Videocon D2H

Consumer complaints and reviews about Videocon D2H

May 9, 2019

Service not available Money refund req

Dear Govindan,

We would like to inform you that we have checked your d2h account and found that you have the amount of Rs. 1906.64/- in your account and the due date is 26-Sep-2019. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

jtpatel

May 9, 2019

Refund

PATHETIC/FRUSTRATING CUSTOMER CARE: We have called customer care on 12 April 2019 for temporary suspension for 3 months and customer care has shared request number also. As per customer care person, Connection should be suspended within 2 hrs after request raised and that was observed. Now when I call customer care today,

When I called on 5 may 2019, There is new complaint raised for not addressing request raised on 12 April 2019 and there also request number shared. They gave commitment to address issues by 8 May 2019 and so when I called today, Still the issues are not addressed and my billing cycle is still ON.They manipulate with me and my time and ask same thing again and again. transfer call by saying it to senior executive and not one accept that call, stop talking between, hold call so being customer I need to call again and explain issue from start.

STILL ISSUE IS NOT ADDRESSED.

Req# - 715595996
sudhakara rao.k

installing Setp up box

My vediocon d2h Customer id: 91674173. I have shifted my Home and given a complaint to install setup box on 04.05.2019. at 3PM. You customer care persons said to reslove the same by with in 24 Hours. and Saying every day Technician will come today. Now more than 5 days left. Still saying our person will come on tomorrow. I never faced such a pathetic services. Please resolve it by today. Other wise i will go for Cable connection.

Uninstallation not done.

Dear Navneet,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have forwarded your concern to our team and will get back to you with an update soon.

Remote problem issue

Dear Bablu,

Regarding customer care

Dear Customer (aviatudhya),

Dear Deepak,

Pathetic Customer Service

Dear Rahul,

We would like to inform you that the issue has been resolved after the engineer visit. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Deepakkp227

Customer ID: 79602097

This Is To Inform You That, Recently I Had Recharged My Account With 500rs On 28th April, 2019 Respectively. And Today I've Come To Know That Videocon Showing My Balance 28rs Till Date.

I'm Requesting You To Take Strict Action Against Fraud Company Videocon D2h As They Took My 500rs Without My Consent.

Below I'm Attaching Screenshot Of It.

Also, Till Now Their Customer Service Sucks, Still Asking Me To Call After 4 Hours.

And My Due Date Should Be 5 July As I Did Recharge My Account 500rs, And Now All Of Sudden My Account Showing 9 May Due Date..

Tell Company To Credit My 500 Latest By Tomorrow, As They Have No Right To Do Such Fraud Things..

If They Won't Credit, Then Mark My Words, First Of All I'll Change My Operator As You Have Wasted My Lots Of Time Before Too, And Will Surely Put A Legal File Against Fraudness Of Videocon..

Deepak

aviatudhya

Regarding customer care

I am a videocon d2h user with customer id (157317001), i am facing n no. Of issues regarding services of videocon d2h, which includes wrong add-on activation, frequent unfair balance deductions.

Your custom care staff keep our call on hold for mammoth duration (30 min). Sometimes call gets disconnected & they don't bother to call back

Now i am so furious, that i even don't want to use their services but unfortunately i have invested money in buying their useless products. I want my money back for the investment done on their set top box & umbrella.

I hope needful action will be initiated from you

May 6, 2019

Never seen such customer service (210189236)

Dear Charanraj,

Balance deducted twice for Engineering visit

Dear Customer (cdurai24),

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We have forwarded your concern to our team and will get back to you with an update soon.

Bablugonda

Remote problem issue

Never seen such customer service (32428554)
Raised complaint from 6 days 6 complaint , customer support told me that they will send the technician/ engineer. But no one isited till now. I called daily 2 times I.e., 01/05/2019 to 06/05/2019 again customer care told me same thing 3 times engineer will come and visit. But no one contacted till now. Again I called today 06/05/2019, they said they will connect to senior after sometime call disconnected... really it’s a pathetic service. Can anyone help me out. Who will resolve my issue.
charanraj.burra

May 5, 2019

Never seen such customer service (210189236)

Raised complaint 24 days ago, customer support told me that they will send the technician/ engineer. But no one isited till now. I called 3 times yesterday I.e., 04/05/2019 again customer care told me same thing 3 times engineer will come and visit. But no one contacted till now. Again I called today 05/05/2019, they said they will connect to senior after sometime call disconnected... really it’s a pathetic service. Can anyone help me out. Who will resolve my issue.

Pathetic Customer Service

Dear Sonu,

We would like to inform you that as we have checked that the reactivation has been done from the engineer side and the issue has been resolved. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

RE-CONNECTION PROBLEM

Dear Sreekanth,

Complaint against Videocon Services

Dear Customer (Rocksings),

navneet99

Uninstallation not done

As I am moving my flat to a nearby place, I have requested for un-installation at my current address and installation at the new address.
For last 3 days, I am not able to get a technician to visit the apartment complex. Even the Nodal Officer is not able to help. I have spoken multiple times to Mr Devan at 080-23002827 but every time he says the same thing that the technician will come in 30 minutes. But there is no sign of technician for last 3 days.

Customer ID: 115551344
cdurai24

Balance deducted twice for Engineering visit

My Customer Id is 74044131. Due to no signa issuel i have raised engineering visit. Engineer also fixed the problem and collected 200 Rs. Later on date 30/04/2019 videoconDth also detected 200 rs from my dth balance. I have raised the complaint against this my complaint id is 714381664. They given deadline for this complaint number is 01 May 19. But, the complaint is not yet resolved. While asking status with customer care they not responding properly. Not responded my email also. This is an wort policy they following for engineering visit. please look my issue some one in videocon dth and resolve as soon as possible.

May 3, 2019

Worst service,worst response,unnecessary amount deduction

Dear Naveen,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or customer id at [email protected] so that our team can look into your concern.

Videocon d2h the worstr d2h ever

Dear Ketki,

Rocksings

Complaint against Videocon Services

I am regular videocon d2h customer for years ID 106564744
Presently having 3 STBs on my ID. I am trying to choose the package for all my 3 STBs differently. So I instructed Videocon D2h firstly to change all my STBs to base pack. On 01.05.2019 I could do it for my all STBs.
On 02.05.2019 I instructed for Diamond Kids Combo for my Main STB alongwith Star Sports 2 as Add On. The same was done but with problems that few channels are not shown. On 03.05.2019 at 6:55 AM I instructed for my 2nd STB Add Ons as - Channels to be added were
201 - Rs. 15, 203 - Rs. 15, 205 - Rs. 8, 207 - Rs. 2, 211 - Rs. 2, 224 - Rs. 6, 227 - Rs. 1, 228 - Paise 10, 231 - Rs. 7, 234 - Rs. 1, 235 - Rs. 1, 238 - Rs. 3, 239 - Rs. 1 & 240 - Rs. 1, 509 - Rs. 4.25, 514 - Rs. 2, 516 - Rs. 1
The Channels were added but few channels not working.
To complain about this I Contacted Operator on 03-05-2019 at 09:42AM through Contact Number 9115691156 for Add Ons on my 3rd STB
Base Pack Rs. 50/ Channels to be added were
101 - Rs. 19, 201 - Rs. 15, 203 - Rs. 15, 205 - Rs. 8, 207 - Rs. 2, 211 - Rs. 2, 224 - Rs. 6, 227 - Rs. 1, 228 - Paise 10, 231 - Rs. 7, 234 - Rs. 1, 235 - Rs. 1, 238 - Rs. 3, 239 - Rs. 1 & 240 - Rs. 1 (This Total amounted to Rs. 82.10 + 50.00 = 132.10 + 18% GST Rs. 23.78 = Rs. 155.88)
However the operator told me that the charges would be Rs. 193
On asking the details she told me that she is putting me upto the Supervisor, the supervisor came on line but after a talk she cut the call without any intimation.
Complaint Number 714990257 03-05-2019 10:38AM
It is felt that all the operators are not giving correct information to the customer as in the meantime it was also told to me thrice that the pack on my 2nd and 3rd box are running as Silver Combo Oriya.
This has come to my notice that customers are befooled and many a time intentionally some channels are closed by the operators.
On booking a new request a message is sent to the customer "Your request has been processed. Your revised switch off date is ............. and you total recharge amount is ........."
However no detail on the request is being messaged. My suggestion is that a detailed message on the request being booked should be sent to the customer, so that the customer knows what he requested and what the exact request was made by the operator.
sreekantholassa

May 2, 2019

RE-CONNECTION PROBLEM

IRRESPONSIBLE STAFF AND NOT GETTING PROPER INFORMATION. I ASKING FOR THE RECONNECTION OF MY D2H BUT IT WILL TAKE NEARLY 40HRS BUT TILL THE PROBLEM IS NOT SOLVED.I CALLED LOTS OF TIMES TO THE CALL CENTER THEY DONT HAVE ANY IDEA ABOUT THAT. THEY GIVEN 24HRS,2HRS,8HRS LIKE THAT. THE CUSTOMER ID -144357653,COMPLAINT NO-714733079

Apr 30, 2019

Service not available

Dear Customer (absh),

We would like to inform you that as we have checked your issue related to the package has been already resolved by the customer care team. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Apr 30, 2019

D2H not working WORST SERVICE EVER!!

Dear Shridhar,

We understand that your concern is resolved now. Please get in touch with us if you face any issue.

online fraud - Online shopping
    I have try to purchased one product by online to forren...
    Nagar nigam ujjain - Soshan karne babat
    Municipal corporation of ujjain snatch our fundamental...
    Turner - Cartoon nnetwork
    Ben10 ko tv par chaloo kar dijiye please ben10 ultimate...
    mrdt - Refund
    This was a company who put me in lots of problems and they...
    nadiad nagar palika - Illegal construction
    Illegal Construction started at shardamandir school. Old...
    Stashfin - Loan disbursement and wrong bank account
    Stashfin executive had collected all of my documents,...
    UP BEd - Fees deducted but seat is not cinfirmed
    I have deposited the fees through online mode for the...
    Kangaroo Kids chandivali powai - Retain of original documents
    Kangaroo kids chandivali hired me and took my original...
    reliance jio [email protected] - Recharge not done Rs. 498/-
    Dear Sir maine 14.06.2019 ko 9:29 pm par my jio aap se...
    kangaroo kids school - Retain original documents
    Kangaroo kids chandivali Powai has taken my original...