Videocon D2H

Consumer complaints and reviews about Videocon D2H

Meetri2044

Apr 8, 2019

Poor Customer service

No customer care number works here. My paid channels go off with remarks that "you have not subscribed the channel" and I start writing emails only to wait for next 2 days. Really pissed off with videocon d2h service.
rahuljaiswal000

Apr 8, 2019

mirror account channel selection issue

Customer Id - 24718505
Register No - 9246104548
Register Email Id - [email protected]

Products -
1) 411215780161102029
2) 410414780151077414
3) 410712780165043843

My Account is an mirror i have 3 products in my account. I have selected channels for my account but channels what i have selected is reflecting on only in one product that is 411215780161102029 and other 2 product i cant see any channels.
I am facing this problem from last 1 week i called your customer people they all are like uneducated people and no one can solve my problem and they are disconnecting the calls I think for you customer problem resolving come first.and i have all call recordings if you doesn't resolve my problem i will put them in all social channels.
akashk894

Apr 6, 2019

After recharge also Not able to view channels since 2 days and last two days passed still call not connect with customer care - worst service

MY CUSTOMER ID IS 36653491, i have recharged my account on 04.04.2019 , first time it shows the error and amount of Rs. 330 has been deducted from my bank account and again i recharged with Rs. 340 and amount has been deducted second time also (total amount - 670) and my account information is also updated in My account details recharge date 04.04.2019 and end of subscription date is 21.05.2019. after recharge also there is error that you have an insufficient balance and not any single chaanel is available for view.
I m trying to reach at customer care number last 2 days but call automatic disconnected. What the hell is doing by this company. I have worst experience with videocon d2h.
RESOLVE THE ISSUE AT THE EARLIEST.

akash
CUSTOMER ID - 36653491
akashk894

Apr 6, 2019

RESOLVE THE ISSUE AT THE EARLIEST.

akash
(CUSTOMER ID IS 36653491)
arun65000

Apr 5, 2019

New Connection no response

Booked for new connection March 28th, paid FULL amount online, 1 week gone, no engineer coming to install connection.
I have rang EVERY DAY asking for update, customer care creates new ticket created EVERY DAY with new complaint number generated daily, below are all my complaint numbers, but no new connection, Engineer does not lift call

Order number from 28th march, 64118435, still waiting for D2h to install

IPL will be over by the time I get my new connection? PLEASE SEND ENGINEER ASAP!
manjura

Apr 5, 2019

Remote Replacement

Respected Sir/Madam,
This Is To Inform You This Is The Worst I Ever Had I Had Complaint For Remote Replacement From Past 1Week But You All Are Just Fooling Me Even When I Call Your Customer Care They Say Our System Is Down Call After 30minutes This Is Ridiculous Now If U Dont Solve This Issue I Will Complaint In Consumer Forum...
My Customer Id : 194695078
Name : Manjura
City : Bangalore

Relocation charge deducted twice - complaint not answered since 4 days

I had asked for relocation of my product from Noida to Delhi. At first the person who deinstalled asked money which I asked to get confirmed they cc. He left and charged the account from backend. I paid the amount to person who reinstalled. Now my account is in negative, not working since last many days. They have POOREST SET OF PEOPLE IN CARE SERVICE. EVEN THE NODAL OFFICER IS OF NO USE. CONNECTED TO5 DIFFERENT SUPERVISORS WITH NO RESOLUTION.

WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND ANYONE ...

CUST ID 124866993
A Ranjith Kumar

Relocation Charges Deducted Twice
Recently (on 07-03-2019) I relocated my d2h connection and Paid Rs. 400/- by cash to service engineer.

But 29-03-2019 In my d2h account (id:219178802) the services stopped and I received an error message that "YOU HAVE INSUFFICIENT BALANCE" but already i recharged as per new packages 286/-

When I contacted the CC Representative then he replied that your A/c debited for Relocation Charges.

Daily iam speacking with CC still my refund is not happen i never seen such worst services.i don't know how it will resolve now.

finally today i spoke with Floor incharge Mr.Srikanth but still it is not resolved.one week completed.

My complaint ID's:704713168,704001325,705016592,704588096,705526336.

Customer Id : 219178802
Name: A Ranjith Kumar
Mobile:7013810361.
Siva Sankar

Apr 4, 2019

custid:156694145. recharged but channels not working.

bloody hell videocon d2h. no response on customer care. recharged but still the channels not resuming. the same thing happened previous month also and is continuing now. an advise to all new connection establishers of d2h. Don't ever buy videocon d2h.

Apr 3, 2019

Relocation Charges Deducted Twice

Recently (on 29-04-2019) I relocated my d2h connection and Paid Rs. 500/- by cash to service engineer.

But yesterday In my d2h account (id:52591735) the services stopped and I received an error message that "YOU HAVE INSUFFICIENT BALANCE" while yesterday (02-04-2019) I recharged my A/c with Rs. 300/-

So please check that why my A/c debited again for relocation charges while I already paid to service engineer Rs. 500/- by cash.

Customer Id : 52591735
Name: Arun Singh
Mob.: 8920431011
sanal pillai

Apr 3, 2019

Relocation of d2h

Worst customer support team and no coordination for videocon d2h entirely. Calling customer support for last five days for re connection of my d2h in newly shifted house ,every day they are telling , they will escalate the issue and and engineer will come with in 8 hours, same happening for last 5 days and no one came .

And everyday, customer support team will transfer the call to supervisor and put in hold for minimum 5 mins and they will disconnect the call. I called the supervisor number which they given and he also playing same role, no responsibility these guys

Customer ID:-65636207.

Better take any other d2h connections, not videocon d2h anymore.
amit.kumar1209

Apr 2, 2019

Worst service providers - Videocon DTH

Subscribed channels as per TRAI are not coming. Have been chasing the customer care through numerous calls and emails still channels are not coming and getting no response from service providers. Looks like no one is working on their side. Such stupid kind of services they provide.
Raint01

Apr 1, 2019

Worst Service

i All
We would require help on the below .From past 5 days i am struggling to get the channels .The reasons given
1) Try after 10 min
2)Call toll free
3) Will Align an Engineer who has not turned up
4) Two tickets logged with no update 704682077,704682255
5) I had asked for disconnection and refund of money that has also been taken care

Can any one have come up with any solution .I have no were to go other then reaching you.
Nithin
Customer id :131910203
ShridharNH

Apr 1, 2019

D2H not working WORST SERVICE EVER!!

D2H is not working from past 5 day, I have raised 5 tickets each day saying not working,every day customer service people raise a new ticket and till now no one has come to check whats the issue. Is this the kind of service you guys offer to your customers??

Please resolve it asap or else let me know to whom should I reach out to get it resolved.

Customer ID:214163655
complaint numbers raised so far:: 704062141, 704204658, 704794574

Mar 29, 2019

Worst service provider

Dear Deepali,

As per discussion over the call with you on RTN- 9780951599, we have upgraded the package as per your request.

Mar 29, 2019

not changing the package

Dear Akhilesh,

We would like to inform you that as per your request we are unable to make any changes in the package from our side as your class type is MDU, there is an issue to migrate the package once the issue will get resolved then we would be able to make the changes.

SUNILBHUSARE

Mar 28, 2019

ID:94616821 recharge is done but channel is not continue

ID:94616821 recharge is done but channel is not continue
OwaisAlam

Mar 27, 2019

Worst Service - Channels Not Coming After Recharge - Customer Care Not Reachable

My Videocon Customer ID is 147857314 and I have been a customer for more than 3 years now.
Earlier it was still ok but I don't know what is wrong with this company nowadays.
I have never seen such a pathetic customer service in my life. All the contact number including the nodal numbers are not reachable, I have been trying to connect for a month now without any success.

Website is the worst that you can come across, continuously tried to login through email/contact/ using OTP/Password/Forgot Password options but instead of logging me in it blocked my account because of multiple login attempts. This is an open loot where if you want to use their service you have to blindly recharge through PayTM without actually knowing what you are going to get. Even after doing recharge for Rs.554/- account is still showing 0 balance.

This company has taken it's customers for granted. It's high time government/consumer forums should save customers from these frauds. I am definitely going to change this shit company. If you can't manage to provide promised services, please shut down this mess instead of wasting everyone's time.
kedar1287

Not getting any response from Customer Care and Service

I am active user of Videocon D2H, I want to change may package and having issue with my remote given by company.

was try to connect to call center for service but not getting any response for any one, had tried following number to connect with company but no use.

91156 91156 / 0120-3989677/ 1800-137-0111 / 1800-212-212 they not responded correctly.

please resolve this or will try with other operator.
Ashu100

Videocon D2H - Worst service

Hi All,

This is my worst experience with videocon d2h being a user for more then 2 years.

This is a disgusting process to relocate a d2h with you guys even after paying your demanding amount.

Refer the below worst/pathetic instance happening with me:

>On 3rd march, i had requested your customer care to place a request for de-installation of my d2h & re- install at my new address. it was committed by your customer care executive that will arrange the same on same day i.e. 3rd march with charges of Rs.450, i was agreed on this.
Later on one had called or visited my place.
> on 4th march. i had received a call from your technician for de installation but as no one there at my place i denied for the service & requested for some other day, he told me he is not able to re-schedule it hence cancelling this request & can place a new request on any other day, i was agreed & asked him to cancel the same.
> On 6th March, again i called your customer care for relocation service on next day which is 7th march & specially took a leave from my office to get install this d2h, but your customer support executive told me -"sir your earlier request still not cancelled i will ask the technician to work on the same request, i agreed & ask to do the same.
> On 7th March, when i have not received any of the call from technician i had called on the same number of technician from which i have received a call earlier- he told me sir their is no request received from your end yet, we are not able to de install the d2h.
i was surprised & worried as it was committed that technician will visit & get this done, again i called your customer care explain everything your executive told me ' there is no request with us we are taking your request & fulfill the same & the technician will visit & do the needful.
But even after wasting couple of hours i have not received any call from technician then i called your customer care they told me " sir your de-installation request is already fulfilled by our person now only the re -install have to be done - this is the point where im getting pissed of with your worst service as no one have visited to de-install the d2h then how come the technician can close the request? this is the worst part.
Later i called your customer care several time but your executive were not able to handle my complaint & transferring the call to their senior but every time the call got disconnected after several attempts i tried with alternate no. & spoke to your senior person they informed me we already took your request & will get back to you in next 24 hours.
Still i have'nt received anything from you.

Now im fed up with your pathetic service, you guys have wasted my 5 days also my loss of pay from company yesterday(7th) without any work, i no longer want to the customer of yours, will take a service from other service provider.

You guys are useless doesn't care for users who are being with you from couple of years, wasted my money & time, still demanding for the payment of relocation charges after wastage of time & my money.

I'm going to raise this complaint in social media & consumer forum also will ask my family & friends to beware your fake & non sense services.

Ashish Agrawal
D2h No.: 163791880

Mar 26, 2019

Not able to see channels

Dear Sanket,

As discussed over the call on RTN ( 9158555035 ), your issue related to services not working has been resolved after sending refresh command.

Selected Channel not visible

Dear Nick,

We would like to inform you that you are using a new package along with some AddOn. If you want to make changes kindly visit our website or application.

Subscribed channels not working from 7 day

Dear Abdul,

We would like to inform you that as we have checked that issue has been auto-resolved regarding the services and no engineer visit was required and we have already posted the waiver regarding the services not working.

Harassment by Customer Care and Engineer

Dear Saumya,

We would like to inform you that as per your concern that you were facing issue with the services as we have checked that issue was auto-resolved so the engineer visit has been cancelled.

Channel are not coming

Dear Kathe,

As per discussion over the call with you on RTN- 7228083209, your issue has been resolved.

HDFC Credit Card - Address Verification
    Dear Sir, I had apply for HDFC Credit Card (Application...
    Videocon D2H - Worst Service
    Dear Harry, We apologize for the inconvenience. We have...
    NSDL - PAN Correction
    I HAD APPLIED FOR PAN CORRECTION THROUGH EKYC ESIGN, MY...
    Jio - Jio recharge failed. Money has been deducted
    During a Jio recharge of ₹399 on my Jio number through...
    Customers [email protected] - Refund Finance Charges
    I have done the 98,000 transaction with my credit card on...
    Grassroots Academy - Grassroots Academy
    Grassroots Academy is India's top coaching for MSc...
    PAN NSDL - temporary token number not received on my mobile
    I have paid for the E-Sign verification through net...
    The GHMC commissioner,
 hyderabd - illegal construction in Huda park
 The GHMC commissioner,
I...
    JIO Prime Recharge - Recharge failed and money has been deducted
    During a Jio recharge of ₹399 by Gpay on my Jio number...