Videocon D2H

Consumer complaints and reviews about Videocon D2H

Abhijeet vishwakarma

Feb 15, 2019

worst and fakeful service from videocon

D2H ID:-98078029
From last 1 week i am continusly calling in customer care number for channel selection but till today i cant able yo connect them as every time when i select to speak with customer care option to check mera wala plan but all time they are putting me on hold and says that all calls are buzy ...after few minutes the call automatically disconnect...and when i trying to loggin at official site...the funniest thing is that you are saying to put registered mail or phone no after putting tha i am not receiving OTP or Password.After tan i have installed D2H application from andtoid play store and over there also same happen.After this aal doing i have visited to channel no 997 i have selected the pack and i have received the msg of my package amount of Rs.320/- and same i have did in morning but no channel was activated.

I just have a question if i have sufficient amount in my D2H account so why you have disconnect my channel before my recharge due date

And if you are saying that to change your plan or select your channel as per choice for thay do 'this this this' 1st please make sure that its all working correctly.
As per my view or as customer you have to worl allot to your customer centricity.

And in last i want to say that from 3 to 4 yeasr i am using videocon d2h but this type of service i never experienced.

Please if you can look into the same and resolve my issue so it will great help from you.
somu_debu

Poor service by videocon d2h

This complaint is against videocon d2h.

As per TRAI rule even after selecting my channels. I am still unable to view my:
Infotainment channels (Discovery, History tv, national Geographic, animal planet, national Geographic wild)
Hindi movies(zee cinema, zee action,
Jalsa movies, & pictures, sony max, zee anmol cinema, sony wah, movies ok)
Zoom and Zee cafe is also not coming. Several complaints are lodged but still the problem persist.

Debarup
Cust ID: 114789594
ankitkg

Feb 14, 2019

Making Fool to it's own Customer...Fake Services...Not Keeping up their own promise

Team D2h,

Shame on you people !!!
Making us Fool again and again...
No Channel Broadcasting...for last 6-7 days..Sufficient Balance is there in my account.
3 days ago TRAI already ordered to ensure that no DTH customer should get pain for this transition... till 31st Mar 2019.
But Still neither any old/ new packages being activated in-spite of sufficient balance.
False commitments, Complete Breach of trust....Your app...website...not working...customer care having no concrete solution...calls get's disconnected by you frequently...ultimately we facing the problems and you people earning bad image for your own business..isn't it.

Are you people really listening us !!!

Your disappointed customer..subscriber id: 213278872
ankitkg

Team D2h,

Shame on you people !!!
Making us Fool again and again...

Are you people really listening us !!!

Your disappointed customer..subscriber id: 213278872
Sibinemathew

D2h does not follow new TRAI rule

As per new TRAI rule, I have tried to create custom channel list in d2h website online. There I can see, d2h itself selected 100 channels for me where I can not remove anything from it. If I want to add more channels, it will be counted as 101, 102 and so on. It will avail more network capacity fee for me. As per trailing TRAI rule, only 25 DD channels are mandatory. The remaining 75 channels can be customised by the subscriber under base package of Rs 154. D2h does not accept this rule. The plan that I already submitted in January is not considered by D2h. They created a higher package for me. When I try to modify the package today, I could not modify the first 100 channels. The customer care representative is also informed me that I can't change any channel in the 100 channel package they created. This package is full of shopping channels, religious channels etc apart from mandatory DD channels.

Now I am planning to raise a compliant in TRAI website if I am not getting gustice from D2h.

D2h Customer ID: 214504379
RTN: ******7073
sunil81

After Recharge Service Not Started

D2h,

I have recharged my d2h account Rs. 310 but still channels are not started. No response from your customer care, Phone IVR call and also from email complain.

A scripted response comes from your customer care.

Please do something and start the service.

My d2h Customer ID: 105801554

worst website and services

Dear Sandy,

In order to simplify the complexes, Write us the list of your desired channels/packs on [email protected] As per the TRAI guidelines, we will help you to enjoy your favourite channels on fair rates and will assist you in the best possible way.

videocon d2h bigest worst and poor service in delhi

Dear Vicky,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or customer id at [email protected] so that our team can look into your concern.

uttam_ne

no signal

My customer id 148804096, Name- Uttam Kumar Jain,
6 feb 2019 to till date now my D2h no signal.
Please take the issue urgently, Toll free number not working.
Ganesh19841987

Feb 14, 2019

Customer care representative not adding channels

Hi ,
I requested customer care representative to add channels as per government rule, but every time they are refused to add it and every day i am seeing 450 package added into my account. i dont know who is adding . Kindly let us know the consumer complaint number

Channel not activated

Dear Anil,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have forwarded your concern to our team and will get back to you with an update soon.

vicky0786

videocon d2h bigest worst and poor service in delhi

i have very bad experience from videocon d2h they are biggest poor service provider in delhi i must say never take this again
from two week i am trying call to castumer care to check my plan and ask can they help but they never give answer and few time after they cut the call
i lost my money to get this poor conection
sandy.chauhan

Worst website and services

Worst website and services

I have tried to select the list channels which I want as per TRAI new order, but even after repeated attempts not able to do the same. I tried to select the channels in videocon d2h website, but after saving the details the website response was that someone from your side will get back to me. The videocon d2h website is giving 504 gateway timeout every now and then and also I am not able to see the list of channels I selected previously.

after two days I have try select the package with online login on https://www.d2h.com/ but when i have fill the login details after that show the massage you password is wrong after i have try with OTP login i have revived OTP on contact no when I fill OTP then I have faced same problem, can't login again, then i have use other option forget password , i put my id and then revived massage
" Your password has been reset successfully and sent to your Registered Mobile Number " but i have not revived any password on my mobile no.
Website is not working, phone and toll free are not being connected . No call from Videocon also. Getting frustrated with such a worst d2h provider. My id 81576159 register with the name BASANT JOSHI recharged with Rs.900.
How can I change me plan as per new rules?

Feb 13, 2019

Regarding free channel not coming

Dear Gulshan,

As per our discussion over the call on RTN (8877925136 ) you want to add “ AAJ TAK ( LCN 303)”. The same has been added to your package.

viholprakash

Feb 13, 2019

About dvr box not working

As my dvr box was not working so it was replaced by company, it has been less than six months that the new box is also not working. so i can not see the channels on my TV. Also for the new box I paid fees for that. But now i can not afford to pay the fees for the short span. so i am not satisfy with the new box given to me. so really losing patience. so i request you to do needful in this regard. my customer id is 83311634. right now i have 500GB DVR.
manish161

videocon d2h poor service

D2H SERVICE VERY POOR
No service till yet for last one day inspite of enough balance in my id
Website is not working, phone and toll free are not being connected . No call from Videocon also. Getting frustrated with such a worst d2h provider. My id 72874880 recharged with Rs.500.
But unfortunately no service till yet. How can I change me plan as per new rules? i think you do not have technical team who can solve this issue ......
manish161

videocon d2h poor service

No service till yet for last five days in spite of enough balance in my id
Website is not working, phone and toll free are not being connected . No call from Videocon also. Getting frustrated with such a worst d2h provider. My id 72874880 and account balance is 1142 INR
But unfortunately no service till yet. How can I change me plan as per new rules but there is technical issue but not solving from your side . i think you do not have technical cell who can solve this issue .
Jafrulla

Lack of Behaviour

Dear Sir/Mam,

I am Jafrulla..My customer ID is 23399246..I was using videocon D2H since 10 years..i am using 2 Videocon D2h connection...I have no issues with your videocon D2h..recently as per TRAI rules there is changes in channel packages..I am aware of that..Today 13-Feb-2019 morning nearly 8.05 am i called to this customer care number 09115691156 from my mobile number 9042094240...one of your female customer care executive(Name not aware) attended the call and i asked about package details..but she is not giving details properly also she is not able to listen the customer issue and she is interrupting me and not giving exact details regarding package..i use to explain her regarding the pack details..more over she is not at all showing empathy for her mistake and she is speaking lethagically and she is in hurry and asking then what doubt u have???she not itself clearing my doubts which i have and asking still what doubts u have???...i dont like such rubbish manners...is this the way to behave with customers??...i decided to switch to other network..I am closing my 2 connections...I have to post to media for this kind of customer service..Thank you for your service for this many years....

JAFRULLA M A
swapnil kapure

My Customer id is
Videocon d2h is very bad service provider.
Customer Care not responding calls.
Shanky10071993

Not able to Select Channels As per TRAI Guidelines

I have been trying to contact the d2h Customer Care from last 15 days but They dont seem willing to help me . They have migrated me to some RANDOM package and started charging me 650rs without my consent .
This is FRAUD with customers , Even the LOGIN Service is also not AVAILABLE on their WEBSITE .

I AM GOING TO REGISTER A COMPLAINT IN CONSUMER COURT FOR THIS FRAUD BEHAVIOUR ,
And would also ASK all the Customers to go to CONSUMER COURT WEBSITE and get urself REGISTERED.
Also WE Should REGISTER a complaint with TRAI through Their official Website .

VIDEOCON D2H IS DOING FRAUD AND LOOTING CUSTOMERS.
DISAPPOINTED WITH UR SERVICE

CUSTOMER ID : 10044603
Ujwal Kachewar

Worst and poor service

Worst website and worst services.i can't make mera wala plan on videcon d2h because, whenever I login in d2h website they can't log in my account. I tried so many login attempts but none of them accepted. and waste my time so much😥😞
manjug4u

Feb 12, 2019

Not able to select the channels as per TRAI order

I tried even calling your customer care number 9115691156, but this number also too busy, and not able to connect.

Meanwhile someone reached out to me from your customer care center briefing me to select the bucket of channels which are pre-configured for me, which I refused politely and after requesting repeatedly to disable my current package and enable the channels list which I selected in website, He refused to do the same.

So the bottom line of all this is Videocon D2H is not complying with the TRAI order and not giving option for the customers to select whichever channels they want.

I refuse to select any of your custom boque of channels which are designed to make customer's monthly subscription higher.

I did receive a message saying my balance is low and in two days the subscription will expire. But I recharged for the amount required for a month for the list of channels I selected in your website.

IF YOU ARE NOT RESOLVING THIS ISSUE ASAP, I WILL RAISE A COMPLAINT WITH TRAI AND CONSUMER COURT AGAINST VIDEOCON D2H.

Hope you will enable the channels attached which I did select from TRAI website, and resolve this issue professionally before I take the extreme step.
Ashwin1616

Extremely poor service

TV service has been shut down since more than a week now.
Tried every possible way of contacting d2h, but seems that they aren't interested at all.
Customer care no off. Emails no reply. Website doesn't log you in through any ID or RTN

And I just saw that all of the customers facing the same problems. This is pathetic. Seems now the only option available is to switch to other operator.
Bins joseph

Feb 12, 2019

They won't ever pick up your call

When the bill is not paid they will call us like 50times a day and now when the d2h is not working they won't pick up the call this is the service what they provide I am trying to call them since 2 weeks and till now all the number is busy. They are not answering calls I don't know then what are they busy with.
Anurag vashista

D2h not working

My Videocon setup box is not working from last two days . I called up several times throughout the day but didn’t get a single good response from your representative. It shows very unprofessional and annoying behaviour. Could u please response to me , by which time my setup box ll starts working .If u are unable to resolve my problem please acknowledge me so that I ll take the service from other DTH company without suffering . My details are given bellow :

Name : Anurag vashistya
customer I’d - 92605399 ,

SBSTC - Bus Stopped without any information
    Dear Sir/Madam Please see my subject and take necessary...
    Happy fizz - Charging extra money for cooling the drink
    I went to buy an happy fizz on opposite side of agra fort...
    LIC - Form submission failure
    I have filled the form for LIC aao generalist recruitment...
    Cargo - Product not delivered
    Hi I send the cargo on 15/01/2019 but cargo still not...
    parent - 1 question was out of syllabus
    Sir/madam Hindi exam that was occurred on 19th of March...
    LIC - Form submission failure
    I have filled the complete form for LIC AAO generalist...
    CBSE - 1 question was out of syllabus
    Sir/madam Hindi exam that occurred on 19th of March 2019...
    scholarship - not sent bank
    APPLICATION NO.201709804913 SSC HALLTKT...
    Street light - street light
    i live in kamla enclave barara the street light is not...
    street light not working - Dogs in the locality
    I live in kamla enclave barara and i am a doctor. There...