Videocon D2H

Consumer complaints and reviews about Videocon D2H

AS2019

Aug 9, 2019

Signal not Availbale for last one week

i have registered complaint long back but still not resolved, but for name sake daily am getting call from distributor for service,after that nobody turns up and no one pick our calls .. it is really worst and not at all acceptable..

if this is quality of service will be providing by videocon towards customers, please need to think about it..

worst service and behavior with customers, please let us know whether you can resolve my issue or not..

Sathiya
Hussain78653

Aug 8, 2019

Irresponsible customer complaint handling

My Videocon D2H set top box is not working and I have asked the service provider to change it four days back. But still after 4 days their engineer has not even visited. Despite of lodging complaint with customer care there is no action initiated by Videocon. The service is pethatic. We will have to switch to some other service provider as this was a very bad experience.

Aug 6, 2019

Dear Customer (rajeeranju),

We understand that your complaint is resolved now. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Aug 6, 2019

Dear Customer (rajeeranju),

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have forwarded your concern to our team and will get back to you with an update soon.

rajeeranju

Aug 3, 2019

Dear team,

Techinician who had come for installation was not a skilled one and he was not able to provide any information which we expected, he is unaware of any terms and conditions of d2h,he spent almost 4 hours for installation still its not working, unable to watch tv. Please send any akilled technician to take back the work request and make dish work.
Customerid:235556879
Registered mob no:9789946774
Alternate no:9629777276

Dear Pradeep,

Dear Customer ([email protected]),

We would like to inform you that as per our discussion with you on RTN 8341033135 the signal related issue has been resolved by the local technician and for the same, we have taken the feedback for the inconvenience. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Dear Customer ([email protected]),

Dear Pradeep,

bobby_81

Jul 31, 2019

Vediocon D2h HD STB not activVediocon D2h HD STB not activated after faulty DTB

I am Pradeep Jaiswal .My D2h customer ID is 113007695.I have changed my Old HD STB to new as it was not working..
I have paid Rs.650 for service charge and New STB to Mr.Sunil Mob No-9582227140 this person is attended my complaint. yesterday (30/7/19) is the 2nd day of my new STB and we are not able to see the channels as it is not activated till date. I have talked to engineer he told me your service activate at 6 pm when service is not activated at 6 pm then call to engineer he told me I can not do anything told me call to customer care but not activated then I am call to customer care he told me your DTB activate tomorrow 1PM complaint no is 739068826 and I am also again call to customer care tomorrow and he told me again register complaint and again given me complaint no 739163699 and told me your service activate 2 pm today, This people and engineer are giving fake excuses and not solving my problem. Request you to look in to the matter on urgent basis.

your service is poor and 3 rd class .

Pradeep Jaiswal

Jul 31, 2019

No signal error

Hello since yesterday i had a problem with my dth connection and it said no signal i waited for entire day but there was no change. So yesterday in the afternoon I called up the customer care and told them my issue. They simply said that a technician will be at your place within 24 hours and service fee of RS 200 is mandatory. I really dont understand how hopeless they are. The Technician has not even come here, not even checked what the problem is and they told me what ever the problem is service fee is mandatory. This is a shameful act from you guys. You dont care about the customers but you just need money. By the way it has been more than 24 hours there is no technician here. This is how hopeless your team is. Anyway I am going to remove videocon once my subscription has ended. I cannot deal with there useless stuff with these useless people.

Customer ID 170113182

Dear Prasanna,

Prasanna Das

Jul 27, 2019

Forcing me pay again in incorrect manner as i am their customer

This is prasanna here a D2h customer having customer id 171726751. i had raised a complain no 735672673 on july 18. They repaied it and took 200 rs from me and did not give me any receipt. Based on d2h customer care rules within 15 days of their service if customer raised one more compaint , customer dont have to pay the 200 Rs again, I raised one more complaint again complaint no: 738213366 for the same issue, they are saying now previous technician is not belong to D2h customer care , so i ahve to pay it again, It is really frustrating to see how they are behaving. How come customer care got my ph no and address and made my first service

Jul 25, 2019

Dear Yogesh,

Jul 25, 2019

Dear Praveen,

We would like to inform you that we have tried to contact you on 9980300060 but is not contactable. Moreover, as we have checked your monthly pack is BST with 2 Add Ons and 26 ala carte channels and the monthly subscription is Rs. 471/- incl all taxes. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Jul 23, 2019

Dear Yogesh,

yogeshkapil

Jul 22, 2019

about service of videocon d2h

my customer id is 234736975.

On day of installation your executives install dish direct in middle of the roof which is not safe. as children use to play on roof some time Monkeys come and can destroy that antenna. I already request Mr Manjeeet who installed this on roof to shift somewhere else. Now he is not picking up the phone. A pass word is fixed on system no one is ready to tell the password. When i called executive for help, his way of talking was not satisfactory.
Why should i pay extra amount to shift that. Your executive was saying customer is responsible for this, he has to take care of this where the installed. it's mean company allow them to install antenna any where in house in middle of roof in stairs. They will never take care it might disturb anyone.
yogeshkapil

Jul 22, 2019

Customer service by Videocon D2H

my customer id is 234736975.

On day of installation your executives install dish direct in middle of the roof which is not safe. as children use to play on roof some time Monkeys come and can destroy that antenna. I already request Mr Manjeet who installed this on roof to shift somewhere else. Now he is not picking up the phone. A password is fixed on system no one is ready to tell the password. When i called executive for help, his way of talking was not satisfactory.
And why should i pay extra amount to shift that antenna from roof to wall. Your executive said we have to take care of the things when they were installing that on roof. It's means company can fix antenna anywhere in middle of roof, stairs or any sensitive place.

Jul 19, 2019

Vediocon D2h HD STB not activated

Dear Rupa,

We hope that your complaint is resolved now. Please get in touch with us if you face any problem with our product.

Jul 19, 2019

Videocon D2H

Dear Customer ([email protected]@$$),

We would like to inform you that we have tried to call you on RTN (9971818952), but you were not responding to the calls. Furthermore, please share your alternate contact number and a convenient time so that the needful can be done.

Jul 17, 2019

Dear Praveen,

Jul 16, 2019

Money deducted Twice without giving service 101420362

Dear Chennakesh,

We would like to inform you that we have already reversed the amount of Rs. 400/- against relocation charges on 18 June 2019 in your d2h account. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Sunikar

Jul 16, 2019

Negligence of customer executive

It was totally a customer executive negligence due to which unnecessary channel pack was activated to my customer ID:26427444. My call to CC was to just deactivate a channel and activate other channel which is very simple task to be done, but No!! Customer care executive ruined it completely. Instead to add a single channel she has activated the whole Amcha Marathi pack.

I tried to reach 3-4 times to customer care on 13.07.2019 around 04:00 PM to 04:45 PM to deactivate the Amcha Marathi pack which was wrongly activated by the executive, but the standard response was it cannot be deleted as there is a lock-in of 30 days. Is that my problem? Finally I had to wait for 40 minutes to connect with supervisor (Anitha) and that lady managed somehow to deactivate that pack. But the price per month for the pack which has been activated for my Customer ID has been increased drastically.

Please do not fool around the customers by using illiterate executives who don't even understand the digits/numbers we say and the attitude of the agents are really disgusting.

Kindly check my customer ID and give me a call back else definitely this will be escalated to the other level. My concern is still unresolved.

Praveen K S Naik

Jul 15, 2019

Worst Service By Videocon D2h

Dear Rajesh,

We understand that your complaint is resolved now. Please get in touch with us if you face any problem with our product.

Merchant Pay of SBI-ePay Gateway - Hpcl
    Hpcl amount deducted but gas booking fail
    gic mutual fund - GIC BALANCED FUND
    We hold 100 units of GIC Balanced Fund. All our...
    Swift finance private ltd - I have applied in Swift finance Pvt Ltd Ahmedabad
    From, K Kanimozhi 9941435951 Choolaimedu chennai...
    GIC MUTUAL FUND / GIC BALANCED FUND - GIC BALANCED FUND
    WE HOLD 3000 UNITS OF GIC BALANCED FUND UNDER FOLIO...
    ARMY ORDNANCE CORPS - Some one leaking information from secunderabad AOC station
    Hi, My brother had applied for AOC and waiting for test...
    SBI - BRANCH LUNCH TIMING
    I am holding SBI BANK ACCOUNT NO 10704800390 IN SBI NAVAL...
    Fogg perfume - leaked perfume bottle
    i have bought fogg perfume impressio from a shop yesterday...
    hero glamour bike - PARCEL NOT RECEIVED
    Sir/Madam, I have not received my parcel(BIKE)...
    HDFC Bank - Blocked my credit card by HDFC customer care without my...
    Blocked my credit card by HDFC customer care without my...
    PRINTLAND - no updates of order
    I HAVE ORDERED WRAP PAPER TO PRINTLAND,(ORDER NUM=...