Videocon D2H

Consumer complaints and reviews about Videocon D2H

pracheejain

May 26, 2016

stb box not working

My stb box is having power supply problem. facing this problem since 10-15 days. Called customer care number of times and dropped mail on 23 May 2016 12:02 PM. daily chasing with them but not getting proper response. when we called, they have promised D2H person will com at home at next day but till now not got any call or mail of any one is coming.
very much disappointed with the Vediocon services.
my cominlaint id is ::43204655
vindhyvasinee rai

May 26, 2016

videocon d2h

My i'd no. 150681958
Mera set top box 25 -05-2016 se bnd pda hai lekin koi bhi technician abhi tk nhi gya mere yha bar bar mere call krne pr hme time diya ja raha hai videocon ki service sbse kharab dikh rahi hai ab hm bhi kaan pkd lete hai ki aaj se es company ka koi bhi sman use nhi krenge aakhir kitne din aadmi wait krega enka.
Kl hme 7:34 pm ka time diya tha ki aap ka dth bn jayega lekin koi nhi aaya hm ese recharge krake hi pchhta rahe hai
Agr ab bhi ho ske to bhej dijiye kisi ko nhi to hme mjburan videocon dth nikal ke fek dena pdega
My contact no. 8090123160
Bhuvanakila

May 20, 2016

2 persons combained, we want to seperate

My CID no. 63507562
Name : Sathasivamoorthi.S

Me and my friend join and purchase a videocon d2h dish. Now we want to split separate.we have same customer ID. So separate it urgently. IF we recharged for 30 days. We can see TV only 15 days.
alokjyotimohanty

May 14, 2016

False commitment by the Videocon D2H service provider

Two times I have lodged complain requesting reinstallation of my Videocon D2H System but only received the false commitments that It will be solved within 24 hours but yet not attended. Very careless callous response is received by the officials. It is unfortunate to be cheated like this by the Videocon D2H service providers. My customer Id is 70395276.
Ravi0101

May 9, 2016

D2H not working

Hello
My videocon D2H connection id is 91216323 in name Ravinder Dabas not working i am very confused about it
I recharge for Rs 580 just now but no chhanel working
I am very disappointed for the service the services have deteriorated drastically. While watching programme, the set up box stops & restarts at its own.
Manoj Kumar Nayak

May 9, 2016

Bad Service for Trobuleshoting

Vediocon D2H is now providing a very bad in service, As I raised a request for resolving "No Signal" issue on 6th May 2016, As they said within 8 hours your issue will be fixed, I waited 9 hours no response and called to customer care they said Sorry for inconveniences, please give the 12 hours we will fixed your issue again I wait 12 hours and I called on 8th May 2016 Morning, they said It will be resolved by 6.17PM, I waited again I called on 9th May 2016, they said it will be resolve ASAP, and send a SMS to your issue will be resolved by 2.17PM, Now I called (9th May 2016: 5.40PM) again they need 12 hours.

Still the issue is open, very bad service. I never expected this service.
samghosh2003

Apr 29, 2016

Signal problem of Videocond2h

The TV connection with d2h has been reinstalled in the month of January. I have given the reinstallation charges and extra cable

charges.

But some of the channels like 24 ghanta, DD bangla are not coming in Day time after reinstallation. We are getting it from the

evening. I called the service engineers and also customer care. Nobody is solving the problem.

Please do the needful.

Customer ID: 112558989

Mobile: 9903467980
vidya vidya

Apr 29, 2016

Set up not working

Hi this is Vidya. My customer I'd : 91829146.

Set up box is not working. Request you to do the needful.

Thanks in advance.

Vidya

Apr 24, 2016

Poor service

Poor Service

Customer ID - 12482317
I am a d2h customer for more than 6 - 7 years. Service response and responsibility was excellent first few years. But since last year , it has been degraded drastically . Since last 9-10 months couple of(3-4) the regional channel (Bengali) audio was not there . We were not able to get the audio. We called customer care they said we did everything from our end and a engineer visit required to resolve this issue and you will be charged 170/- for the same. When engineer visited , even then they didn't able to resolve the issue completely and charged 300/- and this is our fixed charged . As only 3-4 channel were impacted , we decide to manage it without viewing those channels. Now since last week (28- April - 2016) , in almost all the regional Bengali audio is not working . When we called customer care they said we have refreshed the account and it will resolved in 10 mins else an engineer visit require . After waiting for few days , when I spoke with senior executive , came to know that no action has been done earlier. This is really frustrating and they are forcing to take option of engineer visit and you will be charged 170/- .Are you doing business in a correct way ? If there is a problem in D2H side , why public are being charged even for engineer visit ? Company should take care all these.

If you can resolve the issue without charging , then I may continue else I want to stop the service immediately . Currently in my D2H account more than 750/ balance is there , let me know the procedure to get it reverted to my bank account. If you need any more information call me @+13022873465 or mail me @[email protected]
Dinesh Puri Goswami

Apr 23, 2016

Lodged various complaint not resolve

lodged various complaint. deposit forged manner but not resolve No working D2h since last seven days
I am great disappointment and my ID No.43771063 even No. of complaint lodged vide 84081334,384360427,384596002,384615581,384616680 your paid call center 07355873558 has wrongly guided to deposit 03 months normal package first then we will sort out problem.Deposit and conform massaged. But Mumbai service and incharge telling me deposit Rs 2500/- . It just blackmaing.
First of stopped my paid unnecessary your cutting my money. And return my back. I don't want your videocon D2h.
your taken money forged manner last 10 days I am not used TV because of you have stooped my channel.
and take necessary action against colprits.
My problem is I want not give DVD player because of I was paid money also maintenance from shop changed head and etc.
Your service engineer came he wants take my set of box with DVD player. It has been observed that so many time your D2h not working that time will use and moreover I paid money DVD player also making operational given Rs 1000/- for repair.
Now your requested to Service Engineer not to take DVD player . For the same I will paid for extra money for separate set of box normal not for HD. Also conformation immediate cut of sports channel we are not used also never requested.
Your harassing to me compel me lodge police complaint/in consumer court against your form.
Hope resolved earliest.

DP Goswami Ex Serviceman, 9757425889
Dinesh Puri Goswami

Apr 21, 2016

No working D2h since last seven days

I am great disappointment even No. of complaint lodged but still as it is now my ID No.43771063 three in or trying continue to lodged vied complaint No.384081334 & unique code 8611.
Hope resolved earliest.

DP Goswami Ex Serviceman
vijay_aga

Apr 19, 2016

do not network coverage

My ID 144558442 SO MANY TIMES CALL CUSTMOR CARE BUT THAT PROBLEM NOT SOLVED

Mar 22, 2016

Signal problem ,TV closed

D2h Videocon D2H digital TV Toll Free Customer Care Number: 1800-137-0111, 1800-2000-111, 1800-1023-111, 1800-1806-000.
all number not work ,
all number wrong only show for as per showpiece. company not give currect number to custmer . many complain but number wrong how to contect with . My ID 8310648 and 20days before new setup box HD service . Complain Local office staff but not come today. He says no time now when time we send staff boy.
How to see above videocon company . If not proble solved after we take new dish Tata Sky conection.
Many time complain but timly no any person come or visit custmer resident .

Pravin vaishnaw
Abu Road
Rajasthan
Dist Sirohi

Mar 22, 2016

Signal problem

all number not work , all number wrong only show for as per showpiece.
company not give currect number to custmer .
many complain but number wrong how to contect with .

Pravin vaishnaw aburoad Rajasthan
Saraswati P

Mar 17, 2016

Refund not Received

We have taken Videcon D2h connection in the month of October 2015. During that time payment made twice and it was notified to the online sales executive Ms. Anjana. She verified it and assured us that we will get refund after one month we have not received it and again called Anjana, she provide a mail id and we requested for our refund providing all the details. after a couple of mails we received a response that the transaction processed but no amount credited to our bank account.
regularly I am calling the number provided to us and People are very irresponsible and demanding my bank details and I have to prove my self that I have not received the money.
The below is the reference number received from them and they have no right to demand us to provide our bank details. when ever I ask my refund they will ask so many questions and at last they said they want my bank details. Also from past 3 months as and when I call they will take my num and say that will call you back this never happened till date.
317770093 448580327 NA refund 1622.00
Supervisor Mr. Prakash given all false promises and he also says that I have to prove my self providing my bank details
However I requested him to send a wrritten request that why bank details they want based on that written communication I am ready to support but I have not received any mail till date. I am trying to reach him he is not available and people will say that they will arrange a call back which never happened.

Please send my refund immediately with interest.
P. Saraswati
arun kamal khalkho

Mar 17, 2016

सदस्यता तारीख के अंत के संबंध में।

मेरा customer I.D. No.156810734 है। मैंने दिनांक 16.10.2016 को एक साल के लिए सुपर गोल्ड (without HD) रिचार्ज कराया था, उसके पश्‍चात मेरे मो0 में आपके तरफ से मैसेज आया कि updated balance for Cust ID 156810734 is Rs. 3424.18 and Recharge Due date is 13 Mar., 2017. कल दिनांक 16.03.2016 को टी.वी. खोलने पर मैसेज आया कि D Chanel Add किया गया है और यह 31.01.2017 को समाप्‍त हो रहा है, जब कि मेरे तरफ से कोई भी नया Chanel Add करने को नहीं कहा गया है।

कृपया नया Chanel Add किया गया है उसे बंद किया जाए और साथ ही Recharge Due date is 13 Mar., 2017 ही रखा जाए। बिना मेरी अनुमति के Chanel Add या कम करना उचित नहीं है।

आपके कस्टमर केयर एक्‍जीक्‍यूटिव कोई भी किसी की बात सुनने को तैयार नहीं हैं, कृपया ऐसे लोगों पर कार्रवाई भी की जाए। मैं उनसे की गई बात से संतुष्‍ट नहीं हूँ।

कृपया की गई कार्रवाई से मेरी मेल [email protected] पर जानकारी दें।

धन्‍यवाद

अरूण कमल खलखो
मो; 9968249755
Ravikdm

Mar 14, 2016

Videocon D2H STB hangs up daily.

Hi Sir i am using Videocon D2H, HD STB since last 2 Years. the time there was a Software Update from Videocon the box has started hanging up. it hangs up 4 to 5 times daily and we have to restart the box everytime. when i switched on my TV n STB after 10 min it stable n then giving service. its just time wasting. last 2 times i complained but ur engineers has not visiting there. that they will charge 170 Rs for visiting.we have tried calling the customer service and they say the engineer will attend but it will be chargeable.i dont understand why should the customer pay for the fault of the company.its Videocons issue as it started after the software upgrade and its their responsibility to provide better service and better solution.but the attitude of the customer service people is not good.
I would request someone responsible from the company to look into issue...or the government should step into issues like these where the Customers are being taken on a ride by Companies who just look to take money from the Customers instead of providing better service.or please take your box away and return my full money.......

Customer ID-127693685
Ravindra Kadam
thane

Feb 23, 2016

Delivery Details

My name is Franklin Coutinho, Customer Id: 124612922.

I had ordered a wireless headset online, on Videocon d2h website, I got the payment details and the payment was successful.
Also received reference number,order id, amount id.

Upon calling the d2h customer care they stated that they are unable to track the order as it was done online.
Also they had updated incomplete address, which I changed when I called, however the rep stated that the order will be sent on the former address.

Also stated that the headset would be sent through courier (Blue dart), However when I logged in to the blue dart website,
I was unable to track my shipment details through order id, reference number and amount id, also the customer care rep could not help me, I have not received my headset yet, as it stated 7-10 days of delivery time, however it is just 4 days.

I want the blue dart executive to call me before they come as the system had taken incomplete address.

Feb 22, 2016

Letter for addition of new channel

I am a user of your product since last 3 years. It is an amazing product. But there still missing something, I request you to please broadcast new channels that is Toonami and Animax as there is huge demand for this. So please review my request
rajesh kumar1984

Jan 31, 2016

DEDUCTED TWO TIMES SERVICE CHARGE

Dear sir I would like to inform you my videocon service charge have been deducted two times 150/- but one times service charge will be refundable but i have called many times but your customer is not supporting and not clear my query
I called up customer care, but for some reason even the senior executive was unable to understand my query.
my mobile balance have lost 150/- so sir please understand my problem otherwise i will fill one RTI
All detail given below

Dhanbad
Lastminute90t

Jan 19, 2016

Channel Stop

I recharge videocond2h dish on 18-01-2016 with Rs 4188(1 year subscription) and I got message on my phone but today all the channels were stop and says low balance even dish not show recharge update. My I'd is 74844906
srinivasridevi1968

Jan 16, 2016

setup box for hd dvr 100gb

previously i had videocon d2h connection now i am converted into videocon d2h digital hd dvr 1000 gb. i paid the amount but sofar setup box is not provided the time fixed by you is expired but no response from your side. kindly respond on my complaint

b. sreenivasulu,
addl. sr. civil judge,
anakapalli,
visakhapatanam district,
ap state,
pin 531001

Jan 10, 2016

INSTALLETION

I am santanu biswal, My costumer ID 156692995. RTN NO 9989280354 .I am using video con D2h set-up box ,but recently i shifted my new house so i want to reinstall my set-up box . i am coiling service engineer to set d2h service but he not lifting my call 3 or 4 times, how can i solve this problem,please do necessary action as soon as possible

ho no- 3-4-98/1/14/c
new narasima nagar, mallapur, nacharam
land mark - near hanuman temple

thanking you

Jan 10, 2016

INSTALLETION

I am santanu biswal, My costumer ID 156692995.I am using video con D2h set-up box ,but recently i shifted my new house so i want to reinstall my set-up box . i am coiling service engineer to set d2h service but he not lifting my call 3 or 4 times, how can i solve this problem,please do necessary action as soon as possible

ho no- 3-4-98/1/14/c
new narasima nagar, mallapur, nacharam
land mark - near hanuman temple

thanking you
Royayroor

Dec 22, 2015

Installing digital setup Box.

I am Philip Thomas, My costumer ID is 42593018.
I am using video con D2h old model setup box last 5 years.This month(18/12/2015) I request a new model digital set up box and i am top-up Rs/-1099 for recording type digital setup box on same day.But until now any of your serves man not come or visit my house. In between several time I contact your costumer serves.This all my complaint numbers, 350273854, 350485093,350657915,
350658030,350658095.But after 12 hours i received massage all complaint has been solved successfully. I don't know why they doing like this.My tel. no. 9745270200. So please consider this is my last complaint and solve my issue as soon as possible.

Thanking You ,
Philip Thomas
Costumer ID 42593018.

SBSTC - Bus Stopped without any information
    Dear Sir/Madam Please see my subject and take necessary...
    Happy fizz - Charging extra money for cooling the drink
    I went to buy an happy fizz on opposite side of agra fort...
    LIC - Form submission failure
    I have filled the form for LIC aao generalist recruitment...
    Cargo - Product not delivered
    Hi I send the cargo on 15/01/2019 but cargo still not...
    parent - 1 question was out of syllabus
    Sir/madam Hindi exam that was occurred on 19th of March...
    LIC - Form submission failure
    I have filled the complete form for LIC AAO generalist...
    CBSE - 1 question was out of syllabus
    Sir/madam Hindi exam that occurred on 19th of March 2019...
    scholarship - not sent bank
    APPLICATION NO.201709804913 SSC HALLTKT...
    Street light - street light
    i live in kamla enclave barara the street light is not...
    street light not working - Dogs in the locality
    I live in kamla enclave barara and i am a doctor. There...