Videocon D2H

Consumer complaints and reviews about Videocon D2H

karmasonam

Mar 19, 2015

worst after sales service.

I had purchased a vedeocon d2h in Janaury 2015. It is not working since 7th March 2015. I registered complaint with the customer care unit of the company at tl.no 07355873558 for several times but till date i.e 19th March, no one has attended the complaint. My complaints were registered as 31015764, 285226419, 285687152, and 31093792.. I also contacted service engineer whose name was Kaushik and requested to fix the trouble but did not respond. Every time I called the cc cell, I was given false assurances. Infact when I was buying the system, many people around me had suggested me not to buy VEDEOCON product but should go for Tata sky or airtel but my bad luck stuck me and bought VEDEOCON d2h. Now I realised that those people had bitter experience of vedeocon service. It is evident from the no of complaints which are different on different dates that what could be the system of attending complaints which is within warranty, god knows after expiry of warranty period. Though I have already lodged a complaint with the State Consumer Helpline, but I cannot remain silent till the useless workers of the company are punished. I have now terrible experience of worst after sales service of VEDEOCON.
K S Bhutia, Gangtok Sikkim,
Vedeocon d2h costumer ID 134758770
yogesh.padwal

Mar 15, 2015

About the Add-Ons

I added sports add-on on my basic channel during WCup last month. Now I don't want to continue with the same. Videocon D2H don't allow me to remove the add-on channel (e.g.Sports Mega) online. I called through customer care and they are saying that I have to continue with it for 3 months (not sure if this would really allow me to remove after 3 months).

thus adding/removing services is tooooo rigid and FORCE me to include MORE MONEY without MY INTERESTS.
I would love to leave D2H if I would get more flexible provider.

VERY VERY BAD SERVICE....
Soumen Banik

Mar 4, 2015

CustomerID :107504433

Dear Sirs,

This is regarding the Customer ID: 107504433, Located at Rohtak HAryana.. from last 1.5yrs we are getting frequest failure of the device.

Error : System Reboot automatically..

​Your engineer used to visit and reset the software.. even they have changed twice the device already.. but still no proper solution... every time i have to pay Rs150/- .. last week also they visited and re-set the software .. after 2 days again the sem issue.. today they are asking to change the device and asking for Rs. 300/-

​ (No Physical Damage)

This is not a question of Money.. but just wasting money without any solution..

need your attention to get it resolved immediately (without any charges)..else i will dispose and opt for other service provider..

​looking for an early response...

thanks

​soumen banik

Mar 1, 2015

Dear Manishaa,

We would like to inform you that, your request to stop recharge calls from Videocon d2h on your registered telephone number has been processed from our end & will be implemented from March 1, 2015.

Feb 28, 2015

Dear Sourabh,

Please share with us your Customer ID, so we can assist you further.

Feb 28, 2015

Dear Manishaa,

We have forwarded your issue to our concerned department and will get it resolved at the earliest.

manishaawate

Feb 26, 2015

Please deactive the mobile number for customer id-35181840

Please De-register my mobile number from your system as we are not using videocon D2h service at all.
i am getting continuous call from the videocon customer service and also getting the auto dialing call.

I request you to please stop calling me on my register number from onwards.

Prakash Awate
Sourabh.dongare

Feb 25, 2015

installation not done

i booked D2h set top box of Rs.3830. on 19.02.2015 but till date they have not installed and already thay did activation.
continuously calling customer care but no Use.

Feb 24, 2015

Dear Prasadh,

Please share with us your Customer ID, so we can assist you further.

dprasadh

Feb 19, 2015

Services Disconnected Without notice

Hi, I have been a customer with VideoconD2H for almost a year now and it has been rough all through. It all started with some middleman distributor charging us with an amount for a certain package and then actually subscribing us on a different (lower end) package. Always had some kind of connectivity issues, channels used to be garbled (It would say Star Plus, but some totally different channel would be playing). Off late, our connection was terminated stating that we had not paid Rs. 150/- for the Technicians service provided to us. There was no fault in our connection and we had NOT requested for any kind of service. The technician had come to service some problem next door. We had bought a new TV and asked him what we should do to get better clarity of channels on the new TV, for which the Technician replied that we need to upgrade our set-top box. He then left and we contacted D2H customer service asking on what the charges for a upgraded set-top box would be. Neither the technician nor the representative mentioned of any service charge that we were liable to pay for absolutely no service rendered to us at all. When we now call the customer service, they are always very unprofessional and have no clue what service was rendered. They stated that we didnt pay the service charges and hence the connection has been disconnected. There was no intimation or grace period whatsoever for us to even take some action. Now we are stuck having paid the full monthly charges and with no service from them at all. These guys are plain cheats - why would anyone charge a customer a fee that they never communicated to the customer? I urge all those folks that have paid a yearly amount to constantly monitor your billing as these folks might slip in such random fees/charges and you may never even know about it as there is no communication from them. We were able to find this because we are on a monthly subscription and when they took out the Rs. 150/- from our D2H account, our account reads negative balance resulting in the termination of their service. It is not about the Rs. 150/-, but about the way D2H went about this task.
Why dont they compensate customers when there is a problem with the dish they have installed or when one of their useless service technicians messes around with the connections causing service interruptions to the customer? They only seem to be very punctual about ripping people off as and when they feel like.
I dont know what complaints on this forum would really mean to D2H as they continue to sell their pathetic product/service across India. Its probably a known case of some influential people involved in the background for such companies, that do not care about customers or service! Hope these complaints are taken seriously and acted upon.
b n yadav

Jan 23, 2015

regarding adapter connecting tv and set top box

My adapter getting u/s frequently and tv getting on and off frequently. id no 108139655. What to do tell me
b n yadav

Jan 23, 2015

adapter getting unserviceable frequently

I is humble request please kill this issue of ur adapter which is getting u/s frequently . what to do tell me, tv getting on and off frequenty , in some channel sound not coming. Email [email protected]
Stephen Leblond

Jan 20, 2015

Fed up with Videocon D2H service

Its been two days since I have complained about my set up box not comming on. The first day I called and reported it,the tech in asansol said he would come and see to it.In stead he sent two other men to look into the matter.They came and checked my box and then said it needed to be replaced as current was not flowing through.OK, I had no probs with that at all. They said they would come in the evening and replace it and that it would cost 400/- if I wanted 1 year warranty or 300/- if I wanted 3 months warranty. I dont understand this. Even though I know they are trying to make some cash,I said fine. But they didnt come back to do they job. When I called the office/agent here in Asansol (Pappu) he said to contact the other two agents who came earlier.When I contacted the other two agents they said not to complain to the customer care and that they would do my work the first thing in the morning.The next day when I called Pappu, he said they do not have any set up box in asansol and that they would have to get it all the way from durgapur.They promised it would come in by evening and they would set it up for me by 6pm. Till now no one has come or even called to let me know. My recharge is getting wasted. The company seems to be eating up the customers money.I s this what you call customer satisfaction? This is not the first time Im having to face this problem.I changed my connection from DISH TV to D2H as I was suggested by a friend.My friend who suggested this to me is also regretting D2H now too.I literally fed up and disgusted with this service.Im not going to beg any more.If this is not sorted out by tomorrow,Im going back to DISH tv. The agents in Asansol are so irresponsible and dont care a hell what problems customers face.Please contact me if you want to talk.My number 8538088854 customer id 88131121
akisnha

Jan 20, 2015

your system not working properly

MYcustomer id is31957568 upgraded with HD now iam facing problem like sound mute on running and you provide remote that is also not working properly.remote button opration difficulte.always sound andvidio losses ocurs. email id [email protected]
Horomohan Nath

Jan 18, 2015

chenl active

resolve the issue

From the past 2 weeks there are a lot of disturbances in many channels,although in few channels there are no fluctuations or disturbances.even the home channel is fluctuating.i will complaint many time but there is no response.

I tack the floor manager on (13/01/2014) they say we help immediately.

Please take immediate action to resolve this issue.
I D no 106348125
mohd Riyaz

Jan 16, 2015

resolve the issue

I tack the floor manager on (13/01/2014) they say we help immediately.

Please take immediate action to resolve this issue.

ID No-44580607
B.G.Ramu

Jan 14, 2015

no signals are enabled

my name is B.G.Ramesh my customer i.d. is 134950239 since yesterday night setupbox was working not properly in setup box blink red light tv shows no signal i request u to help me get my problem resolved my mobile no 8951273142
Sam29Rocks

Jan 12, 2015

VIDEOCON D2H RECHARGE

I have taken a connection of VIDEOCON D2H, activated on 2nd NOV, 2014.
Now, as per Videocon norms, I ought to recharge at least 7 days before the next renewal date.
So as per the dates and norms, I must recharge by 24th Jan for the 2nd Feb activation.
But the system is showing the due date as 13th Jan 2015 only.
Kindly forward the complaint to the respective department so that the problem resolves.
My Videocon D2H account no is 133007387.

Saumya Halder
RAM KESAR

Nov 27, 2014

deactivate some unuse channels

DEAR SIR I WANT TO DEACTIVATE SOME UNUSED CHANNELS SO I WISH YOU DEACTIVATE THESE CHANNELS SOON . THESE CHANNELS ARE SONY SIX AND MARATHI ALL CHANNELS , TAMIL CHANNELS AND GUJARATI CHANNELS . MY COSTOMER ID NUMBER IS 82274651. THANKS . I WISH THIS RESULT SOON PLEASE.
deepakpatil

Nov 5, 2014

Videocon Recharge fail but amount deducted from HDFC account

I have recharged my Videocon D2h of Rs. 370/- on 05-Mov-2014 WednesdayHDFC net banking. My account was debited by Rs 370/- but my Videocon D2H was not recharged. My Videocon D2h RTN is 9371013614.

Transaction Details:
Date 05 Nov 2014
Narration 126120973-TechBharat Business
Cheque/Ref. No. 1105205347
Value Date 05 Nov 2014
Withdrawal 370.00
Closing Balance 8,270.23

Kindly investigate this issue and rectify it as soon as possible.
Deepak Patil
Email ID: [email protected]
Mobile No: 7799615170
bhuvna

Oct 23, 2014

disturbances in channels

From the past 3 days there are a lot of disturbances in many channels,although in few channels there are no fluctuations or disturbances.even the home channel is fluctuating.Please take immediate action to resolve this issue.

D.Ramachandran
customer id:38468720
mail id:[email protected]
bashir mir

Oct 15, 2014

worst service ever

I am Bashir mir from Srinagar my vediocon id is 60072466 from last 10
Days,broadcasting single problem is in my setup box.:In my television
Screen picture fluctuate anytime.please take immediately further action.
Now,I admit that the decision of purchasing of videocon DVD-cum-D2h
Set is massive blunder for me.
varanasi_krishna

Oct 7, 2014

--- DONT PURCHASE VIDEOCON D2H ------

I am here to share my waste experience with their customer care services. My ID number is 3741481. I was kind of regular recharge customer of their services, they are pretty much expensive compare to other companies package then also i got beard them due to i purchase their connection.
Well the waste time start from 05 October. I can’t forget it was Sunday, at 12 we all were watching Satmamev jayate on star plus, it got disconnected without making any disturbance. We were thinking that its some kind of technical problem, it will get resolved very soon. We have waited almost 24 hours of time then called to customer case no. Not i cant explain that how some customer care executive can be this much unprofessional talking with someone their regular customer. He was behaving like he is the one boos and whatever he is telling that is correct. He never tried to listen my whole story at all, and witting to that he just declared that your setup box is just got crashed.
I have asked so many times that, what could be the reason to get this crash then he simply avoid that, he said me like so many story ( eg, it kind of technical problem happen sometimes internally ) not sure what the problem can be intently to watching the channel without any disturbance.
Ok, lets assure the problem is there in setup box, then how it could be possible that some channels coming are some are not? Yes, couple of channels like Aaaj Tak, ABP News, Zee Business are coming, but Star Plus, Colors, Discovery Channel etc. Are not coming.
After this also do you think there could be a problem for some kind of setup-box. Look, to whom you are making fool, i am a software engineer and i know these silly logics very properly that only for 150 Rs a branded company can behave like this.
I said that what is the solution for that, and then he is asking that you should change the whole set-up box in this case. I was just shocked what the hell is this, i asked for setup box charge then he started telling like it will be 200 for you only, i will send you my personal engineer which will make this resolve only for you to replace someone else setup-box and he started negotiating like a vegetable market. Finally he got ready that and said me this thing ' Sir you just pay that engineering 150 rs he will make that things done '. Ohh my god. just wondering , is this your set-up box this much chewer that you can just distribute them into 150 rs. And also how it could be possible to do a negotiation to sitting in customer care chair. Just wondering. I said that then why i will spend this 150, i am gonna to replace your service with someone else, this is something frustrating that to negotiate the price, and just for 150 you are telling me so much of drama.
This is the time i am so much sad with their service, i am going to change the company now to going with someone else, its fine to spend some more $$$ but how can i deal with a this silly things company. This is just a sample of content to show you your face " TO ALL OF VIDEOCON D2H CUSTUMER AGENTS ".

See not just this, they have very waste network also, let me tell you little more. If whether will get some cloudy or about to get rain it will stuck until it will get fresh. Ohh man. this is India it has 3 whether session. Winter, Summer and rainy. What that mean is your service will only work for 2 season, not will work on Rainy.

WHAT I AM LOOKING FROM D2H AGENTS - I want to resume my setup box functional ASAP, i know that there is no issue, its kind of fund chopping drama which you are doing currently with me, i am not going to pay a single penny to make it proper keep this in mind. If this cant be working fine, i will defetly change the service and never recommend to take this service to any one .

OVERALL IF YOU ARE A NEW CUSTOMER WANNA TO PURCHASE VIDEOCON D2H , PLEASE DONT PURCHASE. IT WILL BE YOUR BAD TIME WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT, REALLY !
LETS THINK ABOUT SOME OTHER ALTERNATIVE WHICH ARE AVAILABLE IN THE MARKET THERE ARE SO MANY AVAILABLE REALLY MUCH BETTER IN CHEAPER PRICE.

NOTE - I AM A TECH. PERSON USING THIS NOTE I CAN MAKE THIS COMPLAIN AS VIRAL AND CAN DISTRIBUTE ALL OVER WEB EVERYWHERE.

TO STOP THIS COMPLAIN TO OTHER WEBSITE POSTED YOU MAY CONTRACT PERSONALLY TO RESOLVE IT ASAP.

Contact No - 9161127686, 8354013076 (Varanasi)

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL OF D2H AGENTS.
varanasi_krishna

Oct 6, 2014

Just unprofessional customer care resonance and services --- DONT PURCHASE VIDEOCON D2H ------

Contact No - 9161127686, 8354013076 (Varanasi)

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL OF D2H AGENTS.
GOPAL LAL

Aug 25, 2014

GOPAL LAL MEENA

मेरा विरार का सेट ऑफ बॉक्स में power नहीं आ रहा है आपके इंजिनियर ने बोला है के सेट ऑफ बॉक्स बदलेगा पॉवर नहीं आने पर क्या वायर चेक नहीं जा सकता था जिससे १३५०/ से बचे विरार की id 74432839 aur jaipur ki id 76457950 और फुलेरा लावा दुदू जो मेरे परिवार की id है तुरत बंद कर दे क्योकि आप बार बार सेट बोस के नाम से पैसे लेते हो और 1350/- और मंथली चार्ज हर छह महीने में सेट ऑफ बॉक्स और मंथली चार्ज आप ही सोचिये कितने महगा पड़ता है और आप के इंजिनियर का व्यवहार भी जो आपने ने विरार भेजा था मेरे फिमिली ( औरत ) के साथ ( नाम रोहन ) को भेजा था ठीक नहीं था में मेरा विडियो कों d2h id बंद करवाना चाहता हु और जो मेरा बैलेंस है वह वापस कर दे (T&C ) के अनुसार
आपसे बढ़िया तो केबल है जिसकी सर्विस भी बढ़िया है व्यवहार ही बढ़िया और तुरन्त ठीक कर देते है

गोपाल 9602919208

Kranti water meter - Water meter
    My water meter is not working properly it is in warranty...
    Sravani m madireddy - Cheating and fraud
    Cheating and fraud Dear sir, Rampant cheating and...
    KSRTC - Midway stop by Airavata
    Dear KSRTC MANAGER I am a proud kamnadiga who always...
    GSRTC - Not refund for tickets
    Sir, My senior citizen mother alone traveling from...
    Elexdeals - kospet hope WATERPROOF SMART WATCH 3gb/32gb - Wrong product send
    I ordered for kospet hope smart watch with 3gb ram 32gb...
    MCD - Blockage of Rainwater mainhole
    This is in regards to the blockage of rain water main hole...
    I need to home - I need to home
    I need to home Application Status: Your Assessment ID...
    Rishtey Tv - Meri aashiqui tumse hi
    Please telecast the show.
    UGC - Payment
    Pfms is showing my nsp status of 54000 under processing...