Consumer complaints and reviews about Videocon D2H

Jul 23, 2019

about service of videocon d2h

Dear Yogesh,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have forwarded your concern to our team and will get back to you with an update soon.

yogeshkapil

Jul 22, 2019

about service of videocon d2h

my customer id is 234736975.

On day of installation your executives install dish direct in middle of the roof which is not safe. as children use to play on roof some time Monkeys come and can destroy that antenna. I already request Mr Manjeeet who installed this on roof to shift somewhere else. Now he is not picking up the phone. A pass word is fixed on system no one is ready to tell the password. When i called executive for help, his way of talking was not satisfactory.
Why should i pay extra amount to shift that. Your executive was saying customer is responsible for this, he has to take care of this where the installed. it's mean company allow them to install antenna any where in house in middle of roof in stairs. They will never take care it might disturb anyone.
yogeshkapil

Jul 22, 2019

Customer service by Videocon D2H

my customer id is 234736975.

On day of installation your executives install dish direct in middle of the roof which is not safe. as children use to play on roof some time Monkeys come and can destroy that antenna. I already request Mr Manjeet who installed this on roof to shift somewhere else. Now he is not picking up the phone. A password is fixed on system no one is ready to tell the password. When i called executive for help, his way of talking was not satisfactory.
And why should i pay extra amount to shift that antenna from roof to wall. Your executive said we have to take care of the things when they were installing that on roof. It's means company can fix antenna anywhere in middle of roof, stairs or any sensitive place.

Jul 19, 2019

Dear Rupa,

We hope that your complaint is resolved now. Please get in touch with us if you face any problem with our product.

Jul 19, 2019

Dear Customer ([email protected]@$$),

We would like to inform you that we have tried to call you on RTN (9971818952), but you were not responding to the calls. Furthermore, please share your alternate contact number and a convenient time so that the needful can be done.

Jul 17, 2019

Negligence of customer executive

Dear Praveen,

Jul 16, 2019

Money deducted Twice without giving service 101420362

Dear Chennakesh,

We would like to inform you that we have already reversed the amount of Rs. 400/- against relocation charges on 18 June 2019 in your d2h account. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Sunikar

Jul 16, 2019

Negligence of customer executive

It was totally a customer executive negligence due to which unnecessary channel pack was activated to my customer ID:26427444. My call to CC was to just deactivate a channel and activate other channel which is very simple task to be done, but No!! Customer care executive ruined it completely. Instead to add a single channel she has activated the whole Amcha Marathi pack.

I tried to reach 3-4 times to customer care on 13.07.2019 around 04:00 PM to 04:45 PM to deactivate the Amcha Marathi pack which was wrongly activated by the executive, but the standard response was it cannot be deleted as there is a lock-in of 30 days. Is that my problem? Finally I had to wait for 40 minutes to connect with supervisor (Anitha) and that lady managed somehow to deactivate that pack. But the price per month for the pack which has been activated for my Customer ID has been increased drastically.

Please do not fool around the customers by using illiterate executives who don't even understand the digits/numbers we say and the attitude of the agents are really disgusting.

Kindly check my customer ID and give me a call back else definitely this will be escalated to the other level. My concern is still unresolved.

Praveen K S Naik

Worst Service By Videocon D2h

Dear Rajesh,

We understand that your complaint is resolved now. Please get in touch with us if you face any problem with our product.

balance deducted by videocon d2h

Dear Customer (Shiv0501),

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or customer id at [email protected] so that our team can look into your concern.

Dear Rupa,

Customer service worst ever

Dear Rohit,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or customer id at [email protected] so that our team can look into your concern.

Dear Customer ([email protected]@$$),

[email protected]@$$

Jul 13, 2019

Customer I'd: 6231050
Today I have recharge RS.320/- in my Videocon D2H account but services not resumed after 15 minutes I have called customer care he told me your service will resume after 15 minutes, after 30 minutes I have called again he told me we have sent all the commands but your service is not resumes that means problem in the box, I told him free channels I can watch that what is the problem in box, then he said me no no engineer have come and check you have to paid 200 Rs for that, I told him I will not pay any single penny for that this is from your side fault then why i have to pay please return my money, he said there is no policy to return the money. Is there any senior person from Videocon to solve my problem or else I will go for another service provider.
Rohitsaxena0207

Customer service worst ever

I have recharged my d2h account on 22nd june and the service was not up so I called the customer service. Agent said complaint is logged and a service engineer would come in 24 hours. Nobody came until next 48 hours and I called again, the agent now said no complaint is registered and he would register a new request for service engineer. So until then I lost 3 days of my one month recharge.
Next the service engineer came and without confirmation replace the antenna and then ther service was up. He charged me Rs500 for it saying 300 for antenna and 200 service charge.

Now on 10th july my d2h stopped. I called customer service and they said the balance is low as rs 200 deducted for service engineer visit. When i stated that I have already paid the service enginner charge in cash then tge agent said he is logging a complaint and it should be resolved by 6 pm 12th july. However as expected nothing happened so I called again and my call was transferred to senior manager Ajay. He then said ut would take 48 hours from now as they are looking into this and there would be no down time provided for these 3 days. As videocon doesn't have any such process. When I said let me record your statement then he suddenly cut down the call.

My service is still not up.With the worst customer service I have ever experienced videocon d2h just want to take the money and stop services in between so user should recharge again. And the agents dont talk nicely on call also never cared about the customer. WORST SERVICE AND REALLY FRUSTRATING
Rohitsaxena0207

Jul 12, 2019

Service stopped due to service engineers mistake

Avirup123

Vediocon D2h HD STB not activated

I am Rupa Srivastava .My D2h customer ID is 16064400.I have changed my Old HD STB to new as it was not working properly.
I have paid Rs.100 as service charge to Mr.Vikram Mob No-8400229982 who attended my complaint. Today is the 3rd day of my new STB and we are not able to see the channels as it is not activated till date. I have talked to higher authorities aslo Mr.Mitesh Panchal- Mob No-756787932,Head In Ahmnedabad but no results. This people are giving fake excuses and not solving my problem. Request you to look in to the matter on urgent basis.

Rupa
Shiv0501

Jul 11, 2019

Balance deducted by videocon d2h

In the month of april i had an issue qith channels a technician comes and replaces a part and doeant check signal availability and on calling the customer service they say they will send a command but issue not resolved n on complaining the technician calls speaks rudely on asking him to come he comes n speaks rudely and videocon d2h company deducted balance from account....one of the worst service provider ever......no respect....... Ripping customers ......... Even if the problem is from their side they charge......i reccomend people to withdraw ur connection and choose the best service provider.......VIDEOCON D2H IS WORST EVER COMPANY.......... I HAVE TOLD THEM TO CANCEL MY CONNECTION AND I WILL NOT RETURN THEIR SET TOP BOX COZ I HV PAID FOR IT ..........

Jul 11, 2019

Money deducted for two packages & no service!!

Dear Manoj,

We hope that our team connected with you and was able to assist you in the best possible way. Do let us know if you need any assistance in future.

Customer care Ill behaviour

Chaitanya Sarpotdar

Jul 7, 2019

Delay in Service

Dear Customer Care,

Please don't lie to the customers that your complaints would be resolved within 24 hours because more than 24×7 hours have passed but complaints are pending. Also stop passing on the responsibility to others instead learn to fulfill it on time. The reason for delay in my service was heavy rains which was prevalent only for 2 days. So stop giving those non sense excuses also.

Listen people, do not use this company's service they don't deserve it at all. Their customer care is not at all bothered about the customers itself! Dus baar socho inka connection lene ke pehle.
mcavineet

Jul 7, 2019

Deducted Account balance

I got installed D2H for my parent who lives in village I used to do long term recharge so that they can watch Tele without interruption, but Videocon D2h deducted account balance without notifying me and balance is finished 52 days prior to its original end date.

Pathetic call center of Videocon D2H they can;t understand and even can;t listen what customer is talking about. Its kind of impossible to make them understand who are sitting at 1st level of customer care. I do always asked them Transfer the call to someone in senior who at least can understand the problem.

Poor customer care service I have ever experienced, they never reply to your email. They do reply after two - three days even they can;t understand the content written on email.

I have already complaint over the email [email protected] on 4th July 2019. As of today 07 July 2019 it is more than 3 days but no satisfied answer i got, they have nor provide enough details.

Prime video - Amazon is a fruad company
    Amazon is a fruad company they are take money two times...
    Honda Activa - Serviceing
    Maine apni Activa 3g Mandsauer Honda showroom per sapical...
    Jio - Network coverage into the house
    There is no network coverage into the house in my village...
    rto memo - not recive refund
    i paid memo but my accout didact 2 time money so one time...
    BSNL / Landline - REFUND OF SECURITY DEPOSIT
    I HAVE SURRENDERED MY BSNL LAND LINE ON 16-05-2019. THE LL...
    Airtel 4G Tower Installation - airtel 4g tower install.
    respected sir. i am interested airtel 4g tower install on...
    HSSC - Refund extra amount paid to HSS JE
    Sir why my payment successfully paid three times to the...
    BSNL - Tower problem
    Sir,I'm from Coimbatore (Myleripalayam near...
    MCD Mosquito breeding - Mosquitoes breeding
    I am a employees of BSES of Sub station in pragati maidan....
    BrandFactoryOnline - Response to your complaint.
    Dear Customer, I am concerned and would like to assist...