Videocon D2H

Consumer complaints and reviews about Videocon D2H

Sep 12, 2019

Cable d2h videcon

Dear Lata,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or customer id at [email protected] so that our team can look into your concern.

Sep 12, 2019

Dear Balpreet,

qwerty765

Sep 11, 2019

Worst customer care

untrained,unprofessional , uneducated lots of more words for your customer care. Atleast give some etiquette to your employee.
Lata m

Cable d2h videcon

My cable is not working for the last ten days no resolution yet the customer service is very pathetic need help

Dear Rakesh,

We would like to inform you that your monthly subscription is Rs.234. 60/- incl 18% GST. Moreover, we have received the recharge amount of Rs.165/- on 5th September 2019. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

D2h not working after recharge

Dear Harvinder,

We understand that your complaint is resolved now. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Dear Rakesh,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have forwarded your concern to our team and will get back to you with an update soon.

Balpreet Singh 1234

Wrong amount deducted from my account

D2H customer team don't respond customer in good manner...since 7th Sep 2019 I m facing this issue. 410 Rs has been deducted from my account...so solution till date and complaint closed in system without solution ...I will go consumer court tomorrow. If issue not resolved.

Dear Shubham,

D2h not working after recharge

Dear Harvinder,

Dear Shubham,

Shubham1604

Sep 8, 2019

Worst Customer Service

I'm using videocon d2h since last 8 to 9 years, Currently they are giving me worst customer support.
They don't have proper information to tell customer..
Propaganda is Just want to charge some money from customer ..
Senior executives are to busy ..
I tried till 4 hours but each time they told seniors are busy call again after some time..
Hell experience .. 0.1 Star for Videocon D2h.

Customer Id= 88075048
Harvinder65

Sep 8, 2019

D2H not working after recharge

I recharged my d2h ,id 30053404 at 4:20 pm yesterday. But after making so many calls to customer care, it has not been started yet.Customer care service are not replying as per expectations. Kindly resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Harvinder Singh, Mohali.
Customer id 30053404
vrbelose

Sep 7, 2019

Need details of monthly recharge

My Videocon dth consumer no...157937685..
Please let me know that,what is the my reachage monthly amount...I have reacharged twice in month...
Please see this my issue and confirm for the same.

Rakesh Belose
Mob-8291826867

Dear Mr. Ray,

Amount Deducted

Dear Customer (mhullur),

We would like to inform you that we have credited Rs. 200/- in your d2h account. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Dear Mr. Ray,

Sep 2, 2019

Miss behave by area head and wrongly closing of work order

Dear Customer (rayapureddy),

Complaint not resolved still now, From 25 onwards

Dear Veera,

service

Dear Ramana,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or customer id at [email protected] so that our team can look into your concern.

M. Ray

unable to view channels even after recharging online

My customer ID is :174297861( Videocon D2h customer)
I recharged Rs 330 on 31.08.2019 for a month for Bengal gold combo.
But unfortuneltaly I have been unable to view any channels since 31st August 2019.
I have called up customer service number of times since 31st but these attendants have zero domain knowledge and have been unable to rectify teh problem till date.
Finally today one of tehir executive said to rectify the problem he shall be sending an engineer for which again Rs 200 shall be cahrged.
First I recharged and spent my amount which has been locked in without myself avaialbing teh service , secong when Videocon is unable to rectify teh problem, they are again charging for sending an engineer.
Furthermore the package said the recharge amount of Rs 330 is for a month while I have been getting SMS that teh due date is 26th SEP, 2019.
EXTREMELY PATHETIC EXPERIENCE.....NOBODY IT SEEMS IS WILLING TO WORK FOR CUSTOMERS.......
As of now, I am trying to contact nodal officers videocon D2h WB 's number but it is saying" the number you are trying to call is currently busy since the past 1 hour intermittently tried but the same response"
M. Ray

My customer ID is :174297861
I recharged Rs 330 on 31.08.2019 for a month for Bengal gold combo.