Videocon D2H

Consumer complaints and reviews about Videocon D2H

arunmakwana

Aug 29, 2019

Not resolved my complain

I had reported complain that i am not able to view channel because of connection. i had call from customer care that engineer will come to resolved the issue but still no one come and resolved it.

Aug 29, 2019

re: DTH Videocon not working After Recharge Customer ID no.44407999

Dear V. Shankar,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have forwarded your concern to our team and will get back to you with an update soon.

Aug 28, 2019

Dear Customer (rayapureddy),

Dear Customer (vkrpro),

We would like to inform you that we have tried to contact you on (9067135405) but is not contactable. Moreover, we have already credited the downtime waiver for the same complaint with ticket no. 42350 as per goodwill gesture and also send the refresh command from our end. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

vshankar1977

Re: DTH Videocon not working After Recharge Customer ID no.44407999

Dear Customercare

You can talk to me on these numbers now 9887243220, I am not feeling very good with Videocon because there is no solution even keeping the noodle officer in the mail, what product will I be able to buy from this company in the future which causes so much trouble I am not getting any kind of support because even the shopkeeper is saying that it has been recharged but DT H is not working.
I am extremely unhappy with pathetic Videocon d2h services. I am very very angry with vague customer care replies. Nodal officer mobile no's displayed on d2h website are fake(not working) & he is not bothering to reply my emails.

I want email ID Of CEO. how do you people solve your matters? Videocon d2h is useless after the merger with DISHTV. Customer care executives are the most frustrating thing.

Dear Ankita,

We would like to inform you that we have successfully credited the waiver of Rs.56.85/- in your d2h account as a goodwill gesture. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Dear Customer (vkrpro),

Dear Customer (babu.the.king),

As per our discussion with you on the number +91 8824509897, you said that you don’t have any issue & you have not escalated any case on social media. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

rayapureddy

Miss behave by area head and wrongly closing of work order

I do write today with a very despondent services by Videocon D2h. Its more than 30 days services are found not functioning with the alarm of ‘signals not available’, waited for one day after registering my first complaint , the cust care said that they rebooted my system online and asked me to wait for 10 mins.. As the problem persisted, had no other option but for launching a complaint with Videocon customer care. Technician never arrived even after my complaint for 30 days and I found complaint was closed. Since then I ve lodged the complaint several times (SMS log in my mobile was evident) yet no response. Daily i ve been calling Customer Care and was speaking to many people in the team and escalated the issue many times, I heard only one thing for each and everybody " I Apologise for inconvenience, our executive will reach you within 24hrs." same answer was repeated shamelessly for past 30 days by all the members!…I think everybody is trained only with that sentence.
Even today i tried calling the customer care the lady said it will be resolved in 48hrs time.

I am launching a complaint with govt authorities to intervene in the issue as because i have understood such complaints are plenty.

The worry is this shameless Videocon says that they cannot disconnect as there is no refund policy. I get laugh with their attitude.

My RTN : 9966009839, Cust ID: 92806802

Dear Customer (babu.the.king),

Aug 26, 2019

recharge done but service not available

Dear Customer (devi12),

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or customer id at [email protected] so that our team can look into your concern.

Dear Ankita,

Remote problem not resolved

Dear N. Nagaraju,

Poor service

Dear Customer (Kdevi2),

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or customer id at [email protected] so that our team can look into your concern.

Kdevi2

Aug 25, 2019

Poor service

Dear sir/madam,
I spoke to few guys regarding how to update account as I already made a recharge of 700 rupees but it shows 96 rupees that is old one whivc means it is not updated , I called multiple times to service desk , I called first time mamta lifted the called I asked to update my account she said me to wait for 3 hours after 3 hours I checked it didn't get updated , I called again sushmita lifted the call and she kept me on hold for long time and after that she disconnected the call .. than I called again and snita das lifted the call instead of assisting me she is chit chatting with there colleagues and talking some shit where she said satya sir ki team wale Kam nahi karte .. howevere I was kept on saying hello hello she didn't responded me I was listening to her conversation and when her conversation got over she responded and I said instead of chit chatting u can respond to me . She said kripya phone rakhiya ... This is the worst service I have got till now and the guys are totally unprofessional and please take an appropriate action against these people and provided me resolution to this concern.
Nizalapuram Nagaraju

Remote problem not resolved

I am N.Nagaraju my customer ID is 26871455, last 10 days i am contacting your service persons to replace remote with new, daily they they are telling within 24 hours will resolve your problem but nobody has come, your service personnel Mr. Johney Basha & Mr. Nikhil promised me in two consecutive days when called in two consecutive days but no use. I am fed up with this type of customer services from your side. This my last conversation with your people, if didnt get within 24 hours, i will approach consumer forum to lodge complaint against Video con DTH. I am awaiting your reply and service. thank you.
Gondankita

to refund amount for service not provided between 19-08-2019 to 23-08-2019

my customer ID: 27070487 service was interrupted between 19-08-2019 to 23-08-2019 after continuous complaints of 4-5 times service is provided on 24-08-2019 and balance is deducted, the services are really very poor and the manner in which this videocon D2h members deal with customers is also intolerable, whenever we call customer care the agent tells us to wait 30 min and call after 30 min they ignore customers and make people fool, videocon d2h is only taking money from people and not providing good service and deducting balance any how by giving any reason, and this is not very first time, I have faced this kind of loss many times by Videocon D2h
vkrpro

Complain not resolved after raising the issue 3rd time

My custermer I'd is 140811470.
I raise issue on 16aug19 regarding Error 16-4, then customer support told me that technical person would come to resolve your problem and waiting time would be 2 days, but after 2 days waiting again I called to customer support then they told me your complain had been resolved and closed by technical person.
But my complain wasn't resolved and there's wasn't any technical persen visit. Then costumer support angain raised the complain and again there was 2 day waiting time.
After 2days agian I called the customer support they told me your complain is resolved but same problem was not resolved and there's wasn't any technician visit. Then they transfer call to some senior person they again told me that they are again going to raise complain and waiting time would be 2day.
Same process was continued for 3rd time.
Now today 0n 24aug19 after 2day waiting again I called to customer support they told me your complain is resolved and same my complain is not resolved and neither any technician visit.
Then customer support again told me to they are again going to raise the complain and waiting time will be 2day...

I am really frustrated with this type of service. Please suggest what should I do and what I have to do against Videocon d2h.
devi12

Aug 23, 2019

Recharge done but service not available

Hi D2H,

D2h is one of the worst service provider and worst customer service executives and supervisors they have. I have recharged my account and received service only for that day only and from next day service is not available. When calling customer service they only say it will be solved in 8 working hrs but issue remains same. When i ask transfer the call to their manager they will transfer the call to their colleague and ask them to talk as manager. Worst customer service in d2h.

Aug 22, 2019

recharge not done and recharge amount not refunded

Dear Customer (prakashm2),

babu.the.king

Change the box

Dear sir/madem I talk with your guys and senior ask how I change my mother satellite dvd d2h they say only exchange possible so you have to recharge your account with 749 rupees to exchange the box to normal to hd bow from more then one hour I call and ask what happen they always say hold in line after they cut my call is this your service that from more then 2 hour after paid 749 still in problem because you or your guys not professional I have call recode of food of this now tou call ke and change my box tomorrow emmigetly my customer id is 3682991 name of id devi ji
Please I recharge I wait and I talk more then 2 hour now I just want tomorrow morning change my box if still same think happen then I not happy or not anyone with your service

No Connection for Past 10 days

Dear Dinesh,

We would like to inform you that we have tried to contact you on (9959644933) but is not contactable. Furthermore, please share your alternate contact number and a convenient time so that the needful can be done.ith an update soon.

Dear Narender,

We would like to inform you that we have tried to contact you on RTN 8168029519 for mentioned concern, but you were not picking the call and another number 9896678502 was not contactable. Moreover, as per our policy, we do not provide any warranty on remote and you can also change your pack through the d2h website. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

No Connection for Past 10 days

Dear Dinesh,

Aug 21, 2019

Very very very bad customer service

Dear Customer (dumka[email protected]),

Fast tage ICICI - Mney deducted
    Hi I am Naveen Vanjarapu, My mobile number is 8978060606,...
    EDMC - ZEBRA CROSSING REPAINTING
    ZEBRA CROSSING INFRONT OF NIRMAN APARTMENT&SAMACHAR...
    Godrej washing machine - Repairing of washing machine
    please refer complain acknoledge no 206516 regarding...
    Bhausaheb Jadhav, Ramsaheb Jadhav - Regarding Health Issue
    We above mentioned , wanted to register a complaint of...
    EAST DELHI MUNICIPAL CORPORATION - ZEBRA CROSSING REPAINTING
    ZEBRA CROSSING ON THE ROAD IN FRONT OF NIRMAN APARTMENT...
    delhi jal board, preet vihar new delhi - Delhi Jal Board
    I (Paul Gomes) Residence of J - 3B Top Floor. Street no -...
    BSNL - Unused Telephone Poll
    Hello Sir/Madam, This is to inform you that outside of...
    HDFC Fastag - Fastag not received
    HI, I have applied fastag from hdfc bank. i have...
    jnanabhumi - Change of mobile number
    Want to change my phone number..how can i change my...
    arogya vibhag - Regarding Health Issue
    Dear Sir, We, Bhausaheb Jadhav & Ramsaheb Jadhav,...