Videocon D2H

Consumer complaints and reviews about Videocon D2H

Dear Dinesh,

We would like to inform you that we have tried to contact you on (9959644933) but is not contactable. Furthermore, please share your alternate contact number and a convenient time so that the needful can be done.ith an update soon.

Dear Narender,

We would like to inform you that we have tried to contact you on RTN 8168029519 for mentioned concern, but you were not picking the call and another number 9896678502 was not contactable. Moreover, as per our policy, we do not provide any warranty on remote and you can also change your pack through the d2h website. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Dear Dinesh,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have forwarded your concern to our team and will get back to you with an update soon.

Aug 21, 2019

Very very very bad customer service

Dear Customer ([email protected]),

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or customer id at [email protected] so that our team can look into your concern.

D2h signal is very bad.

Dear Rajesh,

Change of plans

Dear W. Joshua,

Dear M.B Raju,

We would like to inform you that we have tried to call you multiple times on your RTN-8686245245 but is not contactable. Moreover, as per our concern team, your issue has been resolved. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Dear Narender,

prakashm2

Aug 20, 2019

Recharge not done and recharge amount not refunded

I had done recharged of Rs 235 AXMOB/DTHR/NMXFBF6H5470 on 28th July 2019 with my bank application still recharged not done by Videocon and my amount also not refunded till the time

its been long time there is no response from Videocon I have raised complaint in Videocon still they are not able to resolve problem

as per my bank statement and confirmation from my bank the recharge amount already credited in Videocon D2H account but still they have not refunded my amount
I already provided transaction number to Videocon but still there is no response from Videocon D2H

Aug 19, 2019

amount deducted from my account with out giving servica

Dear Customer (pvr1987),

We would like to inform you that we have recharged your d2h account with the amount of Rs. 400 which was wrongly debited against the service visit. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

naadinesh

Aug 15, 2019

RTN: 9959644933 Cust ID:160366922
I do write today with a very despondent services by Videocon D2h. Its more than 10 days services are found not functioning with the alarm of ‘signals not available’, waited for one day after registering my first complaint on 5th of Aug 2019, the cust care said that they rebooted my system online and asked me to wait for 10 mins. Also sent me a SMS asking me to dial the toll free no. 1800137077 from RTN to reboot the connection if there is a problem again. I ve tried many times and also waited as there was a heavy rain fall in the town. As the problem persisted, had no other option but for launching a complaint with Videocon customer care on 8th Aug 2019. Technician never arrived even after my complaint for 3 days and I found complaint was closed. Since then I ve lodged the complaint several times (SMS log in my mobile was evident) yet no response. Daily i ve been calling Customer Care and was speaking to many people in the team and escalated the issue many times, I heard only one thing for each and everybody " I Apologise for inconvenience, our executive will reach you within 24hrs." same answer was repeated shamelessly for past 10 days by all the members!…I think everybody is trained only with that sentence.
Even today i tried calling the customer care the lady said it will be resolved in 48hrs time.

I am launching a complaint with govt authorities to intervene in the issue as because i have understood such complaints are plenty.

The worry is this shameless Videocon says that they cannot disconnect as there is no refund policy. I get laugh with their attitude.

A VERY USELESS SERVICE PROVIDER. STAFF DO NOT HAVE ADEQUATE KNOWLEDGE FOR PROBLEM ATTACK.

- Dinesh

Dear sir /madam
I am Narender singh , i have complained lots of time in customer care for automatic package change and RF remote but every time my complained closed automatically with out information and no resolution done . Area head and service team abusing and miss behave with me . I have complained continuously from 24 July 2019 to till date but no resolution done .
D2h service is so poor and it join to such people that did not know how to communicate with customer .it having job only for jacks not for deserved people thats why that type of situation began and company always go to loss every time
Warm regards
Narender singh
Phone no 8168029519

Aug 14, 2019

Miss behave by service team

Dear sir, Madam
I am Narender singh , i have complained lots of time in customer care and higher authority but no action taken by team .
I have complained for automatic package change and for RF remote replacement but every time my work order closed without any information ,service team and area head abusing and miss behave many times.
Pls help if any one can do .My customer id is 223209341
W Joshua

Change of plans

We had failed several times during the last 3 months to change plans, via d2h website and resulted in a horrible experience trying make customer care understand the problem. This simple was referred to the so called back end support who had made false promises with time and date just to disconnect our call. i then escalated this issue to the nodal officer who did not have patience to hear my simple issue for the very first time. She committed 48 hours and is now about 3 times 48 hours and since we are in the same point.
we have decided to migrate or change to local service provider and disconnect as the final point of contact is useless

Dear M.B Raju,

Customer Service

Dear Customer (SMS8587),

pvr1987

Aug 14, 2019

Amount deducted from my account with out giving service

Dear all,
I had called videocon customer care to relocate my set of box id no: 118536130 on 29 july. They said me tat their service engineer will come and relocate in 24 hours. But no one attented this issue and i waited for 1week. So i called some private service engineer to relocate my d2h and got the things done. But to my surprise the customer care had deducted 450 rupees from my account with out giving service. So i called customer care for refund. They are simply saying they cant refund once it is deducted.

But this company is simply cheating customers by not providing the service. So better stay away from this cheaters. I am also planning to deinstalll my d2h once my recharge is completed.
Rajesh Gupta

D2h signal is very bad.

Respected sir/man
I m from rohini delhi . Everytime our TV seems on signal on the screen I m not able to used my TV Package since from the date of buying the product . I really feel very bad this company used to take money from the people and not giving us a channel . And also whenever I used to talk with customer care they always neglect our concern . And not working on it please do not used to make fool of the people's. Experienced really very bad. Customer care also use talk with us in very wrong manner they used to abuse the customer.

Excess calling to customer

Dear Ramesh,

We would like to inform you that in order to stop promotional calls on your registered telephone number, please write us back with below mention details:

Numbers on which Calls to be Stopped:
VOC:
Call receiving date and time:

Excess calling to customer

Dear Ramesh,

No good service from D2H videocon

Dear Dharmin,

Worst experience

Dear Mr. Pahadiya,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or customer id at [email protected] so that our team can look into your concern.

M B Raju

About Service provided by Videocon D2H

My customer ID is 168903205.

I have raised a complaint on 10th Aug regarding "No signal" with is complaint no 742034598.
Till days I haven't get any call and resolution to issue.
I have called to customer care many time but at all the time they are saying dt I will connect to my supervisor plz wait, I have waited more than 30mins but I didn't get talk from supervisor.
THIS IS THE WORST SERVICE FROM VIDECON WHICH I HAVE EVER MET.
SMS8587

Customer Service

I've regarding blank screen on 08/08/19 through customer care service number. They told your issue would be resolved within 24 hrs. But, no one came to see the issue to be resolved. So, once again I made complaint through customer care on 10/08/19. They told me your complaint would be resolved within 8 working hours. Again, no one came to fix the issue. I called them again on 11/08/19 & they replied the same. After that in the evening technician called to ask me details of my Set Top Box without visiting and seeing the issue & told me that there's need to replace your set top box.

So, if they have the online system to identify issue with the set top box, why it was not informed by the customer care executive when I called them.

Finally, it can be seen as cheaters having worst customer service.
Amritlalpahadiya

Aug 11, 2019

Worst experience

Very bad service. Customer care not at all good. my d2h last 8 day close nobody is ready to take the resonsibility. Not ready to refund the money..15 phone calls to custmer care no action taken. Lost 60 rupee for calling custmer care... .worst service..highly not recommended. They are just fooling around the customers and making thier business. Ultimately i had to fix it from outside.

Renault India - ***VERY MUCH GHATIA BEHAVIOUR OF (RENAULT BENCHMARK...
    No solution so far ... FIND THE DETAIL ... Suffered,...
    Uprtou - Fee Refund
    Sir, I am Khushnuma Ansari , I am apply for MBA...
    GVMC GAJUWAKA - STREET LIGHT
    MY STREET LIGHT POLE NUMBER 56 A/10, ASHOK NAGAR STREET...
    Disney Channel India - Stopping selfie with bajrangi
    Please reduce timings of useless cartoons on your channel...
    Mira Bhayander Municipal Corporation - Stray dog rotten in our society
    Pls take the rotten dog away from the society .. The...
    Kolkata foriegn lcao - Non delivery of parcel
    My parcel has been stuck since 24th September 2019 in...
    Copy of INCOME TAX RETURN FROM LONDON - Not Yet received at Bhubaneswar
    A LETTER FROM ROYAL MAIL WAS SENT ON 3/10/2019 at 11.59...
    Domino's Pizza India (Jubilant FoodWorks Ltd.) - Service and food safety issue
    Hello Dominos I am the regular customer of your reputed...
    sahara India - NON receipt maturity payment
    Dear Sir/ Madam, I Ashish Kumar S/o Kailash Nath R/o...
    PAN NSDL - Paid Money, did not receive otp
    I have applied for PAN Card online with option E-KYC...