Consumer complaints and reviews about Videocon D2H

Basayya

Nov 17, 2017

Charging for every engineer visit

Customer id 172732243

Videocon is charging for every visit. Every time onsite engineer make improper installation and next time they will ask to pay money to fix it. I am fed up with their service and planning to go for other provider and I will not give this to any other person to continue this worst service. I highly recommend other people not purchase this product.
ahona1320

Nov 10, 2017

d2h

I have paid my subscription on 6 November 2017 for 3 months
06-Nov-2017. The statement from my bank account given below:
(06-Nov-2017)TO TRANSFER INB Bharat Business Channel L TECH_BARATB Payments399021143IGACHYDOJ3 TRANSFER TO 45991,350.00
I have been constantly in touch with customer care sent 2 mails and spoke with 3 supervisors. Now they have withdrawn all channels.

Wonderful customer service . Continue this way and see where your business takes you.
Rajendra Vitthal Pasalkar

Nov 9, 2017

No signal to free Marathi add on channels only

All the channels are available except Marathi free add on channels, this is not acceptable to pay Rs. 200/- to service engineer for visit, I don't think there is issue in hardware, connection or signal as rest all channels are available.
Customer ID 100859070.

Nov 9, 2017

Please deregister my mobile number from D2H

I am getting unwanted disturbing call from Videocon customer care. They are forcing me to recharge as soon as possible which is unprofessional. Please deregister my mobile number. Phone Number :90

Sonali
D2H Id: 65177272
jijoraj_87

Nov 5, 2017

Very Worst service

Very worst service , videocon cheating for customer he daily bases charges one day 7.25rs , now small error for my set up bx error no- e04-4 , customer care he told service charge is 200 rupees , i have used last four years very worst& cheating for videocon , videocon customer care very worst . and now i am dissconected service, this company robbed to customer money my customer id 81423106
Mukesh Mirgh

Nov 4, 2017

Poor service

Service is not good all engineers r not professional.
Mukesh Mirgh

Nov 4, 2017

Complaints

Service is not good engineers r not professional.
Valabk

Oct 27, 2017

Bed service of videocon d2h

My name is bhimdevsinh k vala
Customer I'd .23487190
I use your service but till date every time your service is very very bad.

Your customer care officer not give proper answer . Always every month your company create problem and ask money for solution. Why ?

Till date meny time I call to customer care but always not give solution.

So give me answer by mail

1 . How many time I call to customer care office. ? And give me total call duration time of every call.

2. How much Rs I pay to your company for recharge ?give me total Figure of Starting to till date.

3. Give name of your customer care officer which is talk with me.

Today I also call again to Tarik Raja . And Manoj tadvi of your customer care Baroda office. But both are say wrong information. And every time only asking money for visiting charge.

Since last 8 years I suffer this problem.

Many news channel and move channel not showing.

Always all month I call to customer care but not give solution.

Many years I suffer but not take action. But right now I going to consumer Court.
I loss my money every month .but can not showing channel.

I miss many important news and movee due to this problem.

Your company only one target and concern to collect money of customers.

Your company chit with me. And not give proper service and not give proper channels.

So give me all above details. And I filed to complain against your company.

Mob . 8264841074
Malayanur Sahithi

Oct 23, 2017

Give Etv Telugu and Zee Telugu channels back on setup box

I have recharged my videocon d2h setup box recently but since last 10 days Etv Telugu and Zee Telugu channels are coming but it visibles after 10 minutes .So,i want these channels back on setup box and that too without stopping
Meet Jadhav

Oct 18, 2017

Incomplete information call disconnection and poor service provider

I am Rameshbhai Sindhi,Customer id number 179440993 calling your customer care regarding my issue and taking with CSE Ranu Badri who give me unsatisfied answer and unable to provide correct resolution regarding my complaint.I said transfer my call to your senior and she put hold again unhold and when i said can u plz transfer my call to your senior then she tranfered my call to senior who is Saurabh Malviya,he attend the call disconnect my call without giving me a resolution and without any type of help.So plz tell me what can i do here your product not working properly I already suffering from big problem regarding my work and your help centre worker doing such a bad work now who will solve my problem?
Why I paid for this ridiculous service? And what about my problem which is created due to your poor Service?
Rameshbhai Sindhi
Sagar1033

Oct 17, 2017

D2H RF REMOTE - NO WARRANTY

I have upgrade my standard set top box to HD set top box but after 2-3 months my d2h RF remote not working i called to customer care they says Rs.350 remote + 25 cell = Rs 375 total for change my remote . I paid Rs. 375 for changing my remote, but after 15 days my remote again not working i call to customer care again but they saying no warranty of remote & again charges Rs.375 pay for change remote.

why i am pay charges again & again

Name - Sagar Singh
D2h ID - 86044066
Mobile No. 9654223631
Swathi murali

Oct 16, 2017

Irresponsible customer service

The customer service of this company is soo bad...... we've had issues with the TV screen from a long time and whenever we call them they tell that they'll come up they never turn up... . Very very irresponsible
Sandip Ram

Oct 11, 2017

No sound, only video.

Worst service ever found, engineers denied to work after 6 pm. They want that, take leave from the office and waste the entire day to wait them for the service. That is also no guarantee weather they will visit that day or not.
movie times

Oct 11, 2017

WROST SERVISE I HAVE EVER SEEN

NAME-PAWAN KUMAR

HELLO SIR MY SETUPBOX IS BINKING I WILL ALL THING. BUT SETUP BOX IS NOT WORKING AND NOT OPEN ANY THING.
AND MY SETUP BOX IS IN GURENTY.....
Karthik945

Oct 10, 2017

Videocon D2H

DTH not working. No service engineer responding after register the complaints at several times. I am suggesting the consumers as do not purchase the videocon DTH and brands. i ever-seen this kind of nonsense with other products.
Karthik945

Oct 10, 2017

Videocon D2H

From the day of purchased and installation i am getting the poor connection error. several times i registered the complaint but no response from Videocon service. I am keep on calling since 10 days. very very worst service and worst dth i ever seen. But what's the amount i am recharging the amount detecting with out service.

Customer ID: 200597158
santanu biswal

Oct 9, 2017

RECONNECTION

SIR,

I AM SANTANU BISWAL MY ID NO IS - 156692995.I RECENTLY SHIFTED MY HOUSE TO ANOTHER HOUSE .SO I WANT TO RE CONNECTION MY D2H BUT LAST TWO DAYS I TRIED TO CONTACT 03 OR 04 TIMES YOUR CUSTOMER CARE NUMBER-09115691156/1800137011/18001023111/18001370111 BUT THIS GUY SAID TO ME YOUR VOICE IS NOT CLEARED.SO WHAT CAN I DO PLS SOLVE THE PROBLEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

REGARDS
SANTANU BISWAL
PHNO-9989280354,[email protected]
MALLAPUR,NACHARAM SECUNDERABAD, TELENGANA
ramakishore

Oct 9, 2017

shifting dth connection

SIR,
I HAVE DTH CONNECTION AT D2-97, PULICAT NAGAR , SULLURUPETA. I HAVE SHIFTED MY RESIDENCE TO DOOR NO. 3-2-54, KOLLAMITTA, SULLURUPTA. I HAVE GIVEN COMPLAINT IN STB. AND ALSO I REQUESTED VIDEOCON DTH TECHNICIAN BY PHONE SEVERAL TIME BUT NOT RESPONDED. SO PLEASE KINDLY DO NEEDFUL TO SHIFT MY DTH CONNECTION.
MY DTH COSTOMER ID IS : 160524690
N K Soni

Oct 8, 2017

D2h connection

My name is N K Soni Soni, I brought Videocon LED with no recharge package for 1 year.
Firstly very very poor response from service center and after so many follows ups they send one person for connection.
Once connected still no channels has started ,once contacted to service they told due to mismatch of IDs ,it will take again 4-5 hours or latest by tomorrow it will starts.

My humble request not to take d2h cable connect.....

Tnx
Dilip kumar dk

Oct 3, 2017

Customer service

Customer id 47019826
Videocond2h customer service center does not provide help to customers very bad management and very bad services
Sandeepsoni1983

Sep 28, 2017

They are not providing us DD National TV during India Vs Australia Cricket matches Series

My name is Sandeep Soni, I have a videocon d2h. They are not providing us DD National TV during India Vs Australia Cricket matches. This is not sports channel. This is our national channel so why they are deactivating this channel. They are charging us for watching this channel. Please tell me anyone is it right or wrong?
Sandeepsoni1983

DD National TV deactivated during Cricket Match between Ind Vs Aus Series

sfazil

videocon d2h

Dear Sir/Mam,

My customer id - 110281814,
This has been repeated several times, I had to pay for my channel recharge and for problem arises in viewing channel.
Several times reporting to Zonal office, I have been charge for sending technician to my home to fix it.

this is harassing a customer, and making a business to earn money, which is unbearable to tolerate this type of view shown by Videocon. Hence would request the authority to keen this matter as early as possible.

Fazil
joycechandy

Sep 26, 2017

No Channel available.Only E16-4 shown

Dear Sir / Madam,

My Videocon d2h Customer ID is 162703745 and I feel mentally and emotionally harassed by Videocon d2h Services.

Since the last 6 days, I am unable to view any channel except the home channels, marketing channels and DD National which clearly shows that Videocon d2h is cheating me. If these channels are available, how come the channels that I have paid for are not visible. To top it other channels of languages I do not understand are clearly relayed onto my screen.Clearly they are tampering with their frequency.

What is very disturbing / troubling is how pathetic and shameless the company and it's helplines are, whether it is the Customer care number 073558 73558, number 18001370777 or SMS to 9212012299 service.
Everyday I make calls to Customer care,who repeat the same lines in their strange Hindi, "we have tried from our end, you may file a complaint our Engineer ???????????? ( actually only a minimally qualified technician) will come and solve the problem and you will have to pay Rs.200. Please check my records ,Iam paying the service engineers' charge of Rs 200 every month due to either non availability of signal or E16-4 which clearly means they tamper with their frequency and when we pay, it gets resolved.
Talking about Rs. 200, after one year's time, the technician, in addition to that Rs.200, cheats by forcing you to buy new parts of the product without giving any bill saying that the old part is spoilt, will not work and your warranty is over. Unless and until you pay up, he will not let the TV work.

Calling 18001370777 is a total waste of time as you immediately get the recorded message "Hum apka saman bhej diya hai ,10 minute mein sevayen shooru hogi". Forget about "des minute". Today is the 7th day.
I am sure they have the data when my services were stopped and the number of calls I have made and the SMSes I have sent. Sending SMS to 9212012299 service is also a mere waste of time and energy as again you the same standard reply like that of 18001370777.

Non availability of signal is a major problem since installation. Videocon D2H service gets disconnected everytime it rains even slightly. Non availability of signal which is not my fault but company's fault. If signals cannot be provided, shut down d2h service.
Really fed up with this company. Thinking of going to consumer court soon as each month service engineer takes away 200 rupees and I think its company's way of pleasing the technicians without giving payment from the company.

Finally I have asked them to stop my services, refund my money from the day I stopped getting my channels, that is one week earlier, pay 1/2 rate (for second hand goods) and take their dish and box etc; by sending their
Videocon d2h technician with the money. Now no answer for any of my calls.

Will it be helpful to raise a complaint in this forum?????????????. I really doubt !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Because I really want to see serious action taken against Videocon ....But I find that there are a great number of complaints by consumers in the forum. Yet, Videocon boldly and brazenly continues to cheat and harass its consumers because the Consumer Court in India is not very capable to do the needful.
BUT it is now high time to ACT on these complaints.

Thanks and Regards,

Joyce Chandy
Alok Jyoti Pradhan

Sep 25, 2017

Unable to view the channels after recharging

Today a very bad experience on Videocon V2H . From yesterday 6pm I have recharged my d2h but unable to view the channels. I have called 3-4 times to Customer care all the time they have told please turned on the TV and the channels will be automatically view after 10 minutes. But still today I have not got the same. All the times there executives are calling for recharging but after recharging no onr cares .This type of service is not acceptable from Videocon . If still it continues then I have to disconnect your service.

online fraud - Online shopping
    I have try to purchased one product by online to forren...
    Nagar nigam ujjain - Soshan karne babat
    Municipal corporation of ujjain snatch our fundamental...
    Turner - Cartoon nnetwork
    Ben10 ko tv par chaloo kar dijiye please ben10 ultimate...
    mrdt - Refund
    This was a company who put me in lots of problems and they...
    nadiad nagar palika - Illegal construction
    Illegal Construction started at shardamandir school. Old...
    Stashfin - Loan disbursement and wrong bank account
    Stashfin executive had collected all of my documents,...
    UP BEd - Fees deducted but seat is not cinfirmed
    I have deposited the fees through online mode for the...
    Kangaroo Kids chandivali powai - Retain of original documents
    Kangaroo kids chandivali hired me and took my original...
    reliance jio [email protected] - Recharge not done Rs. 498/-
    Dear Sir maine 14.06.2019 ko 9:29 pm par my jio aap se...
    kangaroo kids school - Retain original documents
    Kangaroo kids chandivali Powai has taken my original...