Consumer complaints and reviews about Videocon D2H

Videocon_d2h

Jun 10, 2016

Videocon d2h

Dear Manoj,

We have forwarded your issue to our concerned department and will get it resolved at the earliest.

Videocon_d2h

Jun 10, 2016

Videocon d2h

Dear Nilesh Kulkarni,

N.P.Kulkarni

Jun 9, 2016

Locking of Marathi Channels

Ref : Customer ID No.114155978

Since last few days, the company has locked prime marathi channels except few. The package which I have selected is covering the entire marathi channels and after the full advance payment (Yearly) amounting to Rs.4400 onwards, it was going on but suddenly since last few days they have locked prime marathi channels showing the reason that there is some legal problem. In spite of my repeated reminders through mail, till date the issue has not been resolved by them. Error code appearing on locked marathi channels is E16-4. This is a sheer violation of the law as the company has taken an advance amount assuring that they will be showing the entire marathi channels. Please try to get the issue resolved at the earliest.

With Best Regards,

Nilesh P. Kulkarni
Vadodara
Ph : 09924298236
Manoj Madathil

Jun 7, 2016

D2h is not working since 3 months even after repeated complaints

D2h is not working since 3 months. I called their customer care many times and spoke to executives but every time they register the complaint but no service engineer will call or visit. The service Centre will cnfm that the problem will be solved in 8 working hours. I've made my complaint 25May2016 and till 27May2016 no one responded. Instead they closed the complaint with NO ANSWER.
Again on 28th registered complaint (394877689) again no one called or fixed the issue. Again the complaint was closed saying NO ANSWER.
Complaint (395711022) registered on 31May2016 - no reply from Videocon
Complaint (395711537) registered on 31May2016 - no one called - but got reply on Thursday 02June2016 - Complaint resolved successfully. Still not able to view any channels. The Call centre is in Bangalore who has not control over the technical team - its really pathetic.
I had balance of Rs.3231.03 ON 25May2016, but now it is reduced to Rs.2777.70 in 13 days and without able to view any channels.
Pls reimburse my money in full - I'll be taking it to the consumer court for the negligence shown by VideoconD2H.
Cust id: 98916796 - Manoj M
kumar umesh

Jun 6, 2016

not supply of programmes

I HAVE RECHARGED Rs. 400/ BY PAYTM. BUT PROGRAMMES ARE NOT SEEN BY THE TV TILL TODAY. I TRIED TO CONTACT TO CUSTOMER CARE BY REGISTERED MOBILE NO.9999611021 BUT ALWAYS, REPEATED MESSAGE IS PRESS 1 FOR IF RECHARGED CURRENTLY THEN PROGRAMME WILL BE SEEN AFTER 10 MINUTES. THIS PROCEDURE DONE 20 TIMES OR 05 DAYS BUT PROGRAMMES HAVE NOT SEEN. NOT BODY CONTACTED TO ME FOR THIS GRIEVANCES. PLEASE START MY PROGRAMEES THROUGH MY TV, IMMEDIATELY.
Prabhjt

Jun 4, 2016

D2H Not Working

I have done my recharge of monthly rental of 285 Rs . I request to the agent who picked up my call to deactivate the BBC news & Discovery which he did but after this i request him to check why m not able to see any Channel he said open the 149 some channel i did that but nothing was happening . After this all trouble he said he can send a executive to my home but he will charge extra 200 rs but my question is why should i pay extra 200 rs , i have already pay 285 rs of my monthly rental because of your bad connection i was not able to watch .

I request you to refund my 285 rs in my paytm account & Deactivate this account. My Cust Id is 79169579.
Raaagz

Jun 4, 2016

Videocon D2H - no signal since a month

D2h is not working since a month. I called their customer care many times and spoke to executives but to no avail. I even sent a mail and I got a reply on 25th May2016, that the problem will be solved within 24hrs. Till this day,no one has contacted. I'm so disappointed with their customer service. Really pathetic. By the way, regularly I get alert calls to recharge the d2h. I recharged and the whole month has been wasted. I kindly request the D2h Videocon guys to reimburse the money into my account and restore my service immediately.
Cust id: 104670518
Pavan Kumar
soni sony

Jun 1, 2016

pathetic service bu videocon

The services provided by this so called d2h service provider named videocon is a real pain.
Yen company khule aam cheating ker rahi hair aura grahak ko loot rahi hai
It changes the packages and removes certain channels without prior intimation.
Please don't ever call on their toll free number as it is a trap to extort more money from the customers in the name of upgradation of packages.
We feel regretted by opting for videocon as our d2h service provider.
They charge an exorbitant 1700 for that shot aluminum dish Jo 500rupaye kA bhi nahi hai
Videocon chor company hai yehlog besharam hai logo ko lootne kA Oki maukaa nah chodte.
They are cheats, rascals, jerks.
Videocon aka connection lagane se pehle socho 100baar.
Unhappy and underprivileged customer in plight.
soni sony

May 31, 2016

videoconferencing d2h

Hi;
I am one of the unprivileged customer of this so called d2h service provider videocon.
First of all their online recharge system dosent work the balance gets deducted it shows and transaction failed.
When I called on their so called toll-free number the operater said to press one when pressed one these shit people cut my 90 rupees extra over my basic plan of 275.I was shocked the bloody customer executive said balance cannot be refunded.
My connection was cut 9days in advance .
The service of videocon d2h is shit.
Also within two months of connection these bloody assholes increased the prices from 254 to 275.
Saale lootne ko baithe hai chor saale .
Haram ke paise hain in kamino pe udaane ke liye.
Bloody cheaters.
Pankajj86

May 30, 2016

No Signal

Hi I am Pankaj Sharma,

My complaint is Videocon Dabba box is not running since 29 May 2016. The reason is no signal but when I called customer care they said you have to Pay Rs. 200/- visit charge. Videocon Stupid beggers problem is on your end due to No signal. Why should I pay you Rs. 200/- I have recharged Videocon Dabba box in Advance. Provide me signal if there is problem in your Videocon dabba box then I will repair it from others. Why you are begging money you cheap beggers. And they are not entertaining complaints as well as. Refund my money which I recharged from the date 29 May 2016.

Videocon D2H = Videocon Dabba (Very Cheap Product and services)

I would like to go with other who are giving better services.

Pankaj Sharma
Cust Id - 133563668
vinaypl12

May 28, 2016

No connection since 8 Days

My name is Viney, Cust. ID No. 99005780:

My d2h connection not available since 20.05.2016, its got problem due to rain. Next day on 21.05.2016 complaint registered, like this 23.05.2016 and 25.05.2016 also complaint registered. But no engineer/technician visited to my home for repair so far. This is not acceptable, please do needful urgently, atleast by today.

Viney PL
pracheejain

May 26, 2016

stb box not working

My stb box is having power supply problem. facing this problem since 10-15 days. Called customer care number of times and dropped mail on 23 May 2016 12:02 PM. daily chasing with them but not getting proper response. when we called, they have promised D2H person will com at home at next day but till now not got any call or mail of any one is coming.
very much disappointed with the Vediocon services.
my cominlaint id is ::43204655
vindhyvasinee rai

May 26, 2016

videocon d2h

My i'd no. 150681958
Mera set top box 25 -05-2016 se bnd pda hai lekin koi bhi technician abhi tk nhi gya mere yha bar bar mere call krne pr hme time diya ja raha hai videocon ki service sbse kharab dikh rahi hai ab hm bhi kaan pkd lete hai ki aaj se es company ka koi bhi sman use nhi krenge aakhir kitne din aadmi wait krega enka.
Kl hme 7:34 pm ka time diya tha ki aap ka dth bn jayega lekin koi nhi aaya hm ese recharge krake hi pchhta rahe hai
Agr ab bhi ho ske to bhej dijiye kisi ko nhi to hme mjburan videocon dth nikal ke fek dena pdega
My contact no. 8090123160
Bhuvanakila

May 20, 2016

2 persons combained, we want to seperate

My CID no. 63507562
Name : Sathasivamoorthi.S

Me and my friend join and purchase a videocon d2h dish. Now we want to split separate.we have same customer ID. So separate it urgently. IF we recharged for 30 days. We can see TV only 15 days.
alokjyotimohanty

May 14, 2016

False commitment by the Videocon D2H service provider

Two times I have lodged complain requesting reinstallation of my Videocon D2H System but only received the false commitments that It will be solved within 24 hours but yet not attended. Very careless callous response is received by the officials. It is unfortunate to be cheated like this by the Videocon D2H service providers. My customer Id is 70395276.
Ravi0101

May 9, 2016

D2H not working

Hello
My videocon D2H connection id is 91216323 in name Ravinder Dabas not working i am very confused about it
I recharge for Rs 580 just now but no chhanel working
I am very disappointed for the service the services have deteriorated drastically. While watching programme, the set up box stops & restarts at its own.
Manoj Kumar Nayak

May 9, 2016

Bad Service for Trobuleshoting

Vediocon D2H is now providing a very bad in service, As I raised a request for resolving "No Signal" issue on 6th May 2016, As they said within 8 hours your issue will be fixed, I waited 9 hours no response and called to customer care they said Sorry for inconveniences, please give the 12 hours we will fixed your issue again I wait 12 hours and I called on 8th May 2016 Morning, they said It will be resolved by 6.17PM, I waited again I called on 9th May 2016, they said it will be resolve ASAP, and send a SMS to your issue will be resolved by 2.17PM, Now I called (9th May 2016: 5.40PM) again they need 12 hours.

Still the issue is open, very bad service. I never expected this service.
samghosh2003

Apr 29, 2016

Signal problem of Videocond2h

The TV connection with d2h has been reinstalled in the month of January. I have given the reinstallation charges and extra cable

charges.

But some of the channels like 24 ghanta, DD bangla are not coming in Day time after reinstallation. We are getting it from the

evening. I called the service engineers and also customer care. Nobody is solving the problem.

Please do the needful.

Customer ID: 112558989

Mobile: 9903467980
vidya vidya

Apr 29, 2016

Set up not working

Hi this is Vidya. My customer I'd : 91829146.

Set up box is not working. Request you to do the needful.

Thanks in advance.

Vidya

Apr 24, 2016

Poor service

Poor Service

Customer ID - 12482317
I am a d2h customer for more than 6 - 7 years. Service response and responsibility was excellent first few years. But since last year , it has been degraded drastically . Since last 9-10 months couple of(3-4) the regional channel (Bengali) audio was not there . We were not able to get the audio. We called customer care they said we did everything from our end and a engineer visit required to resolve this issue and you will be charged 170/- for the same. When engineer visited , even then they didn't able to resolve the issue completely and charged 300/- and this is our fixed charged . As only 3-4 channel were impacted , we decide to manage it without viewing those channels. Now since last week (28- April - 2016) , in almost all the regional Bengali audio is not working . When we called customer care they said we have refreshed the account and it will resolved in 10 mins else an engineer visit require . After waiting for few days , when I spoke with senior executive , came to know that no action has been done earlier. This is really frustrating and they are forcing to take option of engineer visit and you will be charged 170/- .Are you doing business in a correct way ? If there is a problem in D2H side , why public are being charged even for engineer visit ? Company should take care all these.

If you can resolve the issue without charging , then I may continue else I want to stop the service immediately . Currently in my D2H account more than 750/ balance is there , let me know the procedure to get it reverted to my bank account. If you need any more information call me @+13022873465 or mail me @[email protected]
Dinesh Puri Goswami

Apr 23, 2016

Lodged various complaint not resolve

lodged various complaint. deposit forged manner but not resolve No working D2h since last seven days
I am great disappointment and my ID No.43771063 even No. of complaint lodged vide 84081334,384360427,384596002,384615581,384616680 your paid call center 07355873558 has wrongly guided to deposit 03 months normal package first then we will sort out problem.Deposit and conform massaged. But Mumbai service and incharge telling me deposit Rs 2500/- . It just blackmaing.
First of stopped my paid unnecessary your cutting my money. And return my back. I don't want your videocon D2h.
your taken money forged manner last 10 days I am not used TV because of you have stooped my channel.
and take necessary action against colprits.
My problem is I want not give DVD player because of I was paid money also maintenance from shop changed head and etc.
Your service engineer came he wants take my set of box with DVD player. It has been observed that so many time your D2h not working that time will use and moreover I paid money DVD player also making operational given Rs 1000/- for repair.
Now your requested to Service Engineer not to take DVD player . For the same I will paid for extra money for separate set of box normal not for HD. Also conformation immediate cut of sports channel we are not used also never requested.
Your harassing to me compel me lodge police complaint/in consumer court against your form.
Hope resolved earliest.

DP Goswami Ex Serviceman, 9757425889
Dinesh Puri Goswami

Apr 21, 2016

No working D2h since last seven days

I am great disappointment even No. of complaint lodged but still as it is now my ID No.43771063 three in or trying continue to lodged vied complaint No.384081334 & unique code 8611.
Hope resolved earliest.

DP Goswami Ex Serviceman
vijay_aga

Apr 19, 2016

do not network coverage

My ID 144558442 SO MANY TIMES CALL CUSTMOR CARE BUT THAT PROBLEM NOT SOLVED

Mar 22, 2016

Signal problem ,TV closed

D2h Videocon D2H digital TV Toll Free Customer Care Number: 1800-137-0111, 1800-2000-111, 1800-1023-111, 1800-1806-000.
all number not work ,
all number wrong only show for as per showpiece. company not give currect number to custmer . many complain but number wrong how to contect with . My ID 8310648 and 20days before new setup box HD service . Complain Local office staff but not come today. He says no time now when time we send staff boy.
How to see above videocon company . If not proble solved after we take new dish Tata Sky conection.
Many time complain but timly no any person come or visit custmer resident .

Pravin vaishnaw
Abu Road
Rajasthan
Dist Sirohi

Mar 22, 2016

Signal problem

all number not work , all number wrong only show for as per showpiece.
company not give currect number to custmer .
many complain but number wrong how to contect with .

Pravin vaishnaw aburoad Rajasthan