Videocon D2H

Consumer complaints and reviews about Videocon D2H

Worst service provider.

Dear Sarthak,

We would like to inform you that package is already migrated as per the TRAI.

Not able to view channels since 2 days

Dear Ajinkya,

We tried to reach you but your number 9766048172 was not contactable. We have sent a refresh command regarding your concern.

Videocon D2H not contactable

Dear Viresh,

We would like to inform you that the package has already been migrated.

Worst service provided throughout India

Dear Mr. Patil,

We would like to inform you that as per discussion over the call with you on RTN- 9823040705, your issue has been resolved regarding the Marathi channels.

jigneshkumar

Mar 26, 2019

three days passed still call not connect with customer care

MY CUSTOMER ID IS 94373997 I M TRYING TO REACH AT CUSTOMER CARE NUMBER LAST 3 DAYS BUT CALL AUTOMATIC DISCONNECTED.. I NEED ENGINEER VISIT BUT I DON'T HAVE ANY OPTION TO CONTACT WITH CUSTOMER CARE. WHAT THE HELL IS DOING BY THIS COMPANY. I HAVE WORST EXPERIENCE WITH VIDEOCON D2H.

Worst D2H Network

Dear Pavitharan,

As per discussion over the call on RTN ( 9840629889 ), your issue related to services not working has already been resolved.

Dear Akhilesh,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have forwarded your concern to our team and will get back to you with an update soon.

Worst Service

Dear Customer (Bhuvbalaji),

Thanks for writing in. If you want to add any particular channel then you can message us in this format ADD << channel no. >> to 566777 or 9212012299 from your RTN

Worst service provider

Dear Deepali,

abhisaxena1704

ERROR:- 107-4 this smart card is not connected with box.

My customer id is 140572841 . We have 02 setup box but presently one is working and another one showing the error "setup box nor paired" . We have also registered the complaint via call on 20th March 2019 and my complaint number is 701401848 but no luck.

We have also received the message "Your request has been resolved" but still we have received the same message.

Request you to please take in on priority basis and resolve the problem ASAP.

looking forward a valuable support for the same.

Additional Information:-

Non working Card Number:- 1021362055(1)
abhisaxena1704

ERROR:- 107-4 this smart card is not connected with box.

Request you to please take in on priority basis and resolve the problem ASAP.

looking forward a valuable support for the same.

Additional Information:-

Non working Card Number:- 1021362055(1)

D2h | Worst service

Dear Sunita,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or customer id at [email protected] so that our team can look into your concern.

Mar 26, 2019

Channels for which i have subscribe is not telecast on my d2h since last 15 days

Dear Mukund,

keyurdesai20

Horrible customer service

Ever since TRAI has released its channel list, Videocon customer care numbers have not been reachable. I have tried over 20 times in the last 2 months. I am planning to discontinue and go with some other provider if there is no response from them soon
keyurdesai20

Customer care not responding

I am facing a lot of issues trying to reach Videocon d2h customer care since the last 3 months. My subscription number is 10112823. Ever since TRAI has launched their channel list of free and paid channels, the customer care has not been reachable. I have tried their numbers multiple times and I have also written to them. The issue is that the channel list of TRAI and service providers don't match and they are trying to make extra money from subscribers.
Rishi4939

Mar 26, 2019

Not able to watch any channel even after the recharge

Id: 126568106
I am facing problems regarding your services. I call to customer care apprx. 200 times but either number is busy. some times they pick up my phone and replied that “due to technical issues we can’t assist you". I have recharged my vediocon d2h on 23 march but not able to watch any channel. Very Very worst service and Customer care.
Kindly resolve issues as soon as possible.
amitmaru

Mar 25, 2019

SET UP BOX IS NOT WORKING

Dear Concern

My Customer ID is 74628815.My set up box is not working from last 3 days.Please help to resolve this issue.My contact no is 9825039536 and e mail ID is [email protected]

My customer id is 92712151 and account number is 9225772

Since last two weeks I am trying to change my pack from popular to Diamond combo but not happening though online

When ever I call to customer care

91156 91156 / 0120-3989677/ 1800-137-0111 / 1800-212-212 they not responded correctly

First time they told me my account balance is not sufficient so recharge it

When I recharged ( even sufficient amount was there for shift the package ) they kept me hold for 20-25 mins hold and disconnected me

20-30 times I called on number but every time either it was busy or kept me hold for long time and disconnected

My customer id is 92712151 and account number is 9225772

Since last two weeks I am trying to change my pack from popular to Dimond combo but not happening though online

First time they told me my account balance is not sufficient so recharge it

When I recharged ( even suffient amount was there for shift the package ) they kept me hold for 20-25 mins hold and disconnected me

I am the customer of videocon D2H

I also tried callback number but not received any call .

when i tried complaint on videocon site the capetcha is not coming proper in site is not filing the complaint

mukundbhai madlani

Mar 24, 2019

i am customer of videocon d2h as i have subscribe to channels but from last 15 days company has not telecast some of channels for which i had paid. Also their customer care no. are continuously shows busy from 15 days how it could be possible??

Kindly llok into this matter and i want my 15 days subscription back
Deepali Gupta

Worst service provider

Website is not working
I tried to call them so many times but no numbers are working
I mailed them but didn't get the response

Customer id. 133213111
Bhuvbalaji

Worst Service

Worst customer service ever. I have been trying to reach 9115691156 since morning to activate star sports 1. Since then the line is busy. Its really annoying with the way they are treating the customers. Why do you want to place a customer care number with the intention of not attending the calls. Its time to change the connection.

Customer id : 154353028
sunita.g8414

D2h | Worst service

I am trying to set the desire channels to my D2h setup box since 15 days. I am trying to reach D2h using various options like D2h website, customer care number, mobile app and customer care mail id.

The worst part is the customer care number. i tried 100 times in a day and then only once or twice it gets connected. even if i mange to connect the customer care number, the staff is unable to answer any of my queries(they all are so illiterate or not trained at all). every time i called, they have their server down or they dont have any information. In the middle of conversation they hung up or put on hold

There is a tab called "Request Call back" on your website, you hit this button many times, no one is going to call back. this button is added just to make you fool.

Even i mailed my complaint along with the screen shots to [email protected] but of no use. no one bother to reply.

Customer Care No. Not available / Without my agreement Package activated

Dear Pratik,

We would like to inform you that currently, we are facing an issue in “Class / Type - MDU - ResBuildCust / Normal” once issue will be resolved you will be able to make changes via application or website.

HDFC Credit Card - Address Verification
    Dear Sir, I had apply for HDFC Credit Card (Application...
    Videocon D2H - Worst Service
    Dear Harry, We apologize for the inconvenience. We have...
    NSDL - PAN Correction
    I HAD APPLIED FOR PAN CORRECTION THROUGH EKYC ESIGN, MY...
    Jio - Jio recharge failed. Money has been deducted
    During a Jio recharge of ₹399 on my Jio number through...
    Customers [email protected] - Refund Finance Charges
    I have done the 98,000 transaction with my credit card on...
    Grassroots Academy - Grassroots Academy
    Grassroots Academy is India's top coaching for MSc...
    PAN NSDL - temporary token number not received on my mobile
    I have paid for the E-Sign verification through net...
    The GHMC commissioner,
 hyderabd - illegal construction in Huda park
 The GHMC commissioner,
I...
    JIO Prime Recharge - Recharge failed and money has been deducted
    During a Jio recharge of ₹399 by Gpay on my Jio number...