Videocon D2H

Consumer complaints and reviews about Videocon D2H

nakul upasani

Connection not working

Team,

I have sent 3 to 4 mails in last three days but my problem is not yet resolved. I am unable to see the channels. Please refund me the amount for last 4 days and confirm the services are started.

Your customer care is also not working. It seems company no more exists.

My customer ID is 184216118

DeeEss

Mar 5, 2019

Paid for the package but no channels being displayed

I paid for the Videocon D2H package today and none of the channels are showing up now.

The setup box will start and then as soon as the light turns green, it turns red again. It was working fine till yesterday but today after selecting channels of choice as per TRAI guidelines and making the required payments nothing is working.

Their customer numbers are not reachable at all. And dropping email to them seems to have no impact. Nobody bothers to respond or read.

This is horrible service being provided to the customers. How do they manage to survive in the competition, I really wonder.

Customer# 101074219

Not sure if somebody will even respond.

Videocon d2h not showing any channels

Dear Janardhanan,

We would like to inform you that we tried to contact on RTN ( 9656625030 ) but you are not contactable. As per your concern related to channels not working we have sent refresh command. Kindly share error screenshot if you face an issue.

Hopeless Videocon D2H

Dear Ravindra,

We would like to inform you that we tried to contact on RTN ( 9881740940 ) but you are not contactable. As per your concern related to channels not working we have sent refresh command. Kindly share error screenshot if you face an issue.

Dear Customer (119301308),

As discussed over the call on RTN (9990183170), you are facing issue with STB but are not available at home. So we request you to call on customer care number when you are facing issue in STB so that we can provide resolution.

Dear Rajan,

As discussed over the call on RTN (9779569001 ), you wanted to make changes in your package the same has been done.

jaaichoudhari

Services stopped abruptly

your services are worst n absolutely 3rd graded! None of your telephone numbers are working and neither the request submitted through online portal is processed. When i try to enter my customer id 6408118, it says invalid customer number and auto disconnects. Are you guys high on weed? Totally insane! My services are stopped in spite of having sufficient balance in my account.
Padmini_95

Mar 5, 2019

Not able to view channels subscribed

I am not able to see the most of the channels of Star, music channels are not at all coming and even most of news channels which are defined as free. Why is this happening suddenly. When i tried to communicate with customer care its always busy. Is this a way to handle customers when you cant afford to communicate to all the customers you shouldn't have so many customers at first place and secondly i haven't received any communication regarding the disconnection of channels. Is it the way to handle your business shame on you.
Sunil P S

16-4 E Error

My Customer ID Is 99934016. I Have Recharged On 04-03-2019. From Yesterday We Are Getting 16-4-E Error. Please Do The Needful.

Sunil P S
nkniit

very bad service

I have paid for re-installation and Videocon service engineer did not install proper place. Customer care not responding .

Chanel are not coming

Dear Raj,

As discussed over the call with you on RTN- 9540517106, now the issue has been resolved.

Up to dating

Dear Customer(samee9444),

As discussed over the call with you on RTN- 9292400800, now the issue has been resolved and no changes in the package were requested by you.

RANJAN1252

Nobody picking phone since 4 February 2019

Since February 04 2019 D2H service is not working and no body picking up the call also not getting any response from their customer care through mail.
They are charging and deducting the amount from the balance. Please guide how to get in touch with videocond2h and restored the service and how to complain with TRAI.

Mar 4, 2019

Paid for the services but not able to view selected TV channels

Dear Raj,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have forwarded your concern to our team and will get back to you with an update soon.

Videocon d2h not showing any channels

Dear Janardhanan,

Hopeless Videocon D2H

Dear Ravindra,

NO RESPONSE FROM CUSTOMER CARE OR NODAL OFFICER

Dear Sridhar,

VERY BAD SERVICE

Dear Sanjay,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or customer id at [email protected] so that our team can look into your concern.

Selected Channel not visible

Dear Nick,

Extremely poor customer service

Dear Anwesh,

nanduthotaraddy

Mar 4, 2019

Do something n solve our issues

have recharged my videocon d2h 03th Mar 2019. recharge was done successfully but channel isn't working yet. I am continuously calling to customer care number for channel selection but till today i cant able yo connect them as every time when i select to speak with customer care option to check but all time they are calls are busy ...after few minutes the call automatically disconnect..

Dear Customer (119301308),

Dear Rajan,

Rajan Dutta

Mar 3, 2019

Poor customer care

Customer care no is useless
Existing customer D2H 20165549 from 10 years

Nor customer care no reachable from two days tried 100 times nor they reply to mail

After trai guidelines customer care is harrasment care my set HD channel vanished while watching and no reply felt from them

Where to complaint
119301308

Mar 3, 2019

Videocon d2h is a team of frauds

you people are simply SHAMELESS.. where the hell all of you are hiding your faces by not taking calls.. Or responding to mails????????????? You all are FRAUDS.
If u have some guts then do call back bastards.

Hide quoted text

On Sat 2 Mar, 2019

My Customer I'D: 119301308

On Sat 2 Mar, 2019, 6:11 PM

On Sat 2 Mar, 2019, 6:06 PM
Hi Useless D2h team

Can somebody from your team show respect to your customers and pick up calls sonetime┬┐???????????????? Resolving issues is far away from ur approach.

Trying ur different nos. From toll free to nodal officers to local offices... Seems like you people are not at all bothered about customer service..?? Shame on your team.

DO CALL ME IMMEDIARELY USELESS TEAM!!

CUSTOMER I'D: 26731392..
Have recharged before time still not getting services??????? Waiting for a call back

Rgds,

Kranti water meter - Water meter
    My water meter is not working properly it is in warranty...
    Sravani m madireddy - Cheating and fraud
    Cheating and fraud Dear sir, Rampant cheating and...
    KSRTC - Midway stop by Airavata
    Dear KSRTC MANAGER I am a proud kamnadiga who always...
    GSRTC - Not refund for tickets
    Sir, My senior citizen mother alone traveling from...
    Elexdeals - kospet hope WATERPROOF SMART WATCH 3gb/32gb - Wrong product send
    I ordered for kospet hope smart watch with 3gb ram 32gb...
    MCD - Blockage of Rainwater mainhole
    This is in regards to the blockage of rain water main hole...
    I need to home - I need to home
    I need to home Application Status: Your Assessment ID...
    Rishtey Tv - Meri aashiqui tumse hi
    Please telecast the show.
    UGC - Payment
    Pfms is showing my nsp status of 54000 under processing...