Videocon D2H

Consumer complaints and reviews about Videocon D2H

Oct 22, 2019

Recharged the account on 28th September: Status still shows disconnected

Dear Kumar,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or customer id at [email protected] so that our team can look into your concern.

Oct 21, 2019

Service Engineer False Report about service attended

Dear Customer (raodm),

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have forwarded your concern to our team and will get back to you with an update soon.

raodm

Oct 17, 2019

Service Engineer False Report about service attended

Inspite of several reminders Service Engineer not attended the call and closed the call by stating customer not picking up the call and this happened several times. Inspite of talking to Floor Supervisor and Team leader nothing happened. You can see the call log under Customer ID 59499695. Using D2h service since last 12 years but neven had this problem as in last 6 months,
Request please look into the same..
kumarrajlpu

Oct 16, 2019

Recharged the account on 28th September: Status still shows disconnected

What happened to this. Its been more than 15 days of recharge and D2h is not able to solve the problem.

Because of you guys, my personal mobile no. is leaked. Fraudster calls me and asks me to share personal bank details on call on pretext of fixing this issue and when I denied, he started speaking rudely to me. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE AT ALL.

I have never shared my ph. number. How did I received a call? How my data is reaching to fraudsters. Do you have any idea how much mental stress it has created to me. This is not normal issue now, hope you guys are taking it seriously. I am going to raise this concern with cybercrime govt of India - https://cybercrime.gov.in/ after speaking with twitter handler of cybercrime.

And who the hell are Sumit & kabir(chats attached) on https://www.facebook.com/officiald2h/ who does copy paste of acknowledging any complaint in messenger personal chats then nothing!

Your customer call operators are full of unbrained robots and are incapable of understanding issues.

Where is the ticket no? We have been asking for?

Whoever is seeing email, if you are incapable, make me believe and mark ANIL KUMAR DUA & VENUGOPAL DHOOT in this email and let them answer.

Your email and phone customer case people are uneducated and does not intend to help. They are asking same questions again and again with no resolution.

People handling d2h account on face book are cheater.

Can you create a ticket number and provide me a ticket number so I can screw your happiness further.

Kumar

Oct 15, 2019

Dear Customer (9880464452),

As per our team update, your connection due date was 13th October 2019. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Oct 14, 2019

Integrated Set up box issue

Dear Chintan,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or customer id at [email protected] so that our team can look into your concern.

Oct 14, 2019

Dear Customer (9880464452),

chintanbavishi

Oct 13, 2019

Integrated Set up box issue

This is regarding Videocon D2H wherein there is TV integrated set top box. As the DTH is put on, within 15 mins the DTH channel gets blank and turns screen in to blue/purple/grey. Yesterday, 12th Oct 2019 the complain was registered. today, 13th Oct received a call from engineer, but instead of visiting he denied to come. Again the complain was registered today. I had to spend 15 mins holding phone of customer service executive to get to the senior officer, but that person didn't came on phone.

complains:
1. an engineer denied the visit
2. senior person denied to speak over phone
3. TV inbuilt set top box is becoming problematic
4. overall videocon image and its market value pathetically low and good will getting eroded.

Oct 12, 2019

ISSUE: 2 connections amount charged while I have only ONE connection

Today 12 Oct, I came to know your records are incorrectly showing that I had 2 connections for September month which was not correct.
When there was a problem on 3rd Sep 19, your technician advised to replace the old set top box and take a new one, which I did (after paying the amount for the new box and remote INR 1300).

Apparently you didn't disconnect my old set top box and you were billing me for 2 connections which is wrong. I never requested for two connections, I just bought a new box (paid the required amount to the technician).

If the problem (double billing for both the old and new box) is due to the changing of the D2H box, your technician (or whatever [process you have ) should have made sure that the old box is disconnected and new one updated in your records.
If the problem is something else, again I am not responsible for it because I only have one TV and one connection,never requested for a second one.

I spoke to 2 of your customer care executives today, 12 Oct, and asked them to process the credit for the extra connection which you had created on your own and I never asked for it, but it was of no use, I asked to transfer the call to supervisor but they kept me on hold and never connected to the supervisor. CC told me I will not get credit which is ridiculous.

Am fed up, process my adjustment or else disconnect my service, I will go with an other service provider.

Customer ID : 105171900

Oct 12, 2019

worst customer service

Dear Muskan,

muskan bhakta

Oct 10, 2019

worst customer service

Customer service is ridiculous. They used to disconnect channels before due date and don't take responsibility. Cable service is far better than this shitty service.

Dear Mr. Kumar,

Our team tried to contact you on 8849746563 but not getting any response. Furthermore, we would request you to share an alternate contact number along with the feasible timings, so that the needful can be done.

Oct 9, 2019

Videocon D2H No Service and unbearable In-effecian and below 3rd grade Customer Service Teamt

Dear Customer (AFG 123),

Dear Mr. Kumar,

Your remarks have been noted and shared with the concerned team. Request for your patience in the interim.

gouravgoyal13

Oct 9, 2019

Poor service and unprofessional behaviour by service engineer

My setup box goes completely black out, so i contact customer care. after 4 day of filing complaint, service engineer visit (that too i had to request him over call several time). Although the issue got resolved that time. After around 15 days, same issue came up. Again called customer care and registered complaint. Meanwhile my father called that engineer and to my surprise he said and i am quoting "you shouldn't called customer care, you should call me first. since you have called them i will come as i please". Again, its been 4 days and no one visited yet. So i had to call local engineer. while fixing, he found out, the service engineer who visited last time has replaced my original camera with some old camera. Dear Videocon if you don't have trained people and don't how to serve customer please stop scamming customer. i have gone through lots of forums and found similar stories. will wait till my package expire and after that will change service provider.
Anoop Bhadauria

Suport & Engg. Visit

Dear Sir/Mam,
I have connection of Videcon D2H 108855622 I was logged a complained on dated 07/10/2019 at around 07:00PM .
but till now not visit any engg at home. and custmer care executives are not given any satisfied answer they are aked me for wait only....so I am requesting you to please cut my videocon connection because i want to move other service provider agency (Airtel Etc)
with regards
Anoop Bhdauria
Videocon ID:108855622
Agra
Pkj.kumar

Oct 3, 2019

d2h service

I am having this problem since long time, I have unfortunately purchased Videocon TV with inbuilt set top box. When I switch on my TV & D2H the channels are working properly and after few mins it shows an error E04-4 smart card not inserted properly.
engineer has visited and charged rs.200/- however, problem is still continued. In my opinion the company is cheating their customer in this way, Videocon products and customer services including the D2H services are below third class and are never able to solve any problems
I have called several times to their call center and no one is able to answer a simple question and no one takes the responsibility. I would strongly suggest not to buy such low grade product and services.
AFG 123

Oct 1, 2019

I am having this problem since long time, I have unfortunately purchased Videocon smart TV with inbuilt set top box. When I switch on my TV & D2H the channels are working properly and after few mins it shows an error E04-4 smart card not inserted properly.
In my opinion the company is cheating their customer in this way, Videocon products and customer services including the D2H services are below 3rd grade and are never able to solve any problems and no one reviews the repeated problems and they just wanna make money out of it...!!!
This big companies are the actual frauds... And exploit the customers.
I have called several times to their call center and no one is able to answer a simple question and no one takes the responsibility .... I would strongly suggest not to buy such low grade product and services.

Dear Hemant,

We understand that your complaint is resolved now. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Amount deducted without solving any problem

Dear Jude,

No action for shifting of connection

Dear Customer (Kanakanp),

Dear Hemant,

Hemant72

No service despite payment

No channel is available despite payment and balance.
RMN 9418025123
ID 138207815
Kanakanp

No action for shifting of connection

I had placed a request for re-installation of my D2H connection on 6th September 2019. I had a balance of 630.62 as on Sep 4th 2019.

Our request was registered as complaint no. 748748429 and the customer care confirmed that they will resolve the issue by 7th September. However, they have not come for re-installation despite repeated reminders.

Every time we called it was taken as a fresh complaint and our complaints were registered with several different numbers (749311534, 749697971, 74963719, 750656768)ea ch time we called but the request was not fulfilled.

Despite several follow ups, this has not been attended to and our recharge amount has gone waste as we are not able to enjoy any TV viewing for over two weeks now.

Is this the kind of service that your organization is capable of providing. We find this to be utterly unprofessional and cheating. Please look into the matter immediately as we are hoping that some one professional will be assigned the responsilbility of 'Nodal officer' and 'Circle Coordinator'. Our interaction with all your staff has been useless and stressful to say the least. Hope you will provide some consideration and better service for the money that is being extracted from customers. Looking forward to some action.

Their engineers who contact us on phone sound like criminals who threaten you saying they can;t come and will ensure no one comes to attend to the complain as he is the only person for that area. He goes on to say, let me see what you will do, i can't come and connect. His phone no. is 9739332269. Like wise we get calls from some random guys every day asking us to wait and no one turns up. This is the sick management of services. Reporting to Nodal officer email id has not helped. The nodal office numbers of of our city is never responded when we call them.

How are such companies allowed to operate in this country is a big question????
Jude Jeremiah

Amount deducted without solving any problem

We gave a complain for problem in DTH on 17/09/19. They have raised a complain about it and said that it'll be solved by that day but the amount was deducted without solving the problem. We gave a complain about that but nobody is responding properly. They were asking us to wait everyday. But still the problem hasn't solved.