stop by Airavata
    Dear KSRTC MANAGER I am a proud kamnadiga who always...
    GSRTC - Not refund for tickets
    Sir, My senior citizen mother alone traveling from...
    Elexdeals - kospet hope WATERPROOF SMART WATCH 3gb/32gb - Wrong product send
    I ordered for kospet hope smart watch with 3gb ram 32gb...
    MCD - Blockage of Rainwater mainhole
    This is in regards to the blockage of rain water main hole...
    I need to home - I need to home
    I need to home Application Status: Your Assessment ID...
    Rishtey Tv - Meri aashiqui tumse hi
    Please telecast the show.
    UGC - Payment
    Pfms is showing my nsp status of 54000 under processing...