Videocon D2H

[email protected]@$$

Jul 13, 2019

Videocon D2H

Customer I'd: 6231050
Today I have recharge RS.320/- in my Videocon D2H account but services not resumed after 15 minutes I have called customer care he told me your service will resume after 15 minutes, after 30 minutes I have called again he told me we have sent all the commands but your service is not resumes that means problem in the box, I told him free channels I can watch that what is the problem in box, then he said me no no engineer have come and check you have to paid 200 Rs for that, I told him I will not pay any single penny for that this is from your side fault then why i have to pay please return my money, he said there is no policy to return the money. Is there any senior person from Videocon to solve my problem or else I will go for another service provider.
Rohitsaxena0207

Customer service worst ever

I have recharged my d2h account on 22nd june and the service was not up so I called the customer service. Agent said complaint is logged and a service engineer would come in 24 hours. Nobody came until next 48 hours and I called again, the agent now said no complaint is registered and he would register a new request for service engineer. So until then I lost 3 days of my one month recharge.
Next the service engineer came and without confirmation replace the antenna and then ther service was up. He charged me Rs500 for it saying 300 for antenna and 200 service charge.

Now on 10th july my d2h stopped. I called customer service and they said the balance is low as rs 200 deducted for service engineer visit. When i stated that I have already paid the service enginner charge in cash then tge agent said he is logging a complaint and it should be resolved by 6 pm 12th july. However as expected nothing happened so I called again and my call was transferred to senior manager Ajay. He then said ut would take 48 hours from now as they are looking into this and there would be no down time provided for these 3 days. As videocon doesn't have any such process. When I said let me record your statement then he suddenly cut down the call.

My service is still not up.With the worst customer service I have ever experienced videocon d2h just want to take the money and stop services in between so user should recharge again. And the agents dont talk nicely on call also never cared about the customer. WORST SERVICE AND REALLY FRUSTRATING
Rohitsaxena0207

Jul 12, 2019

Service stopped due to service engineers mistake

Avirup123

Vediocon D2h HD STB not activated

I am Rupa Srivastava .My D2h customer ID is 16064400.I have changed my Old HD STB to new as it was not working properly.
I have paid Rs.100 as service charge to Mr.Vikram Mob No-8400229982 who attended my complaint. Today is the 3rd day of my new STB and we are not able to see the channels as it is not activated till date. I have talked to higher authorities aslo Mr.Mitesh Panchal- Mob No-756787932,Head In Ahmnedabad but no results. This people are giving fake excuses and not solving my problem. Request you to look in to the matter on urgent basis.

Rupa
Shiv0501

Jul 11, 2019

Balance deducted by videocon d2h

In the month of april i had an issue qith channels a technician comes and replaces a part and doeant check signal availability and on calling the customer service they say they will send a command but issue not resolved n on complaining the technician calls speaks rudely on asking him to come he comes n speaks rudely and videocon d2h company deducted balance from account....one of the worst service provider ever......no respect....... Ripping customers ......... Even if the problem is from their side they charge......i reccomend people to withdraw ur connection and choose the best service provider.......VIDEOCON D2H IS WORST EVER COMPANY.......... I HAVE TOLD THEM TO CANCEL MY CONNECTION AND I WILL NOT RETURN THEIR SET TOP BOX COZ I HV PAID FOR IT ..........

Jul 11, 2019

Money deducted for two packages & no service!!

Dear Manoj,

We hope that our team connected with you and was able to assist you in the best possible way. Do let us know if you need any assistance in future.

Dear Amit,

No signal error

Dear Jitesh,

We understand that your complaint is resolved now. Please get in touch with us if you face any problem with our product.

Delay in Service

Dear Chaitanya,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or customer id at [email protected] so that our team can look into your concern.

Jul 8, 2019

Deducted Account balance

Dear Customer (mcavineet),

Chaitanya Sarpotdar

Jul 7, 2019

Delay in Service

Dear Customer Care,

Please don't lie to the customers that your complaints would be resolved within 24 hours because more than 24×7 hours have passed but complaints are pending. Also stop passing on the responsibility to others instead learn to fulfill it on time. The reason for delay in my service was heavy rains which was prevalent only for 2 days. So stop giving those non sense excuses also.

Listen people, do not use this company's service they don't deserve it at all. Their customer care is not at all bothered about the customers itself! Dus baar socho inka connection lene ke pehle.
mcavineet

Jul 7, 2019

Deducted Account balance

I got installed D2H for my parent who lives in village I used to do long term recharge so that they can watch Tele without interruption, but Videocon D2h deducted account balance without notifying me and balance is finished 52 days prior to its original end date.

Pathetic call center of Videocon D2H they can;t understand and even can;t listen what customer is talking about. Its kind of impossible to make them understand who are sitting at 1st level of customer care. I do always asked them Transfer the call to someone in senior who at least can understand the problem.

Poor customer care service I have ever experienced, they never reply to your email. They do reply after two - three days even they can;t understand the content written on email.

I have already complaint over the email [email protected] on 4th July 2019. As of today 07 July 2019 it is more than 3 days but no satisfied answer i got, they have nor provide enough details.

Jul 6, 2019

No signal

Dear Prakash,

We would like to inform you that your issue has been resolved by ODU alignment done on 27 June 2019. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Jul 6, 2019

Engineer asked 200Rupee extra for Receiver clip

Dear Prashant,

We would like to inform you that as per our team update there are no records of such deduction. Furthermore, we requesting you to confirm the way of payment so that we can take any further action.

Jul 4, 2019

Service deactivated with account recharged two days ago

Dear Customer (SwanPan),

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or customer id at [email protected] so that our team can look into your concern.

SwanPan

Service deactivated with account recharged two days ago

I extremely regret being a videocon d2h customer due to below reason:

I recharged my account on 29 june with a top up of Rs 100 and service got deactivated on 1 july. When checked with videocon d2h customer care they say auto rental plan is activated on my id. I remember using rental service only in week of january and the customer represenrative confirmed me at that point that it will be valid for that week only. Without my consent and fooling me they kept the service activated for 6 months and earning the amount on that.

If they cant provide the service then why dont they shutter down and stop cheating the customers. Digraceful!!!

Worst Service By Videocon D2H

Dear Rajesh,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have forwarded your concern to our team and will get back to you with an update soon.

Thanks & regards.

Refund

Dear customer ( Dinsam ),

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or customer id at cust[email protected] so that our team can look into your concern.

Rajesh Daggubati

Jul 1, 2019

Worst Service By Videocon D2H

My Customer ID#67647463, The worst service i have been experiencing. it's been 22 days am facing the issue. daily following up with customer service but they were not able to arrange an engineer for visit in city (hyderabad), Really dissapointed.

Engineer visited once on the 5th day of complaint he replaced the setup box, but left without pairing the smart card to new set up box and now its been 22 days and no engineer visit till date. RIP #videocond2h
Dinsam

Jul 1, 2019

Refund

I have registered complainant in jan 2019. Refund request accepted and debited my d2h account. But not credited to my bank account

D2h fraud

Dear Mr. Kumar,

We understand that your complaint is resolved now. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Re installation not happen last 3 weeks on wards for id 114916620

Dear Mallikarjuna,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Dear Amit,

Jun 28, 2019

Signal not available

Dear Shekhar,

Amit.blokk

Jun 27, 2019

Customer care Ill behaviour

I recharged my d2h (165446218) of RS 225 today but it not recharged,I call twice customer care between 10.30 to 10.50pm today 27/6/19 from my mobile number -97922**331,but your customer care are ridiculous,they don't know how to talk,they just received call and says' ha bataiye kya hua'?not mention they name,no wish ,they don't completely listen my issue ,I just said that d2h not recharged by rs225 they said ok I m coming and gone,never came for 20 minute,one tell his name Raja and muted my voice,another didn't even tell his name ,even raja tell his name when I forced,wat a ridiculous team Videocon,I will go to trai ,will cut my d2h if these idiots didn't call me back ,and didn't recharge my account asap.

PAO (OR) ASC (SOUTH) BANGALORE - NON RECEIPT ARREARS 7TH PAY COMMISION
    Refer FSA Jun 2017. So far I have not received the...
    OTHPG 932277296452GOOGLE *Octro Inc g.co/helpp - Unauthorized Transaction
    Unauthorized transaction was done through transaction ID...
    Avenger 220 Cruise ABS - RE: Issue in new Avenger 220 Cruise ABS
    Dear Sir, We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly...
    Blue Dart - I am compaling about my credit card delivery time
    A apply a credit card from hdfc bank..and they send me the...
    Hero Moto Corp - Complaint about insurance claim
    Hello sir i am junaid khan from bilari disst moradabad...
    ncert - Math
    14 Question of ncert book exercise miscellanous of...
    Delevry curiar - Not timly delever
    I send a parcel via delevry curiar date-13/11/2019...
    RF750677629SG wish - Need urgent deliver
    I have a package that's been at the delhi...
    Electroff in fushion5 11.6"4G tablet - Product missing
    I am order fushion5 11.6"4G tablet but he item that...
    kvb net banking - Amount Debited but transaction not successful
    I wanted to book flight tickets in cleartrip.com and the...